All Comments on 'Loves Fucking Friend's Husband'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is rapidly become the most prolific writer of shit on LW. Guess that’s something to be proud of.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Mr565 and ChunkyBull had better beware, you’re making a really solid case for worst author currently posting in LW. A solid 1.5 followers per story doesn’t lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why be married at all if you are gonna live like this?

I give this marriage in real life? 2 years to implode. They'll be divorced and hate each other. She'll be shacked up with some big dicked loser.

And he'll be hanging out in some nudist resort sucking dick and eating pussy as the cleanup guy.

Yeah...great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Bad shitty story in 1 day, Can you stop writing ? You overflood loving wife with crap

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

This would have gotten better marks in the Group Sex section. The LW Taliban hate any story that people have sex. Even if a wife has sex with her husband they call her a slut. And yet they come to a smut site to read porn. They are so moral, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

14 stories posted today. All 100% garbage. 1* for each one of them. Typical LW day. Not even 10% was worth reading. The cucks and sewer rats should be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A nap hand of crap quality not quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't think this author is capable of writing an entertaining story. Skimmed this one and as always, just another cuck story not worth reading. 1* and that's too high a score for anything this guy posts. Quantity does not make quality. Get that through that sewer mind of yours.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The mentally ill men are not dying out. This author and his story show us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Surprised the cucks haven't come out yet with their whiny comments, how others don't appreciate willing cuckoldry. This author must be retired and writing day and night, almost fifty in one month? Problem is, quantity doesn't make quality.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Thank you from taking the time away from sucking Waldos cock to give us this beautifully written and lovingly given to us picture of what mental illness looks like.

So when anyone asks "where's Waldo?", FTR, he's in this dudes oral opening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Silly story...lol.... *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there a baby in store for Julianne and the narrator?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there are a lot of authors posting in Loving Wives that are mentally ill. Why else would they write cuck stories over and over expecting a different result and reaction from the readers. Of course, the cucks will love them, whine, like usually about others not enjoying their fetishes. But such is LW these days. 1*

NorCalGENorCalGEabout 2 years ago

It's always amusing (if not a bit annoying) to see the negative anonymous comments, one even counting the number of submissions, all the while we know they are whacking off to the narratives. If you don't like them, just stop reading them, jerks... Let people who enjoy them do so without your inane comments...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many words and no story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...