Love's Power

Story Info
Ella explores her world.
1.7k words
4.17
3.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Discovery

i

Ella took her glass of wine over to the couch while John mixed himself a perfect Manhattan. Reflecting on the meal as she watched him methodically make his drink -- 2 oz of Maker's Mark, 1/2 oz sweet vermouth, 1/2 oz dry vermouth, stirred gently but vigorously and poured into a coupe straight up -- she could tell he was a man of confidence and vulnerability.

The meal he served had been delicious. Ella had never tried rabbit before, but John presented it to her in a dish that was subtle enough as to not be garish. She could experience this new taste without being afraid of it. His confidence in creating such a meal for a woman he barely new was evident, but she could tell by the way he watched her take the first bite that he felt vulnerable. Thinking about it she realized this was the exact same way she felt when she took his hand on their first date and guided it under the table to her semi erect cock.

Ella had never been that bold on a first date before, not even with her wife. Something in this man called for boldness, though. She had no idea if he'd ever been with a trans woman before. She knew this could end in disaster. But she felt something from John that made her willing to take a leap. John's eyes were locked on her's as he felt her member. For half a heartbeat she saw, not shock, maybe she didn't have a word for it.

Doubt was replaced by thrill when he pressed his hand firmly against her womanhood. He maintained his gaze into her eyes, so Ella took her hand away not knowing how he would react. He leaned toward her slightly, took her other hand in his, and gently but firmly caressed the now rigid flesh through her skirt. He lingered long enough to let her know he was glad of her trust. Nothing more had happened that night. They finished their meal while casually chatting, then John saw her safely into an Uber before walking to his apartment a few blocks away from the restaurant.

Ella basked in the thrill of the evening while wondering what would happen next. She tried to think of how Alice would react when she told this story. Ella knew Alice loved to hear about her play, but how would she respond to such a bold move so quickly? As it turned out Alice was asleep when she got home. Ella sighed her relief. Her best thinking always occurred during dreams...

ii

The next morning Ella woke up nestled next to a still sleeping Alice. She admired how her wife's flaming red hair so boldly contrasted with her pale skin in the morning light. As Ella grasped her sleeping beauty a little more tightly she realized that she had a raging hard on that was begging for attention. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Something was different this morning, though.

"Alice, I love you," she whispered into her sleeping lover's hair as she slowly began to move her body against Alice's back. Ella was naked, and the feeling of her bare, hard flesh rubbing against the smooth silk of her lover's nightgown thrilled her. Ella continued to move. As she did her thoughts shifted to John. She expected to find questions. Instead she found boldness.

She put more pressure on Alice's body and was delighted to find her turgid cock nestled in the crevice of her sleeping beauty's bum. Ella knew how she would tell her soul mate about the night before. Words weren't necessary. Passion was the key. Her movements became more bold. Ella had a purpose now. She pressed her body as firmly as she could against Alice's silk covered flesh.

"Alice, Will you wake up for me?" Alice's eyes slowly opened and she was immediately taken in by her lover's desire. She enjoyed the feeling of their bodies pressed together for a moment before she rolled over to meet Ella's shining green eyes. Alice somehow knew her partner needed to express herself, so she gave Ella a light kiss with an expression that said, "I'm here for you."

For her part Ella knew exactly what to do. She needed to recreate the thrill of the previous evening. Just as she had done with John not eight hours previously she took Alice's hand and brought it to her rock hard cock. As her partner's fingers grasped the hot flesh Ella had a clear memory of the first time she felt this loved. It was their wedding night. Alice and Ella had sex many times before their marriage, but after the emotional struggle they went through to find acceptance of their love that first night in an apartment in Paris had been magical.

Bringing her thoughts back to the present Ella returned her wife's gaze. Alice was quickening her pace on Ella's womanhood, but she knew Ella wasn't ready for release. She needed to take charge. She longed to show Alice how powerful she could be, how bold she had been with John. Alice's movements slowed to firm, steady strokes. Ella leaned towards her lover as John had the night before. Was John a lover? She pushed that thought aside as her lips found Alice's and her tongue pushed past the velvet skin.

Alice was stroking, but the heat of the kiss told her that Ella was in control. Alice surrendered to Ella. Ella increased the heat of the kisses and ran her fingers through Alice's fiery hair. The movements were commands. The boldness mimicked what she felt the night before, and Alice's response was somehow exactly what she knew John's would be. Acceptance. Alice quickened, her wife's firm dick felt amazing gliding through her fingers. It was time.

Ella ran her hands down over Alice's back, the nails tracing possessive marks on Alice's pale skin. Possession was the perfect word. Ella's boldness possessed her. She was the one making the motion, but Alice was an instrument of her lover's power. She cherished Ella's power. She loved being a servant of that power. Ella rolled onto her back and threw the covers from their bodies. Her womanhood stood proudly and Ella shifted her eyes to watch her servant's ministrations. Her stomach fluttered and her heart raced in ecstasy.

Alice was devoted to the power of the firm flesh in her hand. Her very life depended on the approaching climax. After all, a true mistress gives her servant a reward. Ella couldn't take her eyes off of the hand flying over her skin. In that moment her cock was her world. Her lover was a vassal to it's pleasure. So close. Ella tore her eyes away from her prized possession. As she once again found her soul mate's gaze her thoughts turned to that same look she had seen from John. Alice knew Ella was in another place. She knew a message was being delivered. She knew the time had come for her best friend to finish the message.

Juices oozed from the tip of the dick in her hand. That was her reward. Time to submit completely. She bent to the cock. It became her world. She was a slave to it as her mouth enveloped the engorged member. This was no time for play. Ella's first moan was a command. You are mine. Do your duty.

Alice's hand went to the full sacks below as she felt the firm flesh in her throat. She loved being used this way. Without noticing Alice has come to the brink as well. Her friend's love gave her that gift. The silk gown had ridden up, exposing her lower body. Alice sucked deeper and faster, and she felt her smooth lips contact her mistress's thigh. The wetness oozing from her throbbing pussy coated her best friend's thigh. Sparks flew when she found just the right angle to press her clit against Ella's smooth skin.

Now!

Alice gave one last long suck. She engulfed Ella's cock. Then she drew back and surrendered completely to Ella's control. Her hand took over again. Her saliva mixed with the liquids now almost gushing from the tip of the beautiful cock in her hand. She forgot about her pussy. She forgot that she was a person. Ella's scream announced that she had done her work and done it well. She watched hot jets of cum erupt. She had to have it. Seeing her reward she took it. As the next burst of cum hit the back of her throat ecstasy consumed her. It was delicious! Her sole purpose in life was to claim what she had earned.

Something amazing happened. The fountain of Ella's orgasm continued to flow, and as she swallowed every drop her pussy exploded. The shock hit hard. She screamed around the dick in her mouth. Love juices poured from her core all over her partner's leg. This was an unexpected reward. Her mistress was magnanimous. She gave Alice the most intense orgasm she had experienced since that magical Paris night without her being aware until the end. Sex with Ella had always been wonderful, but this morning was the first time she realized that she truly was a servant. She relished the idea. She found completeness as Ella's member softened between her lips and her own climax ebbed away. She didn't know what had caused the change. She would learn about John later. For now she basked in her new purpose.

Ella felt the change too. She beckoned her servant into her arms and kissed her deeply, tasting her own delicious flavor in her lover's mouth. Alice, having achieved her mission, fell asleep against her mistress's body. Ella was more alive than perhaps she'd ever been. It had all started in taking a risk in a dim restaurant with a man she barely knew. Her phone buzzed on the nightstand. Careful not to awaken her dear Alice she reached for it to find a message from John. "Thank you. I'd like to return the favor." There followed a date, a time, and an address. Yes. The world had changed. Ella typed a simple "yes" back to her new found friend, wrapped her arms around Alice, and joined her in slumber.