Lovestruck

Story Info
Erotic girl meets boy story.
3.2k words
4.47
1.7k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone brightly into my eyes as I sat on the bench at the park. I wasn't really doing much, just whiling away time. That is until I saw her walk past me. The first thing that caught my eye was the fullness of her lips. I love a natural bow mouth, with full, plump lips. The next thing I noticed was that she was beautiful. I don't mean she had tons of makeup on. I mean she was naturally gorgeous. Her eyes sparkled, her nose was angelic and she had the slightest dusting of freckles across her cheeks.

My breath caught in my throat. I wanted to get up and give chase but, suddenly nothing existed below my waist but a blood-engorged organ and two lead balls. Movement was out of the question. Sadly, I watched her walk right out of my life. The only thing that was good about that was me being able to see those succulent cheeks twitching up and down as she stepped out of my vision.

Hours passed, the sun faded westward and pedestrians ceased to exist as I sat on that wooden slat. My food had long since grown cold. A squirrel had brazenly crept up and liberated my fries. Sitting on his haunches, warily watching his surroundings, he made short work of those fries. My pupils remained focused on him until he decided it was time to make his way to whatever represented home for him.

Exhausted. although I'd done nothing during the 8 hours of my park occupation, I wearily rose to my feet. Casting one last, forlorn, glance in the direction she'd walked out of my life, I dragged my feet for the longest three blocks of my life.

At dawn's first light, I was up. Instead of worrying about what I was going to do today, I had a plan. I made nine peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, three for the animals, filled my thermos with ice and grabbed a half gallon of Arizona Iced Tea. I made sure to grab my phone, some gum and a good set of earbuds.

The park witnessed my arrival just after 7 am. Since I was unaware of who she was, where she had come from, or where she was headed, I could not afford to take any chances. If I was going to meet the apparition that had plagued my restless night, then preparation was key. I sat in the park until well after 9 that night.

Unfortunately, there was never a single glimpse of this goddess. Over the next ninety days, every chance I got, I sat in the park. Nary a moment passed where I didn't think of this woman. My heart panged at the idea that she was my soul mate. Most would call it unrequited love, but that wasn't accurate. Unrequited love would mean she had rejected me. We had never met. But I was in love with her.

For the next nine months I walked by, jogged through, drove around, and otherwise stalked Stoepel Park #1. There was no way I missed her. I never laid eyes on her. The summer gave way to fall, and autumn moved out of Jack Frost's way. When spring arrived, I'd just about given up. Don't get me wrong, I still hoped, I just figured my hope was misplaced.

May came along and my birthday neared. Normally my birthday is cause for celebration, but not this year. All I really wanted was to meet this lovely vision. And no birthday cake wish was going to make that happen. My friends planned a gathering. They knew why I was in such a funk and couldn't care less. The main concern voiced was that I was stupid. How could I fall in love with a woman I'd never met? Crazy. Theoretically, I understood, but emotionally, I was undeterred. No matter what people said, I couldn't let go.

May 13 found me at a bar called DA OUTSIDA. It was owned by C. G. Brooks, Sr. a local hood legend, turned author and entrepreneur. My friends, and I, frequented this spot prolifically. All of the decor was from foreign countries, as were the waitresses, menu options and music. It was an urban spot with international flair.

I was sitting at the table, nursing a Wallaby. It reminded me of Cutty Sark and cola. Shane walked in followed by two women the first I assumed was his girlfriend. I didn't know her too well, but the second was the woman I had given my heart to a year ago. They'd only been dating about four months, all of which I'd been preoccupied with finding my better half. Every time he called, she'd yell out that she had a friend for me. I usually made quick excuses to get off the phone. I only had eyes for....

I surprised everyone by how quickly I moved to the door. Barely looking at Shane, I walked up to the nameless woman. I'd had 365 days to work on what I would say when I saw her next. It all went out the window. I grasped her hand, speechless, and stood there like the biggest dunce ever.

With that touch, I saw that we would exchange numbers tonight, have our first date tomorrow, move in together in a month and be married in January. We would welcome our first child in May of next year and have three more. I saw us attending graduations and marriages of our children. The birth of our grandchildren. Trips and vacations. Fights and makeup sex. I was amazed to realize that I'd seen all of these things in a split second. I heard Shane calling my name and I snapped out of the spell. From the look on her face, she had to think I was insane. Then she asked if I had seen that, too.

I looked her in the eye and introduced myself. I told her my name was Papi and that I had been in love with her for the past year. Ever since I saw her walk through Stoepel Park #1. I asked her if she wanted to have a drink with me. She smiled. I damn near died. She told me her name was Vixen and that she would love a Margarita....

Papi would have you believe he's such a romantic. He's not. He does try. Why is that relevant, you ask? Well, after I grabbed his hand and we went to the bar, we spoke on all kinds of topics. And he never let go of my hand. Not to order. Or to drink. Not for the appetizers we had. We exchanged numbers and he called me three times less than twenty minutes after we left the bar. A little stalkerish, but he was so sweet. And cute. And I liked him. The thing that really ingratiated him to me was that shared psychic experience. In my past, I had seen other things like this, but never so vividly, and never as a shared experience. To be honest, it was quite frightening, yet it also reached inside of me and erupted into a fierce flame.

The fact that he was still holding my hand was actually making things feel the most normal. Most importantly, it allowed me to see inside of him. I could see what was in his heart. I could see his sincerity and I was instantly his. Well, I won't lie. I was his, but not instantly. My pussy was instantly his. It was like she hadn't shared my life for the last 36 years If he spoke, the bitch fucking swooned. If he took charge, dashed off a few instructions, she literally tried to jump off my body. Strangely, I had a complete understanding of how she was feeling. Looking at Papi's crotch, he was feeling it, too. Unlike most men, however, he seemed proud of, but embarrassed by, his tented trousers.

Before my brain could react, his pussy invited him to grab an overnight bag and come stay the night with her. Now, I can hear your objections, but at the time, there was nothing else I could have said. She had somehow manipulated my mouth into forming words, my voice into enunciating them, and he had quickly accepted her invitation. It seems I was going to be a hostage, albeit it a willing one, to this assignation.

Crazily enough, I was okay it. I mean, I had saw this vision and, in it, I had given him my number and went out with him. I had moved in with him, bore his children. Going home with him, in real life, was logical. My visions always came pass, regardless to if I acted upon them, or not. I texted him my address. and he said he's be there in an hour. I turned to go to my car and we released each other's hand. Immediately I felt as if the action had sucked the marrow from my bones. All I wanted was to grab ahold of him, but I resisted myself. I got into my car, headed home.

In all my life, I had never been this resolute about someone coming to my home. I wanted to straighten up, grab a quick shower. Maybe take a few hits off a joint. I had a couple stops to make. Imagine my surprise when I pulled up in my driveway about 20 minutes later and he was sitting out front.

He smiled, held up a Wal-Mart bag and walked towards my car. He opened my door, reached down and grabbed my hand to help me out of the car. My pussy liquified as he spoke under his breath, or so he thought. He said that it was okay, we had hours. It's like he'd heard my the juices sloshing around my pussy and, for damn sure, she'd heard him. He held my hand as we walked to the house. After closing the door, he looked around and tossed his bag onto an armchair.

He pulled me close to his chest. I swallowed nervously, but he just hugged me. Smelled my hair and held me for a moment. He let me go and I stood there trying to recover my senses. He guided me to the sofa. I listened as he spoke to me. He told me that I could either allow him to undress me right here, or I could direct him t the linen closet so he could grab sheets to sleep on the sofa. Looking in his eyes, I could see he was okay with either option, so I raised my arms and told him to take off my blouse...

I pulled her blouse over her head. As her chin, lips, nose, and eyes slowly crept into view, I felt my dick stiffen as I stared at her breasts. She whipped her hair back into place and I kneeled to slide her pants down her statuesque legs. I looked up at this gorgeous, thick, sexy woman. Dick so hard it hurt.

I stood back up and then she kneeled in front of me. Opened my belt, my fly and reached into my boxers. I felt her hands close around my shaft and her breath on the head of my dick. Her tongue flicked across my head and I thrust my hips forward. Vixen opened her mouth and allowed me to slide into her throat. It was so hot, so wet, I thought I would cum immediately. Slowly, she stroked me with her tongue as I thrust back and forth. She grabbed my ass, speeding me up until I no longer had any control. I tried to push her away, afraid to cum in her mouth, but she swallowed and my dick touched the very back of her throat. I exploded, pumping my thick jism on her tonsils.

There was so much that it began to ooze out the corner of her mouth. She continued to suck me, and when my orgasm was over, I was still rock hard. I leaned forward, bracing my weight on her shoulders until I regained my composure. Then I stepped back and reached out to help her to her feet. I kissed her. Hard, deep, slowly. I could taste myself on her tongue and it turned me on even more. My hands, which had dropped to grab her ass, reluctantly released her. I grabbed two sofa cushions. I walked away from her. She was confused and asked where the fuck I was going. Without looking back, I told her to follow me. I stopped once I reached the dining room.

She was bewildered. I laid the cushions on the table, pulled out a chair and told her to climb up and lay on the cushions. Inwardly, I chuckled because she still didn't get it. Verbally, I said nothing, but I touched, poked and prodded until she was in position as I wanted her. Knees just off the edge of the table, cushions supporting her head, and back and I sat in the chair, her feet resting on my thighs. I spread her thighs and just stared at her beautiful pussy lips. They were soft looking, but juicy, with pearls of juice teasing me. Her clit so hard that her hood couldn't even conceal it.

Intensely I licked her lips, tasting her pussy as I placed the tip of my tongue between them. When I reached the top I nudged her hood backwards. Her swollen, throbbing clit settled on my tongue and my lips closed around it's base. I began to slowly swirl my tongue around her clit from the tip to its base and back again. Over and over again I massaged her clit with my mouth. She tried to close her legs, but my shoulders were too wide, my hands too strong. She tried to push my head away, but my desire held me firmly in place. Finally, she gripped my head in resignation, moaning and pulling me in closer. She groaned. She called my name and I could feel her cum running down my chin. I sucked harder. My tongue increasing it's rhythm and she just kept cumming. Vixen began begging me to stop but I wouldn't. Couldn't. I flicked my tongue over her clit as hard and swift as possible and then she screamed.

I slid my mouth down between her pussy lips as her cream and hot pee flowed out of her. I swallowed every drop. Then I stood up, watching her heaving chest, big pretty titties rising and falling, her eyes closed. I tried to apologize for losing control. No words formed in my mouth. Instead, I stepped forward and slid inside of her. Her eyes popped open. Her mouth opened into a silent scream and I felt her cum on me for the first time...

I didn't know what he was trying to so to me, but it was working. I had never cum and peed at the same time. Never squirted before. I was so embarrassed as it started. I tried to stop it, but I was even more turned on as he slid down and drank my cum and piss out of me. When I finally stopped squirting, I tried to apologize. He cut me off when he slid his rigid dick deep into me. I'm pretty sure his dick head was touching the back of my womb. For sure he was stretching my walls.

My body betrayed me. My pussy betrayed me. She started convulsing. Cumming. Hard. My eyes opened and I looked straight into Papi's eyes. I tried to scream out. No sound issued forth. Inside of me, Papi's dick was jumping, prolonging my orgasm. Then he drew back and it felt like my life force was being pulled out with him. He slowly slid his turgidness back into me. Completely filled me. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. His arms supported my legs as he healed my soul. I locked eyes with him and it felt as if our souls left our bodies, intertwined and entered us again. Except, as he stroked me, it felt as though he was actually me and I was him. I don't recall how many times I came, but I know I saw stars at least ten times before I stopped counting.

His rhythm changed, bringing me back to my body. He was close and then he hit that spot deep inside of my spirit. My legs started to shake uncontrollably, tears ran down my face. He looked at me, asked for permission. Unable to speak, I simply nodded. While I squirted all over his dick, he pushed inside of me, passing my cervix, and flooding my womb with his seed. Pulse after pulse, his dick sent spurts of his semen to the very essence of me.

His legs collapsed, he dropped to his knees. In the eternity of the next three minutes neither of us moved an inch. We just rested on each other's spirits. After a lifetime, he stood up, led me from the table to the bed. When he had me comfortably positioned, he again asked for my permission. I simply reached out for him. He laid his head on my thigh, pulling my right leg over him like a security blanket. I heard a whispered 'I love you' and it caused me to have an orgasmic aftershock. Before my mini - orgasm was complete, he had closed his eyes, wrapped my left leg in his arms, and drifted off to sleep...

I had never had pussy this good before. I mean, think about it....this pussy just gave me three brand new life experiences. first, I let a woman who, to be honest, I did not know, cum AND pee in my mouth. AND I swallowed it all as I realized I liked it. Secondly, I had never passed a woman's cervix in order to cum inside of her. I was inside of this woman, unprotected, and hoping to impregnate her. I literally emptied my soul into her womb. I couldn't support my own body weight. Lastly, but most telling: I laid down and slept with her. I mean, actually made myself comfortable and rested. I had never slept this well.

This was the piece de'resistance. For me to lay on a woman's inner thigh meant that she had my love and trust. Allow me to reiterate: I DID NOT KNOW THIS WOMAN!!!!! As I awakened in the morning, I realized that I DID know this woman. She was the absolute other half of me. She was everything I had dreamt of for my entire life. She was my best friend, my lover. She was my confidante'. She was my wife.

She continued to slumber and I stayed stock still so as not to disturb her. Nearly thirty minutes passed and her breathing lightened. I stuck my tongue out and it slid between her pussy lips. She was wet. Sopping. She asked me what I was doing. I looked up into her eyes. I asked her to marry me. As I began to tongue kiss her lower lips, she repeatedly screamed out, "YES! YES! YES!"

-THE END-