All Comments on 'Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 03'

by Carnal_words

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is why I always get into the zombie/undead/infected type stories, there are so many things going on at the same time which never leaves a boring moment. In regards to your last statements about going forward and a direction, if you decide to build it up for awhile at the camp they are at now then you could go into some flashbacks to give backstories to Kelsey and her father and/or the married couple with the baby, etc. I look forward to finding out who this other group is since we only know that they appear to have some of the typical dregs of society that always seem to survive and gather together like cockroaches and rats in any apocalyptic type situation. Thanks for posting this story.

Carnal_wordsCarnal_wordsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, stay tuned. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_words@Carnal_words
Sci-fi/horror stories are my thing. I'm very active on reddit. u/carnalwordstuff 6/16/22 Hello readers! I have really been making a push to get back to writing, but I'm in a bit of a crazy time in my life. I'm switching careers and my wife and I have just started a new r...