Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably not. If they do, we'll send them a bigger one." Dave was using Andy's face like a toy and she was not resisting. He was becoming frustrated with trying to make her react but she only gagged on E's cock. He knew he was smaller but she could at least humor him. He felt his hardon soften slightly and let her hair go in annoyance. "Switch with me, E. Stop hogging it!"

"I ain't done yet." E sounded like his mother just told him to come in for dinner. "You can go in a few."

"No! You always go on forever. Let me go now before you fuck her dry again."

"Come here, E. I'll drink you all up." Andy smiled over her shoulder at him.

Dave moved onto her legs as soon as E left. It took him some rooting and a few missed pushes before he was able to lodge himself inside her. He could not move much because in this position, he could not get a lot of himself in. This was the only way she would let him do it to her though so he took what he could get. He tried not to see the secret smiles between E and Andy. They liked each other and made Dave feel like a third wheel. He knew if not for the stuff that he knew how to make, they would ignore him entirely. It was desperate but in the end times, a man gets what he can.

Dave gave some micro thrusts just to feel some friction and thought about when this had been new and exciting. He used to cum before he could even get himself all the way in. Now it felt routine and a little humiliating. He watched as Andy lovingly stroked E's cock and sucked him into her mouth. She was doing more for E than simply holding it. Sadly, watching her suck him was more pleasurable than getting it from her. His cock swelled in delight as Dave watched Andy move her lips slowly down the long cock before gagging on it. She moved her face up slowly, revealing a saliva slick stick.

Andy held E's long cock with one hand and slapped it playfully against her tongue. E was smiling down at her with a dumb smile on his simple face. Dave was grunting in an unattractive way as he poked her pussy lips. He did not seem to realize he was not inside her. Oh well, that was on him. E already made it too numb to cum again so she was not concerned about getting anything out of it. On the few times she actually laid on her back for Dave, he was still ineffective. He used to cum so fast it was annoying to even try. But he knew how to make the good stuff. The stuff that made her head swim and the problems fade. If all he wanted for that stuff was an occasional hump, no problem.

The first time Dave brought E to use her, Andy nearly lost her shit. But the tall guy was cute and sweet in a dumb way. She reluctantly let him join and before long, began to look forward to it. For one thing, E was well endowed and knew how to use it. Something she guessed Dave was unaware of before bringing him. Dave also did not know that her and E were effectively a couple. They spent a lot of time together and the sex between them had more chemistry. They whispered many times about breaking things off with Dave but they did not know how to make the stuff. In the end, their addiction kept him attached to their sex life.

Andy licked E from the center of his messy balls up to the head of his cock. She spit as much saliva as she could onto him and rubbed it all over. She was going to need the extra lube. Andy plunged her mouth down, swallowing as much of the cock as she could. Her throat protested immediately, trying to cough the thing out. She did not move away, she tried to get her gagging and coughing under control. Her body twisted with the effort, giving Dave a ride that he enjoyed. She began to throat fuck E as tears and spit poured out of her.

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" Dave moaned seconds before Andy felt warm splashes on her ass. "Oh fuck!" Dave continued to swear as he pumped his fist on his own cock. A few more lazy splashes rolled down the curves of her thighs. Andy rolled her eyes up at E and he gave her his signature crooked grin. Good ol' two stroke Dave gets off again.

"I need a cigarette." Dave slapped Andy's ass as he crawled off her. "I'll go up and take a look around." He walked over to the roof access and climbed the metal steps, leaving the couple alone to finish.

Andy picked herself up off the floor and mounted E in his sitting position. He slid into her, reaching nice and deep. She settled down on him and wrapped her short legs around his boney waist. Andy humped her body against his, grinding him with her insides. He felt good there, like scratching a stubborn itch. An itch that only flares up when she's with E and while Dave aggressively teases her. As inept and clumsy as he is, the man made for some good foreplay.

Andy liked sex but did not really orgasm strongly. For her, the feeling of getting someone off was what made it worth it. Each time she got a cock to give up its seed, it was like a little victory. She had not been a very popular woman before the Apocalypse but it seemed the end of the world was the beginning of her rise. Men that would not have given Andy a second glance before would damn near break their back to get their cocks in her now. They so willingly give themselves and Andy did not mind stockpiling their favors. She found it quite easy to get anything she needed.

E's placid face began to twist in pleasure. He was getting close and that meant a decision needed to be made. Normally, Andy did not let them cum inside her. She was not worried about getting pregnant. She lost that option years ago in a knife fight with another homeless woman. She nearly died from the deep wound but survived at the cost of a couple unnecessary organs. The idea of letting a man cum in her was something deeply intimate. Sure, Andy used her body like currency but she held onto the idea of saving that privilege for someone she loved. Maybe E? If not him then who else? Oh, fuck it.

She leaned into him and gave his cock a long hard grind. She put her lips against his ear and whispered, "Give it to me. Cum inside this time."

Obviously enthusiastic about the new permission, E began to buck his hips up aggressively. He nearly threw her off and she giggled at his passion. "Inside?" He looked so helpless and boyish that Andy's heart swelled.

"Yes baby. Do you want to?"

"Yeah." His face was red from the effort.

"Then do it. Cum in me."

E groaned as his cock began to twitch and jerk inside her. He filled her with burst after burst of his seed and she felt like she was injecting the best drug ever made into her body. An unexpected orgasm bloomed out in her belly and she pushed her pussy down against his rising pressure. It felt incredible to have him there as part of her now. "Yesssssss!" She hissed through clenched teeth as E limply fell back. In a moment of inspiration, Andy leaned over her conquered lover and bit his chest. She wished she could suck the rest of his life out of his cock.

"Ouch! Fuck!" E pushed her face away aggressively. "That hurt."

Andy cleared her throat and pushed away the oddly black widow like thoughts of killing and devouring her lover. "Sorry baby. I got carried away." She kissed the rapidly swelling bite mark and he flinched as if she was going to bite him again. "Did it feel good when you came?"

"Oh yeah. That was amazing! Can I do that now on?"

"Only when it's us. I don't want Dave to do that."

E's face lit up in a greedy and satisfied smile. "Okay."

Dave flicked the ash off the cigarette and narrowed his eyes. It was hard to see them in the dim light but it looked like they just finished. Andy and E were gently kissing each other and collecting their clothes. It made him sick to watch this happen but he also could not help himself. After he leaves, they always get more intimate and watching them is as good as porn used to be. If he could find another woman to fool around with, he would leave those two alone. His thoughts were interrupted by the distant sight of a firework explosion. The lovely bloom of color was a good distance from the camp they just attacked.

"So, that's how you do it. Neat trick." Dave took a long pull of smoke. They knew the group was strong, their camp looked like a war base. The mob the three of them sent against the camp was large enough to handle most settlements but this one stood strong. Dave was annoyed but not discouraged. He had hoped to have good news of a recently demolished camp to loot when they returned home. Now he would just have to tell Bossman about a large and potentially threatening rival group. Either way, whatever was behind those walls would be theirs.

*

Next time on, Lovin' in the Apocalypse!

I actually kinda hated this the moment I posted the last chapter. I'm writing them as I post them and without a good stock of chapters, putting this at the end ties my hands on what to write next. I would rather keep it fluid between chapters so no more of these "next time" things. I think my initial idea on the end tease was to make my story more soap opera-like. But I'll just do that with content.

Until next time, enjoy!

12