All Comments on 'Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 11'

by Carnal_words

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LNJones34LNJones34about 2 years ago

She asked Tom to tell her the truth and to hold nothing back. Now we are reading words like humiliation and jealousy. Kelsey may have the perfect pussy for Tom but I don't think he would want to loose Rachel for Kelsey. I bet Kelsey's personality out of the bed is one of a total spoiled bitch. I had started to think Rachel was wanting to have a threesome but she is making moves on Kelseys dad. I don't think he would be happy with the games the three of them are playing.

Carnal_wordsCarnal_wordsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Early on, I had put Cam and Rachel on this path but it kinda got washed away with other plots. I'm not really sure about how this is going to work, the story is practical writing itself at this point. I think the deal with Rachel is she is purposely sabotaging herself. She's got some serious mental health issues and feels like she deserves to be punished for her past failures. She wants Kelsey to humiliate her, she wants Tom to punish her and she wants Cameron to be the parts of sex that she has control over. This is all going to work out so smooth! ;)

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

If the story is practically writing itself at this point, and it's heading in the direction you're describing...I'm out. Glad I checked the most recent chapters first, definitely not my cuppa. But I can't stand The Walking Soap Opera either so what do I know. Good luck.

Carnal_wordsCarnal_wordsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Ehh, not for everyone, I suppose. I did say early on I wanted this to run kinda like a soap so, I get ya. Happy reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_words@Carnal_words
Sci-fi/horror stories are my thing. I'm very active on reddit. u/carnalwordstuff 6/16/22 Hello readers! I have really been making a push to get back to writing, but I'm in a bit of a crazy time in my life. I'm switching careers and my wife and I have just started a new r...

SIMILAR Stories