Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes for several seconds before giving her what she needed. "It was so much better. She was so tight and deep, Kelsey has the perfect pussy. Of course it was better than this one."

The humiliation shot through Rachel like nerve shock and her body began to twist against the restraints. "OhmygodTom!" The orgasm hit her like a semi going full speed. Tom did his best to keep fucking her as she came but Rachel moved like a tied up bull. "OHMYGODTOM!" Rachel squealed as her brain could only repeat itself in a state of shutting down. Though she tried to make an effort to hold it in, the restraints and might of the orgasm made her control slip. Rachel sprayed Tom with a jet of piss as he forced his cock back into her still bucking body. "AGGGHHH!" A vein in Rachel's neck pulsed as the orgasm hit her with one more debilitating wave.

Tom pumped his hips hard and fast, going way too deep with his cock but Rachel was almost unconscious from the orgasm. She would notice in the morning when she struggled to walk straight but right now, he was free to pump as deep as he needed.

"I'm cumming!" Tom groaned just before burying his cock deep inside her.

Rachel hissed in pain but held still as his orgasm pumped out. She felt him throbbing against her cervix and tried to adjust herself so it was a little more comfortable. After a few seconds, the stinging became a bit too much and it was no longer tolerable. "Tom." She whispered. "You're hurting me."

Tom held still for a couple more seconds and then pulled out just enough to give her relief. "Sorry, I got a little carried away." He lightly kissed her lips, then her chin, then her neck.

"S'okay." Rachel purred as she wrapped her arms around him. "Was she really that much different?"

"Oh yeah. She took the whole thing. From the beginning, I shit you not." Tom lightly nibbled the skin that covered her collarbone.

"Wow. That's impressive." Rachel inhaled the scent of Tom's hair as he began to nibble at the soft flesh of her breast.

"It was the first time I've been all the way inside someone." Tom ran his tongue around Rachel's pink nipple.

Rachel felt a stab of jealousy but fought it away. She and Kelsey were as different as two women could be. From skin tone to height difference, they were complete opposites. Sure, Kelsey has the big tits and deep pussy but Rachel has a fanatic ass and deep throat. Tom really was getting the best of both worlds and it made her happy to know he was being satisfied so thoroughly. It was her way of showing that she truly loved him.

*

"Good morning, Bruce. Are you feeling better today?"

Bruce walked into Kenneth's comfortable suite and sat down at the cluttered dining table. "Hell yes, I am. I have to admit, I pushed it a little too far that time."

Kenneth walked over to a bar and started to pour a couple of drinks. He did not need to ask Bruce if he wanted one. Kenneth handed the big guy a glass of whiskey and sat down across from him. "I noticed. You were pretty out of it when you finally got back. The guys haven't been able to find your bike yet."

Bruce took a big swallow of the brown liquid. "Yeah, I'll find it. I just need another day to get my body right." Bruce began to pat at his many pockets. "Oh, I got you something." He finally found what he was looking for and tossed the felt sack on the table.

Kenneth recognized the familiar purple color of the whiskey sack and rolled his eyes. "God dammit, Bruce. This shit is useless. Why do you keep bringing it home?" Kenneth dumped the contents out on the table. There were rings, necklaces, bracelets, all kinds of jewelry and gems. Some of it was clean but most of it was stained in blood and grime.

"I know. I know. It just seems like a waste to leave it out there. Besides, Jess's girls seem to like it."

"Fair enough. So, tell me about this, New Washington."

Kenneth listened as Bruce told him about the almost medieval-like settlement. He sometimes read from a notebook but used his notes less as he got deeper into his report. By the time he was finished, Kenneth was leaning back with a troubled expression on his smooth face. Bruce noticed the Bossman had bags under his eyes as if he missed some sleep recently. He decided not to comment on this. "Anyways, I'd say it would take about 4 days on a straight shot. And that's without any interruptions. With the way the infected move in the summer, that 4 days would be unlikely."

"I see. Yeah, that's probably too far. We could just flatten them and pick through what's left but that would be a waste of resources. Hmm." Kenneth rubbed his chin while he considered the problem. "What if we played the long con here? We could see if they're the friendly type and try to get real cozy with them. Maybe see what they got on the inside and then come up with a plan."

"That's gonna be a tough juggle. We're not the most savory people." Bruce finished what was left in his glass.

"True. We'll have to get a little group together that looks decent enough. Some of the ones who aren't quite disillusioned on what we got going on here. Just give me some time to work out a plan." Kenneth began to make a mental list of some of his people that might make a good envoy. He was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Bossman? It's Stephen. You in there?"

"I'm here, it's unlocked."

Stephen walked in, dressed in his military uniform and armed to the teeth. He was going out on a trip today, it was surprising to see the meticulous man here instead of berating his squad. "Sorry, Bossman. We were getting ready to head out when I got some news I think you want to hear." Stephen reached into the hallway and grabbed someone who seemed too nervous to walk in on his own.

Stephen bodily moved the skinny man to stand in front of Kenneth. He was sobbing and would not look up from the floor. "Come on, man. We don't have all day." Stephen jabbed a thumb into the man's ribs.

The lanky man with long, greasy hair began to stutter through sobs. Bruce smacked the table with a heavy hand. "Don't talk to us like that! Pull your shit together, Kyle."

After a minute, Kyle gathered his breath and could speak normally. "I'm sorry, Bossman. I tried to give it up but I can't do it. Now it's more expensive and I'm going to starve if I keep going like this." Kyle's eyes filled with tears again as he tried to stay even. "This is what happened before, right? That man was stealing and got his hand chopped off?" Kyle started ringing his hands together as if he was scared they might want to take them.

"Yeah. Why? Did you steal something?" Bruce narrowed his eyes on Kyle.

"No! No. I just came close to doing it, you know? That's why I came to you." Kyle turned pleading eyes at Stephen. "I wanted to make sure I didn't break the rules."

Kenneth stood up and marched towards Kyle. His face was an unreadable mask and it did not shift as he got close. Kyle wanted to retreat but knew better. He was completely stunned by the right hook that knocked him to the floor.

"Why'd you do that, man?" Kyle whined as he put a hand against the swelling spot on his cheek. "Whoa! Wait, please don't!" Kyle closed his eyes and flinched as Kenneth grabbed his shirt and yanked him up to his level.

Kenneth's face was red and nearly pressed against the simpering man. He realized his reactions were a bit over the edge but the lack of good sleep was starting to get to him. He was being tormented by nightly nightmares about his dead wife. Worse than that, this wrathe-like version of his wife was showing up in daydreams. He occasionally caught a glimpse of her crawling through the shadows with that awful body dragging behind. Kenneth knew he did not need to beat this man. It was obvious he was here to play the rat. The release of frustration was good for Kenneth so he did not let up or apologize.

Kenneth shook his right hand to clear the pain away. His body ached from the fight but Kenneth felt refreshed. Kyle laid on the ground, curled into a fetal position as he quietly sobbed. "There. That's sufficient justice for your crimes. Next time you want to put poison in your body, come on back and I'll give you some more." Kenneth crouched down low and stroked Kyle's face almost tenderly.

Kyle flinched from the contact and shook slightly. "Shhhh, easy now. You're gonna want to be real quiet so you can hear this next part. I will not be repeating myself."

Kenneth glanced at Samuel's door. In the heat of the moment, he forgot his son was home. He saw the boy's eye through a slight crack in the door. Father and son regarded each other silently for a few seconds before Kenneth turned his attention back on Kyle. "Who is the supplier?"

*

12