Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another day, another dollar," I responded. "It's too quiet in here. Where are the kids?"

"Oh, since they finished their homework early, Doug took them to get ice cream as a treat. They'll be back after a while," Evelyn offered. Okay, another thorn stuck in my side. Asshole Doug inserting himself into my family.

"I see, that being the case, I think I'll go ahead and get my shower. You girls don't mind me. Go ahead with your girl talk."

Vickie chimed in, "Before you do that, Howard, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"What would you want to talk to me about, Vickie?" My mood was not getting any better.

"I just wanted to thank you again for the other night. It was the most amazing night of my life. You are an awesome lover and I was hoping to persuade you to let me have another shot at you."

"That's so disappointing, Vickie," I said quietly. Her look of surprise told me she had thought I could be easily manipulated with flattery. I continued, "I don't believe a word you're saying. Just to test you the other night, I stopped doing anything to you for a while, and even during that time you acted like you were having the time of your life. You were faking it. I am so disappointed that you think me so gullible as to not realize that."

Evelyn jumped in, "You don't have to be crass and call my best friend a liar, Howard. I believe her. It's a shame you don't. Perhaps you'd change your mind over time if you'd give her another chance."

"That's right, Howard. I'm sorry you found my body objectionable the other day. I swear to you that I will smell and taste much better to you the next time," Vickie encouraged.

I was tired and upset. I wasn't prepared to put all my cards on the table yet.

"So Evelyn, you lied to me right to my face too? You swore you would say nothing to her about what I told you in confidence. I guess your vows no longer mean anything to you," I seethed. I didn't care if they caught my double entendre.

"I swear it's not like that sweetie. I tried to tell her you weren't interested in a repeat performance just as you asked but she kept pressing me for the reason, wanting to know what it would take to be with you again. I just told her you found her 'unpleasant'. It may have been something she ate. She believes she will taste much better to you next time if you'll give her the chance."

"I married YOU, Evelyn, not Vickie. I wanted to be with you, ONLY you, not Vickie or anyone else. It appears that you want an open marriage. I sure as hell don't. Let me say this with perfect clarity. I will never touch Vickie or any other woman in an intimate way as long as I am married to you. If you want to be with other people, then you don't want to be with me. I'm moving my stuff to the spare bedroom. The glimpses of you engaged in the throes of passion with Doug are burned indelibly into my retinas. I can't un-see that. I'm so disappointed in you right now. All of you stay away from me for the rest of the evening. If I hear another word from any of the three of you, I'll check into a motel. If you want me to leave, just open your mouth and say another word and I'll be gone!"

I was pissed at myself for revealing my state of mind at this early stage. I stomped my way upstairs and began moving my clothes and toiletries to the spare bedroom. Fortunately, they knew I meant what I said and did not say another word to me. I'm sure they had plenty to say to each other. About fifteen minutes later, I heard my girls come upstairs to their room. I quietly listened and heard Doug tell Evelyn he wanted to say something to me about insulting his wife. The women persuaded him to leave it alone and a few minutes later Vickie and Doug said their goodbyes. Evelyn began fixing supper. Nothing else was said that night about Doug or Vickie. All conversation centered on our two girls. They were my main focus now.

Apparently, my threats trumped Evelyn's need to talk to me about resuming swing sessions with the assholes. That's what I now considered them, just a pair of assholes. I kept checking the video recordings daily with basically nothing new happening. The only change I noticed was that they moved their sex sessions over to the assholes' house. Wanda could watch the girls and they could fuck up a storm without the kids surprising them again. I don't care who she fucks anymore as long as she leaves me alone. My family not being home after school a couple of times the next week told me the story.

One afternoon a few days later, I decided to leave work early and pick up the girls from Wanda's house. I thought I'd take them for ice cream for a little father/daughter time. This was mainly for my benefit. I was feeling disconnected and needed them.

Wanda immediately recognized something was bothering me. She insisted I join her for a cup of coffee. Despite having talked with her many times in the past, I had not intended to share my feelings with her. "Okay, what gives?" Wanda asked. "I can tell something major is going on and you don't want to talk about it. That tells me you are having problems with your wife."

At my astonished look, she continued. "Men will talk about health problems, even if they gamble or drink too much. About the only time they clam up is when they are having trouble at work or home. I know your dealership is doing well so it must be your relationship you're your wife. I can't believe you'd cheat on her. I know you're better than that. So it has to be her. She's having an affair, isn't she?"

I nodded.

"I'm guessing with Doug. They're together too much. I've suspected something was going on."

I asked Wanda why she never said anything. She blushed. "I had no proof, only suspicions. And I would never be the one to tell you something that I did not know for sure knowing it could end your marriage. I don't want to be THAT woman. Especially since I think very highly of you."

You could have knocked me out of my chair with a feather. I had no idea. Of course, she was classy, cute, and smart. But Evelyn was my wife. I could never seriously entertain the thought.

She continued, "Yeah, I know. Bad timing. But I think you're a great guy. I mean it. You have always been kind and easy to talk to when you come here. You even sold me a car for next to nothing when mine broke down. You advised me that mine would be too expensive to repair."

She took a deep breath. "You didn't have to do that. You're one of the last good men. You remind me of my late husband in that way. I could never tell you any of this before."

We talked for a few minutes with her asking me what I planned to do. I told her my immediate plan was to control the money flowing into Doug's pocket and then divorce my wife. I didn't say a word about getting revenge. She seemed to be aware of that.

"Well, from the sound of it, that will hurt the lowlife. He freely peels off cash from a wad in his pocket when he pays me. Now I learn that it was your money all along. I know they couldn't afford the cars they drive and their home on their limited income. Honestly I suspected they might even be selling drugs." I was surprised at her astute observations. "Doug is a lowlife individual. But from what you tell me, he must have something to keep Evelyn involved enough to risk losing you."

"You are going to go through a tough time. The demise of a marriage can be emotionally as difficult as the death of a spouse." Wanda said quietly. "I want you to know I'm a good listener. Come bend my ear any time you feel the need. I will not judge you. And don't hesitate to call anytime you need someone to watch the girls. No charge," she added.

I began to protest. "Okay, I know we talked about that before; you insist on paying me. But having your girls here has been such a blessing to me and Freddie. I think it helps them to be friends. I have a spare bedroom if the girls ever need to stay over. They've napped in there before when you were running late but I'm available for overnight stays." I was flabbergasted by her support.

After conferring with Devon, Giles, and even Wanda, I made changes to the family finances. I closed all credit cards in both our names. I never carried a balance on any of them opting instead to pay them off every month. I did not want to close our checking account. Evelyn's check was automatically deposited into that account. That was our household account and I kept the balance low. That way she would no longer have any access to any substantial amounts of cash. I left her credit card that was in her name alone untouched. If she wanted to use it to do something for the assholes like take a major cash advance, there would be a paper trail, and my advisors and I decided she wouldn't want her husband to figure out her financial dealings.

I explained to Evelyn that moving the majority of our funds into a modified money-market account was better for us since it earned a much better interest rate than our regular accounts. We weren't going to upgrade the kitchen nor dig that swimming pool in the immediate future and this would maximize our returns. I pointed out there was a severe penalty for making cash withdrawals. Of course, that was untrue. I had deposited only a token amount into that account and safeguarded the rest.

I would still write checks from our mutual checking account for our bills. Apart from her direct deposit, I added only enough to cover the checks I wrote. I felt better having taken measures to inhibit her access to ready cash. I started doing all the grocery shopping on my way home from work so she would not need money for that. I figured I'd need to learn my way around the grocery store soon enough anyway.

Of course, Evelyn protested the changes. She resented not having ready access to cash as before but she didn't complain vociferously because she couldn't very well justify any legitimate needs. I told her we had far less in our savings than I had thought and we needed to minimize our expenses for a while. I used the excuse that business was down and I couldn't draw as much as I had in the past. We might have to rely on our nest egg for future household expenses.

She wanted to go out with the Wrights the following weekend but I politely declined, saying that I wasn't ready to face them again after the previous debacle. I told her that she was free to meet up with them anywhere without me and snidely assured her that they should gladly pay for her entertainment.

Only a few days had passed since the revelations at the Wright's house. I could tell Evelyn was getting antsy. She was beginning to realize just how upset the situation made me and was unnerved by my actions. Although she never overtly approached me for intimacy, she dressed more provocatively than ever before around the house. I simply avoided any mention of her clothing. I slept every night in the spare room.

The conflict came to a head after I got home that Thursday. I was not in a particularly good mood after receiving the DNA test results. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and she came into the kitchen to greet me.

"Hi honey," she cooed. "I realize we may have overstepped with the idea of swapping partners. You aren't ready. But it's been several days since you and I were intimate. I miss you in bed. Let's sleep together tonight and make love like before. I'm really in the mood for some hot sex and I am sure you feel the same way."

I probably should not have tipped my hand, but her attitude pissed me off. I was no longer shocked or depressed. My primary emotion now was anger. I let some of it out before I could stop myself. "Oh?" I asked. 'And what does our sleeping together entail? Me licking your pussy to orgasm and then a quick screw to get me to cum? Or are you willing to suck my cock before we start? And just maybe suck it again after we finish screwing to see if it might get me up for a second round? You know like you did for Doug last Sunday night?"

Evelyn stared at me for a second then replied, "I know. I just caught got up in the moment. He pushed his crotch into my face and I just reacted. It was just the excitement of it all."

"Oh, yeah," I growled, my anger increasing. "The excitement of getting his cock. In ten years of marriage, you never felt that excitement with me! You rarely licked or sucked my cock even fresh out of the shower. I can't remember if you EVER sucked me off. And how many times did you declare you would never suck a cock with cum and pussy juice on it? Yet right out of the gate, you took Doug's slimy cock and sucked it back to hardness."

I stopped talking as I watched Evelyn's face turn shades of red. Anger, embarrassment, rage? I had no idea and didn't care. Suddenly the waterworks started. Tears poured down her face and she turned and ran into our bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Well, at least I'll hear what she says to Vickie tomorrow morning when I watch the video, I thought. Then I went to check on the girls.

"Oh fuck! Vickie was right." Evelyn said. "Howard did watch us fuck. He commented how I sucked your cock to get it hard again and how I always refuse to do that for him...... No, he didn't say anything about how it looked like we were so compatible in bed. Just the part of my sucking your cock. I think he focused on that.... Yeah, I agree, we are going to have to be very careful. No get-together this weekend." Evelyn paused for a few minutes. "No. He hasn't mentioned divorce but he's angry as hell. I'll be walking on eggshells for a while. I might even have to give in and suck his cock, fuck him and then suck it again just to appease him. That's not fair! You can't punish me for not following your rules. You let Vickie off by only giving him hand jobs. I gotta save my marriage! I am doing this for all of us! We'll talk about it later."

I sat in my office while I reviewed the video. I believed I'd blown it when I let anger get the best of me last night. The reason I was so upset was due to the DNA results. I am not the biological father of one of my little girls. I don't know which one. I don't want to know. I submitted the three samples to the lab soon after I talked with Giles. I was sample 'A' but I purposely did not note which daughter was sample B and C. If they were not both my progeny, I did not want to know which one was. I wanted to avoid the possibility of even a subliminal bias.

The possibility that distressed me most was what if neither was my biological daughter? Could I leave them? I raised those two. I loved them more than I did my wife, I realized. Not even in the same ballpark. Could I walk away and abandon them emotionally if not legally? Doubtful, I told myself. Knowing one was my biological daughter meant I had to find some way to get custody of her and her sister. I knew I could never let Evelyn know the results of the DNA tests or that I had even had the tests performed. I was not going to give her any more leverage to use against me. I certainly didn't want Doug to know he had bred my wife and had a child with her.

To give her credit, Evelyn stayed home, and broke off her contact with Doug and Vickie, at least in my home. She was there with my daughters each evening, awaiting my arrival from work. All greeted me with smiles and hugs and a hot dinner. I waited for Evelyn's offer of that blowjob but it never came.

The following week, Evelyn informed me that she'd invited the Wrights over to our house Saturday night to watch a DVD movie from Redbox. She said it would be unfair to break off our relationship with them because of one night. I bit my tongue to prevent my retort. She wanted to take the kids to Wanda's so we could have an adults-only night. I told her I didn't want to ship the kids off and that I'd tend to them myself, and that she wouldn't have to worry about being bothered by them. When Doug and Vickie showed up, I excused myself and went upstairs and spent the whole evening with Veronica and Connie playing with them and enjoying a special father-daughter bonding time. I knew Evelyn would be pissed at me but I didn't give a shit at that point.

Another week passed and I knew that the three amigos were growing more suspicious of me. They couldn't understand why I was still so angry. Evelyn repeatedly tried to get me to come back and sleep together in our bed. When I asked if she had reconsidered sucking my cock. She glared at me for a second and then burst into tears. "You want me to do something so disgusting? I've told you I hate that idea!"

I simply said, "It was good for Doug" and turned my back and walked away. Things were heating up between us and not in a good way. I continued listening to the recordings.

After the passing of yet another week, I knew the situation would come to a head before long. I hadn't come up with a single satisfactory remedy. Violence would land me in prison and I'd lose any hope of custody. I wondered what they were planning. They no longer openly talked at my house. The cash cow had run dry. I hoped that might inflect the tipping point.

I continued listening to the recordings whenever they met at our house and gleaned that tomorrow, Wednesday, the three of them would be meeting at Doug and Vickie's place while the girls would be at Wanda's. I snuck a small audio recorder into her purse hoping to stay apprised of their plans for dealing with me. It was then that I hit pay dirt.

That night after Evelyn had fallen asleep, I fished the concealed recorder from her purse and perused its contents. Although the recording was slightly muffled, with headphones I could discern their conversation.

"He's not coming around at all," I could hear my wife saying. "I all but prance around the house naked and he acts indifferent as if he no longer has any sexual interest in me at all. He is focused on that fucking blowjob I gave you that Sunday night. He didn't even mention our fucking."

"Hindsight's 20/20. I overestimated his readiness to accept our lifestyle. I shouldn't have fucked you in front of him as I did. We should have just stood by and watched as Vickie enticed him over several sessions to solidify his desire to be with her and participate," Doug inferred contritely.

"Well, I'm still pissed that he said I taste funny. But he's never given me the chance to prove I can taste just like Evelyn's with your cum in me," Vickie contributed.

"None of that matters right now," Doug advised. "The important thing right now is money. Our expenses haven't changed one iota yet our income has been cut in half since shithead cut off the money faucet. I was late last month with two payments. We have two car payments due and a house payment we can't meet."

I grinned listening to this. I had sold Doug an almost new, tricked-out Camaro last year. The year before that they bought a pink Mustang for Vickie that had been traded in. The monthly payments on both cars totaled well over a thousand dollars.

"We counted on that three thousand from you every month. Both my credit cards are maxed out. I realize I didn't have to buy that case of wine but at only fifty dollars a bottle if I bought the case, they included the shipping. I wish I'd known Howie was going to cut the money off."

I couldn't help but laugh. Then I sobered. Just how desperate would Doug and Vickie get?

"Evelyn, I know you've done your best to help us but we need some cash and soon. We're in danger of losing our house and cars." Doug exclaimed. I heard Evelyn remind them that I had shifted our finances and she had no way to get her hands on it.

"Are you sure he's never mentioned any suspicions that we were lovers before that night?" Doug asked.

"Not a word," Evelyn confirmed. "He's never made any such accusation but then again, he shuts down any conversation I try to have with him about it. I believe he'll make good on his threat to leave me if I press him too hard. He didn't threaten that directly. What he said was I could come live with you guys and give you all the blowjobs I want."

1...345678