Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right out." I heard her drop her hand from the door handle and walk away. I cracked the door and heard murmuring in the other room as if they were in a clandestine conference but I couldn't make out anything that was being said. Their tone seemed apprehensive and cautious. My sudden exit spooked them as I returned to the den with them.

I faked a half-smile to conceal my emotions and advised the three conspirators, "This has been quite the evening, I think we all agree, but I don't want to wear out our welcome. Evelyn, why don't we pick up the children and head back to the house? I'm not comfortable with the way things turned out tonight, and have a lot on my mind so I'd like to head home right now."

Evelyn looked nervously at the other two and said, "Sure thing babe. Things just sort of evolved quickly, tonight. I understand."

Fearful of saying the wrong thing, the room went quiet as we took our leave without the usual hugging and handshaking. Fortunately, the girls were wound up and full of themselves having had a wonderful time with Freddie and his mom. They kept us both verbally occupied for the short drive home and took a while to get settled and into bed for the night. There was no opportunity for Evelyn and me to talk. For that I was thankful. I couldn't bring myself to even look her in the eye. She sensed my discomfort. Knowing me as well as she did, she didn't make an issue of my silence.

I locked the bathroom door and jumped into the shower to cleanse myself of the filth on my face and the stench of self-loathing I now felt for allowing myself to be used as a pawn in their sick game. I heard the door click. The bathroom door can easily be unlocked by inserting a small stiff wire from the outside and apparently, Evelyn felt an urgent need to be in this bathroom right now. Soon the shower door opened and in she stepped. "Mind if I join you? I could use a shower myself."

"Not a bit. But I'm done and was just rinsing off. Knock yourself out" I said, and quickly exited the shower and began rapidly drying off. I had no desire to be around her at the moment, especially naked. The body that always turned me on at the drop of a hat now disgusted me. I left her in there, threw on some clothes, and plopped myself down in front of the TV in our den. I had no desire to engage her in a confrontation that night. I was still off-balance and wanted to be left alone to process everything I had witnessed.

I heard Evelyn's cell phone ringing in her purse on the kitchen table so I got up and checked it. It was Vickie of course. The thought of the co-conspirators talking over my plight tonight angered me. I turned her phone off so it could not ring and returned to my recliner in the den. Evelyn soon joined me sitting on the couch opposite me.

"Honey, are you avoiding me? Is everything okay? Do you want to talk about tonight?" she asked, concerned.

"No, everything is not okay." I gritted more tersely than intended. "I have a lot on my mind and I don't feel like talking right now. I just need some peace and quiet. Maybe we can talk tomorrow."

"Okay, sweetie. I understand. Can I get you anything? A snack? Something to drink?" she tried once again to engage me.

"No thanks, ho..." I stopped myself from saying 'honey'. "I just want to be still and relax a bit if that's okay."

"Sure it is. Well if you need anything, anything at all just let me know." she offered again in a sweet tone.

"Thanks, hun, will do." I was too upset to say anything. I needed time to think.

She disappeared into the kitchen and I heard the sounds of straightening things up in there for a couple of minutes. And right on cue, she was murmuring in low tones on her phone. I knew it was Vickie. Though I couldn't make out what she was saying, I was equally certain that I was the main topic of conversation.

As I sat there I realized that I had to do something to catch the three in the act and confirm what I knew to be true. I wasn't about to continue playing their fucking games and be their pawn in some sick melodrama. I decided to become proactive instead of reactive and began to plan my next steps. We retired for the night in silence. Evelyn wanted to say something but I abruptly said goodnight.

I awoke before the alarm went off despite barely sleeping. It was Monday morning, a workday for both of us. My wife was sleeping like a log. Apparently, her four superb orgasms took a lot out of her. I quietly climbed out of the bed, grabbed some clean clothes in the semi-darkness, and dressed in the hall bathroom.

I left a note on the kitchen table saying I needed to get to an early meeting I had forgotten to mention to her. I did not want to see her yet. I still wasn't ready to have 'the talk', especially with the kids around.

As I left the house, I called my office to let them know I would be out for the day. The night before I decided I needed to gather more information. Breakfast at IHOP settled my nerves a bit and gave me a much-needed energy boost.

I dawdled there for an hour or so, drinking coffee and replaying the events of the night before in my mind. No. I wasn't confused. I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't unsure about anything. Doug and Evelyn have been having sex for quite some time. Of that, I was 100% sure. The three of them have been lying to me and deceiving me for who knows how long? Evelyn's betrayal stabbed me in the heart.

But why did they risk exposing this now? Perhaps they were fearful of me finding out and they may have thought the best way to defuse that situation would be to pretend to bring me into their little swinging club. Hell, for all I know, they may be having a full-on 'Ménage � Trois'. Evelyn never even hinted at girl-on-girl sex but Vickie is definitely in on the affair and clearly approved. There was no doubt in my mind.

It galled me to think that they believe me so gullible, so stupid, and so unobservant that I wouldn't notice last night was not their first time. That insulted my intelligence. As I sat there finishing my coffee, I received a short text from Evelyn that simply said "i luv u". I did not reply.

My initial instinct was to collect my thoughts, make some notes and then confront my wife later this evening with my suspicions. After all, isn't that what husbands and wives should do? Sit down and calmly discuss issues that come up to prevent them from blowing up into even bigger things?

Yet, I am also certain that she, Doug, and Vickie have conspired to deceive me, lying right to my face, especially about that nonsense of fake role-playing between the four of us. Vickie no more has the hots for me than she has for a used tissue. If I was not careful, my anger would soon turn into rage, and losing control of my emotions is the last thing I wanted to do. Deep breaths....deeeep breaths... calm down.

No, a confrontation would most likely only result in more lies and I didn't want to get into a pissing contest about that. I needed information, RELIABLE information. Irrefutable proof! How to get it?

After a quick online search, I drove to a business in the industrial-commercial district that sold surveillance electronics. While I could easily afford a P.I., I decided to start small and see what I could find out on my own immediately. I could always go bigger later if necessary. Andrew was extremely helpful. There was no one else in the store at the time and he elaborately laid out how best to conceal and use the several devices I was purchasing from him. I especially wanted sensitive audio pickup to hear her whispered conversations and her phone calls. Andrew told me that the voice-activated mics were sensitive enough to pick up muted conversation 60 feet away, and whispering within 20 feet. He also provided me with some high-tech motion-activated video cameras. Emboldened with newfound confidence, I returned home.

With everyone gone for the day, I set about installing the surveillance equipment I had purchased. I placed audio/video transmitters in the master bedroom, kitchen, and den. It took me quite a while to find the best placements that would catch everything, yet avoid detection. I stashed a laptop computer in the basement where it could be operable, yet obscured. It took a while because of my lack of experience. I connected a wireless dongle receiver to pick up the transmissions from the three audio/video transmitters.

I employed an older laptop I no longer used, and while it could easily serve the intended function, the hard drive was too small to hold the size files required for video, so I attached a new USB backup hard drive. I could easily transfer the data to a thumb drive and review the captured files at my leisure elsewhere. I also set the laptop to save the data to the cloud. I needed to see what was going on in my house without drawing unwanted attention.

By the time my 'simple' installation tasks were completed, it was 3:00 in the afternoon. I needed to scoot before the kids and Evelyn got home for the day. I felt better having accomplished something toward my goal of intelligence gathering.

My immediate plan was now set in motion and I would soon either confirm or refute my suspicions before I leveled any definitive accusations. My feet were back on solid ground. My decisive actions helped me feel slightly better.

I made sure to arrive home at my regular time to give the appearance of normalcy. I steeled myself for the conversation I knew would be coming and pre-calmed my nerves to my best poker-face constitution. I told myself over and over I can do this. Vickie was just pulling out of my driveway as I pulled in. She waved, happily. I smiled and waved back. Don't want to give away my true feelings just yet. Her being there was perfectly normal and I was hoping I would have some insightful information to glean from the recordings.

"Daddy's home! Yaaaaay!" exclaimed two adorable girls who greeted me with hugs and kisses.

"Have you done your homework?" I asked as I hugged them back.

"We started but haven't finished it yet," Connie admitted.

I saw Evelyn glance over at me as I asked the kids, "Why don't I help you girls with your homework right now and make sure you understand it all?" They agreed happily.

I walked into the kitchen and gave Evelyn a peck on the cheek which was uncharacteristic. Normally I go for the lips. But these were not normal times. "Can we talk about last night?" she asked softly.

"Sure, after the girls are down for the night unless you're on the phone with Vickie," I added the last part snidely. She winced but then brightened.

"Oh, we've already talked for today. She just left a few minutes ago. I'll have supper ready before too long. I'm fixing your favorite." She gave me a huge smile which I did not return. I was not acting as normal as I had planned.

"Smells wonderful. I look forward to supper. Let me go take care of the girls." I said.

I made a quick detour to the basement and uploaded the files onto a thumb drive so that I could review them later. I stashed the drive in my pocket and went to the girls' room. I'd have to remember to not leave it lying around. I was new to this spy game.

After supper, while she was showering, I quickly checked the drive. YES!!! There were captured files from all three transmitters. I played just a few seconds of each and saw crystal-clear video before putting it away again. It will take time to go through it all and I could not do it with her here so I decided to watch them tomorrow. But I was excited to at least be in a position to learn the truth.

She found me in the kitchen sitting at the table drinking a glass of water. I used to be a coke-aholic but gave up sodas for water a year ago. I feel healthier as a result.

"Howard, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk about what happened last night," she said quietly.

"What part about last night do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I'd like to talk about what you saw last night....with me and Doug."

"Oh? Vickie did her level best to keep me occupied the entire time. But from the few glances I managed, you and Doug were experiencing unrivaled passion."

"No honey, you have it all wrong. I was pretending to enjoy it so you would feel comfortable fulfilling her fantasy of being with you. I thought you were too busy to notice us. I should have known. Once you start doing something you usually stay with it until you finish. But Vickie said she thought....."

I interrupted, "I don't see how Vickie could have thought anything while I was going down on her. She was thrashing around and calling out my name loudly. The way she clamped her legs around my head made it hard for me to hear anything. I'm sure you had a good time but I wasn't into it. Did you hear Vickie lie saying that I was the best that she'd ever had? Right in front of Doug? I sure hope it didn't hurt the big guy's feelings. I promise you, Evelyn, that I didn't do anything special for her at all," I said placating. It took every bit of my resolve to not unload on her. I wanted to ask her about her multiple orgasms and sucking Doug's cock after sex, especially with it covered in their body fluids.

"Oh baby, you are. You ARE the best! I've told Vickie that countless times before; and now, through your generosity of sharing yourself with her, she knows it firsthand for herself. Thank you sweetie for doing that for her. Now she knows what it's like to be with a REAL man." She grinned enthusiastically.

I was ready to come unglued. The lying bitch wasn't about to come clean. She appeared relieved to think that I didn't notice her incomparable sex with Doug and was only too happy to continue to deceive me into believing Vickie thought I was 'all that'. What a condescending bitch. Vickie too. I was sick of the three of them. What used to be good friends were now my worst enemies.

I responded, "I tried to give her a good time but it was difficult. She is not you. I held back. I've always saved my best for you, babe. Just like I'm sure that you would never give your best to anyone else but me." I admit I was being childish, but I just had to get a dig in or burst.

She acted as if my words stung her, "Of course honey. No one will ever get my best but you. Nobody takes care of me like you do.....nobody. So.....since it was such a good experience for you and Vickie, she asked me today if we could do that again soon, maybe tomorrow?"

"Hold on a second....YOU said it was a good experience for me and Vickie. I never said that." I answered.

"But honey, you just said..." she began to protest.

"I know what I said. Vickie appeared to have a good time, but I can't say that for myself." I said.

"What do you mean honey? You HAD to have enjoyed it. After all, she told me you came and pretty quickly too."

I wanted to put an end to any thoughts of it ever happening again. "You're right Evelyn. I did cum. She jerked me off like an expert. Hmmmm....I'm not quite sure how to say this. I know that Vickie is your best friend and all, and I wouldn't hurt your best friend's feelings for anything in the world. But if I tell you something about her, do you SWEAR that you won't tell her?" I was winging this part.

"Well of course darling. You know you can tell me anything. We're husband and wife who share everything and that's the way it should be." I thought to myself, 'yeah, that's the way it SHOULD be, but it sure as hell isn't the way it is.'

I continued, "Now don't you EVER tell Vickie or Doug I said this. I am only telling you this as my wife in complete confidence, okay?"

She pressed me, "Sure baby, I swear I'll never share it with either of them. Now, what is it?"

"Well, I don't know of any way to sugarcoat this, so I guess I'll just come right out and say it. Vickie just doesn't do it for me. When she first started with me, I knew instantly that it was going to be very challenging for me. I closed my eyes and imagined with all my might that I was with you." I said.

"I'm thrilled that you were thinking of me baby, I did the same thing. When I was with Doug I was thinking of you. That's part of what made the experience crazy exciting isn't it?" she countered. The bullshit level was rising. I had to end this soon.

"I wish that I could say that that was all there was to it. But after I came, she naturally wanted me to make her cum orally and that's where I encountered real problems." I said.

"Problems? What kind of problems, baby?" she queried.

"Now remember, Evelyn, not a word of this to Vickie but something about her bothered me. I just could not get into it. I don't know what it was about her. She just tasted horrible. That's the best description I can come up with. Maybe it's her diet but we eat the same type of things. It must be her. And if that wasn't enough, her crotch was gooey slimy, like snot. She was just dripping with the stuff. I had to stop and look away several times just to keep from throwing up. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but there is no way that I could ever get into it with her. That's why it took me forever to make her cum. She's a nice person and I'm sure a wonderful friend to you, but I'm afraid that's all she will ever be to me. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather not touch her ever again if I can help it." My last statement was the absolute truth.

"I didn't want to do anything last night but the three of you ganged up on me and pushed me into it, so I conceded that one time to make YOU happy. A repeat performance? Not in my lifetime. And on top of everything else, Vickie has one more fatal flaw that inhibits me from wanting to ever do it again."

I was lying of course about Vickie's smell. Her secretions were impressive but I did not think it was from my efforts. Not from the way she responded to my performance. But I truly didn't ever want to have a repeat performance. Evelyn's eyes got as big as saucers. Never in her wildest dreams had she expected to hear what I had just told her.

"Oh? What's that?" she inquired.

"She isn't you," I reiterated truthfully.

"Oh, you silly man. You silly wonderful man! I never would have dreamed that you would have that kind of reaction to her. I'll talk to Vickie. As much as she loves you, I'm sure she'll understand."

"Try to let her down easy. After all, she is a sweet girl." And the winning performance goes to Howard!

"I will," sighed Evelyn. This conversation wasn't going the way she had planned. On one hand, she seemed relieved that I didn't make a big deal of her 'out-of-this-world' sex with Doug but was distraught over the fact that I would never be on board to engage in another such tryst.

I feel certain that the schemers would do their best to bring me around, but at this point, they had their work cut out for them. I would not be such an easy mark again. Especially if my suspicions are confirmed by the recordings. I was anxious to examine them in the morning.

After quickly clearing my desk of the morning's paperwork, I began watching the videos from the previous afternoon. "So how did it go last night?" Vickie asked. "What did Howie say?" Howie? They knew I hated that nickname.

"He wouldn't talk. He barely said a thing to me." Evelyn said. "I hope he didn't see how much I enjoyed Doug fucking me. It was SO hot. Especially with Howard across the room licking your slit. Well, that was hot at first. Then I just got lost in the sensations of Doug pounding away. Like every time he fucks me, I just go wild!"

"Yeah, I know. It was hot watching you two. Howie isn't a bad pussy licker. I would have cum earlier, but I had to keep the boy occupied while you got off. And I knew if he got me off the first time, he wouldn't let me keep his face buried in my twat for more since you never do. You were right about him having a short fuse. I haven't seen a man cum that fast since high school. And those boys would get hard and cum if the wind blew!" Vickie said. Both women giggled.

123456...8