Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little more small talk, Vickie said she better get home. "Doug is going to fill my pussy tonight. He promised me as many orgasms as I can handle."

The next scenes were of me entering. I saved their conversation to a separate file and closed my computer.

That evening at home was almost a repeat of the previous night except for the intimate conversation. Dinner and homework. I went to bed as soon as we put the girls down for the night. I was not 'in the mood' for Evelyn's advance, which I know disturbed her a bit.

I know now for certain that she is cheating. My marriage is certainly about to crash. I just had to get more proof and examine my options.

Wednesday morning's review of the previous afternoon's video sealed the deal. My marriage was toast.

After giving the kids their afternoon snacks, Evelyn ushered them upstairs to do homework. She and Vickie began the conversation that interested me the most. Vickie was royally pissed. "I have a slimy pussy? I taste FUNNY? Why that ungrateful shithead. I'm sorry Evelyn, I know he's your damn husband and all, but that just pisses me off to no end. I took a fucking shower for that stupid asshole. I swear that I was clean and fresh as a daisy. I don't have a clue what he could be talking about. Well, yes I do. I was fucking aroused and horny but not by him. It was from watching Doug fuck you while Howie had his tongue in my snatch. I imagined getting him to rim my asshole. That is what turned me on so much I was dripping. I wanted to cum a few times but from what you said, he probably doesn't even know a woman can have more than one orgasm at a time." Both women giggled.

"You know what the funny thing about all this is? I still can hardly believe that he bought my act. I felt like a circus clown, pretending as if I loved it with him. And he never saw through my outlandish performance. I know I said I would take one for the team, but you OWE me, girl. Thank God he was clueless about what was going on. But I could have sworn that he got intensely interested in what y'all were doing a few times. I kept pulling him back around to my crotch. You know, I should get an academy award for my performance."

"You're right Vickie. But your keeping Howie occupied like that was the best way to introduce him to accepting me having sex with Doug." Evelyn admitted. "You sure ended up with a sex god with Doug and I ended up with a dud." Howie? Evelyn was calling me Howie? Even she was using the nickname I despised.

"I know, I know.... And it's not like Howie was a lot of trouble or anything. You were right. Fastest gun in the west. Hell, I jerked him off in under two minutes! I saw for myself what you've been telling me repeatedly...he's a pathetic loser in the bedroom," contributed Vickie.

"You're right, he may be pathetic in the bedroom but he more than makes up for it with his paycheck. He makes over twice what the three of us make together so we need to keep stringing him along. But it concerns me that he's said that he doesn't ever want to do it again with you. I would have thought that he'd jump at the chance to be with you again Vickie." Evelyn said.

"Everything is going according to plan, my dear ladies. All we need to do is be patient and give him time. He'll come around. Vickie will see to that won't you babe?" said a male voice.

I was shocked. Doug had just walked in and joined the conversation. I had no idea that he had been coming over to my house like Vickie was. Was this a special trip or has he been coming over regularly? My mind was spinning.

"Oh hi, baby." Both girls quickly walked over and into Doug's arms. "Mmmmmmm..it's about time you got here stud" stated Evelyn as she kissed him.

"That's right" agreed Vickie. "Our pussies were growing cold until you got here."

"Yep, we've been talking about Howie being worthless as a lover and nothing makes our pussies colder than that" chuckled Evelyn.

"Well hell, I'll just have to warm them up again, won't I?" suggested Doug. "But first, we have some business to take care of. Why are y'all calling him Howie? You know he hates being called that."

"We're careful to not slip up and say that to his face; we just use that term of endearment behind his back" chuckled Evelyn. "Let me get my purse." She walked and retrieved an envelope from her purse and handed it to Doug. "Here you go, baby, $1000.00 in cash. I'll get you the rest later. As long as it's in small amounts like this, he doesn't miss a thing. Howie would have a cow if he knew the money was coming out of his pocket every time you guys picked up the tab anywhere or paid Wanda to sit for us, instead of scrimping and saving on your own to pay for it. I think it's funny."

"Well, he wouldn't think it funny that I've been fucking his wife all these years, even before you married him. I can't imagine him being too thrilled about learning that, but that's why it's so important that we bring him along into our sex games. Sooner or later, something somehow will slip and he'll get suspicious. That's why we have to get ahead of this and make him think that we just started the other night. As long as Vickie pops his cork and lets him think he's taking her to heaven, he'll believe he's a sex god and look forward to each session while the three of us can continue fucking and sucking the living daylights out of each other with no worries."

"But there's a big problem baby" sighed Vickie. "He hates the taste of my pussy, says it tastes funny and he said it's slimy. Can you believe that shit? And from a loser fuck-head like that?"

"Said he doesn't like the taste, huh? I wonder why that could be? Let me give that some thought," Doug added.

Vickie piped up, "Oh, now let's don't forget. I agreed to give him hand jobs and foot jobs. But I'll never put his useless prick in my mouth, much less let him spurt his goo inside me. I gotta admit he squirted a lot for a one-pump chump. I tried to be careful but still got some on me. That's still our deal, right?"

"Right you are lover," Evelyn replied. "And he should be thrilled to get your hand and foot jobs. You might have to get him conditioned to foot jobs. Tell him you have a fetish and it gives you a thrill. It took me a while to teach him to lick pussy the right way. Maybe it would be for the best to not let him near your sweet pussy again for a while. Like Doug suggested the other day, I'll start cutting back on letting him cum inside me. That will make him even hornier for you" giggled Evelyn. "Now come on girl, it's time I gave you your reward for taking one for the team."

The girls disappeared from the kitchen and Doug sat down and drank a glass of wine. I fast-forwarded the kitchen video and nothing else happened in the kitchen besides ten minutes of wine consumption and the file ended. I clicked on the next file from the den but it had only the children running and playing for a few minutes. Then I opened the file from the master bedroom. I almost wished I hadn't. I was feeling bad before but now it was worse.

I sat there stunned, watching my wife make passionate love to her best friend Vickie. They did everything you can imagine lesbian lovers do except for using a strap-on dildo. It occurred to me that they must have become lovers as college roommates and had continued with their intimacy ever since. Now a lot of things suddenly made more sense. They expertly used each other's bodies for about 15 minutes until they wound up in a 69 position desperately sucking each other's clits. I did not count how many times each woman shuddered in orgasm. Once they got started it seemed each orgasm rolled into the next.

Doug eventually wandered into the scene and enjoyed the show. I never heard the door open or close. By the time the girls were relaxing in their afterglow, he was naked and ready to go. Evelyn was still on top in the 69 position and Doug just slipped in behind my wife and buried his rock-hard dick all the way inside her in one go. It met with no resistance. She was sopping wet. He established a steady rhythm fucking my wife who acted like this was a perfectly normal thing to do. For all I know, he has fucked her more times than I have.

After pausing the recording to keep my emotions in check, I tried to absorb it all. The only way to describe my state of mind was an utter and total shock. I thought I was prepared to see and learn what was going on among them. I was wrong. What I had just witnessed wrought absolute devastation in my heart. I wept for the loss of what I THOUGHT was a great marriage. I didn't have Evelyn, that's for damn sure. It was now clear I never did.

The only reason she kept me around was to be their meal ticket. I am just a cash cow and they have been milking me for years. I could only imagine the thousands of laughs the three of them have had behind my back at my expense. Well, my expenses are about to become much less than what they have been. I sat and thought about taking my next step. I called Devon Gibbs, an attorney friend who manages my business legal work but also handles divorces, and set up a meeting with him in his office at 3 pm.

I also wanted to get a bank statement to see if I could determine how much and how often Evelyn was funneling cash to her lovers. I suspected I'd be shocked. I didn't care about the money in the total scheme of things but it was a punch in the gut to be such a clueless idiot.

My emotions had calmed down enough that I thought I could finish watching the video. If there was any more information to be gleaned from it, I wanted to learn it before seeing Devon. I thought it could not get any worse. I was mistaken. Evelyn groaned out a couple of orgasms in low tones, stifling herself so the kids wouldn't hear. Doug exhaustively grunted loudly as he shot his cum into my wife's cunt. Vickie, still on the bottom, energetically massaged his balls as he did so to increase his pleasure.

When his dick plopped out of my wife's pussy, Vickie caught it in her mouth and cleaned it off for him while he said to Evelyn, "There ya go sweetmeat. Another creampie for you to feed our boy. Don't forget now, NEVER let him eat your pussy unless it is after I've fucked you and given you a pussy full of my cum. He's so accustomed to your taste with my sperm in you that if he ever got a taste of you without it, he would think that something was wrong." I couldn't help it, I paused the video momentarily and slammed my fist hard into my desk in burning anger.

"Don't worry, I won't forget. I always do it that way." she chuckled. "But you're right, he would surely be able to tell the difference. I don't think there has been a single time that he has gone down on me that he didn't get a fresh sample of your baby batter! Sometimes not so fresh. Maybe hours after we fucked. I have him trained to know I choose when I let him eat me and it's only after you've filled me up with your love juice."

Baby batter? Not until that moment had the thought entered my mind. Were Veronica and Connie even mine? He's been screwing her bareback the whole time. My head was spinning.

"Well let's just keep it that way. That's why I came by this afternoon. I think you need to give him some pussy tonight to reassure him that you are his. Give him the whole act like usual, licking your used pussy then getting his quick little cum." he said grinning. "That's what gave me the idea earlier when we were in the kitchen. I think I may know of a way to get him enthusiastically back onboard and loving your pussy, Vickie. After thinking about it, I believe that Howard hated the taste of Vickie's fresh and clean muff because it didn't have my sperm in it. He's never tasted fresh pussy before and that's what threw him. All we need to do to fix it is make sure that I leave a fresh load of jizz in Vickie the next time before he gets the chance to eat her again. The fool has acquired a taste for my semen and abhors anything else. That's easy to fix," he said laughingly.

Evelyn added, "You know my pussy belongs to Vickie first and you second. I'm all yours Doug. Howie is way, way, way down the totem pole. You guys can have me whenever you want me and I wouldn't have it any other way."

I was stunned beyond belief. There is no way that I could ever get past what I just witnessed, not in this lifetime. No matter what kind of impact it might have on the children. Old 'Howie' is divorcing that bitch. And to learn that Evelyn has been serving me up Doug's cream pies every single time I've gone down on her is unforgivable. I will never touch that bitch again. You can take that fact to the bank.

And just when I thought that the world could not possibly get turned upside down anymore, I was shocked at the very center of my bones. Rage and fury suddenly permeated every cell in my body. If I had been in the same room with them at the time with a hand grenade, I would have deftly pulled the pin in an instant and taken out all four of us without a second thought. Damn! Damn that bitch to hell. Damn her!! How could she?

Veronica, my precious innocent little nine-year-old daughter walked into the view of the camera. "Mommy, are you having another secret time with Uncle Doug?"

The three of them jumped up startled and grabbed sheets and covers to hide what my daughter had already obviously seen. "Yes sweetie," Evelyn said panting, "We were just playing house again. Now, remember, this is our little secret okay? We don't want daddy to find out because it would ruin the big surprise for him that we are planning. Now, why did you come in here baby?"

"Connie is drawing on the wall again with her crayons and I told her to stop and she said 'make me' and so I came here to tell you so you can make her stop." my daughter reported.

"You were right to come and tell me, sweetie. Thank you. Let mommy get changed and I will go talk to Connie myself, okay? Just leave it to me." Evelyn cooed. "Now remember, not a word to daddy, okay?"

"Okay mommy, I promise."

After Veronica left the room, Vickie closed and locked the door, Evelyn shouted, "SHIT DOUG!!" "YOU FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR?? Damn! This ISN'T GOOD. If this ever gets out our asses are grass and Howard will be the lawnmower!"

"I'm sorry okay? It's not like I left it unlocked on purpose. It's just that when I walked into the room and saw you two going at it, I just got distracted. "

"Distracted? It's not like you haven't seen us go down on each other a thousand times before. Damn, that should be old hat to you by now." Vickie said. She was obviously unhappy.

"I know, I know. It won't happen again, okay? I mean it. It will never happen again, I swear." Doug said almost in a whine, placating the women. I wondered who was really in charge of the group.

Veronica asking her mom if she was having 'another' secret time with Uncle Doug proved that she is aware of other similar times. My loving wife has enjoined her to keep it a secret from me, under the auspices that it all has to do with some kind of big surprise for me. Well, I would just have to give the three of them a surprise of my own.

I was in Devon's office at 2:55.. He went out of his way to point out how much I had to lose as well as the custody implications. I asked him several pointed questions about custody and was starting to absorb the bleak picture I was facing, not even knowing if they were mine. That notwithstanding, I urged him to go ahead and draw up the papers, but not file just yet.

I apprised him of her cheating but I didn't tell him everything that I had learned from the recordings. I gave him a copy of the video files. I asked him not to view them until necessary. I was too embarrassed for him to learn that I had been fed a steady diet of cream pies. Plus, I wanted to keep Veronica's exposure under wraps for the moment.

I was fully aware my lawyer is the one person with whom I should be completely honest and open. But he was also a friend and as embarrassed as I was about being a clueless cuckold my entire marriage, being fed Doug's cum was just too much.

My meeting with Devon made me realize I would have to be smart and not react negatively. I needed time to take protective measures. The bitch had to go, that's for sure, and some kind of severe payback was due those who had convinced me that they were my friends.

I needed advice from somebody I could trust other than my lawyer. Somebody who would have my back no matter what. I called my brother Giles and asked him to meet me. After filling him in on everything I had learned, he asked, "Any thoughts about what you want to do?"

"Divorce the bitch, and cut off them getting my money for sure. But the most important thing is the kids. I need to know if the girls are even mine. I mean I raised them, changed diapers, fed them, help them with their homework. All the stuff a Dad does. But did they come from me? If both of them are mine, which I hope to God is the case, I want full custody. But what if one of them isn't? How would I feel then? Even worse, what if neither of them is mine? I purchased two DNA kits from the pharmacy on the way here. I plan to get samples to the lab as soon as possible. The turnaround time is only a few business days."

Giles nodded.

I continued, "I don't want to be an every-other-weekend father and pay the bitch child support. I know the three will share everything I have to pay the cunt. I have no desire to share custody with her. Being a part-time dad would suck big time. I have to figure some way to get full custody if they are mine."

"Just as I learned the hard way, getting rid of the bitch is easy but it will cost you. You bring in a bundle compared to her salary as a teacher so you'll pay some alimony." Giles said. But if what you say is true, she doesn't want a divorce because access to a steady flow of ready cash is your greatest asset to her.

I already knew the details of his divorce from Gloria. "The good thing is because you took my advice about a prenup, she can't touch your business or your trust and the house is still in the name of the family trust, so she can't go after it either. So basically your combined checking, savings, and retirement accounts are all that will have to be divvied up. And you don't have that much in savings do you? Didn't you just upgrade the body shop?"

"Yeah, but unfortunately I pulled the money for the upgrade from my trust and not our savings. Hindsight is 20/20. At the time I wasn't preparing for divorce." I chuckled.

He went on, "Let's think about this. What are you going to do about Mr. and Mrs. Asshole?" I shook my head bewildered.

"Beating the jerk senseless and stomping his balls takes care of his fucking your wife. Or even kill the bastard." Giles suggested with a grin. "I'm sure I can find some guys."

I shook my head. I had no intention of risking prison. "It'd be my luck that the guy I hire would be an undercover cop," I said. "Nope, I need some cleaner way for retribution."

Giles suggested I move my money the next morning; not hide it, but enable me to take full control. He said he'd try to think up solutions overnight and we'd meet in the morning.

"Go home to your wife and try to act normal," Giles advised. "Maybe fuck her," he added grinning.

I told him I had no intentions of being intimate with her again. "Intimate? Bro you haven't been 'intimate'. That requires two of you. She has just been letting you fuck her."

I had to agree with what he said and was saddened to realize he was right. My whole marriage was a sham. My only light was my two girls.

The absence of Doug and Vickie's cars belied the fact that both Evelyn and Vickie were waiting for me when I walked in the door after work. Vickie had hung around to meet with me, I guessed to try to convince me to get with her again, with the four of us as before. It struck a nerve.

"Hi, honey. How was your day at work?" Evelyn unsympathetically inquired.

123456...8