Loving a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily interrupted me, giving me a kiss, then went on, "if I am with 'the man' it means that we have carefully selected him, and he is with us because I am consenting. 'The man' can do anything with me, to me, that he wants, just as you used to do, and I'll tell him that. I'm happy that we see eye to eye on this point, and I'm very happy that you're willing to help him, and me. What's your second thing?"

"Let's consider 'the man' for a minute," I replied. "I don't imagine for a minute that there is going to be a different 'the man' every time you have sex. I don't envisage you as the totally promiscuous type. But on the other hand I don't imagine that you're going to be monogamous, that there is going to be only one 'the man' in our lives. I expect that there will be a variety of sexual partners, and I'm ok with that.

"As we sit here, we are totally in love with each other, and that is strong. But there may in the future come a time when you have a favourite partner -- lets call him a lover, because after all the sex act is called 'making love' because it's more than just an exchange of bodily fluids. It does more, it excites emotions, it creates, exchanges and increases affection. So it may happen that you find yourself in the position of falling in love with someone else, and that person replaces me in your affections. That's a danger -- this lifestyle choice can lead to divorce, even though you think that is not an option. But it's a danger I accept, because above all I want you to be happy. OK -- sermon over. What's next?"

Lily engulfed me with another of her huge hugs and exclaimed "if I thought that divorce was a real danger, I never would begin to entertain thoughts of other partners. But I'm glad you're aware that there is a danger there, and so am I. What's next is the practical step of finding 'the man' who's going to fuck me, and how that's all going to happen. We need professional help. So I've made an appointment with a sex therapist, a doctor here in the city, to get some advice."

I hugged her back. Ever practical, ever organized, ever sexy. My Lily.

~~~~~~

Dr. Jennifer Tran turned out to be delightfully professional, frank, sympathetic and helpful. She was Vietnamese, and she told us she was originally one of the boat people who escaped (as a baby) after the fall of Saigon. And now she is here, an expert, in Canada. She listened with attention as Lily and I worked through our problem, the solution we had come to accept, and our request for help and advice.

"Believe me, you're not alone!" Dr. Tran emphasised. "There are a variety of reasons for couples to seek what I call 'extra' sex. Sometimes the husband (or more rarely the wife) has simply lost libido, or the wife may have become dissatisfied with her mate's ability to perform. Whatever. In your case there is obviously no emotional disfunction or lack of affection, but simply a physical disability. It appears to be a permanent disability, but that is not certain, so I would not recommend castration for David to reduce his sexual yearnings. His love for you, his sexual feelings, are very important to both of you."

"Absolutely right," replied my dear Lily. "I love David to pieces, and this whole mess has been very upsetting for him -- and for me! I won't allow the act of my fucking other men to hurt him further."

Dr. Tran continued, "absolutely right. David must be part of the team, part of the process that culminates with you, Lily, on a bed, naked, with another man's big stiff cock in you. Might as well be frank about it -- the purpose here is finding safe, consensual, satisfying extramarital fucking. You need to go on the pill right away, Lily -- I'll write you a prescription." She paused, while she filled out the prescription form and handed it to Lily. "First, what we need to concentrate on is the search for those other men, and secondly the selection of suitable mates and weeding out of undesirables. For the search, three possible avenues. First, Lily, I sense that you have not had experience of multiple partners. Do you have any girl friends who are or were promiscuous?"

Lily thought for a long minute or two. "Um, I guess I know two women who would fall into that category, but I haven't seen either of them in quite some time. And no, I have never been promiscuous. As he knows, David was not my first lover, but I have had them only one at a time. And since David, there has only been David. And I wish there could only ever be David, but that's not what life has dished up for us."

"If your friends are based in the city, phone each of them up and ask them to join you, Lily, for a coffee or something. Be frank with them, explain your situation, and ask their advice about looking for possible mates, and maybe some introductions. Second avenue -- do you know the free newspaper 'Then'?"

I replied, "Yeah, we've seen it, but we don't read it very often."

Dr. Tran suggested, "time you started! Here's a copy." She handed me a newspaper. "The paper has a classified section that is full of ads for 'discreet encounters' between people of various sexual persuasions. Some of them are thinly disguised ads by hookers wanting to sell sex, but there are others placed by people in situations like yours. Replies go to box numbers at the paper, so it's confidential. The Bulls, or Alpha males looking for sex, frequent these pages. You can draft an ad and will make Lily sound tempting (that won't be hard!!) and see what response you get. You'll be surprised."

I had found the classified section in 'Then'. "Wow!" I exclaimed, "are there ever a lot of ads here!"

"You can have fun together later drafting your ad to make Lily really shine!" Dr. Tran smiled. "Make sure you ask for pictures of the men who answer your ad, if you make any further contact with them -- a head-shot and a dick-pic. And evidence of a recent STD test. Now, third avenue -- do you know the nightclub called 'Kupid's Korner'? Dumb name, I realize."

We both stared dumbly at the doctor, shaking our heads. "It's a club with a difference. Well, really, lots of differences. It's a place where Bulls can find nice sexual partners, so it's kind of a couples-forming club. It's also for swingers. You can be sure that everyone who's at the club is there for the express purpose of getting laid. And it's a real club -- a membership fee is charged, and only members are admitted. And it's a bareback club, which means that all its members must be recently tested for STDs and carry their test results with them, so no need for condoms. There are some private 'intimacy' rooms in the club that can be claimed, first come (pardon the pun!) first served, to have sex. Here's an introduction." She handed me a card. "Go try it out. Lily is so attractive that she'll have no problem getting lots and lots of attention. Dress sluttishly -- sexy and revealing. No underwear. Probably you'd want to plan to meet a prospect, get to know him a little bit. And if you decide he's nice you would dance with him, have some drinks, and then take him to a hotel room for the night. There's a bunch of hotels nearby that you could use -- book a room in advance, it's an investment. If the night pans out well, you'd probably want to try to exchange phone numbers and have a repeat encounter. Or two. Or three."

I looked at Lily, who was blushing, probably realizing as I did the enormity of the tasks before us. Dr. Tran concluded, "I know that this is an awful lot to take in, and I want to emphasize that I'm always here to answer questions. Lily particularly -- I'd like you to come and tell me the results of your coffee dates. And I'd like to look over your ad, before you place it, and at another meeting I'd like to vet the responses to the ad -- I know about some bulls you should avoid. Maybe you could both come to that meeting."

"I suppose that if either of us has a male friend, we could sound him out about becoming sexually involved with us?" I asked.

"Absolutely no problem, except that you'd be publicising your situation among your friends unless the man you approach is very discreet. Good luck, and happy hunting!"

~~~~~~~~~

The next days were a flurry of activity. Lily had to start on the pill at the correct time in her cycle, and we both had to be tested for STDs (both negative, natch). We e-mailed Kupid's Korner with the doctor's introduction, and they sent us a pair of application forms, which we filled out and returned with the membership fee, photographs and our STD results. The club told us we had to be vetted (they had Dr. Tran's intro) and that the process would take up to a couple of weeks. Lily emailed her old friends, gave them some hints about the help we needed, and set up two lunch dates. What a lot of activity! I could easily tell that Lily was getting excited with anticipation, and cheerful about the prospect of having frequent fucking, soon. And rather than jealousy, I was filled with happiness at the thought of the sexual fulfillment that Lily was expecting; although it was beyond my powers to give it to her. I would help her in any way I could.

Lily's two lunches occurred in the same week, Monday and Thursday, and she got an appointment with Dr. Tran for the following Tuesday. The doctor asked her to bring a draft email that she might send to prospects, and a draft of the ad that we planned to place in 'Then'.

"One of my friends, Gwen Taylor, was a bust," Lily explained. "Lots of sympathy about our predicament, but no advice -- she's been married for eight years, has two small kids, and has, as she put it, 'gone straight'." Lily sighed, "but the second one, Cindy Harris, was a gold mine! She has progressed from unmarried promiscuity to married swinging, knows a lot of clubs, has several other married couples and singles with whom they have weekends of group sex. She gave me four names of unmarried or divorced men who, as she put it, 'cruise for sex'. All of them with sizable cocks. She has fucked them all, and the steamy details she shared with me made me seep all over my panties."

Lily didn't give me those details -- too much information? She explained that she wanted me to meet the men without preconceptions. We put our heads together to dream up an email to send to each of the four men, as follows:

Dear [name], My name is Lily Cochrane. We have a mutual friend, Cindy Harris, who suggested that you might be able to help us -- my husband and me. We've been married for over five years, love each other dearly, and our intimate relations have been wonderful! But my husband has become disabled -- prostatectomy -- and he now has acute erectile dysfunction. No prospect of a cure, which raises a quandary. We love each other very much but have agreed that it is unfair for me to suffer deprivation through the years of my prime sexuality and desirability because of his condition. He is happy to help me in any way he can. Please email David (my husband) at this address if you need any further information about me, such as physical details, and please contact Cindy if you have any other questions about us. We are wondering if you might be able to assist me or advise me about my situation. I have attached a recent picture -- as you can see, I'm still young, shapely and desirable. Hoping to hear from you! Sincerely, Lily.

Lily and I giggled excitedly over this draft, as I asked, "does this really say, without saying it, 'I need to fuck! Will you fuck me?' -- or do we need to make it more direct? Let's take that picture of you to send with this!" I got out my cell phone and prepared to take a headshot of my lovely wife. "Umm," I suggested, "needs to be a bit more, shall we say, appealing? Sexy? Undo two buttons of your blouse, lean forward a little bit, tousle your hair a little, and show us some cleavage, some of the lace of your bra." Lily eagerly did as I asked. "Now, moisten your lips with your saliva and look pouty -- make those lips look like you've just had a steamy kiss, or sucked a cock. Look up a little at the camera." Lily excitedly obeyed, and I took several shots. I can't have erections, but I still have desires, and those pictures really made me wish I could have a hard-on and make love to my sexy wife!

We passed on to draft the ad for 'Then', which necessarily had to be more discreet, had to make it sound to legal minds as if Lily only wanted to play Parchesi, or Cribbage. Or something. Here's our draft:

Hi, I'm Lily -- I'm a beautiful 31-year-old brunette, shapely, sexy, full of fun, and I have a husband who's disabled, alas, where it matters most. But he wants me to be happy and supports me completely. I'm lonely, and eager to meet active fun-loving gentlemen for discreet encounters and indoor activities. Replies to Box [XXX].

On the Tuesday Lily was off to consult Dr. Tran about our prospects, our email, and our ad. Our days were not completely taken up with Lily's sexual desires and our planning (though it sometimes seemed that way!). My position as senior executive of a large IT company meant that I had an extensive workforce reporting to me, in such areas as Finance, Planning, Marketing, and Operations. Including a fair number of single men and two divorced guys. As a working Executive Director, I worked with numbers of these people and got to see them in a variety of interactions. This gave me an idea, that had slowly developed in my mind...

Lily returned from Dr. Tran, full of excitement. "The Doctor says that the prospects from Cindy look promising, and the email and the ad are both good, but there's a couple of other things we need to get in place before we 'go public', as it were. With the email, we're contacting people who we know about through Cindy, so it's okay to use my real name and my email. But with the ad, and with any contacts we make at Kupid's Korner, Dr. Tran suggests we use pseudonyms, protecting our identities. So I will be 'Tammy', and when anybody meets you, you'll be 'George'. Also, she says we need to protect our personal email accounts and cellphones from possible intrusions, so we need to get a burner phone with an anonymous address, and a separate email account with its own username and password. We need to use these for all our sexual conversations with strangers. Dr. Tran cautioned me that there are a lot of wierdos out there, so emails could get quite bizarre or even nasty."

I swept Lily up into a huge hug, and a fervent kiss. "No problems -- I'll get everything set up in the morning and then we can send off the emails and the ad. Casting our net, we'll see what comes up!"

"I don't want to get my hopes up," exclaimed Lily, "but I do hope that something comes of this! You know I love you dearly, but you also know I haven't had sex for months and months and months, and every month seems longer than the last one."

"Here's to a short month!! Or maybe even only a week!!" I cried as I hugged and kissed her again. "I have another possibility for attractive and sexy men which might work out well," I said, mysteriously.

"Any possibility, anything!" exclaimed Lucy, kissing me fervently.

"At work there are a number of interesting vigorous young men," I began, "some of them unmarried, some recently divorced. They're all university graduates, highly skilled, intelligent, some of them very athletic. My idea is that we throw a poolside party here, a barbecue with bathing suits. I invite these guys, probably six or eight of them, and as well invite some young married couples from the company. The unattached men might want to bring girlfriends -- that's ok because it eliminates them. But the men who show up alone (and we'd emphasise that 'alone' is okay) are there for you to check out. Particularly if they look good in their Speedos. And you are there, in one of your nice brief bikinis, for them to check out too! Splash some drinks around to loosen inhibitions. Fun in the pool, some water polo, and maybe some 'accidental' collisions. After the party's over and all these hunky guys have gone home, we can decide if any of them looks like an interesting prospect. At the least, we'll have some fun with some other nice young people."

Lily agreed eagerly and suggested that a weeknight might be best, since lots of people go away on weekends. I drew up the proposed guest list.

Our four emails went out and drew immediate replies. Two of them were disappointing -- the men said that they sympathized with Lily's plight, would like to help out, but they were happily married. The other two responded with alacrity, said they hoped they could help Lily, and sent headshots. We didn't need dick-pics since Cindy Harris had assured Lily that both were well-hung studs. Both proposed to meet us at some mutually convenient location, and we agreed on a coffee shop downtown. We'd recognize them from their headshots, and of course they had pictures of Lily. Separate meetings, of course, Wednesday and Thursday.

We arrived early on Wednesday, told the staff we were expecting someone, and we'd order when he showed up, and scored a small table in a secluded corner. Peter Roberts turned out to be an athletic-looking six-footer, clean-shaven, well-groomed, brown hair. He saw us, made his way over, sat down, introductions all around. Coffees ordered, then a pause..."So," he began, "I learned a bit about you from your email, Lily, and I'm intrigued. Tell me more about yourselves."

Lily took the lead. "We got the awful news several weeks ago that my husband's prostate removal has almost certainly caused permanent erectile disfunction. Which means no more sex for him. Or me. This news came after months of waiting, hoping, without sex. I'm only 31, in the prime of my sexual life, and we have always loved having sex, sex of all kinds. The thought of a life without it is intolerable. We discussed options. Divorce is also intolerable, because it would deprive us of each other, and we love each other very deeply. Me being completely sterilized is also an awful option. Which leaves..." She left the thought hanging.

I continued, "which leaves us seeking other sexual partners for Lily. I'm completely agreeable to this because I want above all for Lily to be happy! We have a few conditions, but if we're satisfied with those we hope to have mutually fulfilling and happy arrangements, short-term or long-term."

Peter thought for a minute. "What are your conditions?" he asked.

Lily replied emphatically, "David and I want him to watch, and assist in any way he can, but I will not allow him to be ordered around, humiliated or belittled! He has been a totally satisfying, vigorous and fulfilling lover, and it's not his fault that he's become impotent."

"Our only other condition," I took up the conversation, "is that any of Lily's lovers has to be tested for STDs. She's on the pill, and she doesn't like condoms, so her lovers must go bareback. That's more pleasurable for everyone all around anyway. Always was for us."

Again, Peter thought for a minute. "No problem testing for STDs -- I get tested regularly, the last time being two weeks ago. I'll send you the documentation. And I'm attracted to this, because I'm attracted to you, Lily -- you're an astonishingly beautiful woman, nice curves, and you've got lots of spunk!"

"Thank you for that lovely compliment, Peter! I'd also like to be clear," Lily continued, blushing, "that when we are together, you are in charge. You can do anything you want with me, and I will do anything you ask of me. Anything. David will help in any way he can."

The air was kinda charged after Lily's declaration. After a moment, Peter declared, "the Renaissance Hotel -- dinner next Wednesday at 7. Meet you in the bar for drinks at 6:30. And book a deluxe room -- they have king-size beds. And shave your pussy." With that he left.

The meeting the next day with Tom McBride, same coffee-shop, same time of day, same pack drill. Tom turned up right on time. He was a little shorter than Peter, just about my 5 ft 11-inch height. Blond hair, winning smile, warm handclasp. We went through all the same steps, and resulted in a set-up the following Friday, drinks, dinner, etc., at the Royal Connaught hotel. Whew! Twice in one week! -- but then I remembered that Lily and I used to fuck three or four times a week, sometimes twice or more in a night, back in the day.

123456...8