Loving a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need a shower, just a face-wash," I joked, "so I've put my toothbrush in the small bathroom. I'll go there and get ready for bed in the second bedroom, across the hall. I'll leave my door open -- call me if you need me for anything, lovebirds, and have a wonderful night together!"

I was off, quickly ready and into bed. Horny as hell, but nothing to be done about it. Losing the prostrate did not mean losing desire, just losing performance. Damn! Heard giggles in the bathroom shower...low voices in the bedroom...little whispered giggled protests like 'you're tickling!' or 'that feels wonderful'. Slept for several hours, was awakened by the sound of their bed, creaking, and Lily's begging to 'fuck me harder! harder! put all of that man-meat into me.' Hard to sleep, knowing that right next door Lily was getting thoroughly fucked, wonderfully fucked, and she was loving every minute! You don't know how sexy your wife is until you hear her delivering her body and her passion, surrendering completely to the desires of another man. I wished it could be me! I didn't sleep well -- too many thoughts revolving in my mind about what might have been, what could be...

Morning came, with the realization that I had to go to work, had to leave these totally besotted lovers asleep in bed. Together. Naked. Going to be doing what lovers do in bed. Fucking. Lots and lots of fucking. I crept out of the house leaving them asleep. Left my darling Lily a note: "Didn't want to disturb you after your busy night. Looks and sounds like you'll have a fun day together. Call me if you need anything. See you after work!"

Hard to concentrate on work, when my imagination was filled with visions of Rick's big cock filling my darling Lily's eager cunt, driving in and out, in and out. Them necking and canoodling as only new lovers can do. His masterful large hands exploring Lily everywhere, every orifice...damn!! It was hard to keep my mind on the job!!

Arrived home after a long day, and was greeted by my darling Lily, naked, who gave me a deep loving kiss -- and I was sure I could taste traces of Rick's cum in her mouth! She giggled effusively, "Rick's just left for home -- he has a busy family weekend lined up, visiting his parents. We had a wonderful night and day, and I'll tell you all about it! No secrets, as we agreed. And I can show you some lovely bruises that I got."

We had dinner first, and I joined Lily afterwards in our hot tub, naked. She sat on my lap and poured out details of her times with Rick, last night and all day. Naked. Explored thoroughly, and fucked completely. She and Rick had also had time to share more details about their pasts, their pleasures, their hopes.

"It sounds like I'm going to lose you to him! What you're describing is not fucking, it's a long day of making love."

"NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN! NOT. GOING. TO. LOSE. ME!!!" Lily cried out, in the same tone with which she had affirmed it earlier. She went on, "I will admit that we find each other very attractive, and our affection grew as we spent the day together. I could love Rick -- in fact I might as well admit that I DO love him more than a little bit, and he loves me. But that doesn't mean I've stopped loving you!! I will never stop loving you! We'll have to work out, we three, how our relationships between us will develop. But it's going to be us three. I'm not changing you for anybody!"

Lily paused, gathering her thoughts, then continued, "you do have to realize that Rick is completely loyal to you, completely desiring to be one of us. Did you notice anything missing from the list of fucks that we enjoyed?"

"Mmmm..." I thought about it for a moment, "no anal?"

"That's right!" Lily cried. "He refused to do it, even when I asked, when I offered my asshole to him. Said that he wanted you to be there, wanted you to help prepare me, wanted you to hold my hand for his first time."

I found this desire to include me was overwhelming -- I had, I guess, prepared myself for Lily's becoming lover of another man instead of me. Lily went on, "and I have some very good news! Next weekend, as you know, is to be one of our weekends at the family cottage in Muskoka, and I've invited Rick to share the whole long weekend with us!"

I should explain. The 'family cottage' is in Lily's family, shared between her parents and her two siblings with their partners. It's on an island, only accessible by boat, very secluded. It's a big luxurious cottage, absolutely fully equipped, and it has a boathouse with further living accommodation above it. Fabulous place. Been in her family for generations.

With four couples wanting to have holidays there, the family had worked out a 'time-share' agreement with a lottery system. Times (either long weekends or weeks) were drawn, and each couple got three weekends (chosen at random), and two weeks (assigned by negotiation). Complex, but it worked. We all chipped in for maintenance, cleaning and supplies, and local staff did the work, so it was a real holiday. We just walked in, and everything was ready. Food in the fridge and cupboard, drinks in the bar. Towels. Sheets on the beds. Everything.

Lily squirmed excitedly (and very lasciviously) on my lap in the warm water while we planned the trip and the weekend. About getting there, I concluded, "better if I give Rick directions to Mortimer's Point, we meet there, and go over to the island in the family launch. That way he'll have his own car and come direct from his apartment."

Which is what we did. Lily was dressed for the cottage in brief shorts, a halter top, and sandals. Rick was waiting at Mortimer's as arranged. We put our stuff into the launch, gassed up, and travelled across the sun-drenched lake to the island. We arrived at the secluded island cottage dock in the boathouse and tied up. Lily said, "you lovely men stay in the boat -- I have an announcement."

She got out onto the dock, turned around, and took off her shorts, then her halter top. Naked. No underwear. Captivating! "Rick, welcome to our island. Remember our first time? I said 'Rick, here in the bedroom you are the boss. You can do anything to me that you want. Anything. And David will help'? Remember that?"

Rick nodded, and Lily excitedly went on, "well, I hereby declare that this whole island is the bedroom, and those rules apply! Everywhere. Inside, outside, in the woods, on the dock, in the boat, anywhere, everywhere."

Rick sat there, dumbstruck! She exclaimed, "I want you, need you to fuck me silly! I want you to fuck me nine ways from Sunday, before Saturday. And again, before Sunday! And before Monday! And on Monday! And I hope we can find lots and lots of ways to bring David into this, to cement a threesome relationship with no boundaries. And no secrets. So come on, and fuck me, you guys!"

With an invitation like that we men scrambled out of the boat and struggled out of our clothes. I picked Lily up and carried her up to the cottage. Put her down on the verandah, opened the door, and invited, "Rick, you do the honours."

"It's an honour and a pleasure!" cried Rick, sweeping naked Lily up in his arms, his large cock already erect. Carried her over the threshold, then asked, "which way is the bedroom? We have to get started!"

Thus began an unforgettable weekend, a weekend that changed our lives forever. Lily got her wish -- she was fucked silly, fucked everywhere, fucked in every position possible, fucked standing, fucked sitting, fucked kneeling, fucked lying down, fucked in the hot tub, fucked in the kitchen...

And I was included in wonderful ways, beyond being a spectator. Saturday morning Rick asked me, "David, would you please come and prepare Lily for anal loving? I know you've done this before, Lily told me, and she enjoys your attentions -- makes her feel perfect. I've never done it before, and I don't want to mess up."

I went over to the king-size master bed, got two pillows and plumped them up, then invited Lily to lie with them under her tummy, her ass invitingly raised. I ran my hands over her lovely firm ass, prodded her legs a little apart so her pussy peeked out, and sighed, "fabulous ass, beautiful and smooth." I leaned over her, bent down, and ran my tongue up and down her crack. On the second lick I paused at her little puckered rosebud, then slowly but firmly inserted my tongue within her sphincter.

"Oh David, that feels so good! Please keep doing it for a little while." Lily pushed her ass back and reached behind her to spread her cheeks for me. Let me tongue-fuck her more deeply for several minutes, while she moaned with pleasure.

"Now I start with lube," I said, squeezing some from the tube into the crack of her ass, and some onto my index finger. I slowly, slowly worked my finger past her sphincter and into her anal channel, turning my finger to moisten and relax her. Then I withdrew my finger, lubed my index and middle fingers together, and slowly inserted them together, probing and turning. "Rick, you might join my fingers with one of yours -- put some lube on it and insert it."

Rick did as I suggested. "Important to be gentle, no sudden movements, just some back and forth action." Our three lubed fingers massaged her anal channel for a few moments, until we could feel Lily rhythmically pushing against our thrusts, her moans became more pronounced.

"She's ready," I said, "let me lubricate your cock so it will be slippery all the way in." I gave Rick's cock a quick suck to lubricate his glans, squirted lube onto my hand, and coated Rick's throbbing hard cock with it. Then I guided him so his glans was nudging against Lily's rosebud. "Gently does it, at first," I suggested, "go in with short strokes, a little at a time, until you're fully inside her."

Rick did as I used to do, getting himself gently but insistently up into Lily's anal channel, responding to her gentle moans, her aroused movements. His gleaming cock pressed slowly, firmly, insistently, thrusting and retreating, thrusting and retreating. What a contrast to Peter Edwards' mechanical pump-fucking! Rick was totally focussed on Lily's pleasure, and she on his -- I realized with a start that I was witnessing the act of making love. They were responding to each other with love, and I loved watching my darling wife, making love, with a lover. It blew me away!

He slipped his hand under her, found her throbbing clitoris, excited it with his fingers, brought on a thunderous trembling sighing orgasm from her as he roared and emptied his semen into her asshole. Oh, would it were me!! And so glad it was for her!!

Afterwards, them lying together, Rick slowly softening and slipping out of her, satisfied, replete. Nestling spoon-fashion. Lily suddenly said "David, Rick and I have been talking. You've been an absolute peach over these last days, helping Rick and me in every way you can. And we've appreciated it -- we've grown into loving each other with your help. That DOES. NOT. MEAN. that I've stopped loving you -- not for a minute!" She turned and gave me a fervent kiss and a hug.

She continued, "what we'd like to do, for the rest of this Saturday, is to gratify any and every desire you have for sexual pleasure. In other words, as I said on the dock yesterday, 'you are the boss' -- we will do anything you want. Anything, to make you fulfilled and happy as a member of this threesome. Name it, and we'll do it."

Hmmm...I thought about things for a long minute, hugging both Lily and Rick. "Three things..."

'First one," I summoned my courage and asked him, "Rick, anal sex, what you just did with Lily...w-w-would you please do that with me? I really want to feel what it's like to be loved, filled, possessed."

A long silence. "Second one. You remember, Lily, how I can masturbate and come to a mini orgasm after you have given me a good hard spanking (or beating or whipping, or thrashing, call it what you want). Could you two do that to me, and make it really memorable? I really want to have an orgasm!"

Again, they waited expectantly. "Third one. It's a double, I can't choose. Lily, I want to eat your cunt, and Rick, I want to suck your cock! Maybe that's four, but what the hell, who's counting??"

"You want them in that order?" asked Lily.

I replied, "you choose the order. Surprise me. One problem is with the spanking -- I don't have any implements here. At home, Rick, we have a paddle, a riding crop, a punishment cane and a flogger. Lily usually chooses three, her choice, and she uses them on me in any order she wishes. We started with five little strokes with each weapon, but that has grown over time to ten or twelve hard thwacks with the three. It's really a damn severe thrashing, very painful, and it turns me on so that I can masturbate to an orgasm. Only thing that seems to work!"

My ever-practical, ever lovely Lily piped up and suggested, "why don't we each, separately, go on a treasure hunt and find something around the island that we can use to whip David's beautiful ass? Who can find the most ingenious solution? Let's have a one-hour time limit!"

We agreed that time spent looking around the island for suitable spanking/whipping implements would give time for Rick to re-charge after his first-ever enjoyment of anal fucking. "One thing though," I suggested, "the weapon you discover has to have a usable handle. Don't want anybody hurting themselves, like with splinters!" We were all amused by this idea, given that we were looking for things that would hurt me.

Hurt me a lot.

I had an idea for a natural solution, so I headed into the wooded part of the island with a sharp hatchet. I found a little grove of birch saplings, each one about eight feet tall and growing very straight, with few side branches. Cut four of them down, each about three-quarters of an inch in diameter at their bottom ends, and gradually tapered to the tops. I then trimmed them, top and bottom, to about 36 inches, so at the tops each sapling was about as big as my little finger.

Testing time. I brought my bundle of four down across my upper right thigh -- it hurt, like hell!

For a handle, I found a roll of Gorilla tape in the boathouse toolbox, and wound it tightly around my four saplings, so they moved as one pain-producing weapon. Mission accomplished!

I found Rick already finished, back in the living room of the cottage. "Yea, mine was easy -- found an old axe handle, which will work well as a paddle. And the handle end sits really easily on the hand. You could belt away all day with this, comfortably...unless you're the victim, of course. What've you got?"

I showed him my whip made of birch saplings. "Where's Lily?" I asked.

"In the bathroom. Needed some adhesive tape to finish her weapon."

Just then she appeared, carrying her offering. "I found an old outdoor extension cord nobody's using," she said brightly, "so I cut it into four pieces, each seven feet long. Folded each piece in two, bound them together with adhesive bandage tape to make a handle, and voila!" She brandished her contribution. "A flogger. Four times two. Cat of eight tails!"

I looked ruefully at the three weapons, clever improvisations, in our hands. "Looks like I'm going to have a painful session! I only hope a really good orgasm comes out of the session -- a paddling, a whipping, and a flogging. Maybe I should award a prize to the one that hurts the most!

Now, as I said, you choose -- what on my wish list is going to come first?"

"Let's make the order of events a surprise for everyone, and leave it up to chance," suggested Lily. "I'll write numbers 1 to 4 on identical slips of paper and put them in a hat. Then you, David, draw the slips out of the hat, and the order will be set by the order of the numbers produced. Okay?"

I nodded, and Lily proceeded to produce the four slips of paper, put them in a sunhat without me seeing, asked me to close my eyes and choose one. I did, opened my eyes, and read, "two."

"That's the whipping and orgasm," said Lily. "Choose again."

Again, I opened my eyes and read, "three. That's me eating your cunt to give you an orgasm, Lily my love -- it's what I love to do."

Again Lily held the hat. "Last draw is between one and four -- the question is whether you'll have Rick's cock exploding first in your mouth or your asshole. Either way he's wonderful, so full of semen, I can tell you!" Again I drew. I held number one. "That means asshole first!" exclaimed Lily. She thought for a minute, then continued, "Rick might have doubts about putting his tongue up your asshole, but I'll be happy to do that part of prepping you for your first anal fuck. First of many, I trust."

Rick jumped in, "anywhere my cock can go, my tongue can go as well! So David, you can look forward to both of us rimming your asshole, before we prep you with fingers and lube."

I was trembling with excitement, looking forward to these sessions with such sensuous lovers. I stammered, "c-c-can we space them out, through the day? Not have to do everything at once?"

"Absolutely!" said Rick, taking command. "And I'd suggest, for your whipping and orgasm, that we combine that with you eating Lily's cunt to her orgasm. Let's get you comfortable, David, on your tummy, on a couple of pillows to raise your ass with your legs down over the end of the bed. Lily, then you can show me how hard you usually spank David by giving him a stroke or two. Then you climb up, lie on your back with your legs in the air, your cunt in his face. And he eats you. The way you love to have him eat you. While I whip his ass until he makes you come, however long that takes, however many strokes."

Rick was obviously eager to get the show on the road. I was anxious, but for a different reason, knowing that my ass was going to be blistered, covered with welts by his enthusiastic right arm. Especially if Lily's orgasm was slow in coming! He led the way into the bedroom, plumped up some pillows, and guided me to lie over them. Ass in the air, legs a little apart.

Exposed. Inviting.

Lily took the axe handle by the handgrip. "I usually smack him about this hard." She lined up with the flat part of the handle touching my butt, then raised her arm and brought it down with a sharp CRACK!!! I could sense my backside reddening where the blow had struck, and I could feel the sharp sting of the blow. "Now wait a minute while I get into position and I'm ready." She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself, legs widespread, so that her beautiful pussy was nestled against my face and my hands were holding her thighs. "Ready to go!"

"I'm going to vary things, okay? Two or three strokes by one weapon, then some more different again. You've had a paddle whack already, so I'll start with your birch saplings." I felt the branches targeting, touching me, and then I heard them whistle through the air and felt the agonizing impact. Ouch!! That hurt like hell!! It instinctively drove me forward into Lily's pussy, and I could tell that she appreciated the impact because she pushed back against my face, making me penetrate her vagina as deep as my tongue could go. A second punishing THWACK of the birch whip, followed about ten seconds, then a third. My backside was stinging like billy-o, and my excitement was beginning to make my cock feel a little engorged! With each agonizing stroke of the beating I instinctively drove forward into Lily's luscious folds, and each time she responded by pushing back against my face, lips, and tongue.

"Time to change to Lily's flogger!" exclaimed Rick. After a moment I could feel the strands of electrical cord laid across my ass, as he lined up the new weapon. I could see through the corner of my eye that he took a long backswing, then down came the eight strands of the whip with an agonizing THWACK!! I kept up with my energetic plunging of tongue and exploring of Lily's labia and clitoris. After about another ten seconds of energetic licking came THWACK!! another agonizing sharp blow, another impulse forward into Lily's eager cunt, her recoil against my face just as lovely, just as liquid. Again, a short pause, then THWACK!! Agony, impulse, face full of lovely warm cunt juice.

1...345678