Loving a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to gather courage, then went on. "Lily wants more, she wants physical sex, yes, but she wants a man with feelings, desires, she wants to feel special, even to feel loved. The way I always made her feel. We've discussed this at length, and I've made clear that it is her decision, and I will help her anyway I can. That's why I'm here. She has decided, we have decided, that the man she wants in her, in her life, in her bed, our bed, is you."

Flabbergasted, Rick sat there silent, his mouth open. To fill the silence, I went on to make clear that we both recognized the danger that Lily might fall in love, might wish to cleave to a new lover, might want to divorce me. "If that happens, I won't contest a divorce. I love Lily, it would tear me apart, but all I want is for her to be happy! Fulfilled!"

"That-that-that"s a lot to take in!" exclaimed Rick, obviously trying to understand all this. He continued to think, silent, for several more minutes. "I--I think Lily--I think your wife Lily is a fabulous person! And so beautiful. I've thought so from the first time I met her, met her with you, last year. And then at your pool barbecue last week, I was just blown away by her in her wonderful bikini -- sexy, gutsy, full of fun, courageous. I won't deny for a second that I got really turned on when I was massaging her thigh, and I was so happy that I was able to help her. Your situation is a real bummer and nothing to be done about it..." Rick seemed to recognize that he was babbling, and he paused.

"You're damn right it's a bummer!" I replied. "And I, we, obviously don't want an answer right now. You and Lily need to talk. We three need to talk. This is Wednesday. How about you come for dinner tomorrow night at our house? I'll barbecue, and I'll leave you and Lily alone for as long as you need to have a good long talk. Then, over dinner, you two can tell me the details of whatever you've decided, and we can go from there. And, as I'm sure you agree, a gentleman shouldn't kiss and tell..."

Lily was elated that Rick had not turned her down flat, and she busied herself with preparations for our dinner on Thursday. I concerned myself over the food and drinks, while Lily prepared herself, choosing an attractive sexy black dress with a slit up one side that revealed a lot of her thigh. A thigh that Rick had been palpating, massaging just recently. A black thong. No bra. Delicate perfume. Freshly washed lustrous dark hair. She looked so enticing -- I remembered that she used to look like that when she had plans to seduce me, plans that were always successful!

The door chimes rang right on the appointed hour. Lily opened the door and Rick greeted her with a huge bouquet of lilies whose wonderful scent filled our home. "Lilies for the most wonderful Lily of them all!" exclaimed Rick. I thought my Lily would faint with excitement.

I took the flowers. "Let me get everyone a drink," I suggested, took orders, and in no time I had prepared them. "Now, I know you two have to talk, privately, so I will carry on with dinner prep while you continue in the living room. I won't interrupt unless you call me. Tell me when you're ready and I will barbecue. Then we'll eat and discuss things." I left them, seated close together on the sofa.

Twenty of the longest minutes of my life. Lily had agreed that she would tell me everything afterwards, but that didn't quell my curiosity! We had long ago agreed that there would be no cameras or hidden mics in our house, respecting each other's privacy. But boy, I was wishing that I was a fly on the wall! I prepped the sides and prepared the steaks for the barbecue. Poured myself another.

Finally they said they were ready, so I refreshed everyone's drinks, cooked the steaks and got the table ready. Dinner in our dining room, formal. Everything dished up.

"So?" I queried.

Rick motioned to Lily, who took the floor, as we ate. "I realize, David, that we agreed no secrets, and I will always honour that pledge. Rick and I have agreed, with enthusiasm, that he will become my lover -- I told Rick that he has to get tested for STDs -- that I always go bareback, never with a condom. Condoms take away feeling, and especially the thrill of having splurts of hot semen splashing up inside me. That's why we're waiting until he gets tested and receives his results."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "that's wonderful!"

"Again, full disclosure, no secrets!" said Lily. "We'd agreed to this within ten minutes, and then my saviour ('cos that's what he was, in the swimming pool) asked if he could examine my right thigh -- make sure it had recovered completely. So I lifted my skirt up to my waist, so he could examine and feel my thigh, which he did. Very thoroughly. Everywhere! And compared it to the other thigh. Very thoroughly. Everywhere! And do you know his verdict?"

"Wonderful thighs! I can't wait to get between them! As soon as possible!" sighed Rick.

"So," I said, "we have an interim period until we have Rick's test result, but that's not an interval when we can't see you, welcome you in our home. And I hope you two will get well-acquainted, with lots of kissing and cuddling. And we can go on dates, like to the movies or mini-golfing or whatever. We want you here a lot of times, Rick. And please keep us updated about your test."

"Just to start things off," Rick asked, "would you please come to my condo for dinner tomorrow evening? I have to show you that I can cook!"

And we did, for a lovely dinner of 'Lasagna Provence,' a dish that Rick had obviously spent hours preparing. And it was absolutely superb! With a nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon alongside, the evening went splendidly. He lived in a compact little one-bedroom condo which he showed us through. Neat. Lined with books. Interesting art on his walls, both art photographs and paintings. We were very impressed. But it was obvious, he needed a woman in his life. And he was eager -- he told us that he'd been tested that morning.

We hadn't really had time to get to know Rick, and his dinner (and the evenings that followed) let Lily and I see what a wonderful man he was (and is!). He came over several nights for swimming, hot-tubbing, dinner, always accompanied by caresses, hugs, handholding, kisses. We went out for several 'dates' to the movies, for drinks and dinner, for mini-golf -- for all the kinds of activities that a courting couple would enjoy while getting to know each other. And like any courting male, Rick's hands were often busy exploring, caressing my very willing Lily. But she would not allow him to undress her -- as she said, "that's for when we can be totally together."

The days didn't drag on, but at the same time we were all acutely aware that the moment of being 'totally together' couldn't come fast enough for any of us. Particularly Lily. On a Wednesday I came home from work, greeted by an over-excited Lily, who had been making plans.

"Rick tested negative! He will be coming tomorrow night for dinner and to spend the night. And he will be taking a personal day on the Friday, as will I. He will be spending the whole day with me. Here. At home. Naked. In bed, and in me as often as he can! And everywhere he wishes!"

I guessed that 'everywhere he wishes' didn't refer to the different rooms of our house...

"You'll be included on Thursday night, David. Naked, watching us fuck, and helping in any way you can, but most important, just being there with me. Holding my hand. With us!"

I was speechless with excitement. I reached for Lily's hands and held them, brought them together. "Roll on tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~

"Tomorrow is taking years to come!" said Lily, lying next to me naked in our bed on Wednesday night, cuddling in my arms. "I'm excited as hell to be with Rick, because he's a fabulous person, good lifeguard, big cock. Going to be a great lover, I know. But one thing I have to make clear. This is a new chapter in our lives, but whatever develops between Rick and me, nothing, nobody will ever supplant you, my darling David!" With that she urged my head downwards, and I traced my tongue over her nipples, down her tummy, and between her labia to her throbbing clitoris. I twirled my tongue and my lips around it until Lily exploded in a furious trembling sighing orgasm. For her, alas. Not for me. My pleasure was from sensing her joy. Then Lily surprised me when she declared, "what you just did to me, bringing me to a gorgeous climax with your lips and tongue...that's between us. It's what you can do, often do, to thrill me absolutely. Nobody else will ever do that to me. Rick will not do that to me. That's only for you and me. I love it when you do that!"

Thursday came. Lily wore the same sexy dress that she wore the first time. I planned something to break the ice, so when Rick showed up (with another big bunch of lilies!), I took them from him and sent Lily and Rick into the living room. Then I took their drink orders; in the kitchen I mixed the drinks (whisky and water for me and Rick, white wine for Lily). Put these on a tray, took off all my clothing, and walked naked into the living room.

Surprise. "I thought that since we'll have to get used to seeing each other naked, I'd break the ice. I've closed the curtains, so within the house and garden we can be naturists."

Silence for a moment. I served the drinks. Lily stood, turned to Rick, and asked "Rick, will you please undress me?" Rick stood, next to her, fumbled for a moment with her zipper, and then her dress floated off her and pooled around her ankles. She stepped out of it. Naked. No thong to be seen. Lily's pussy was absolutely smooth. Hairless. She must have shaved this morning -- not a wisp. Immaculate, beautiful, and so adorable!!

Rick was speechless, his mouth agape, staring. "Y-y-you're so beautiful!" He stammered, "w-w-would you help undress me?" We'd said to dress casual, so Rick had on a polo shirt, which Lily slowly peeled upwards, over his shoulders, and away. She ran her fingers over his chest and abs, clearly entranced by his athletic physique. Then her fingers found his belt buckle, which yielded easily, as did his zipper. As she lowered his trousers down, he kicked off his loafers and kicked his trousers away. Lily sank to her knees in front of him.

"I'm saving the best for the last, so I'll take off your socks first, Rick. Nakedness has to be total." He lifted each foot in turn, and she nimbly peeled off each sock, putting them in his shoes. "Now, for the finale -- I could see when you saved me, as you were bending over me in your Speedo, that you have a nice sizable cock. And it grew. Wonderfully. Now I get to meet the real Rick!" With that, she deftly put her fingers into the sides of his waistband, and slowly slid his boxers down.

Rick's cock sprang forth, about seven and a half inches long and semi-thick. Growing. He had been circumcised, and his glans, purple and shiny like a ripe plum, had a pronounced ridge at its base. The veins on his cock were prominent. Lily took him in her hand. "Hmmm! May I taste you?" Rick wordlessly pushed his cock forward, presenting it to her waiting lips and tongue. She swirled her tongue around his glans, then plunged a couple inches into her mouth.

"Maybe just a taste now, and the whole meal later?" I suggested. "How about the hot tub while I grill the steaks?"

Somehow, we managed to prepare and eat our meal in the erotically charged atmosphere. Lily and Rick sat next to each other in the hot tub, and I could see under the water that both sets of hands were busy discovering, touching, caressing, just as their mouths and tongues were exploring each other.

At the dinner table, trying not to focus on what we knew was to come, making conversation and learning anew that Rick was a delightful and interesting person. We drew him out, learning more about his family, his university experience, his travels. In his turn, he was curious about our relationship, and in particular about my disability.

"Not meaning to pry or anything," he began, then paused. "Your cock, David, is totally flaccid, right?" I nodded. "It's about 5 inches or more long in that state, so it must have been between 7 and 8 inches when fully erect, right?" Again, I nodded. He turned to Lily and exclaimed "I can appreciate what an awful disability this must be for you! I can never replace David in your affections, and I wouldn't dream of trying. I just hope that I can be adequate as a substitute -- like a pinch-hitter in baseball."

"I can see places that I look forward to pinching," replied Lily, ever the teasing scamp. "But let's finish our dinner, have a night-cap, and see what develops that's pinchable. Or nibbleable." And so we did. Knowing that the hour was coming closer and closer we busied ourselves with kitchen cleanup details, then repaired to our sunken family room where I served cognac (to Rick and me) and Tia Maria (to Lily). Again, conversation flowed easily -- it seemed as if Rick had been in our family for years. What a contrast to that sex-machine boor Peter Edwards!

Drinks finished; Lily suggested "can we continue this in the master bedroom?" She rose and led the way excitedly, her lovely shapely ass drawing Rick and me forward.

Rick and I stood awkwardly, not knowing how to make the first move. Lily took the initiative, and announced, with emphasis, "Rick, here in the bedroom you are the boss. David and I are agreed -- you can do anything to me that you want. Anything. I will do everything you ask, and David will do anything he can to help us."

"Only thing I wish to do, Lily, is to make you happy!" declared Rick. "Happy, satisfied, fulfilled, and very well fucked!"

In response Lily, lay down in the middle of our king-size bed, legs wide apart. "David dearest, would you do what you do best, and lick my cunt to make me ready? And Rick, please come let me prepare you by sucking your cock, get it all nice and wet."

Orders are orders. Anything to make my Lily happy...

As I lay between Lily's widespread legs, my tongue buried in her vagina or nibbling her clitoris, I could see her with her head turned towards Rick, eagerly accepting his rock-hard cock within her mouth, then licking her way down to his balls, which she cupped in her hand and accepted, one at a time, into her mouth. Suddenly she began to groan and writhe, on the edge of a huge orgasm, so I withdrew not wanting her to come prematurely and spoil her first orgasm on Rick's stiff cock. The first of many, I thought.

Lily stopped sucking Rick, crying "on me! In me!!" as I scuttled out of the way and she raised her knees. I took her hand and knelt at the side of the bed where I could see as Rick traced his cockhead several times up and down her vulva, and then he entered my Lily, slowly but insistently, until he was buried in her completely, balls deep. Lily groaned "so big! So deep! So stiff!"

"Is that comfortable?" asked Rick.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!" cried Lily. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard with that wonderful cock of yours. Fuck me silly!! Harder! Harder!" She threw her arms above her head, where Rick pinned them to the mattress.

From where I was kneeling, I could see how Lily's inner labia formed a ring around Rick's large cock as he plunged and withdrew, plunged and withdrew with greater and greater force and speed. His cock glistened with Lily's vaginal juices. Lily met his thrusts eagerly, her legs quivering with excitement as her orgasm gathered force. I was overjoyed that she was so happy, experiencing a joy that I knew I could not give her.

Suddenly she screamed "GAAAAHHH!" as her climax overtook her, and she groaned and writhed under Rick's eager cock as it continued to piston in and out of her capacious cunt. He didn't slow for a second, but continued his energetic fucking. He slipped his hands under Lily's ass, raising her and allowing for even deeper penetration as he continued to pound into her.

As Lily began to respond towards a second orgasm, I could see that Rick was losing control, his thrusts becoming those shorter quicker explosive spasmic movements that indicated that he was about to deliver his load into her. Simultaneously they erupted with cries of joy as he plunged as deeply as possible into her and splashed big spurts of his hot semen into her vagina and cervix.

They subsided, Rick collapsing onto her. "Please stay in me until you go soft! It feels like a huge stiff living post, taking me over. That's the best fuck I've had in years, since David became incapable. Ooohh! Ooohh!"

Rick lay on her, in her, for several minutes, kissing her and licking her ears, whispering sweet nothings, as he slowly softened and finally withdrew. A little river of his semen and Lily's vaginal juices flowed out of her, down over her asshole, onto the bed. I thought I should be on cleanup detail, so I mopped the discharge away with a soft towel. Lily whispered, "thank you David. Thank you for bringing this man into my life, and for everything you've done to make this night special. The most special night I've had since your prostate failed us."

I whispered back, "hope you have many many more to come." I crawled onto the bed beside her and gave her a kiss. In a louder voice I asked, "the night's not over yet, is it? Anything more in the tank, Rick?"

Rick rolled beside Lily, on the other side of her sweet body. She now lay on her back, with my right hand and Rick's left hand cupping her mound. "I sure hope so!" she exclaimed.

"Help get me up, and you'll see!" Lily rolled Rick onto his back, scooched down, and took his semi-erect cock, still dripping with his cum and her juices, into her mouth. She engorged all of his cock, taking it within her mouth and down her throat. After fifteen or so seconds she withdrew, gagging a little, and began to stroke up and down, up and down. Enough to arouse a dead man (though I had to admit to myself it didn't, couldn't arouse me). She next licked and sucked him clean, balls and cock, and his cock was now back to fully hard, fully erect. "This time I want to be on the bottom, little cowgirl Lily -- I want you to do some of the work! David, could you position my cock at Lily's opening?" Rick rolled onto his back, his cock jutting into the air.

"Always glad to help Lily have a good fucking!" I agreed as I helped Lily up astride Rick, facing him. She raised herself so I could grasp Rick's cock and raise it, stroking it up and down Lily's vulva until she was perfectly positioned, with his glans just penetrating her opening. I withdrew my hand. "Go for it, Lily darling!"

She plunged downwards, impaling herself up to the hilt on Rick's cock. "Uunnngh!" she groaned, "always a lovely feeling to be filled up!" Lily took my hand and began to rock herself up and down, slowly but surely. "I like to go slower when I'm on top 'cos I can feel all the ridges and veins slipping within me, particularly if I contract my pelvic floor muscles, like this." Lily was conducting this conversation charmingly with us while moving her vagina up and down on Rick's cock. He obviously loved the effect on Lily's tits, which bobbed up and down with her movements, until he took them in his two hands and gently squeezed them, massaging and gently pinching her nipples. He was also assisting her by propelling himself upwards to meet her downward thrusts and retiring downwards when she was withdrawing. Just like she used to do with me -- the memory of her lubricious channel sliding warmly, wetly up and down my cock filled me with regret, but also with joy at knowing how much pleasure this was giving her. So sexy!

But it couldn't last. Lily began to go faster and faster, the sure sign that her orgasm was building, and at the same time she leaned forward onto Rick's chest, grasping his body. His thrusts became shorter, jerks rather than thrusts, as his orgasm grew along with hers. Lily began to buck and writhe with huge shouts, just as she used to do with me, while Rick's loud grunts accompanied his splurges of semen into her. Then they were still, locked in a fervent embrace, their tongues continuing the joy of intermingling. Ummm, I guessed it was time for me to get out of their loving.

1...345678