Loving a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pleased to accept the man's invitation to dance on the small dance floor, away from the bar. The music was uniformly slow and sexy, conducive to intimate contact, and they took full advantage of it. Lily snuggled into his shoulder and put her arms around his neck, leaving herself totally open and available to him. He put his arms around her under her arms and fondled her ass cheeks with his large hands. She pressed her groin against his.

When the music stopped and they separated, I could see that his cock was making a noticeable bulge in his trousers. Lily once again pressed her body against that, as the music started and they enjoyed each other for another dance, his hands palpitating Lily's firm ass cheeks. Nobody took notice of their intimate clasping -- as the registration clerk had said, 'everyone here knows that everyone else is here for sex'. Everyone else except me, of course.

At the end of the next number Lily and her man left the floor to sit at one of the small booths on the far side of the club. They ordered another drink, and when it came they toasted each other. Lily suddenly put her drink down, said something to the man, and reached into her purse for her cellphone. My signal to move.

As Lily put her phone back into her purse, muttering something about a wrong number, I slid into the booth next to the man, so he was between us. "Ian" she said brightly, "I'd like you to meet my husband, George. George, this is Ian."

Ian shook my hand. "Tammy has been telling me a little about you and your relationship problem -- she said she decided to be upfront about things, and I appreciate that. And I also appreciate Tammy. She's beautiful!"

"I don't know how much Tammy has told you," I began. "But let me lay it all out." I went on to give details about my illness, its effects, and my desire to alleviate Tammy's deprivation from sex. Of the three possible solutions, we had decided on her taking lovers, with me there to watch and assist in any way I could. I finished, and Ian thought about things for a long minute.

"I'm really sympathetic about your situation," said Ian, "and I'm especially sympathetic about Tammy's plight, because that's something that I can help with. With my cock. She's told me that when we're together in that hotel room, that I'm the boss? That she will do anything I ask her to do, and I can do anything to her that I want. And that you agree. Is that right?"

I nodded agreement, not sure where this was going.

"Well," Ian declared, "the one thing I want is no audience. You, George, should go home, and Tammy can join you whenever we are finished, probably tomorrow morning. She'll come home in an Uber, all nicely freshly showered, and I can assure you she'll have been well fucked, as many times as she wants to be. And she can tell you all about it in the morning."

I made as if to protest, but Ian went on, "you know, as I do, the registration pack-drill here at the club. I know that 'Tammy' and 'George' are pseudonyms, just like 'Ian' is. But you also know that when Tammy and I leave the club, our identities will have been logged as having left together. So if any harm at all were to happen to Tammy, I would be instantly traceable. And I can guarantee you that no harm whatever will happen to Tammy, because I've really taken to her, really really like her, and want only pleasure to happen for her, and for me. You have my word on that, okay? Otherwise it's no deal, and I just walk out of here."

"It's whatever Tammy wants," I said hesitantly.

Tammy (my Lily) thought about it for a minute. "I want," she finally said, decisively, "I want Ian to fuck me, as many times as he wants, in as many ways as he wants, tonight. In that hotel room. Goodnight, George, I'll tell you all about it in the morning!" And with that she leaned across Ian and gave me a big fervent kiss, pressing her boobs against him, before she got up with Ian and headed hand in hand for the door.

Well, what to do? So I went home, full of misgivings, waiting for the morning.

~~~~~~

Morning came, and in breezed Lily, fresh as a daisy and happy as only a well-fucked woman could be. Like she used to be after a night with me. Some cum still seeping out of her cunt, down her leg, when she took her panties and mini pad off to show me. She asked me if I wanted details, and when I said yes she gave me the whole menu for the night. Started with her sucking his large thick eight-inch cock (same size as mine used to be) and swallowing his first load. Just like she used to do with me. Next, he laid her on her back with her legs wide apart, and he ate her out. Just like I still do, whenever she wants (I want it all the time!). Then they fucked in five further positions: missionary (twice), doggy, cowgirl (then a break for sleep) followed by reverse-cowgirl and anal. She finished her detailed account, full of orgasms, gave me a huge lover's kiss, and declared, "what a night!!" A night like I couldn't give her. And I was so happy for her, happy that she was fulfilled.

She said she'd asked him for contact details, for a possible return engagement, and he refused, saying that he'd maybe see her at the club, hook up again, but otherwise no contacts. No strings. That's the usual pack-drill at the club, he told her. Anonymity. Randomness.

'Well,' I thought to myself, 'have to get back to the club again really soon.'

Meanwhile we had the inbox full of responses to our ad in 'Then' -- an absolute avalanche!

Lily and I took them all over to an appointment with Dr. Tran, and Lily also was able to relay her experiences with the two men Cindy had recommended, plus our 'Ian'.

"I'm glad you came along, David, to share Lily's experiences with me, "exclaimed Dr. Tran. "I must say, I'm ecstatic! You've had three men, Lily, and two of them have been wholly positive experiences, both men you'd like to fuck again. Too bad Peter turned out to be an arrogant asshole. But two out of three, that's wonderful! I guess a life of celibate frustration isn't looking very likely -- not like when you first walked through my doors."

Lily nodded and smiled happily and gave me a hug. "I guess," Dr. Tran continued, "it's not like you loving David's big cock up inside your vagina, but it's much much better than nothing. Now, let's look at these responses to your ad." She riffled through the emails, over seventy in all, on my laptop screen. This took some time, and I could tell by Dr. Tran's expression, the periodic drawing in of breath, the tut tuts -- she was not impressed by the collection. Having read through them all, Dr. Tran asked, "what do you make of them? Lily?"

Lily thought about it for a moment, then replied, "I've been reading them over and over as they accumulated in the inbox, and I haven't come upon one that I'd care to reply to, I must say."

"Any thoughts about them, David?"

"What struck me about them," I replied, "is how reticent they are. Our ad gave Lily's age, hair colour, some description, and details about me, together with Lily's wants explicitly stated. All they seem to want is more details about her, pictures, etc. They offer nothing about themselves. Who are they, and why do they want Lily?"

"Absolutely right, both of you!!" cried Dr. Tran. "Very perceptive. I'd throw them all in the trash. They read like they're from a bunch of old-age pensioners, wankers, fantasising about a luscious young woman, hoping to get their rocks off. Pardon my French! And by the way, I have nothing against old-age pensioners. My father is one. But he doesn't write crap letters like these!"

"Oh, well, nothing ventured, nothing gained," sighed Lily. "We still have Kupid's Korner, and David's idea for a barbecue and pool party, which might result in some promising single men."

And thus it went forward, over the next several weeks. About once a week Lily and I would go to Kupid's Korner. Most times she would be able to hook up with a different promising looking single man, sometimes not. Some of the men agreed that I could watch and participate, while others preferred privacy. I was okay with privacy, since Lily's first private experience had turned out so well for her. Lily was getting lots of fucking with her various men, an active sex life, and I know she needed sex. But there was something missing, as she confessed to me.

"It's the random, slam-bam-thanks-mam nature of these meetings," she said. "When we go to Kupid's Korner, we all know that it's because I want to fuck. A guy who's there 'cos he also wants to fuck picks me up, we chat and dance and drink and maybe have a bite to eat, and then I go to a hotel room with him (or him and you), and we fuck, a lot. No strings attached -- probably never see the guy again. Don't even know his name. The only difference between me and a whore is that I don't get paid. What's missing is any human element!"

I gathered my dear wife in my arms and gave her a fervent kiss. "Makes me, accompanying you, sound like your pimp. But I get what you're saying. It's so impersonal. But Kupid's Korner is there, for a fall-back. If you feel like you absolutely need a fuck, and there's no other option, it provides a safe, fully tested, anonymous venue. And I'm always there with you!!"

Lily paused for a moment, then replied, "maybe what we need to concentrate on is our barbecue swim party!"

~~~~~~~~~

And so we bent our minds to that event. I had recently been promoted to a higher executive position in the company, different division, so it was a natural opportunity to have an event that was at the same time a 'goodbye, and thank you' to former subordinates, and a 'hello, and welcome' to people who would be my new subordinates and colleagues. I drew up the guest list with Lily, who knew some of the former employees, and we pared it down to twenty-eight invitees. All of them were highly educated executives, ambitious to get higher on the corporate ladder. Some were married, and we knew they would bring their wives, but eleven of them were single or divorced men. Our invitation emphasised: 'and your partner (if you have one) -- if not, you'll be very welcome if you come alone'. RSVP.

Came the replies, enthusiastic to meet us, enjoy some sunshine, our large swimming pool, hot tub, and garden, together with my talents at the barbecue and the bar. Of the eleven singles, five indicated that they would bring partners, while six hoped it would be okay if they came alone. "OKAY!" breathed Lily, when she looked at the list.

Turned out to be a BIIIG party! -- about forty partygoers, all ready for a good time in our large private garden, on a Thursday night. Ready for a swim in our large pool, for some sun, some laughs, some snacks, some beer, wine, gin-and-tonics, pina coladas...you name it. We'd hired a bartender to look after that, and he kept the drinks flowing smoothly. Then a picnic barbecue. Conversation flowed easily and I could see that Lily was in the thick of it, greeting, conversing, circulating...all in that wonderfully brief bikini that showed much much of her, and promised much more. She was, I know, surveying the single men, in their speedos, sizing up their bulges (which often seemed to grow when they talked and joked with her).

Some of the guests, pleading that they couldn't swim well enough, begged off the round-robin water polo match that we set up. Four teams of seven players each. Tried to get equal numbers of men and women on each team, and I managed to get Lily on a team with three of the single men. Opportunity knocks... I was the scorekeeper.

The round-robin meant each team played the other three teams, so we set up short matches, six minutes per game. Didn't want to wear anybody out. The winner would be the team with the highest total point score. Fast and furious the action was, with lots of full body contact. Lily, an excellent swimmer, was always in the thick of the action, surging back and forth, challenging opponents (especially men) and having great fun.

Suddenly, it wasn't fun. Lily began thrashing in the water, screaming, obviously in distress. One of the single men, Rick Knowles, sitting at the side of the pool, shouted "SHE'S GOT A CRAMP!" and launched himself into the water. A powerful swimmer, he surged over, reached Lily in seconds, gathered her in his arms and propelled himself and her to the edge of the pool. "Help me lift her out of the water!!" he shouted, and several people assisted to get her onto the edge of the pool deck.

"I'm a trained and certified lifeguard -- used to do this in the summers when I was at university," Rick announced after he propelled himself out of the pool. "I know how to deal with cramp." Addressing me, he asked "David, may I massage your wife's leg to work the cramp out?"

Dazed, I nodded. Everyone gathered around could see the angry knot of muscle that had cramped, halfway up the inside of Lily's right thigh. "It hurts! It hurts!" Lily writhed and screamed in pain.

Rick knelt beside Lily. Expertly, gently but firmly, he began to work on the affected muscles, at the same time raising her leg high to stretch those muscles. After about five minutes of stretching and manipulating Lily's thigh, Rick's expert stroking, massaging and stretching effectively eased Lily's pain, and her cries subsided. She was tearful, effusive in her thanks.

"Really happy that I was here to help!" exclaimed Rick to a round of applause. "When I used to get kids at the pool with cramp, I always gave them the same advice. Cramps are often caused by low calcium and/or potassium, so I'd tell them to have a glass of milk and a banana before bed!"

"If somebody could help me to my feet, I'd like to give my saviour here a great big hug!" cried Lily, and she was as good as her word. She walked gingerly up and down, leaning on him, testing her leg. Several of the other women jokingly suggested that they were suffering from cramps, and couldn't Rick see to them? The laughter lightened the moment. Lily laid herself down on a chaise lounge, and as if by magic somebody came from the kitchen with a banana and a glass of milk for her. More laughter.

There was no appetite for further water polo, so people mingled and relaxed easily around and in the pool, around the bar, and around the garden where lawn chairs were plentiful. Lily held court in her lounge chair, and she looked ravishingly beautiful in her bikini. At Rick's suggestion, she was soothing her thigh with a hot water bottle, and he was very solicitous, looking after her welfare. "My saviour!" she called him, repeatedly.

Meanwhile, I had to barbecue! We'd prepared the buffet salads and sides in advance, and Lily deputized some of the wives to bring all the preparations, utensils, napkins etc. out to the buffet tables. I had the big barbecue going, half with hamburger patties and buns, half with chicken wings -- plenty of food for everybody, plenty to drink. Guests took their full plates and drinks and seated themselves around picnic tables scattered around the patio and the garden. A very pleasant and relaxed time for everyone, lots of drinks, into the long evening's fading warm sunlight.

Finally, it was time to go, as sunlight faded into dark. Guests changed into their street clothes. Plenty of offers to help with cleanup were thankfully accepted -- cleanup was easy because much of the picnicware was disposable and went into the recycling bin. The last guests left, with their thank yous lingering in the chilling air of late evening.

Sitting in our family room, with a pleasant nightcap in our hands, I asked Lily "what did you think of the party?"

Her reply was immediate. "I would really like to fuck Rick, my saviour! His hands felt so good on me he nearly gave me an orgasm rubbing my leg, and I could see that his big cock grew in his speedo while he rubbed my thigh -- I thought he might come in his bathing suit! And then he was so thoughtful and considerate afterwards, looking after me and making sure I was really recovered, really comfortable! He's a lovely man. Like you!"

I was overwhelmed by her eagerness, but I had to canvas other possibilities. "Suppose he says no," I began, "though I can't imagine why any red-blooded male would say no to you. Who else might be on your list?"

Dutifully, Lily surveyed and discussed the other five single men. Two of them she ruled out because they were gay. (Nothing wrong with being gay, as she said, but not eligible for her purpose). She then ranked the other three, with comments on each of them. A great comparison shopper.

It then fell to me to devise an approach to Rick Knowles.

~~~~~~~~~

I was mulling this over at work, the following week, when I had a text from Rick:There's something I need to discuss with you, and I don't want to do it at work. Can I suggest lunch tomorrow, at Sanagans?

Puzzled, I texted back:Sure thing. Shall we meet there at 12:30? He agreed, with a thumbs-up sign. I was intrigued, as was Lily when I shared with her -- neither of us had a clue what he wanted.

Sanagans is a nice upscale steak house at some distance from work, which made it unlikely that any colleagues would witness our meeting. I got there somewhat ahead of time and snagged one of their discreet booths, in a back corner. Rick showed up on the dot of 12:30, and I waved him over. "Let's order and get our food first, so we won't be interrupted by servers," I suggested.

A good plan, he agreed, so we made small talk while our drinks and food were delivered. Once done, Rick said "you're probably wondering what all this is about, why the secrecy? Well, I want to relate to you something weird that happened to me on Saturday night, two days after your great party. I was with a bunch of guys in a sports bar having a few drinks, and there was another group at the next table, kinda loud and half drunk, or at least really happy. One of them, a guy named Peter Edwards, real asshole, was boasting about a really great lay that he'd had a couple of weeks back, and he went into detail about the various positions, the blow-job, etc. etc. Real loudmouth."

My blood ran cold, because I knew what was coming. Rick continued, "the woman's name, he said, was Lily Cochrane. I couldn't believe my ears! That couldn't be your wife, could it?"

I searched for words..."a gentleman shouldn't...shouldn't kiss and tell..."

Rick's astonishment was palpable -- he sat there, dumbstruck.

"This is a long and complex story," I began, "a sad one. You remember some time ago, about two years back, I had to take some time off for an operation in hospital? Well, that was a prostatectomy, a complete removal of my prostate gland because of cancer, and the result is that I am impotent. I can't get it up."

I went on to tell Rick the story I've told here before, stressing the fact that my lovely Lily, full of life and fun, beautiful, responsive, highly sexed, was facing a life of enforced abstinence, celibacy. As was I. After we had enjoyed a life of such love, such loving, together. After looking at the options (Lily absolutely ruled out divorce!) we'd decided that Lily could have access to other lovers, with my knowledge and permission, and that I cooperated with her in seeking these men.

Peter Edwards had been the first, recommended by a friend of Lily's. Totally unsatisfactory. Treated Lily unfeelingly, like a piece of meat. And now a blabbermouth. Must tell Cindy about that!

Our ad in 'Then' was useless. Heard bad things about Tinder, so avoided that. Finally I told Rick about Kupid's Korner, a safe place for swingers, quick hook-ups, one-night stands, no strings, anonymous fucking. With me sometimes watching, sometimes not.

"Lily's had nine or ten of these hook-ups. She gets what she needs physically, a good fucking, and she gives him what he wants, anything he wants. But she says it makes her feel cheap, like a whore, but unpaid."

123456...8