Loving a Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to change now to paddle whacks!" exclaimed Rick, still sounding cheerful. I kept on with my energetic luscious licks up and down Lily's vulva, and I sensed from her that it was time to concentrate my attentions wholly on her clitoris, which I began to circle with my tongue. The sharp CRACK!!! and the sting of the paddle drove me forward again. Lily pushed back, took my head in her hands and began to insistently move me against her clitoris.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Three more sudden rapid blows of the paddle stung me, and Lily simultaneously was swept up in her orgasm, bucking and writhing, screaming cries of joy, while I rode her exulting with my own feelings of happiness at the joy, I had shared with her. Then I crawled up and took her in my arms for a moment's fervent hug, before I turned over on my back (ouch!), put a bit of lube on my right hand, and got to work with it.

My cock had grown about an inch out of its flaccid normal state to semi-soft, the result of the beating, so with Lily lying on one side of me and Rick on the other, I masturbated. Lily ran her hands over my body, then cradled my balls in one hand. Comfortable. And sexy. "Let me know when you're getting close -- I want to help you!" she said.

With that encouragement I set to jerking myself off with increased vigour! On my other side Rick was exploring my body with his hands, and then he slowly traced his way down the back of my leg to my ass. Gently, not hurting my welts and bruises, he traced a finger up and down my crack, then found my rosebud and gently, slowly, firmly pushed his way in.

That brought me close, so I warned Lily, "I'm close!" She quickly removed my hand from my cock and replaced it with her mouth, which engulfed my whole penis down to my pubic hair. She began to move her lips up and down, up and down, at the same time sucking very powerfully. That plus the warmth of her saliva, her hand cupping my balls, and Rick's probing finger combined to cause an erupting throbbing orgasm that went on for a full minute and had me shouting for joy, seeing stars, then totally spent, exhausted, limp.

I burst into tears and said through sobs "that was the best orgasm that's happened to me in years!! -- since I became impotent. Thank you thank you both!!" Lily gave me a ferocious hug and kiss, and dried my tears away. We lay there together.

"Hmmm," said Lily dreamily, "I feel like the monkey in the middle, between two such wonderful and loving men! Two more wishes to fulfil, David, two experiences that I have shared. But let's get up now, go have a swim in the lake, maybe some sunbathing? Then some lunch and return here later when we're all fresh." Always my Lily, organized and planning.

"And Rick, we're not going to fuck again before you've completed pleasuring David's asshole and mouth. I want you to save all your semen for him."

Which is exactly what we did. The cool lake water was refreshing and particularly soothing for my sore backside, and we stayed in the water for some time. Every once in a while, a boat would go by closer than usual to the island, so we would simply stay submerged to the neck until it passed. Not a problem, because the island was not on a main traffic route.

Particularly pleasurable -- and of course necessary given the cloudless day -- were periodic applications of Sunscreen! Each of us in turn was coated by the other two, back and front, with particular attention to places where the sun didn't shine, or shine very often... We decided to pace ourselves after our swim, a pre-lunch beer, our lunch, and an interval of sitting in the shade in the heat of the day, chatting.

Suddenly Rick exclaimed, "what did I say when we arrived? 'Which way is the bedroom -- we have to get started.' Time to re-start!" With that he took me by the hand and led me into the master bedroom, with Lily following. At his suggestion I gathered three pillows in a pile that I could lie over comfortably. I sensed his growing excitement, seeing his cock grow and harden.

"I'll give you a little suck just to get you wet -- and really hard," I offered. Rick thrust his hips forward towards my lips to give me my first-ever taste of maleness, of cock. 'Mmmm. More later!' I thought.

"Lie down on your tummy, my David, and we'll prepare your asshole -- I relish the memories of how you've prepared me, many times, and now it's my turn, mine and Rick's. You're okay with this, Rick?"

Lily commenced licking up and down my crack, spreading my cheeks to gain ready access. Rick replied, "David's a wonderful guy and I really want to give him pleasure! You, Lily, were my very first anal partner, and it was a thrilling experience, with David helping to prepare you. I'm okay with his asshole because yours was so fulfilling -- such a nice memory. And a hope for the future." Lily traced my puckered sphincter with her tongue and slipped it through into my anal passage, where she spent several moments flexing it up and down, driving me wild with desire for more.

Lily got up. "Your turn, Rick."

Rick scooched down between my spread thighs, and his hands replaced Lily's, massaging and spreading my cheeks. His tongue began to trace its way up and down, eventually, teasingly finding my rosebud. He kissed it, sucked at it a bit, then entered it with his wetness and heat. Lily encouraged him. "I hope too, for the future, that you'll fuck my ass often. And David's!"

I would happily have spent all day with them licking and penetrating me with their tongues, but Lily suggested, "time to prepare him with lube." They knelt on each side of me, and Lily squirted a large dollop from the tube onto my crack, which she next massaged down and into my asshole with her index finger. "Slow and easy, and then I do a second finger, with more lube."

Rick stuck out his finger, and I could see Lily covering it with lube. He suggested, "let's do three fingers together." I shut my eyes and concentrated on the exciting feelings arising within my sphincter, my nerve endings excited, and I began to push against their massaging fingers.

"He's ready," I heard Lily say. I knew she would wet the glans of his penis with her saliva, then lubricate his cock with a dollop of lube. Soon, I felt a huge hard post nudging my sphincter, urging it to open wider, wider. Then Rick's glans was in past my sphincter, in my anal channel, and he was insistently, firmly urging his way inward with urgent thrusts. Wonderful tingling of my hundreds of nerve-endings within my sphincter! I felt like I was being taken over by his hot hard cock -- there was some discomfort, but the overwhelming feeling was excited fulfilment, possession. Then I felt his pubic hair, his pelvis pressing against my ass cheeks, his balls pressing against my balls. Fully in. So far up inside me!

"Comfortable?" Rick asked. I nodded. "I'm going to fuck you harder now." I nodded again. Lily took me by the hand. "Go for it!" I cried.

Rick began stroking hard and fast in and out, in and out, as I kept pace with excited grunts. It felt overpowering, to be mastered by such a big hot hard slithery cock possessing me completely, taking me, making me his. I realized what Lily had been feeling all those times when we made love. I was feeling loved, conquered.

Then I felt Lily's hand slipping under my hips, grasping my cock which had grown again to semi-soft. She applied herself to energetically stroking me, and I began to respond towards a second orgasm, just as Rick cried out above me, "coming! Coming! Uuggh! Uuggh! He splashed several spurts of hot semen into my bowels, which sent me into a second powerful orgasm which had me crying, groaning, exultantly shouting for joy.

Then we rested. "Can you stay in me till you go soft? It's such a lovely feeling having you so far up inside me, hard like a baseball bat!"

Rick gave me a hug. "You're so hot and tight, gripping my cock. I'll stay as long as I can."

Lily, ever the practical arranger, stood up and declared, "I'll leave you two lovebirds to enjoy each other, while I go make us a nice cup of tea." Which she did. And by the time she came back with three mugs, Rick and I were lying separately, intimately comparing notes. I told him that I wished I could reciprocate, but impossible.

I put a towel under me 'cos my ass was seeping his semen onto the sheet.

"I just want to say something," I began. "Today's two orgasms were totally unexpected -- I've never had two in one day since I became impotent. Didn't know I had it in me anymore!! You both have been so good to me, helping me, and now look what's happened! I'm so happy!!"

Lily and Rick heaped congratulations onto me, but after a minute I interrupted them. "Day's not over yet! I'm still looking forward to sucking Rick's lovely big cock, giving him another orgasm. And you know what? I'm determined to deep-throat him, taking every last inch of him down my throat. Least I can do as a thank-you."

"Going to need some more recovery time, so Rick can get fully recharged!" said Lily. "How about another swim, and then maybe put some clothes on (strange thought!) and go for a ride in the launch, and show Rick some of the scenery? By then it will be dinnertime. Steak and salad, with nice wine and then ice cream for dessert. That should be enough to put lots of gas in Rick's tank. Enough for you, and I'm going to want some later too!"

Lily, ever practical, planned our day, and we did as she suggested. A lovely swim in the afternoon sunlight, and then clothes -- we found our clothes where we left them, on the dock in the boathouse by the launch. Easy-peasy.

The launch was gleaming white fiberglass, 22 feet long, powerful and fast. An inboard out-drive, with a powerful big Honda V-6 engine. We were very careful, just as we had been on our trip over the day before. Ran the bilge blower-fan for five minutes to ensure there were no fumes to explode in the engine compartment. Nobody wanted to die in a fire. We'd rather 'die' in each others' arms, with a different kind of heat, in our bed.

Riding in the launch, taking turns driving, was sheer fun. Exhilarating, being out on the water in the sun and the wind, charging along at a good speed, planing over the light choppy waves. For an hour. Part of the Muskoka experience. When we got back to the island and put the boat away in its slip, we got out on the dock. "Clothes off?" I suggested. We stripped on the spot and left our clothes where we'd find them when we left. Not needed otherwise.

The lead-up to dinner, the preparation, the barbecue, and the meal were relaxing and easy -- I realized afresh what a fine and lovely man Rick was, easy to get along with, interesting conversationalist, lots to talk about. My first impression, and I know Lily's, from our party was amply confirmed, even without a cramp to be worked out. He was definitely a keeper! And, a thought never far from my mind, there was his lovely cock that I was going to suck.

And swallow every drop.

"Why don't we leave the dishes?" asked Lily. "Do them in the morning. We have more important things to do. Early bed. Got to have enough time for Rick to perform twice, once in your mouth and once in my cunt. Or asshole. Whichever he wants. I'll do anything he wants."

Lily, as usual, arranged things admirably. She got us all into bed and arranged Rick and I for comfort and penetration -- after all, she'd done this before. She suggested a '69', with both of us lying on our sides, positioned so Rick's cock would slide down my throat.

"I don't know about my gag reflex -- never done this before. Might take a bit of practice, but I'm determined. And I'm going to swallow every drop! I never told you this, Rick, but when I arrived home after your first Friday with Lily, she kissed me, and I tasted traces of your semen in her mouth. Exciting! Tonight I want to get a concentrated dose!"

I opened my mouth and took about three inches of Rick's hard man-meat into my mouth. Swirled my tongue around it and sucked on it as if I was trying to eat a smoothie through a straw. I never realized how much saliva I would produce because of his presence in my mouth! I began to bob up and down slowly, taking a little more each stroke and trying to swallow. Then he reached the back of my mouth. "Unggg unggg uggg" I gurgled as I tried to accommodate his size.

Then I tilted my head back a little, took a deep breath, and pulled Rick into me, down my throat, then back out again. Breathe, swallow. Deep breath, then repeat. This time I found my face buried in Rick's pubic hair, so I realized I had accomplished my promise, fulfilled my dream! Then withdraw, breathe, and repeat the whole cycle. For about fifteen more times.

Then Rick warned, "gonna come soon!" so I drew him out of my throat into my mouth and awaited his orgasm -- Lily had called it 'exploding' -- and this came quickly as he shouted "now!!" and splashed four huge spurts of semen into my mouth. Wonderfully salty nutty taste! I was determined to swallow it all, so I clinched my lips around Rick's cock to avoid spillage and swallowed and swallowed until it was nearly all gone. Then I opened my mouth to Lily and Rick.

"See? Only a little bit left" Then another swallow. "All gone. Rick, I want to clean up your cock with my tongue. Thank you thank you! This has been a perfect day, spent with the nicest people imaginable."

When I finished we re-arranged ourselves. Lily in the middle, on her back. One of us on each side, on our sides. Lily with a hand on each of our cocks. Us, with our free hands, exploring anew Lily's wonderful lithe body.

"Here I am again, like the monkey in the middle, between you two lovely men! And you men have been intimate and are forging relationships with each other. No secrets. Wonderful!!

She paused for a moment, then went on, "we've got some time now, 'cos we must wait a bit before Rick can get hard again and fuck me. That's good, 'cos I want to talk about what I want for the future. Rick, you must have learned by now that I don't want you to exit from our lives, any more than I want David to exit from our lives. This is a permanent relationship, not just a one-weekend fuckathon, right?"

We both nodded agreement, giggling at Lily's colourful turn of phrase. Both of us holding her close.

"Okay then, here's how I see our future. First step. Rick, I would like you to move into our home, make it your home. For good. As soon as possible. And I'm sure David feels the same way." I snuggled into her, and with a fervent kiss indicated my agreement.

"Next,' she went on, "I think we have to tell our three sets of parents about our living arrangements. That might be hard to do, hard for them (or some of them) to take. But I don't want to be sneaking around trying to hide stuff from them. That would probably do more damage in the long run."

I interjected, "facts are facts, and the fact is, I've become impotent. No fault of mine. The only solution acceptable to Lily is the one we've arrived at. We don't need to tell parents about the steps we took to arrive here -- nobody needs to know about Peter Edwards, for example. Horrible bull. Or other stuff that we've told you about. Like Kupid's Korner."

Rick said, determined, "mine is the family that doesn't know any of the background, any of the heartache that you two have gone through. With your permission, I will tell them as much of the story as they need to know, to explain why I'm going to move in with you. Forever. If they accept this news from me, we can arrange to invite them to meet us three at what I'm going to call our house," he gave Lily a little squeeze, and squeezed my cock with his hand. "If not, then not. They won't change anything, or my mind."

"Other people need to know," Lucy picked up the thread of her argument, "but less immediately. Friends. Neighbours. The thing I won't have is sneakiness. I'm proud of my two wonderful men, my lovers!!"

Lily was interrupted by Rick, who gave her a fervent and lengthy kiss, their tongues exploring each other deeply. I kissed Lily too, equally fervently. On her lovely and inviting cunt.

Once Lily had got her breath back, she continued, "Whew!! the reason why I want all this openness in our relationship is because of what I want as the next step. When it's time, and as soon as possible, I want to go off the pill. I'm nearly 32 now, and I want children. Your offspring, Rick, but our children. They will grow up with two daddies, the nicest and most caring daddies in the world!"

What could we men say to that? We let our bodies do the talking -- Rick with another ferocious kiss, and me with further exploration of Lily's inviting labia and clitoris. Mouthfuls of it.

Again, she got her breath back. "I take it that's a yes? That makes me so happy! And what's making me even happier is that Rick's cock is getting very big and hard, and I know it what it wants to do inside me before we sleep. David's been getting me all prepared -- Rick, how do you want me?"

Missionary it was, with me holding her hand and watching excitedly as they, again, made vigorous love and came to the joy of a throbbing and tumultuous mutual orgasm. And me? So happy for them in their experience of love. And mine.

And we still had all the next day, and part of the Monday, to experience this cottage of love, on our secluded Muskoka island... When we left to go back to the city we took our improvised home-made spanking weapons with us, to add to our stockpile at home. Had to think about the future...

~~~~~~~

To make a long story short, all three sets of parents came in time to accept our relationship, so we could entertain them in our home, have family parties, Christmas, whatever. I think the glue was Lily -- my parents had always thought the world of her, and Rick's parents succumbed to her charms as well. Which was no surprise. As for our neighbours and friends? Accepting our domestic arrangements was no big deal.

Cementing the families was really aided by the arrival of two grandchildren, our kids, a boy and a girl, now aged four and two. Alan and Melanie. Apples of our eyes, the pair of them. We became really an established and happy family, and we even got a little doggie, a Shih Tsu named Sukio. And if the children were ever surprised to find all three of us in one bed they never said so, never raised the question of why they had two daddies. Time will come, I guess. And we will tell them.

I continued to go for regular checkups with my urologist, every six months or so -- as she said, just to ensure that no post-operative flareups would occur undetected in my prostate region. No biggie, I figured, 'cos it was all covered on OHIP, the government's health plan. Three cheers for socialized medicine. Anyway, there never seemed to be any problems, visit after visit.

Came a visit when Dr. Taylor asked, "you're taking Mirabegron, right? Supposed to relax your bladder so you don't have sudden urges to pee." I agreed that I was faithfully taking it, one pill per day.

"There's a new treatment being tested in clinical trials," she went on. "Might help you with your erectile problems. But the first thing is, we must get you off Mirabegron, for at least six months, with no adverse effects. Willing to give it a try? There's no guarantee that the treatment will help, but it might."

"Not just willing," I cried, "EAGER!! I just stop taking it now?"

"Yes," she replied. "We'll have a phone consultation in three months to see how things are going. My secretary will set it up. Probably better not to get your wife's hopes up just yet."

Six slow months went by, six months during which I guarded a secret which might lead to nothing. The frustration of waiting was intense, but it was relieved by the devotion to my happiness that Rick and Lily showed me every day. One day each week was particularly intense; one week Rick gave me a severe thrashing with two of our weapons (his choice), following which I masturbated until near a climax. Lily administered the final orgasm, as always, by vigorously sucking my semi-hard cock.

1...345678