All Comments on 'Loving Alex Storm Ch. 03'

by MilkChocolateAmazon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

Keep it coming. Love a good love story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet!

Truly enjoyed the story. Would love to see more stories about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sizzling

That's so fucking hot that you made me jealous of men because they have prostates. The love story makes it even more erotic. Please continue.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
Redemption is Bliss

I was a tad disappointed with chapter two but mostly I think because the whole 'convenient car accident' situation has been done to death. I'm sure, given the time and incentive (such as nice comments and the promise of 5 votes etc) you can come up with a much more inventive and more expanded way of bringing your lovers together.

You are forgiven, however, by dint of this chapter being deliciously horny. Being a terrible old tart, I can always be won over by hot, bishie boysex! Yum!!

hedi6789hedi6789over 16 years ago
i liked it but...

... i was disappointed by the lack of build up between alex and seth. according to the story they don't talk with each other, then they become roomies, they kiss, they ignore each other and then comes the party and the accident and suddenly they are head over heels in love with each other. don't know if this is sufficient for a relationship... i would say that they're more like falling in love with each other than in love... otherwise it's nice.

LilacWineLilacWineover 16 years ago
Good ending

Great finish, loved the cock sucking scene, made me wish I had a penis. The love story was a cool touch. Well done.

nz_marienz_marieover 16 years ago
Great stuff!

I hope that you will decide to write more chapters about these charactors, theres so much more they can discover....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AGH! More!

This series of stories is so good. I'm like in love with Alex. Please continue. AND WITH MORE DRAMA!! that stuff was good!

thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!

OMFG!!! your story is the best i have eever read i need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like Alex and Seth

It is a good kind of down to earth story and pretty well thought out so thank you!!! And I do hope you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome :-)

i really enjoy reading your story....it's romantic and includes some sex action too :-) brilliant....realistic, straight-forward, down-to-earth..:-) love it

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Yay!

They finally got together (:

Loved how Seth took care of Alex and finally let him know how he feels about him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous