All Comments on 'Loving Alex Storm Ch. 04'

by MilkChocolateAmazon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

What can I say, I love recriminating introspection followed by a happy ending. Nicely written and excellent sex scenes. Thanks for introducing me to Alex and Seth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Impressive Again!

Im so glad you decided to continue this series again. Like always very well written. Hot! detailed sex scenes between Seth and Alex. Maybe a little more back story about Damon, but as always good job. Think ive read all you stories at least twice, pls keep it up!!!!

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 16 years ago
Oh Yes!

There's more... *bounce* I'm so amazed with how your style and confidence has improved with each and every chapter of this story. Your feel for your two leads is really strong in this episode and the writing is excellent. I loved the scene in the club (and after) so very hot! *fans*

xx.S

alecspetalecspetalmost 16 years ago
This was a good series.....

but this chapter elevated it to FANTASTIC!! Please tell us there will be more?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

That was the best story I've ever read. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enticing!!!

This is an amzingly well written story it is very well i will be honest i am at a loss for words i usually am VERY harsh and rude but with this i am completly satisfided it is AMAZING and captivating i wish you would continue it. . .BRAVO!!!!

Scincerly

Scilence

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
just wonderful

I loved this story! Please don't let this be the last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what i want

i absolutely loved this story and sincerly hope that you write another chapter...i think it would really be hot for seth to get fucked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
<3

SO GOOD! i'de say keep it up! hot steamy smexy lovey dovey <3333 great job!

pam33pam33about 14 years ago

the story was great,i love a good love story

JTQuintonJTQuintonalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

That was wonderful, its always good to find people that make the romance and emotions the story and the sex an element. It was a good read. The only other thing I can say is .... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE

please...MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More...more....please!

Love Seth & Alex story. It's so romantic! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

you could find another problem and solution story but if thats not what you want then ok. it was a fabulous hot and sweet story with a perfect ending:)

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago
More....more...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Please write more of Seth & Alex, I just love them!! They're just so sweet together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh My WOW

This is like one of the sweetest best story I've ever read. I can't wait to read another one ^^

wilnardwilnardover 11 years ago
I need clarification

Is Seth the top and Alex the bottom bcuz technically Alex is still a virgin until he switches roles and breeds Seth but I could be wrong but you should continue the story I am enjoying it

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
I very much agree

i think this story should continue, its very catching i like it a-lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i agree

they need to switch Seth needs to bottom, and it would be nice if there was a little more love in the love making once in awhile. it deepens the characters by showing their vulnerability to each other. also, good call on making Alex the aggressor. it was a nice hot twist.

Scoobydoo2014Scoobydoo2014almost 9 years ago
Brilliant but confused

Absolutely loved this story and your other story, do not understand no other other comments. You are a truly talented writer, your characters have depth and you explain their backgrounds, great storylines and a happy ever after which I'm a sucker for.

What confuses me is why you didn't continue writing more stories? I know life and stuff gets in the way of things but would love to have seen more of your writings.

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Demon not Damon haha

This was a great test of their relationship in this chapter where Seth had to learn a huge lesson on trusting his bf. Wrapping the story up the way you did was great as well!

MbeseMbeseabout 8 years ago
More please

Love this storyline. So hot

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Will there be more?

Just finished reading your series and it was beautiful. Hope to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous