Loving Husband - Ch. 01

Story Info
Love at first sight.
2k words
4.51
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Loving Husband - Chapter 1

The text came at exactly five o'clock just like it did every night.

Leaving work now. Put on the red outfit. Red bra, red garter belt and seamed red stockings and red six inch stilettoes. No panties. Be on the couch on your elbows and knees. Back arched and ass pointing in the air. Head down and eyes closed. Really horny tonight. We're going to have a lot of fun. Home in twenty minutes.

Xoxo Sebastian

I met Sebastian at a local club a little over three years ago and was immediately smitten. I had gone to this club a few times just out of curiosity. Not looking for a hookup - I really wasn't that kind of girl. One time (and one time only) I had too much to drink and ended up in the back seat of some car giving some guy a hand job and a quick suck. No fucking though - I wasn't ready for that. Even the blowjob was my first ever. I wasn't sure if I would ever do it again.

I was stressed out from a hard day at work. I went home and id a quick change into my spaghetti strap little black dress. I hardly put any makeup on. I wasn't looking for attention. I just wanted to wind down a little with a glass of wine or two. I got to the club and took a seat at one of the tables against the wall.

Just as I was finishing my first glass of chardonnay, the waitress came over with another one.

"I didn't order this."

"It's from the guy at the bar."

I looked over to see a very handsome man dressed in a business suit. The kind us girls would call a hunk. He smiled at me, and I smiled back and mouthed 'thank you'. He came over and asked if he could sit down. As I said, I wasn't really looking for company. But I nodded and he took the chair across from me.

He introduced himself as Sebastion Calhoun. The suit he was wearing must have cost over $1,000. And he had on a $20,000 Rolex watch. Obviously he had money, so I just assumed he was a pretentious chauvinistic jerk. But I introduced myself as Evelyn Washington. We chatted for a while and my opinion changed. He was a perfect gentleman and flashed that smile several times. He didn't talk about himself much but wanted to know all about me. I found myself getting interested. After I finished my second glass of wine, I told him I needed to go to the ladies room. He stood up when I did. In the ladies room, I did my business and then applied some lipstick before returning to the table. He stood again and even held my chair out for me. There was another glass of wine waiting. Oh my!

Without asking he ordered two shots of tequila. I even let him put the salt on my neck. I tingled when he licked it off.

I was laughing at a risqué joke he told when another guy came over and asked me if I wanted to dance. Sebastian put his hand on my wrist and said, "The lady's with me." I think that was the first time anyone had called me a lady. Another tingle feeling his hand on me.

He looked at me and said, "So do you want to?" For a second I thought he was propositioning me. Then he added, "Dance, I mean."

We hit the floor and danced a few times. During the third dance, I brazenly took his hand from the small of my back and placed it on my rear end. This wasn't like me at all. My ass was my best womanly feature. He gave me that wonderful smile and squeezed my buttocks. Who says there's no such thing as love at first sight? I thought maybe I'd be sucking my second cock tonight.

After five or six drinks he suggested we go back to his place. I didn't hesitate. I grabbed my purse and went to the ladies room after he gave my bottom a playful smack.. Two coats of lipstick and gloss. I was hoping my lips were going to get a lot of action tonight. What was I doing? Added a dose of lilac perfume. You got lucky tonight Evelyn I thought to myself.

He was a perfect gentleman on the way out. He held the door for me. I had my arm entwined in his we walked to the car. After a few minutes he moved his hand and used it to cup my buttocks. All the other girls were giving me envious looks. I was leaving the club with the most handsome man who was there.

When we reached the car (a Lamborghini) he held the door open for me. When he got in on the driver's side, he leaned over to me and gave me a long French kiss. I almost swooned when he twirled his tongue around inside my mouth. Then he nuzzled my ear and neck. We drove in silence. He placed his hand on my stockinged knee and lovingly inched it higher as we moved along. Eventually it got to the point when I opened my legs. His hand went inside my panties and started rubbing. I was panting with anticipation. He found my special parts and gave it a squeeze. I was immediately erect. He wasn't surprised; he knew what I had - it was that type of club. Half of the girls in it were like me. By the time we got to his house I had creamed my panties.

I hope this isn't just a one-night stand. I'm really out of my league here. But I really like the way he treats me like a lady.

He keeps driving with his hand inside my panties. And that beautiful smile on his face. We pull onto a dirt road and eventually come to a stop at an ornate iron gate. He pushes a button on his visor and the gates open. We enter a paved road and the gates swing shut behind us. We drive for another ten minutes on a winding road lined with palm trees.

Finally, we come to a clearing. We stop in front of what could only be described as a mansion. You could probably fit a dozen of my apartments into this. Spanish architecture. When he gets out of the car, the whole area lights up. Beautiful, manicured grass and hundreds of flowering shrubs, magnolia trees and dogwoods. He comes around to my side of the car and opens the door and offers me his hand.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

We go up the steps and he opens the front door by pressing his hand on a bronze plate. He stands aside for me to enter. As I pass by, he gives my bottom another playful smack.

We pass through an entrance foyer that has a large cage with two magnificent cockatoos fluttering about. And then step into an enormous sitting room.

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to see what we have in the kitchen. If you need it, the powder room is there on the left."

I head into the 'powder' room. In addition to the usual features, it has a bidet and a jacuzzi big enough for two people. And a crystal chandelier. A chandelier in the bathroom! Once again I fix my lipstick. I smooth out my dress. I wish my panties weren't so wet. I think about taking them off and putting them in my purse, but decide not to.

I emerge back into the main room. I am struck by three things. The furniture is ornate and must have cost a fortune. And the artwork on the walls is exquisite. I stroll around for a closer look. Paintings with the artists name on them. Picasso, Renoir, Manet, among others. I wonder if they are real or just reproductions. There are several sculptures of men and women engaged in various sexual acts.

I take another look around and realize one other thing. Sebastian is a slob. The are empty and half empty glasses on just about every table. Wine bottles all over the room. Empty takeout containers. Newspapers and magazines scattered about. Articles of clothing on the chairs and the floor.

I go over to the door which I think is the kitchen and meekly knock on it.

"Come in."

The kitchen is as impressive as the sitting room. A double oven, an indoor grill and every other appliance you would find in a commercial kitchen. A large marble topped island with two place settings arranged and an open bottle of white wine resting in a chiller. He is at a range top cooking something that smells wonderful. Without turning to me he says, "Have a seat. Pour a couple glasses of wine please. I hope you like Chicken Marsala and risotto." We must be alone - how else would he know it was me?

Wow - a rich, handsome man who can cook. And who gave me an orgasm in the car without asking for anything in return. This whole thing makes me a little nervous. If he keeps acting like this and if I have any more to drink, I may end up doing something I've never done before. Nevertheless, I pour the wine and bring one glass over to him. He stops his cooking for a moment and wraps me in his arms and romantically kisses me.

When we break, he points me back to the chair in front of the island. Once I am seated, he brings the pan over and ladles out the chicken onto the two plates. He goes back and gets the risotto pot and adds some to each plate. When he finally sits down, he puts his hand on mine and raises his glass. "To new beginnings."

I take a dainty sip and smile at him.

The meal is absolutely the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. And he is so solicitous of me, I soon relax. Without even thinking about it, I have three more glasses of wine. I think I've decided to give him anything he wants.

When we are both finished, he gets up and starts clearing the table. I get up to help but he quickly tells me to sit back down again. "Give me a few minutes. I have a special dessert which I think you're really going to enjoy." He dumps all the dirty dishes in the sink and comes back and stands in front of me. Without a word, he unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. "I hope you like dessert."

I put my hand around his cock and slide it up and down a few times. It starts to grow. I bring it towards me and place the tip in my mouth. For the next ten minutes, I lick and suck on him. Finally he tenses and releases a load into my mouth. My own cock is hard as a rock. I tell him dessert was delicious and giggle a little. He doesn't say a word, just flashes me that gorgeous smile.

We go back to the sitting room, and he brings two snifters of brandy. To my surprise, he gives me another hand job and my panties get another soaking.

After I have recovered, he asks me if I would like to see the bedroom.

I don't answer. I want to but...

"I'm sorry Evie. I just hought..."

"Sebi, I really want to. It's just that, well, I never, um, you know."

He looks at me knowingly and asks, "Are you a virgin Evie?"

I blush and nod.

"It's hard to believe someone as beautiful as you is a virgin. That's okay, we don't need to do anything you don't want to."

I gulped a little more brandy. "Sebi, I do want to."

With that, he puts both our glasses on the coffee table. He stood up and put his hands around my waist. He lifted me with no effort, and I was bent over his shoulder. He took the stairs two at a time. Every fifth step, he paused for a moment to smack my ass.