Loving Lacey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't mind. Go ahead." When she sat beside me, I turned so that I could see her face. The larger box had a good-sized chocolate heart in it.

She smiled at me. "I love it, Wyatt, thank you!" She opened the second, smaller box and her eyes widened. "It's beautiful!" Lacey took out the fine gold necklace and looked at it. There was a small heart on it, and she looked at it more closely. This time, there were tears in her eyes.

"Do you like it?" I asked in a very soft voice, almost afraid.

"Like it? I love it! Our initials are intertwined!" Lacey leaned closer and gave me a kiss. Leaning back, she smiled at me. "Open yours!"

I did, and inside was a golden dog tag. I looked at it, then at her. She was staring intently at me as I took it out of the bag. She didn't say a word as I looked at it. I read the inscription aloud: "Wyatt, my love for you grows every day. Lacey." I looked at her, tears in my eyes. "Love, this is precious."

A huge smile broke over her face. "You like it? Once the baby is born, we'll inscribe the name on it, too."

"Like it? I love it!" I leaned over and kissed her. "I thought that you said I have two gifts for me."

"I do. But first, I want you to go get your dog tag chain out and put your gift on it."

"I'm not sure, love." I was feeling scared, for some reason.

"I am. I know you haven't worn it since the funeral."

"But..."

"Take the ring off and put it someplace safe." Lacey placed her hands on my face. "It's okay. She'll understand." She kissed me softly. "I want you to always remember her. And to always remember Scarlett. But, please, don't let their memories crowd out that I'm here. I'm with you, and we have a baby coming soon."

"Okay." My voice was a little shaky, but she hugged me before I got up, somehow sensing my fear. I took the gold ring from my old chain and placed it on top of my dresser. I walked back over to her, and she handed me the new dog tag, which I placed on the smaller chain. "I'm going to keep this on the nightstand while we sleep. I did the same thing before."

"That's fine, cowboy." She kissed me again, on the cheek. "Now, about your second gift..." She gave me that wicked little smile. "Get undressed, turn out all but one of the lights, and wait on the bed."

"Okay..." She walked into the bathroom, and I followed her instructions, also turning back the blankets.

A few minutes later she stuck her head past the door frame and looked around. She smiled at me. "Perfect! Keep your glasses on."

"Okay..."

Lacey slinked around the door frame, and I stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. Her hair was completely down, covering her. I could see what looked like red ribbons in a couple of places, but I couldn't be sure. She eased her way over to the bed. "Like what you see, love?"

My only response was to nod.

She smiled. "I'm glad." Slowly, Lacey turned around, but she used her hands to make her hair flip up. It looked like she had lingerie on, but I couldn't be sure. Once she was facing me again, her smile was bigger. "You need to breathe, love." I inhaled, and then she said. "Lay down and take your glasses off. You really won't be needing them now, your present is right here."

I smiled as I placed my glasses on the nightstand as she crawled onto the bed, kneeling over me. Her hair draped over me, and she gently ran it over me. She covered my face, then Lacey used her hair like brushes -- caressing my cheeks, my forehead. I closed my eyes, floating with the sensations, just feeling the love and tenderness.

I felt her breath on my face. "You better not be falling asleep, cowboy," her voice was soft.

I opened my eyes to see hers looking directly into mine. "I'm not falling asleep, my princess. Just floating..." I say, my voice was as soft as hers.

"Floating?"

"Yes. I'm floating on a cloud of your love. I can feel it all over me. Your hair is so soft, but it doesn't really tickle."

"Oh." Lacey gave me a quick, soft kiss. "You better not drift away, though."

"Can't."

"Oh?"

"If I drift away, I might lose you. If I lose you, I'll lose myself."

"Wyatt, look at me." I opened my eyes again. "You will never lose me." I saw that her eyes were bright. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, my princess, I understand. I'll never lose you, and you'll never lose me."

She pressed her head against my chest, giving me a kiss there. "You make my heart flutter at times, mister."

"Good flutter, or bad flutter?"

"Both, sometimes. Now, hush. Let me continue loving you."

"Yes, my princess."

Lacey used her hair on me like she had given me butterfly kisses and like she had caressed me. Along my arms and pausing to gently rub her face against my palms, then over my chest and stomach. I moaned softly, the pleasure was building, and I wanted to touch her, but I kept my hands down.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I want to touch you, love, and I'm trying so hard to not do so."

She giggled. "Wait until I say so, love."

"Yes, my princess."

Her hair moved over my cock, and I felt her lips brush over the head before she moved on. Down one thigh and shin, then over to the other one. I felt her lips on me, before she sat up. I saw her pulling her hair back as she watched me. I was impressed, as I always was, at how quickly she could put it into a single braid. I took her in and realized that she was wearing new lingerie. It was red, with what looked like actual ribbons as the bra and panties.

I inhaled quickly, then I said, "Oh, my stars. You're so beautiful! That set looks... looks... I can't find the words!"

"That's a first." I heard amusement in her voice, then she dropped onto all fours. "You like it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, my princess. You are stunning!"

"I see something else that feels that way!" She gently caressed my thighs with her breasts, and the fabric was so very soft. "You can touch me now, if you want."

"Oh, yes, I want, very much!"

I moved my hands and touched her hair. Lacey pushed her head against them, and I stroked her hair. I heard her sigh softly, and then her lips took my cock into them. It was my turn to sigh, and she chuckled around my cock. I felt her lips go all the way to the base of my cock, and I pushed my hips up.

Lacey's hands grabbed my thighs, and she kept herself tight against my crotch, running her tongue along the underside. She kept sucking on me, moving her head up and down. I just kept my hands gently on her head, my fingers in her hair.

She pulled away and rubbed her body over mine as she crawled up to my face. Her breasts rubbed over me, and I realized that somewhere along there, she had untied the ribbons over her nipples. They were very hard, and I could feel them as she dragged them through my chest hair.

She rested her head on my shoulder and grinned at me. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh, yes, my princess. I *love* what I saw. I *love* what I feel."

She giggled and caressed me. "My kitty needs some loving, Wyatt. It really does."

"Does it need kisses, licks, and nibbles?"

"Oh, yes!" I started to move, but she put her hand in the middle of my chest. "No. You stay there. We haven't done something in a while, and I want to do it tonight."

I had no idea of what she wanted to do, until she got up, knelt, and moved over my face. In the soft light, I saw that the panties were really nothing more than a few ribbons. I smiled, but I wondered...

"How am I supposed to kiss your kitty, my love?"

"The ribbons are tied around my hips. Reach up and open your present." Lacey was almost purring as I ran my hands up and down her thighs. My fingers traced their way to the ribbons, and I found the bows. I gently pulled the one on her left side, and it untied easily. The one on her right side was a little more difficult, and she helped by taking one of the ends. "Pull now, Wyatt."

It dropped free and when I pulled the panty away from her, I could smell how wet she was. She took the fabric from me, then swirled it across my face. I bit at it and caught it, tasting the flavor of her pussy. "Taste good?"

"Mmm-hmm." I released my hold, and she pulled it away, out of my sight. Lacey slowly lowered herself to me, and I stuck out my tongue. I could see her clit sticking out, so I flicked the tip of my tongue over it. She moaned and stopped moving, so I held her thighs and hips.

Lacey was so wet, so much that her pussy juice was almost dripping onto my face. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around hers. I began to suck on them, and her moans got louder. I pushed my tongue deeply into her and she began to hump my face. I enjoy it when she does this, and I started to moan, too. She pulled back a bit, and I could see that she was holding onto the headboard and that she was looking down at me, with that wicked look on her face.

"Feel good?"

"Oh, yes, my love, yes..." She humped at my face again, and my tongue licked at her.

Lacey shuddered a bit, and then she released her hold on the headboard. Her hands gripped my head and then she groaned, "Eat that pregnant pussy, love. Taste all that pregnant pussy juice! Yes, yes, yes!"

Lacey's shudders got stronger and her grip on my head got stronger. She pressed herself onto me, and then I felt the orgasm rocket through her body. I felt her body start to relax as she leaned forward, resting on the headboard. She gasped as several small orgasms shot through her. I kept my hold on her hips and then I helped her ease onto the bed.

Somehow Lacey moved around so that her face is next to mine. She smiled at me, and I smiled at her. "Was that my present, or yours, my princess?"

"Ours?" She giggled, and then I reached into the headboard. "What are you doing?"

"I want *my* present," I said with a smile as she started to lick her juices from my face and beard. I found what I was looking for, then I pulled the handcuffs out. I swung them in front of her eyes, which widened.

Lacey got that smile on her face, then she said, "And what do you plan on doing with those?"

"I'm going to take your ass, little girl. I'm going to fill it with cream." I looked into her eyes.

"Really?" There was a bit of deviltry in her eyes. "You think so?"

"Yes, I do." I grabbed Lacey's left arm and rolled her onto her back, then I forced her to roll onto her tummy. She kind of struggled, but not very forcefully. I pulled her left arm behind her back, then her right, and her back stiffened.

I put the cuffs on her, and she asked, "Where's the key?"

"On the hook where we keep it."

"Okay." She relaxed and I used a knee to force her legs open. I ran my fingers into her pussy, and she had another small orgasm. "God..."

I chuckled and used the juices on my fingers to lube Lacey's ass. She pushed up against me, and I pushed two of them deeply into her. Another orgasm made her shake. I reached into the headboard again and pulled out the new toy. I opened my phone and checked the app that went with the toy. I smiled, and then I slowly inserted it into her pussy.

She gasped. "What is that?"

"New toy. I think you'll love it."

"What's it do?" She asked, excitement in her voice.

"Well, first, I push this part into you," and I did, very slowly, making her gasp and lift her hips up towards me, "And this fits like this..." Now, she had a slender piece inside her pussy with a soft hook pressing over her clit.

"That feels interesting, Wyatt."

"Good interesting, or bad interesting?"

Lacey wiggled her hips a bit. I knelt behind her and checked the app. I turned the toy on, and she squealed. "Oh, good interesting! Good interesting!"

I smiled and then I got on top of her ass. I touched her pussy and felt even more juice on her lips. I took some onto my fingertips and lubed the head of my cock. I reached down and used my free hand to spread her ass cheeks. "Ready, love?"

"Oh, God, yesss..."

I pressed my cock to her ass and begin to push. "Exhale, love."

Lacey breathed out and I entered her ass. She began to shake as I very slowly moved in and out of her ass. I could feel the vibrations of the toy and she began to shake. She pushed up against me, and I laid my phone to the side. I put one hand on her hands, pushing her back onto the bed. With my other hand, I grabbed her braid and pulled her hair.

"Yes! Oh, God. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" With a scream, Lacey started to cum, and I pulled her head back. I don't know how many times she came, but it's almost continuous. I kept my movements slow, trying to ride her without hurting. It was starting to get difficult when she bent backwards and screamed.

I couldn't take the sensations anymore. The vibrations from the toy. The tightness of her ass. The feel of Lacey's back and hair on my hands. I came, shooting my load deeply into her. I cried out, "Cumming, Lacey! I'm cumming!"

I leaned over her as she collapsed back onto the bed. Both of us were breathing fast, and I slowly dropped onto my left side, grabbing my phone as I pulled my cock out of her ass. "Are you done, love?"

"Please," Lacey said softly, her face towards me. "One more..."

My cock had traced semen over her thigh as I smiled. "Okay, love, one more." I moved the control and she softly screamed into my chest. I turned off the toy, and reached over her, taking the handcuff key from the hook. I unlocked them and set them onto the headboard.

As Lacey rolled so that she faced me, her hands were shaky as she undid the bra, and I helped her slide it off her arms. She snuggled into me, her hands caressing me as I wrapped my right arm over her. She was shivering a bit.

"Are you cold?"

"A little bit. Really tired, though."

"Good..."

"Oh, very good tired, my love. Very good tired." I could hear the amusement in her voice.

I found the blankets and pulled them over us. I looked at Lacey, and her eyes were on mine. "Good night, love."

"Good night," she smiled. "Papa to be."

I smiled. "Good night to you, Mama to be." Her smile was tender as she closed her eyes.

12