All Comments on 'Loving Lacey Ch. 05'

by GWRAC130H

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ThorlolThorlol29 days ago

So I have to ask. Is Travis some kind of cuckold? In earlier parts I was already questioning the moments where Erica was sitting on Wyatts lap and making out after sharing the news about the pregnancy. At the same time Lacey and Travis just talked and watched I guess? Then there was the moment where they said goodbye at the door and Erica was giving her all in kissing Wyatt. And after that also Erica and Lacey kissing. While Travis again just watched? I mean those moment where already weird because as far we know Erica is the best friend of Lacey. While Travis and Erica dont really know much about Wyatt. Otherwise Erica would have already known what happend in Wyatts life like friends would know. And now this, Travis is looking after the kids like a good boy while Erica has a fuckfest weekend. So are they in a cuck relationship or will Travis get a similar treatment from Lacey and Erica? With Lacey doing the same romancing like Erica did in this part? And with romancing I mean cuddling the whole weekend, telling Travis how great he is and begging for his cock? I cant even imagine that after nearly dying from too much sweetness and love between Wyatt and Lacey. But then again, it should be possible because Erica and Travis are also head over heels, right? And Erica could exactly do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous