Loving Lill, A Christmas Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a sharp breath, and I could see the raw emotion etched on his face.

My eyes wandered over his neck, chest and arms because if I kept looking at that face, I wasn't sure I would be able to finish. "I felt so foolish. The way you made me feel? I should have known. And then, when I thought about the possibility of not seeing you again... that I'd lost one of my best friends, the one person I could always count on, the person who always brightened my day? That obliterated me. I was desperate to see you, to talk to you."

"You didn't' lose me." His arms tightened around me.

I closed my eyes and scrunched my face to keep from getting too emotional, but my voice still wavered. "I'm so glad. But I didn't know that. You didn't answer my texts Friday and I couldn't find you. Then then damn snow! Finally, today the roads were mostly clear, and I had to come. I had to tell you—" My breath caught and my voice cracked when I finished my last words, "that I'm in love with you."

Then, with one hand lifting my chin, and one holding the back of my neck, he kissed me. Oh—my—God. It was the most intense—the most incredible—kiss of my life. My knees buckled, but I didn't fall because Logan had me wrapped in his arms, holding me tightly to him. His lips were soft, yet firm and they fit together with mine perfectly. Yes. It was so right.

*****

When she said she loved me—it was exhilarating. I needed to taste her lips—feel her mouth on mine. I kissed her with ten months of pent up passion. She melted in my arms, her knees wobbling, but I held her securely while my lips explored hers. I ran my tongue along the seam of her lips, and hers parted. My tongue dipped into her mouth, mating intimately with hers.

She made a sweet little pleasure hum. It was music to my ears. Her body pressed against mine and her fingers dug into my back. My whole body responded. Breathing was difficult, blood pulsed in my veins and my skin felt like every nerve ending had been sensitized. The hairs on my arms stood up—not to mention something else that was at full attention.

Until that moment, I'd only fantasized about what it would be like to have Lill in my arms, and the real thing was so much better, so much more fulfilling, than I ever could have imagined. I wanted to kiss and touch every inch of her. To taste her skin, explore every one of her curves and contours, and learn what made her coo and moan. It was tempting to pick her up and take her to my bed that very moment—to show her how much I loved her. But I didn't want to assume too much. Although I'd been thinking of this moment for a long time, this was new to Lill, and I didn't what she wanted. No matter how much I wanted her, how she felt was more important, and if it meant waiting, then I would. Though I hoped that wouldn't be the case.

After several moments, Lill pulled back slightly, her hands resting on my waist. I slid my hands from her neck to her back and peered down at her.

"Um. It's getting late. I, um...I should—"

"It's snowing and it wouldn't be safe for you to drive home now. I hope you don't mind, but I already told my mom you would be staying. The house is full of family from out of town, but there's room here. I mean, I can take the couch."

"Are you sure it's no trouble?"

"Of course not. Besides... maybe I'm selfish, but I'm glad you're here, and that I can spend my Christmas Eve with you."

"Me, too," I hugged him and then stepped back. "I should call my family."

"I'll give you some privacy." I walked from the main room, down the short hallway to my bedroom. I took the time to pick up a little and change the sheets, since I offered her my room.

*****

When Logan came back into the room, I was standing in front of the large picture window that overlooked the driveway. "Come here," I gestured with my hand.

He came and stood beside me. I put my arms around his waist, lacing my fingers together on his hip and leaning my head on his chest. His arm settled around me and he kissed the top of my head. I was so glad he asked me to stay. Leaving so soon would have been too hard. Once I realized I was in love with him, all I wanted to do was be with him but the weather had kept me from coming right away.

The snowflakes outside were big and fat, glistening under the lights that lined the long drive. "Isn't it beautiful?" I mumbled.

"Not as beautiful as you."

I blushed at his remark and a shiver swept over me from head to toe—though I was anything but cold. Turning to face him, I kept one hand on his waist, while the other played in the hair at the nape of his neck. The way he looked at me sent a wave of desire straight to my core, a ball of heat formed there. My eyes trained on his, I slowly raised up on my toes and placed a kiss on his lips. Closing my eyes, I continued the kiss, slowly at first but full of love and passion. I needed him to know just how much I cared for him—and just how much I wanted him.

Logan's hands slid up and down my back. He held me so tightly that my toes barely touched the floor. His hands skimmed over my ass and down, almost between my legs. When he grasped the underside of my cheeks and spread them, I groaned as wet heat flooded between my thighs. One of his hands tightened around my back, the other moved into my hair.

With a fistful of my curls, he tipped my head back and his lips pressed to my neck. I moaned as electricity shot from that spot to every nerve ending in my body. With a shudder, I arched my back and leaned into him, the proof of his arousal pressing into my hip.

I inhaled sharply when he took a handful of my hair and used it like a handle to keep my neck just where he wanted it. His actions were firmly guiding, but gentle. It was erotic and exciting, only adding to my hunger.

His tongue left a wet trail from the base of my neck to my ear, and then he nipped the sensitive spot just behind my earlobe, and I delighted in it. He peppered little kisses and nips down my neck and then stopped to suckle in the hollow at the base of my throat. I moaned lustfully, and that liquid heat between my thighs got hotter, the friction of my wet lace panties making matters even worse. His mouth continued its sweet torture, licking, kissing and nipping across the front of my neck. I purred like a sex kitten while he made his way to the other side. It felt so good, I never wanted him to stop.

"Logan," I breathed... but what did I want to say? My passion-glazed mind lacked coherent thoughts.

"Oh, Lill," he answered while backing me up against the wall next to the window, his hands gliding up my sides. I arched my back, wanting his hands on me. He answered my invitation with a growl, his right hand sliding up and cupping my breast. I groaned, an electric current running through me.

His fingers fumbled with the buttons on my white ruffled blouse, freeing several and pushing my shirt off one shoulder. His warm, wet lips caressed my collarbone and shoulder, and then descended to my chest. He fondled my breasts through my shirt while he kissed along the edge of my lacy bra. My body was on fire and my breathing labored.

His lips worked their way back up my neck, then kissed along the ridge of my ear. His husky, sexy voice tickled my ear when he said, "I want to make love to you. Say yes."

"Oh, yes. Yes."

Our lips and tongue engaged in a torrid affair while both his hands played with my still-clothed nipples. They were hard and tight, and the sensations made me even hotter—and wetter. I began to tremble. I couldn't remember a time when I had desired someone so intensely.

We both had the same idea. Clothing. Off. Now.

I lifted Logan's sweater at the waist. He pulled it the rest the way off and tossed it aside, his hands moving to the button on my jeans. I slipped several of his shirt buttons free before his hands drifted over my hips, my jeans going with them. I finished unbuttoning his shirt almost at the same time he finished with mine. Then I turned the tables on him.

*****

I wasn't expecting it when Lill grabbed my waist and spun me around so my back was to the wall. While unexpected, it was not unappealing. Her boldness was a definite turn-on, and I felt my erection grow thicker, though I wasn't sure how. Just the idea of making love to her after all this time already had me fully engorged.

She stood before me in her white lace panties and matching bra with her white ruffled shirt hanging open. Oh, hell—her creamy skin and gentle curves... Her fingertips barely touched my skin as they feathered up my sides and then explored the contours of my chest and abdomen before settling delicately on my biceps while she kissed along the defined lines of my pecks. The touch of her lips on my skin was so stimulating my erection was getting hard to ignore.

While she continued to kiss my chest and abs, she subtly freed my jeans button. I heard the buzz of the zipper and then my pants were on the floor. Her left hand hooked around my neck, and she stood on tiptoes to meet my lips. I gasped when I felt her other hand cup my balls through my boxers. When she slid her hand up along my shaft I groaned. I won't lie, I had often dreamed of just such a moment, but I never thought it would happen. Her thumbs hooked on the side of my boxers shoving them down, and her fingers closed around my cock. She began stroking up and down. Holy hell.

She broke our kiss and looked at me wearing a saucy smile, gracefully descending to her knees while continuing to stroke me. Her eyes remained on mine while she left a glossy trail on the head of my cock with the hard tip of her tongue. She licked and stroked around the edge of my mushroom cap, and I growled in appreciation. Placing her soft, wet lips around the tip, she slid them down until my whole crown was inside her mouth. Squeezing her lips around me, she sucked lightly.

Pulling in a jagged breath, I groaned and wove his fingers into her hair. Seeing her lips around my cock made me want to pick her up, carry her to the bed, and sink inside her. But another part of me wanted to savor the moment and make it special for her, too. It was the only first time together we would ever have, and there was no way I wanted her to forget it.

She took her time sliding her lips down, my cock sinking into her mouth and throat until she could take no more. One hand wrapped around my thigh and the other cupped and fondled my balls. Her cheeks hallowed out when she began sucking, her saliva lubricating her lips while they massaged up and down. I uttered a long blissful monologue of pleasure noises while her mouth made love to my cock.

Her eyes never left mine until her head began bobbing up and down faster, her fingers tightening and releasing around my engorged balls. It was fucking amazing, and I could have spent it right there, but that wasn't how I wanted it to end. My fingers tightened in her hair, and I pulled her back just enough to break her rhythm. Her eyes darted to mine. I smiled, but my voice was gravely when I said, "That's enough."

She looked coy while her lips slid up my shaft and she sucked one last time before releasing me. My whole body twitched. What a little minx.

I pulled her in for a kiss and then smirked, "You're full of surprises today."

"Is that a comment or a compliment," she teased.

Chuckling, I answered, "Oh, definitely a compliment," and I kissed her long and hard. "What do you say we take this to the bedroom."

She nodded, and I laced my fingers with hers, leading her to my bedroom—to my bed. I didn't bother to shut the door. The fire would help warm the room and it cast a soft, warm glow, and I wanted to see everything.

Turning her to face me, I worked the rest of her shirt buttons free. Then, I took a step back, smirking suggestively. "Take it off?"

Her face flashed a moment of surprise before her lips and brows quirked seductively. Turning her back to me, she sauntered two steps and then glanced over her shoulder. Her thick, silky, waves cascaded down her back like a golden waterfall. She arched her back and dipped her shoulder that was closer to me, her shirt slipping down that arm. Turning so her other shoulder was facing me, she repeated the gesture, baring her other shoulder. She shrugged a little and her top slipped down catching on her bent elbows, revealing most of her back. When she straightened her arms, her chest pushed out provocatively, and her shirt fluttered to the floor. I was so captivated by her little show that all I could do was stand there admiring her.

"Now the rest," I grinned.

The tip of Lill's tongue peeked out and wet her lips, then she bit the inside of her lower lip, a little nervous habit of hers. Lowering her gaze, she kept her back to me, her curls shrouding her shoulders. Reaching behind her, she unhooked the three little clasps of her lacy bra. Her fingertips flicked one strap, and then the other off her shoulders, the straps sliding down her arms. She held out the arm closer to me and the strap swept down to her wrist. With her other hand, she dangled the garment from her fingertips and let go.

My breath caught in my throat. I'm not sure why I reacted so strongly, but I found her exhibition so fucking sexy. She didn't look at me, giving the effect that she was unaware of me watching her undress, which seemed to make it even hotter.

Her back still to me, she caught her thumbs under the thin lacy band at her hip, wiggled her ass from side to side, and nudged her panties down. When they were down as far as her fingertips reached, she let go and the two triangles of lacy fabric drifted to her bare feet. She stepped out of them, and then popped her front knee as she turned toward me. Her hair veiled her breasts and her one leg shielded her pussy from my view.

Posing, she looked at me wide-eyed. She looked like a sexy pin-up girl. I wished I could have a picture to remember that moment, but taking out my phone and snapping one sure would have been pervy, so the image in my mind would have to do.

I strode up to her, my right hand caressing the side of her face, my thumb stroking her cheek. She looked at me with those gorgeous toffee eyes, and I sensed a little insecurity. She was trying to hide it, but I knew her too well.

"Lill."

She took a shaky breath.

"You are incredible." My fingers played with one of her loose curls. "That little strip tease was really sexy." I ran my thumb over her lips. "I love everything about you." She blushed, and I flipped her hair behind her shoulders, baring her breasts to me. Taking a small step back, I took in the sight of her. This time, it was my turn to drag in a shaky breath. Her breasts were the perfect size to fit in my hands, and her nipples were rosy and swollen, forming tight peaks. My eyes took in her slender waist, curvy hips, muscular legs, and bare pussy—something I very much enjoyed. She was wonderful. But my desire to bury myself inside her would have to wait just a little longer.

I kissed her cheek, one hand at the nape of her neck. "You're so beautiful. Perfect," I whispered in her hair, while my other hand skated up her side.

"I'm not perfect," she mumbled, her thumbs absently rubbing on my hipbone.

"Well, no one is, but you... you're perfect for me." I nibbled her neck and kissed behind her ear, sliding my hand up under her breast to caress her soft fleshy mound.

Both of us groaned. My thumb flicked over her nipple, and her body shuddered. Oh, my. She's sensitive. I smirked to myself. That is going to be a lot of fun.

Her head rolled back, baring her throat to me, so I took advantage and indulged in the taste of her sweet skin, stopping to suck and nip in the crook of her neck at the same moment that my right hand joined my left, and I had both her breasts in my hands, teasing her nipples with my thumb and forefinger. She moaned— throaty and lustful. I wanted to please her and tease her until she couldn't take any more.

I chuckled into her neck, the vibrations causing her another tremor. I was delighted in the effect I had on her. Wrapping my arms round her, one on the back of her head, and the other supporting her back, I walked us to the edge of the bed, and then leaned her onto the mattress.

She scooted back toward the middle while I climbed on the bed and I lay down on my side next to her, stroking her hair and kissing her. Cupping her breast, I resumed tantalizing her nipple by rolling it between my fingers and giving it a gentle tug. I kissed from her mouth to her chin, and down her neck. Then, I held her breast in my hand while I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked, drawing it away from her body.

Her back arched and she cooed, whispering my name.

My hand drifted down her abdomen, and onto the bare mound between her thighs. She took in a sharp breath, letting it out in short pants while my middle finger traced over the crease where her lips met. My finger was already wet, and I hadn't even dipped into the valley.

I couldn't help but grin while I took her nipple between my teeth, nipping lightly. She cried out in pleasure, her body arching and writhing on the mattress. Sensitive and very receptive.

Then, I curled my finger, and it parted her lips, sinking between her swollen, wet folds. My mouth tormented her nipples while my fingers stroked back and forth, just touching her opening, and coming up to just under her clit. Her pleasure noises were music to my ears, and I could feel her getting hotter.

Her head tossed from side to side and she arched her hips impatiently. "Please, please," she begged.

I abandoned her nipples and my hand stilled for a few seconds, just for the effect. Then, I slid my finger down and dipped inside her and back out while I watched her face. She vocalized her pleasure, and I repeated the act over and over. I felt a gush of her natural lubricant and stroked my fingers up over her clit once. Then I began to rub it with a light touch, enough to stimulate, but not enough to bring her to completion. I was saving that.

"Oh, God. I want you," she groaned.

"I know. Be patient."

After a few more strokes, I slid my body over her thigh and settled between her legs. Lill's eyes fluttered closed and she was breathing heavily. I ran my hands from her thighs to her knees, spreading them further apart. My cock was throbbing. I wanted her—needed to be inside her—so badly. Admittedly, I was a little nervous. I couldn't remember a time when I'd been so intensely aroused, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold out, to finish this like I wanted.

I took a calming breath and slid my cock up through her wet folds several times, coating myself in her silky fluid, the head of my cock gently caressing her clit in its path. Jut that felt amazing. I couldn't wait to feel more of her. Slick, and ready, I lined my shaft up with her pussy, my head just pressing on her opening.

She was panting, her eyelids closed and her head rolling back and forth on the mattress.

"Lill, look at me." I insisted.

*****

When Logan made his request, I was completely intoxicated by the intense pleasure I was feeling and it was hard to focus on thinking. With some effort, I managed to drag myself out of my stupor enough to look at him through half-lidded eyes.

He had spent so much time focusing on what I needed that I was easily able to accommodate his girth while he slowly slid inside me. I could feel every delicious centimeter of him. His eyes stayed locked on mine. It was intimate. Erotic. Sexy. Sensual.

I sighed when he was all the way inside, but then he thrust his hips, and he sunk in a little deeper. I cried out, my body tremoring at the unexpected extra nudge. My pussy pulsed around him, and I knew it would take very little to push me over the edge. It was that moment that I discovered what it was to make love with someone, and I realized no one had ever made love to me before. I'd had sex, yes, but now I knew that making love was on a whole different level—and so much better.