Loving Lill, A Christmas Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, we lay still. My heart swelled with love for him while he grinned and kissed me tenderly. My fingers played in the curls at the back of his neck.

Logan began to move—long, slow strokes caressing inside me, and I rocked my hips up to meet his every thrust. At first, our kisses were soft and slow, but as his pace picked up, our kisses became frenzied and impatient while our bodies worked together toward a common goal. The feelings and emotions I'd ignored for so long boiled to the surface and the heat at my center spread throughout my body until I was burning from head to toe.

I thought of a book I'd read, Like Water for Chocolate, and for the first time, I understood Tita and Pedro's spontaneous combustion. Their love and passion had been pent up for so long, that when they finally made love, they created such an inferno that it engulfed them. I understood because I was feeling much the same at that moment, as the fire raged within me.

It hadn't taken Logan long to discover my weak spots behind my earlobe and in the hollow of my neck, and his tongue and teeth paid special attention to them. I couldn't stop the string of moans and coos that continually poured out of me. He kissed down my throat and took one of my nipples in his mouth, while his fingers lightly pinched the other. The amount of pleasure and sensations I was feeling had me so tightly wound that a small action might just be the loose thread that would unravel me completely.

That was when he shifted his body weight. His cock was positioned higher, sliding through my folds before plunging into me. But what made it so different was that his shaft rubbed on my clit while he moved in and out of me. I cried out, a tear leaking down my cheek, as I experienced a pre-orgasmic ecstasy I couldn't have imagined was possible.

I was on the verge of losing it, and I arched my hips, spreading my knees as far as I could manage. I needed more—harder, faster, longer. I was riding the edge, and it was the most pleasurable torture I had ever known.

"Please, Logan, Pleeease," I whispered, accompanied by a long throaty moan.

"You can let go, Lill."

I opened my eyes and looked into his. There was nothing in the world that could compare to the perfect bliss I felt in that moment, when his words unraveled me.

*****

The thrill of hearing Lill's orgasmic cries combined with her wet heat pulsing around my cock, pitched me right over, and we climaxed together. It took some effort, but I stroked within her until her aftershocks stilled and she went limp with a big sigh and a euphoric smile on her lips.

Granted, I was only twenty-two, but I'd had enough experience in the past four years to know that what just happened was in a league of its own. Foreplay was part of it and the excitement of a new partner, but the biggest reason it was so amazing was because it was Lill. I could hardly believe I'd just made love to this smart, funny, beautiful—incredible woman; a woman I'd been in love with for nearly a year.

I fell onto the bed beside her and pulled her into my arms. We lay facing each other, our breath mingling and our noses almost touching as our heartrates began to slow. I couldn't stop touching her—my fingers in her hair, stroking her cheek, pressing my lips to hers.

I just felt so damn lucky. Having her in my arms was like heaven on earth. I couldn't think of a better Christmas present. I kissed her again, catching the time on the clock out of the corner of my eyes. With a grin, I whispered, "Merry Christmas, Lill."