All Comments on 'Loving Moms Ch. 04: Caught Up in You'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

Wow! It is great having you back and submitting more great new material. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Moms and sons at a drive-in movie always seem to have a good time. Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great to have you Back!

Really good story. Five Stars from me!

It is great to have you back and please keep the stories coming.

DNA

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
loved it

hope theirs more, maybe a 3 some with alexi??

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 4 years ago
Great Story

Admittedly, this is the first time I’ve read your work and it’s quite enjoyable. Minus a few typos, excellent flow and pacing. The only part that does not make sense, in my opinion, is Kayden’s mom appearing to be a “college girl”. Some of the position descriptions are challenging to visualize, but neither of those keeps the story from being enjoyably hot! I am going to read more of your work, so please keep writing.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy series!

Very yummy indeed! It's nice to see you continuing with it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
spelling

"But I couldn't stop the eminent eruption that was building once more."

"Imminent" (about to happen) not "eminent" (respected, revered)

Good story, well-written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Rambler

Large portions of this taken from The Rambler. You should acknowledge alwayswantedto as inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I have read all the Loving Moms series. I like the different characters and situations. i like the way you develop the characters and the dialogue between them. I look forward to reading more so keep that mind churning. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story pretty much word for word from Rambler with minor changes

You can do it on your own , we believe in you .

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 4 years ago
A fun tale with distracting errors

A well told story, and it is a fun one. But I can't say it is well written. Typos, grammar mistakes, tense confusion and frequent redundancies threw me out of the narrative too many times.

I don't want to just throw complaints around, so I can offer to edit a future piece if you would like. Even if not, please take greater care in the future and get *some* better editor than whomever edited this one.

I have given you five stars on many of your other pieces, and I look forward to reading more from you.

O.F.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 4 years ago

I so glad to see you were writing again! This story upholds your reputation very well. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Great sexy story, but I sure had to suspend a lot of disbelief.

Winter8488Winter8488over 2 years ago

This is a great series.. Please do continue this.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!! Very well written...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful lovestory!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars yet again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4106 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.