Loving Moms Ch. 04: Caught Up in You

Story Info
A Mother helps her son at the drive-in.
16.8k words
4.77
101.5k
200

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,106 Followers

This story has been revised and reedited. All characters are purely fictional. All parties in the story are 18 years or older.

I would like to greatly thank s0rethr0at for taking the time to review my story.

--------------------------------------

It was my senior year of high school when I finally saved enough money to buy my first vehicle.

Lewis, my father, was a real stickler when it came to me achieving something I wanted. He always told me I would be more of a man and appreciate what I had if I earned it myself.

Too bad he never had to do this when he was growing up because I've heard several times from Judi, my mom, how my grandparents would give him whatever he wanted. Including the nice, comfy position in his father's law firm.

But all that was in the past as far as I was concerned because, today, I would be taking home my used 1998 Chevrolet 4WD Tahoe that came with powered windows and air conditioning.

Yes, the vehicle was old, but she was a beauty in my eyes, with a nice, shiny black exterior. It even had a split front bench seat, covered in black fabric material, which was a special order in that model. That was what I was the most interested in, above all.

You see, Dad and I weren't close, but I always paid close attention when he would describe how, in his high school days, he and his buddies would take the girls out to the local drive-in on the weekends.

I never got the full details of what took place with the girls because every time Dad would try to brag, Mom would cut him off quickly.

Dad would then just smile and give Mom some smart remark. Except for this one occasion when Mom walked to the kitchen, and it was only me and dad when he leaned over and whispered, "She just doesn't want me to tell you how much she enjoyed the drive-in, as well."

I think that was the first time that I pictured my parents doing something sexual.

I guess Dad's comment perked my interest, and I looked over my shoulder to see Mom's whereabouts before whispering back, "So, Mom liked the drive-in?"

Dad snickered, "You kidding? She loved it."

"Loved what?" Mom said from behind me, causing Dad to clear his throat before replying, "Oh... I was just telling him how much you enjoyed going to the drive-in with me."

"Lewis!" Mom barked as she sat back down. Then she followed with, "Yes, I did enjoy going to the drive-in. Especially the times when it was just us, and you weren't trying to impress any of your stupid buddies by doing something dumb at the time."

"Like what?" I asked.

I don't think Mom expected me to ask that because she started to twirl her long blonde hair in her fingers. Which, I knew, meant she was becoming nervous.

But a couple of seconds later, she exclaimed, "Oh... He would just try some stupid move on me, in hopes I would start necking with him in the front seat, instead of watching a movie that I wanted to see."

I snickered when she said that and replied, "That must have been some kind of move he did since the center console had to be in the way."

Now, Dad chimed in and said, "Cars back then had a full seat in the front. Now that I think of it, I feel sorry for your generation —not knowing what it's like to have a woman under your arm with her head resting on your shoulder while you're driving down the road."

"Wow, Dad. That does sound great."

"You'll never know, son. You'll never know."

That conversation we had that day baked in my brain. So, when I saw what this vehicle came with, I just knew I had to buy it.

Unfortunately, I was the only person impressed with my choice. Because, as I pulled up the driveway, my parents came outside, and Dad let out a belly laugh that I'll never forget.

"What the hell is that?" I heard him say.

"It's my ride."

"Ride! What did you spend the rest of your money on?" he remarked as my heart sank inside my chest.

"Lewis!" Mom yelled at him as she walked up to me. "Don't listen to your father. I think your vehicle looks great.

"Thanks, Mom," I replied, knowing she was just saying that to make me feel better.

However, Dad wasn't the only one because I got an earful from most of my classmates as I drove it to school the next day. Even after I tried to explain what Dad said about having a bench seat, they all really couldn't have cared less about the idea.

But I didn't lose hope and was more determined, now, to see if I could experience what my parents did, back when they were my age.

So, come the following Friday, I decided to ask Alexi if she'd like to go to the drive-in with me. There was a double feature playing that night, and since they both were some kind of romantic movie, I felt confident she'd surely accept my offer.

Alexi was a true beauty, with long, wavy black hair and light brown eyes. Her chest wasn't enormous, but she sure had a great tushy.

It was just after lunch when I caught her standing next to her open locker, and I built up my nerve as I approached her and said, "Hey, Alexi. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the drive-in tonight."

"With you? To the drive-in?" she replied.

"Yeah," I said and went on explaining what the movies were.

Alexi started to laugh and said, "You expect me to be seen in that thing you call a car?"

Once again, my heart sank, and I replied, "It's not a car. It's a 4WD, with plenty of room inside!"

"Sorry, Kayden, I think I'll pass. But thanks for letting me know what's playing. Maybe I can find someone with a real car that wouldn't mind taking me." With that, she closed her locker and walked away.

The rest of the day, I felt depressed. It even followed me home that night. All I wanted to do was just stay in my room and sulk.

But as I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling, I heard the front door close and knew Mom had just walked in from work.

"Honey, you home?" I heard her holler from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah. I'm here."

While still looking up at my ceiling, I could hear Mom's footsteps climbing the stairs. Then she said, right outside my door, "Your father called me. He'll be working late tonight, so I'll just order us a pizza."

"That's okay, Mom. I'm not hungry."

"What? When do you turn down pizza?" she said and then proceeded to open my door without knocking.

"Mom!" I shouted as I popped up on my elbows. "You didn't knock! What if I was naked or something?"

Mom walked up next to my bed and replied, "You're right; I'm sorry. But you never turn down pizza, so what gives?"

I didn't want to tell her but knew very well she wouldn't let it go unless I did, so I told her how Alexi had shot me down.

Mom sat next to me on my bed and brushed my hair lightly, and said, "I'm sorry, honey. But some girls are just like that. I'm sure one day you'll find a girl that isn't narcissistic."

"I know you're right, Mom," I said and then explained why I figured she'd at least want to see the movies with me.

"Wow, I didn't know those were in the drive-in, now. I wanted to see them!"

"I know, right?" I said. "So, it wasn't like I was trying to do something stupid, as you would say. I just wanted to spend a nice night out with a pretty girl in my new truck for the first time."

I could tell. Mom was in deep thought as she kept brushing my hair and then said, "Listen, I've got a crazy idea. Why don't you take me?"

Shocked by her response, I looked into Mom's deep blue eyes and said, "What? You? To the drive-in?" Then I realized those were almost the same words Alexi had said to me.

"I didn't mean it like that, Mom. Really. It's just... how it would look if I took you."

"What do you mean?"

Again. I knew I messed up, and indeed couldn't say how I would be teased at school for taking my mother.

So, thinking quickly, I lied, "It's just... what if people saw us? Don't you think they might wonder what an attractive-looking woman was doing with such a dorky young guy?"

Mom giggled as she tussled my hair and said, "Honey, there's nothing dorky about you! And as for what others might think, I couldn't care less."

She was right. I should care less about that stuff as well and said, "Okay then. I guess we're going."

"Good," Mom replied as she leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Thanks for the compliment."

"Compliment?"

"Yes. You said I was attractive."

With a puzzled expression, I replied, "But you are!"

Mom smiled as she walked away; and said she would call Dad and let him know what our plans were before we left.

Mom also ordered the pizza as I got ready, and we ate it before heading out. I wasn't sure how the night was going to go, but I found myself enjoying Mom's company for some reason.

As we entered the drive-in and I paid for the admission, I noticed how the attendant kept glancing over at my mother. Then, as he gave me my change, a little smirk ran across his face as he said, "Hope you enjoy the shows."

Once inside, I slowly drove down the aisle, looking for a spot where I could park, and that was when I noticed Alexi. Taking a deep breath, I mumbled, "Shit."

I guess my mumble was louder than I thought, and Mom asked, "What's wrong?"

After inhaling another deep breath, I sighed, "That's Alexi, right there."

Mom hastily replied, "Park next to them."

"What? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?"

"Trust me, honey. I've dealt with my fair share of girls like her, and if there is one thing that would drive her crazy, it's realizing she might have missed out on something."

"I'm not following you, Mom," I said as I slowly drove by.

"Remember how you said 'what would people think' if they saw you with an attractive older woman? Well, trust me —minus the comment you made about being dorky —girls definitely would wonder."

"Oh... I see. You think she might get jealous or something."

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

Turning my vehicle around, I did as Mom suggested and pulled my passenger side up next to the car Alexi was in, and then noticed the girl's facial expression as she looked at Mom.

Fuck, I think Mom's right! I thought.

No longer feeling down at all, I said, "So you think by her seeing you, she'll go nuts?"

"Maybe. We might have to play it up a little for it to be believable," Mom said, just as the first movie started to play.

"What do you mean?"

Mom cautiously glimpsed over at Alexi before turning back and motioned me, with her hand low enough that only I could see, and whispered, "Get closer to me."

"Mom?"

Mom rolled her eyes and muttered, "Trust me, honey."

Slowly I scooted myself until my legs were nestled against Mom's and then heard her say, "Put your arm around my neck."

I was shocked and croaked, "You sure, Mom?"

"Mm-hmm," Mom lightly nodded with a loving smile, as I hesitantly did as she asked.

"Yes, that's good," Mom said, resting her head on my shoulder while placing her left hand on my thigh.

Wow! This was great. I was finally experiencing what my parents did way back when, and I loved every second of it; even if it was with my mother. Only, as I enjoyed this newfound experience, something started to happen.

Let me just say I've sat close to my mother before, but now, after having my arm around her neck whilst she was nestled into my shoulder, it started to cause me to think in ways a son shouldn't be pondering.

But as I tried to control my unthinkable thoughts as we watched the movie, they only grew stronger until I couldn't stop them. I caught myself thinking in the quietness about what Dad had said to me, about Mom loving to go to the drive-in as much as he did.

My mind went wild with all these crazy notions about what they would have done back then, alone in the darkness. Just two young people, exploring their sexual desires in the comfort of their own car. And that idea had put me over the edge.

I once again attempted to shake these unspeakable conclusions. But, when Mom's perfume filled my nose, I shockingly became aware I was getting sexually excited, and my dick had shamefully grown.

Whether I wanted to accept it or not, I was now immorally lusting over my loving Mom!

From that moment on, I didn't even try to fight the building urges I was feeling. In fact, I willfully embraced them when I cautiously glanced at the front of Mom's white buttoned-down blouse that she still had on from work.

Wow! I thought when my dick twitched again, once I noticed she had the top few buttons unfastened, causing it to plunge open enough to show the deep valley between her ample breasts.

My god, they looked fantastic! And as I glanced for a second time, I became mesmerized by her lush lobes in the low light and sinfully wondered what it would be like to rub my face into her cleavage.

Suddenly Mom stirred, and I quickly looked back up at the screen when she said, "Honey, I'm getting stiff, sitting like this. Do you mind if I move my legs a bit?"

I only nodded as Mom squirmed around until she lifted her legs and rested them over the top of my thigh while I placed my left hand on her knee cap.

"There, that's much better," Mom expressed as she snuggled her head back into my armpit in a somewhat crunched-up fashion.

I swallowed hard when the screen lit up enough for me to see that Mom's black skirt had pushed up past her knees when she moved, sufficient for me to see a good portion of her upper thighs now.

Oh my god, those legs. They looked so soft and firm! And as I admired her sexy thighs, I pondered over what I might find hiding deeper under her tiny skirt.

Hopelessly lost in this sexual state, my gaze stayed glued between her legs, hoping to catch a glimpse of what remained hidden from my prying eyes.

However, at some point when I was gawking, I hadn't realized I was now rubbing Mom's arm with the hand I once had around her shoulder while brushing my left palm lightly over her knee cap.

Fuck! I realized Mom had to be aware of my little sexual indiscretions, and it left me perplexed as to why she hadn't said anything about it yet.

It sinfully caused me to wonder if maybe, just maybe, she was feeling the same as I was right now. This notion only caused me to feel even more sexually motivated and made me push things a little further with her.

So, while mom appeared to be engrossed with the movie, I nudged my left hand at a snail's pace upward until it was on her lower thigh while my right hand inched up and over her shoulder blade and didn't stop until it grazed the base of her neckline. Once there, I kept both my hands still, patiently waiting to see if there was any sign this was a blunder.

Mom showed no inclination that what I had done was a mistake, so feeling secure, I gently started to stroke the nape of her neck with my thumb, as my other hand made little circles on her thigh. I was pleased when it caused her lips to part slightly as her breath inhaled a little deeper while her eyes remained fixated on the movie screen.

Fuck, she likes it, I deviously thought and felt my cock go to full hardness.

My wicked notions pushed me onward, and I added my fingers into the mix, tickling and stroking them up and down her neck. While ever so casually sliding the hand on her thigh a little higher, causing Mom's breath to quicken just a smidgen more.

Mom still showed no sign of wanting me to stop and that only caused me to wonder how far she would let me go before telling me how inappropriate it was for a son to be doing this with his mother.

Or was I correct with my assumption that she indeed wanted this to progress further, and would stay silent, just letting this unthinkable act of forbidden sexual desire run its course between us?

How could I find out without ruining this special moment I was having with her? I didn't know.

But as I pondered over my sexually frustrating predicament, I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced past Mom to look over at the car.

That movement drew Mom's attention, and she asked, "What are they doing?"

"It looks like they're kissing."

"Oh... I'm sorry, honey. I guess my idea of making her jealous might not be working, after all."

"That's okay, Mom," I said. And then I don't know why, maybe because I wanted to see if she felt the same or not, but for whatever reason, I followed with, "I think I'm the lucky one, right now. Having such a sexy woman in my arms at this moment is something I'll always remember."

Mom's eyes widened, and I thought, Why the fuck did I just say that?

Startled by my comment, I kept my gaze fixed on Mom's face, wondering what she could be thinking after hearing such words come out of her son's mouth. But to my astonishment, I swear I saw a sparkle in her baby blues as she looked back at me. Then I watched as her face broke into a smile while saying, "Well, thank you, honey, that was so sweet of you to say."

I was shocked by her reply but also happy to have heard it. And as the light from the movie screen brightly washed across Mom's face, I couldn't help but admire her true beauty.

Our eyes locked, for I don't know how long, until I felt compelled to lean forward and kiss her tenderly on the cheek while squeezing my palm upon her thigh, causing Mom to let out a soft sigh.

However, as I started to back away, Mom immediately kissed me, right on my lips! I was bewildered and couldn't move. But as Mom's lips stayed softly pressed to mine, my mind screamed, Do something, stupid!

But I guess I was too stunned at the moment. It wasn't until Mom inched away from me that I found the nerve and rapidly pecked her back on the lips. And then again, with another quick kiss. Then once more, only this time, I held the kiss a little longer. Finally, I kept my lips on hers and was elated when her lips began to move onto mine in a very sexual nature.

My god. Her lips felt so soft and tender as they gently brushed over mine, while I felt her sweet tasting breath rush into my parted lips.

I was in a totally blissful state when I wrapped my arm tighter around her neck and started to kiss her hard while moving my other hand off of her leg and rubbing it just under her right breast.

Mom, in return, moved her right hand onto my chest and ever so gently motioned across it.

I lost track of time as I relished how heavenly her lips felt pressed to mine. And I actually don't know how long we embraced. This unbelievable act of kissing like an actual couple, instead of a mother and son, staggering me.

Still, as good as this was, I needed more. More of this sexy woman I had in my arms. So I slipped my tongue past her lips until it was deep inside my mother's mouth, mixing my sweet saliva with hers. I was ecstatic when her tongue slowly started to dance with mine.

Twisting and poking, our tongues played this lustful dance until our breaths raced in sync. I heard a faint sigh expel past my lips, causing me to push my mouth hard into hers. Mom did the same, and our once delicate kissing had now turned into a raw, passionate make-out fest.

I was too far gone to stop now and moved the hand that was just under her breast upward and cupped it ever so lovingly on top of her already hard nipple, causing Mom to sigh loudly in my mouth.

We both were hot now, moaning and groaning into each other's mouths while I rubbed and pawed over Mom's breast, bringing out more of my lust for her.

I swear I didn't want this forbidden foreplay to end, but I relented when I felt the gentle pressure of Mom's hands pushing my chest.

But in the end, Mom broke our kiss and, with a panting breath, softly said, "Sweetie, the movie is over."

My heart sank as I gazed into her sultry eyes. They looked almost as if they were telling me she didn't want it to end either.

However, I also realized that while we were making out, Mom was no longer just sitting next to me but had, in fact, somehow managed to maneuver our bodies until she was now plastered partially between the door and seat, with me leaning over her.

bob03567
bob03567
4,106 Followers