Loving Moms Ch. 04: Caught Up in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom. Oh, Mom, Oh... MOM!" I croaked as I was just at the cusp.

And, then, before I was able to release my cum, I felt her hands wrap around my ass, pulling me deep inside her mouth, past her tonsils, until my mushroom head was down her throat. She held me there.

"OH, FUCK!" I yelled when this mind-blowing sensation hit me like a ton of bricks. My legs quickly became weak as my dick erupted, sending its hot seed down my mother's esophagus.

"Mmm. Oh God, MOM!" I huffed as my cock kept pumping more and more of its seed inside her mouth, now causing her to gag as I held her head onto it.

Panting loudly, I eased my rod out of my mother's sweet lips; with weak and shaking legs, I crashed on the seat next to her.

We both stayed silent for a while before Mom spoke and said, "Hand me my purse, will you?"

I more than happily did as she asked while she started to button and fix her blouse.

"Here, Mom," I said and watched as she fixed her hair while I pulled my pants up— just in time to see that the movie had ended.

I looked at Mom, and her face appeared to have a bewildered look. I softly asked, "Are you mad at me, Mom?"

Mom sighed. "No, honey, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at me for letting this go as far as it did."

"But why, Mom?"

"I think you know why. And, I think you know everything that just happened stays between us."

"Yes, Mom. I know that, for sure."

"And you also know that nothing like this will ever happen again, right?"

"Mm-hmm," I said with a nod.

"I'm serious, Kayden! We can't ever let it happen again."

"Alright, Mom. I get it. I know what you're saying, and I know you're right."

"Good. And one more thing. We won't ever talk about it, either."

I let out a little sigh and said, "Okay, Mom."

The drive home started quiet, but after a while, I decided to break the silence, and said, "So, Mom, anything exciting happen at work?"

Mom burst out laughing and, as she looked at me, replied, "You're something, Kayden."

"What?"

"Listen, honey. I know what you're trying to do, and it's fine. But to answer your question, no. Nothing exciting happened at work."

Okay, so maybe what I asked was a little corny, but it did get Mom to talk about other things with me. And I paid close attention to her every word as she went on about how her life was going in general.

Just as I pulled up the driveway, I saw the living room light was on, and Mom said, "Now, remember, Kayden, what we talked about. Not a word."

I nodded as I turned the car off and then went inside.

To my surprise, Dad wasn't just home; he was still awake and sitting in the living room, watching the tv.

"So, how did you both enjoy the drive-in?" I heard him say.

Mom quickly answered him in a very cheerful tone and went on to tell him how much she enjoyed my company, along with both flicks.

I never knew Mom was such a good liar, as she went into great detail about the movies that I know, for sure, she couldn't have seen.

But as she kept talking, Dad cut her off and said, "Okay, honey, I get it. You had a great time. That's all I needed to hear."

He then turned to me and asked, "How about you, sport? Did you enjoy it?"

My thought: You'll never know how much.

But I replied, "Yeah, Dad, spending time with Mom was great."

Dad chuckled, "I notice you didn't comment on the movies."

"They were okay. I mean, for chick flicks."

Dad snickered again, and before he could make another remark, I just excused myself and went upstairs to my room.

Once inside, I quickly stripped naked and crawled under the covers as I reminisced about the night's events. I didn't have any trouble picturing everything Mom and I did and quickly jerked myself off to it once more. Even after that, I found my last thoughts to be how great Mom had sucked on my cock for the first time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Mom appeared to be back to her old self as I walked into the kitchen and said, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, sweetie. Go sit down; breakfast will be ready shortly."

Dad was already at the table, and in short order, Mom brought out some eggs and bacon, along with some toast, before she sat at her usual spot.

I quietly ate my breakfast but kept a sly eye on Mom's behavior and was a little irritated about how well she acted, as if nothing had ever happened.

Yeah, I'm aware she said we were never to talk about it again. But I thought for sure I would see some clue that things would be different between us. At least I hoped they would. However, Mom never showed any sign. Not one, over the entire weekend.

Unfortunately, I couldn't shake it. And found myself, more than once over the weekend, ogling over her sexy figure as she went about doing her housework.

I think she even caught me inspecting her wonderful ass under the tight-fitted, white sweatpants she had on while she vacuumed.

If dealing with my new overwhelming sexual feeling for Mom wasn't enough, come Monday, I was faced with a new challenge at school. It wasn't long before word of my evening with Mom had spread throughout the school, and, by the end of the day, it had developed into this truly exaggerated story. I found myself constantly fibbing about who I was with.

Alexi even confronted me as I walked home and said, "So, you think you're a real big shit, now that you've scored with an older woman?"

"What? No! No, I don't think that at all. And if you must know, the truth is, it just happened to play out like that. All I did was invite her to go with me, just like I did you."

"Mm-hmm!" was her only response as she stomped away.

It did bother me that Alexi was pissed. However, over the next several weeks, I can say I did have my fair share of drive-in dates with other girls.

But deep down, none could compare to Mom.

Mom's lips were just too soft for the others to compete with. Let alone how hot Mom made me feel inside, still. I was ruined, and there was nothing I could do about it since I figured Mom was genuinely dead-set on not letting that ever happen again.

So, I did the next best thing. I started to help Mom out around the house more so that I could be close to her. At the time, it seemed like a good idea.

Unfortunately, all that did was increase my fondness for her even more, making me feel a little depressed about the entire ordeal.

That was, until the evening after dinner, when I gave Mom a hand with the dishes while Dad watched TV in the other room. She said, "Listen, Kayden. I noticed you've been looking a little peaked. Is everything alright?"

"It's nothing, Mom."

"It's something. So why don't you just spill it?"

I sighed, "I can't."

"What do you mean, you can't? Honey, you can tell me anything."

"No, Mom, I can't!" I barked back in a loud whisper.

Mom stayed silent for a couple of seconds before she said, "Does this have anything to do with a girl?"

I stared down at the plate I was drying, and mumbled, "Kind of."

Mom then whispered back, "Is it that girl, Alexi? You never told me if you two talked after the drive-in."

When Mom said that, a light bulb went off; I quickly remembered how Mom wanted us to make Alexi jealous. So, I hastily fibbed, "Yeah, it is. We did talk after school about that night, and she did act as if she was upset. So, I figured maybe you were right about her being jealous.

I tried taking other girls to the drive-in, thinking that would work; however, when I approached her the other day, I found out she was dating someone new."

"Oh. I'm sorry, honey."

"But, that wasn't the worst of it. She was more interested in asking me whatever happened to you."

Mom appeared to be engrossed with what I was saying and asked, "So, ...what did you tell her?"

"What could I say? I just said it was a private matter. And after that, she smirked and said, 'So, she dumped you.'"

"Didn't you tell her she was wrong?"

"Mom... How could I? It's not like I could ever prove her wrong."

"I see your point," Mom said.

I could tell. Mom was in deep thought, and I heard her say, "So... what if she saw us again?"

I did my best to control my enthusiasm and replied, "You mean, go to the drive-in once more?"

"Yes, but this time, invite her and her boyfriend to come along."

"You mean, in the same car?"

"Yes, silly. If she is jealous, that might push her over the top."

My enthusiasm quickly faded since I was sure Alexi wouldn't go for this idea, and then when Mom said, "Oh, and another thing. There won't be any funny business, like last time."

My heart sank.

"Okay, Mom," I said and followed with, "I'll ask her tomorrow."

Mom lightly kissed my forehead and said, "Good boy."

I watched as Mom sashayed out the door and thought, No fucking way is this going to work.

Again, I felt depressed as I went to school, knowing beyond that initial time Alexi had confronted me, I hadn't talked to her since. And now, out of the blue, I would ask if she wanted to double date. I could already hear her laughing her ass off. But I figured I should at least give it a try since I had nothing to lose.

I spied Alexi talking to my friend, William, in the hallway. I slowly approached them, and he waved me on. Unbeknownst to me, he was her new beau. After having a little bit of conversing, I got up enough nerve to ask, "Um... Listen. I was wondering if you guys might want to go on a double date to the drive-in this weekend."

"And why the fuck would we do that?" Alexi barked.

"Hey, don't be like that, Alexi. Kayden is cool. Who're you bringing?"

"Remember Judi?"

"No fucking way!" He replied. "Hey, you think you can get her to score us some brewskies?"

Alexi broke in. "Who's this Judi?"

William replied, "That's the older woman he took to the drive-in before."

Alexi looked disturbed and said, "Oh, her! No. I think we'll pass."

"Come on, hun. It will be great. Especially if we can get some beer."

Alexi gave him a not-so-happy glance and walked away without saying a word.

As we watched her walk away, William said, "Listen, I'll try to get her to change her mind."

That evening, as I helped Mom with our dishwashing routine, she asked, "So, did you talk to Alexi?"

"Yeah, kind of. Her new boyfriend was there, as well: William. Remember him?"

"The boy that was parked behind us?"

"Yes. Well, anyway, he mentioned something about you getting us some beer."

Mom didn't like that idea, I could tell, so I followed with, "Yeah, but I don't think it's going to happen, anyway. Alexi didn't like the idea at all. In fact, when William told her it would be a great time, she just walked away in a huff."

"She did that, did she? Well, that sounds promising."

"How is that promising?"

"It just is. Trust me," Mom said and followed up with, "Tell you what. Tell your buddy I'll bring some wine coolers instead."

I agreed since I was sure it didn't matter, as long as it was some kind of alcohol. The next day I talked to William and was surprised he'd gotten Alexi to agree to come.

Now everything was set for this weekend, and I couldn't wait for it to arrive. But time seemed to crawl as my anticipation grew.

Finally, when it came, I wasted no time getting things ready. Quickly, I washed and cleaned out my vehicle. I was so engrossed in doing a good job; I wasn't aware Mom had already come home. She startled me when she touched my shoulder and said, "Your father called and said he would be out of town for the weekend. So, why don't we grab something to eat on the way before picking up your friends?"

I couldn't believe my luck; Dad rarely goes on trips. So I took that as an omen and said, "Sure thing, Mom. Let me get ready."

I put the cleaning stuff away and rushed into the house. Then I stopped and thought for a moment about what I should wear and remembered how my dick had been cramped in my jeans last time. So, I tossed on a white tee shirt and only a pair of black sweatpants, forgoing to put on my underwear.

I'd just left my room when Mom came out of hers. I stopped dead in my tracks and said, "Wow, Mom! You look great in that."

"You think so?"

"Hell yes," I said, as I scanned over her black tank top that cut low between her bosom, and the short white skirt, that you would typically see a tennis player wear.

I could feel my dick starting to harden when Mom finished the conversation by saying, "Now, remember, this won't be like last time. We'll just make it look like you're out with your college friend, again. Nothing more."

"Sure thing, Mom."

Quickly we drove away and stopped by the local convenient store, where Mom bought a six-pack of wine coolers before we ate at a fast-food joint.

It was now time to pick Alexi and William up, and I wasn't sure what to expect. But as they got into my 4WD, surprisingly, Alexi wasn't her snippy self. In fact, she was damn well pleasant, as Mom and her jabbered away while the four of us listened to some music on the radio.

This just might work, I figured, since it appeared everyone was in a good mood by the time I pulled up to the drive-in. Of course, I was also high as a kite, just knowing I was going back to the place where I first kissed Mom. My wicked mind was quickly filled with ideas of what could happen, and I became giddy inside.

As we passed through the gate, William had me drop him off at the concession while I proceeded to look for an area to park, and I was shocked when Mom said, 'Why don't we park in the back, this time?"

I did as Mom asked and then tuned the radio to the correct channel to hear the movie when it started. After that, Mom twisted around and passed a couple of wine coolers to Alexi while we waited for William to come back.

My raw anticipation was building fast as we waited for William's return. And all this while the girls acted carefree, just drinking and talking about things that only girls could care about.

Finally, William entered the driver-side door with his popcorn, which he handed out before getting in the back and sliding next to Alexi.

Fumbling around, I searched for the lever on the side of the bench seat to recline it back a bit, so William and Alexi could see the movie better if they wanted to. At the same time, Mom slid next to me before twisting her body until her back was facing me, so she could look over her shoulder and chat with our guests while also watching the flick.

Finally, it appeared everyone was in their proper place, and I stayed silent as the others drank and talked since I was just eager for the movie to begin.

That was, until William asked, "So, how did you meet?"

I was at a loss for words, but thankfully Mom spoke up and said, "Well, this little charmer here just sweet-talked his way into my heart at the summer carnival last year."

"So, you've known him for a year now?" Alexi replied.

"Yes, and I can't wait until he goes to college, so we can spend more time together if you know what I mean."

"Oh... Yeah... We get it," William said as he gave me a quick wink.

Alexi appeared to be taken back by what was said. But then the drive-in lights shut down and the screen filled with previews of the coming attractions, and as it did, Mom turned around to face the screen while I put my arm over her shoulder. Only as I tried to pull Mom a little closer to me, she resisted, and I knew better than to push the issue once the movie began.

We were only fifteen minutes into the movie when the subtle sounds of kissing could be heard coming from the back seat. Next, I noticed Mom gradually turning her head back towards our guests before hastily swinging it back around to watch the screen.

Mom appeared uncomfortable, and it caused me now to look, and I witnessed how Alexi had her arms wrapped around William's body while his head covered over most of her face.

Even though it wasn't visible, you could tell they were in a long, sensual kiss. I thought Mom must be feeling a little sexually stimulated now by her reaction.

At least I hoped it loosened Mom up a little, letting her be more approachable. So, I pulled softly on Mom's shoulder again, applying just enough force to move her towards me, but she resisted once more, and I stopped.

I guess I was wrong and figured it might still be way too early to push Mom into doing something she wasn't comfortable with at the moment.

Patiently I waited another fifteen minutes, but I couldn't get into the movie at all. I think it was because I could still hear the soft sounds of necking our guests were making and wondering why it wasn't affecting Mom as it did me.

Turning my head slowly, I gazed upon Mom's face to see if there was any inkling of sexual arousal. But unfortunately, Mom appeared to be engrossed with the flick. Now, and I was about to lose all hope.

That was until I glanced down and noticed Mom's legs had goosebumps all over them. So I whispered, "Judi."

"Shhh. This is the good part."

I spoke softly again and said, while leaning over next to her ear, "It looks like you're getting a little cold."

"Hmm? Oh, yes; now that you mention it, I am," Mom replied, and I was happy when she rested herself back on me while I pulled her closer, making it appear I was doing this to keep her warm.

Mom then leaned her head against mine, which made me even more ecstatic. I figured things were slowly progressing positively now.

I kept still, letting the heat from our bodies warm Mom up some, and once I was sure she was focused on the movie again, I started, ever so gently, to move the hand I had over her shoulder.

Mom's eyes stayed focused on the screen as I gradually kept rubbing my hand over her shoulder blade. Then I noticed her nipples starting to harden, pointing outwardly from the material. I figured it would only be a matter of time before I could fully seduce her once more.

Mom appeared to be still engrossed in the movie as I ogled over her breast. And then I sinfully thought, I wonder if Mom might be a little more persuadable while she's watching the flick.

My optimism at that moment believed it, and my eyes scrolled downward. I watched as I placed my other hand, ever so lightly, on top of her left thigh, exactly where Mom's skin disappeared under her little skirt.

Mom exhibited no signs of protest from this action, so I gingerly rubbed my hand up and down her thigh and caught Mom spreading her legs slightly. I felt my dick harden, realizing Mom had responded unmistakably to my sultry touch.

Was Mom aware of my transgressions, or just so engrossed in the movie she hadn't realized yet what I was doing? I wasn't sure, but as I focused my vision on that white tennis skirt that was hiding the true treasure I sought after, I really didn't care now. All I wanted to do was tease that hot pussy of hers again with my hand.

Lost in my sinful desires, I nudged my hand a little further up her leg. As I did, I caught sight of her legs moving once again. Not by much, but enough to see they had parted about an inch more.

This only heightened my wicked aggressions, and I decided it was time to take this even further. Patiently, I lowered my hand down from Mom's shoulder until my fingers were wrapped around her waist. I left them there for a couple of minutes to be sure my new actions didn't draw Mom's attention. I was happy when it didn't.

Then, gradually, I eased my hand across her tummy, which forced Mom to lean forward a little. Now her back was resting partly on my chest. I snuggled into her shoulder and nestled my head next to her ear.

"Kayden?" Mom whispered while her eyes never left the movie screen.

"Yes?"

"Remember what you promised," she whispered.

"I am. I'm just warming you up more," I said while rubbing my cheek next to hers.

"Mm-hmm," Mom replied while nudging her head back on mine.