Loving Moms Ch. 04: Caught Up in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, a sensual scene appeared on the screen. As it played out, I slowly ran my hand over Mom's tummy while my other hand rubbed her thigh.

I could hear Mom's breath quicken as my hand, ever so gently, moved up and down her thigh in a leisurely way, pushing her skirt a little further up her body.

"Kayden," Mom whispered again.

"Shhh, Mom. Just watch the movie; it's finally getting good," I said, as the couple started to get into their loving embrace.

"Oh..." I heard lightly expel from my mother's lips as I grasped her upper thigh while lifting my hand from her tummy until it was right beneath her breast, still covered by that flimsy shirt.

The couple on the screen was now sexually exploring one another's bodies with their hands. And when I saw the guy in the movie suck on the girl's neck, I whispered, "I think she likes it, Mom. I bet as much as you did."

"Oh, Kayden..." Mom said while squirming around a little bit. But I pushed my luck and cupped her soft breast as she did.

"Kayden, you're not listening."

Just then, a loud moan could be heard coming from the movie, drawing Mom's attention back to the screen. And I whispered, as the couple started to undress, "I'm sorry, Mom, but you're just so fucking hot I can't help myself."

Mom wiggled around, pulling my hand away from her tit, as she looked deep into my eyes and whispered, "But, you promised to behave."

I quickly pecked Mom on the cheek and said, "I know I did."

Mom then whispered back, "But, you're not."

"I know. I'm sorry. I really can't help it," I replied as I kissed Mom's cheek again, only this time, letting it linger while I squeezed her thigh.

"Oh..." Mom mouthed softly. "Honey, you mustn't. We have to control ourselves."

Mom said 'we,' which could only mean she was fighting off the same sexual urges as I was!

I replied, "I know we should, but I don't think we can any more," while inching closer to her face.

"But we have to. No matter what," Mom implored as her face moved closer to mine.

"I know," I replied, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Mmm," Mom sighed, as her eyes closed while we had our first long, loving kiss of the night, the first one of many.

As our tongues once again danced together, I pushed my luck and tucked my hand under her flimsy shirt until it grazed the bottom of her soft breast.

"Mmm... Ah, oh," I heard as I quickly palmed her left tit firmly in my hand and felt her hard nipple digging into it.

Mom was getting hot! My slow seduction was working. As Mom's eyes closed while we kissed passionately, I removed my hands temporarily from her body and stealthfully lifted her from the seat until she was sitting square on my lap.

"OH!" Mom yipped, and I was sure she would protest, even in her aroused state. But it never came. Instead, Mom turned back towards the movie while nudging her firmly-covered bottom further into me. Then, she eased her back against my chest, giving me ample time to rest my head upon her shoulder, next to her ear once more.

As we once again watched the sex scene still playing out on the movie screen, I felt Mom's ass wiggle against my already-solid groin. I found myself wanting to lift her skirt to see what panties, if any, were hiding under there.

Quickly, I placed my hand back on her thigh and under her shirt before giving her breast a little squeeze, causing her to sigh loudly.

Then when the romantic scene had finally finished, Mom turned to me for another long set of deep kisses. During which I managed to lower my hand and slide it up underneath her skirt just a smidge since I still didn't want to push my luck.

But I couldn't help but marvel, as we kissed passionately, how great it felt to be with a real woman again, instead of one of those girls giggling, shy girls from school.

Mom moaned into my mouth as my fingers pinched and tugged her nipples while my hand inched higher under her skirt. I could feel the heat expelling from between her legs. Her legs had now parted amply enough to give me room to continue with my quest.

It was just a matter of time before I reached my goal and had her again coming on my fingers.

"Oh... Ah, Kayden..." Mom expressed when the tip of my finger touched the soft, spongey part of her already moist panties.

"Shhh, Mom. Our guests will hear," I said as I scratched my fingers lightly over her covered mound until I could feel her little bud hardening from underneath.

Mom was hot, and so was I. As I wiggled my finger over her clit, Mom huffed before grabbing my wrist, causing it to stop.

In my aroused state, I hadn't noticed the movie had ended. Just as the lights came on so people could find their way, I quickly removed my hands from Mom's body while she eased herself back onto the seat and fixed her clothes.

Fuck, I was so close. So close to making her come again. But Mom acted naturally as she turned around while getting on her knees, pressing her tummy into the half-reclined seat before handing Alexi and William another wine cooler.

The look on both their faces was notable, and I think I might have blushed when I heard William say, "Thanks, and I must say that was a good show."

"William!" Alexi hissed as she smacked his arm.

I don't think Mom caught the gist of his remark at the time; or, she never let on that she did because she only resumed chatting with Alexi after handing them the wine coolers.

However, as they did, I couldn't stop looking at Mom's short white skirt and went back to thinking about how I had been so close to making her come.

I knew it was wrong, but as Mom was on her knees facing our guests in the backseat while chatting away, I pulled her towards me until her ass fell onto my lap. This caused Mom to look at me for a split second before going back to talking.

I took that as a sign that this was okay and placed my hand on top of her thigh since her legs were also tightly together. I slowly rubbed it up and down, along with making little circles right where her thigh disappeared under her little skirt.

Mom didn't flinch about what I was doing, so I pushed onward and patiently climbed my hand higher and higher until my hand was now partway up and under her skirt.

But that drew Mom's attention, and she quickly reached down to try to swipe my hand away while she kept talking.

However, I held my hand firm and gave her thigh a hard squeeze. I guess Mom didn't want to draw attention to what I was doing because she removed her hand, letting me continue with my little intrusion.

Whatever the reason was, I kept it up and, as I did, I suddenly realized that if Mom didn't want our guest to know what was happening while she was talking, now would be an excellent time to get a little more daring.

So I waited until Mom was right in the middle of another conversation before I made a move. I hastily moved my hand up all the way under her skirt before hooking a finger around her panties and tugging them down to the bottom of her ass.

I guess that was the line I shouldn't have crossed; because Mom attempted to stop me by reaching down again, grabbing my wrist.

But I swiftly twisted out of her grasp and gave her panties a harder tug, causing them to pull all the way down past her knees while she rapidly jostled her body off my lap in an effort to stop me.

However, my quick movement, along with Mom's counter-reaction to my daring deed, only caused Alexi to say, "Everything alright with you two?"

"Yes..." Mom replied before hastily crashing her weight directly onto the center of my lap, causing me to let out a loud "hmph" sound.

"He's just being a little frisky, that's all," Mom replied, as she looked at me with a slight smirk before going back to facing and talking to our guests as if nothing was happening.

Gingerly, I placed my right hand around Mom's waist while my left hand patiently dug back under her skirt, and I was happy when she made no further attempt to stop me.

And, as Mom kept talking, I let my fingers lightly scratch their way back up her closed legs. Only, instead of proceeding up to her pussy, I inched my way back down to the base of her knee.

Over and over, I did this until her legs parted slightly, allowing my fingers to dabble between her inner thighs.

Up and down, I slowly toyed, and then noticed Mom's voice start to change, and thought, That's it. It's working! I'm making her hot again.

Mom was definitely breathing harder now as she spoke to our guests. I took that as a sign that she was excited; so, I brazenly pushed my hand upward until it was back at her most sacred spot.

Only now, it wasn't covered by her panties, and Mom paused briefly, in mid-sentence, when I raked my finger over her moist slit.

But that was the only sign she showed that she was a little resistant to what I was doing before she went back to talking.

So, I pushed onward and prodded my finger around until it scratched over her already-hard clit.

I was super horny, now, and saw Mom bite her bottom lip as her eyes closed briefly.

Fuck, she was hot, I thought, and rubbed my finger over her clit with a little more pressure, causing her body to jolt slightly on my lap.

Faster and faster, I tickled her little bud and could now feel the wetness seeping out from inside her pussy, while her body lightly rocked on my lap.

But the lights suddenly dimmed. The second movie was about to start; Mom swiftly spun around once again, closing her legs, causing my hand to pull away from her mound while she rested her back into my chest.

A minute had passed, and I braced for the rebuttal I was going to get for what I was doing to her. But it never came; instead, Mom's eyes sought mine as she twisted her body slightly and, in a whisper, said, "Kiss me, Kayden."

I hesitated at first, but when she repeated it, I sank my tongue into her sweet mouth before attempting to adjust my hands once more. Then, slowly, I moved the hand I had around her waist upward until it brushed the underside of her breast. I let the other palm rub over the top of the thigh again.

And as our long kiss continued, Mom rocked her body slightly over mine while I gently massaged my hand over her legs until it had meticulously caused her legs to part steadily open, once more.

Gradually my fingers climbed higher until, finally, my left hand reached its goal, causing Mom to moan softly into my mouth.

My cock was raging, being squished behind her skirt as I tickled her little bud, causing Mom to push her ass back into my groin.

I was in heaven once again, as Mom's soft whimpers filled my mouth, but suddenly, Mom broke our kiss and said, "Okay... okay. I think we should calm things down a little and watch the movie."

"Okay, Mom," I said as she turned to face the movie. But as she did, I kept lightly pleasuring her wet pussy.

Mom's body began to respond to my toying; her hips started to twitch, while my fingers enjoyed feeling her wetness as they rubbed across her folds.

"Kayden," Mom whispered.

"Yea, Mom."

"You're not watching the movie."

"Sure, I am," I said as I nibbled on her neck while easing a couple of fingers slightly inside her inner folds.

"Oh... Oh... Mmm," Mom ever-so-silently whimpered when I lightly traced my fingers up and down her slit. I enjoyed how her hips marginally twitched when my finger bumped her clit.

Then, as I steadily nudged my fingers just a tad further inside her crevice, Mom's ass started to buck and heave more aggressively. I whispered into her ear, "I want to make you come, Mom."

"No, honey, they'll hear," Mom huffed.

"Wasn't that the idea? To make her jealous?" I whispered back as I slid my fingers right up to her entrance briefly before easy my finger back.

"To let her witness what she was missing," I hinted, as she thrust her pussy hard into my hand, but I kept my fingers from going inside.

"Don't you think Alexi would want me more if she witnessed me making you come?" I said, teasing my fingers once again at her wet opening, just for a second.

"Oh, fuck," Mom sighed as she once again lunged her pussy hard into my hand. But again, I kept them from going inside.

Mom then turned her face toward me; I figured it was for another long kiss.

However, with a look of pure lust, I heard her express in a shallow husky tone, "Put them inside me."

There was no hesitation on my part, and I pushed in the first digit, and Mom sighed.

Then, a second, and heard her huff.

Finally, the third, and Mom wailed, "Oh, God!"

Mom's body began to quiver as I twisted my fingers slowly around in her warm cunt.

"Oh... Fuck..." She softly moaned as I gradually began surging into her until I was knuckle deep into her spread, puffy lips.

"I bet Alexi wishes this was her right now. Wishing it was me going to make her come," I teased.

"Ooh, God, Kayden. Mmm, uh. Oh fuckkk," Mom whimpered, as the squishing sounds from my fingers fucking her wet pussy became easy to hear.

It was apparent. Mom was hot as hell, allowing me to add my fourth, and final digit easily inside her pussy.

"Oh! Oh, God. Mmm!" Mom whined as I twisted my fingers back and forth, stretching the inside of her pussy as she rocked, thrust, and ground her soaked pussy on them.

Mom was now huffing loudly when I whispered into her ear, "But it's not Alexi I want to fuck. It's you, Mom."

I quickly slipped my tongue inside Mom's mouth, muffling her moans while furiously fucking her cunt with all I had. I heaved harder and faster, causing her body to push back, welcoming my assault on her excited pussy.

Then as our kiss broke, Mom's moans continued unabated, and I looked down in amazement as my hand had slipped past my knuckles and was now palm deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, God... Oh, God! I'm going to come. I'm going to come!" she moaned as she arched her back while spreading her legs as wide as they could go before bracing her feet on the dashboard.

Mom was too far gone now. And right when she was going to climax, I deliberately eased my hand out of her pussy. I just lightly teased her clit with my finger while listening to her panting breath.

Mom's hand quickly went to mine and tried to make me rub her faster, but I resisted and whispered, "You want to come, don't you? You want to come on your son's fingers."

"Oh... Kayden. Stop teasing me."

"Tell me, then. I want to hear you say it."

Mom's hand gripped mine tightly, and she huffed, "Yes... Oh, fuck, Kayden. Make me come. I want you to make me come. Please, honey. I need to come!"

I rubbed and pressed my hand harder over her mound while saying in a louder tone, "I want to hear you come. Come for me, baby. Show me how hard you can come!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes! I'm coming!! I'M COMING!! Put them back inside me! PLEASE!" Mom wailed as her back arched when I sent all my fingers back inside her snatch.

Thrashing and bouncing, Mom went crazy while holding my hand to her mound. Her pussy clamped tightly around my fingers as I felt her juices flow past my palm.

"Let go, baby. That's it. Give me all of your orgasm. Let your son feel you come again," I whispered.

Mom went rigid, and little squealing sounds escaped her lips just before she crashed back down on my lap and loudly started to whiff.

With my hand still deep inside her, I kissed her hard. And then, before she could recover, hand fucked her once more, feverishly, until she was once again thrashing around, wailing in my mouth while her nails clawed at my legs.

"OH, fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Kayden!" Mom moaned as she was about to come once again. Only it wasn't her coming; it was her squirting, bucking her ass high off my body while her juices sprayed over both my legs.

Holy shit did that turn me on! I had never made a girl squirt before, and I couldn't stand my pent-up sexual urge any longer.

Fucking my mother was the only thing I wanted to do at that moment. So, as Mom's limp, panting body lay still on my lap, I quickly pulled my hand out of her sopping pussy, while turning her still body over until her ass was facing me.

Hastily I got on my knees while easing her ass up and flipping her skirt out of the way. I was just about to ram my throbbing meat stick deep into her slick cunt when I looked over my shoulder and saw both our guests watching in amazement.

"Fuck," I whispered, a little too loud, I guess, because it drew Mom's attention to what I had noticed.

Haphazardly, she moved away with what strength she had left before fixing her panties while she struggled to sit upright.

I also pulled up my shorts, but, as I did, I heard William express, "Don't stop on our account."

Mom rapidly replied while repairing her hair, "Sorry about that. I think we might have gotten a little carried away."

Surprisingly, Alexi wisecracked, "At least some people did."

"Hey!" William barked. "I just didn't want to rush things with you."

Alexi gave him a stern look and returned with an "aha."

Things were a little quiet after that, but thankfully, Mom didn't revert back into being distant from me. In fact, we spent the rest of the movie holding each other tightly while exchanging passionate kisses.

Once the last movie ended and we drove our guests back to William's house, Mom stayed close to me, and I found out what it was like to have her under my arm with her head on my shoulder while I drove. Dad was right about it being one of the best feelings.

However, just as I pulled up to William's house, Alexi spoke up and said, "You mind just giving me a ride home?"

"Really, Alexi?" I heard William say.

"Yes!" she snarled back.

"No, we don't mind," Mom replied.

I just looked at Mom as she gave me a loving stare.

Fifteen minutes later, we were in front of Alexi's place and, before she got out, she said, "Thanks for the nice night. Maybe we can do it again, sometime."

"Maybe," Mom replied, and I felt her give my upper thigh a light squeeze.

Then surprisingly, Alexi said with a bit of a smile, "See you at school, Kayden."

I was just going to reply when Mom's hand slipped upward and grasped my cock.

"Y—Yeah, Alexi. S—see you there." I barely managed to say.

We both watched her walk towards the door, and Mom said, "I think I'm the jealous one, now."

"Why, Mom?" I asked, and she turned and looked at me.

"Because I'm sure she wants to fuck you."

I kissed Mom again, which she eagerly welcomed. But then saw the front porch light come on as Alexi walked into the house, and we pulled away.

I was in no rush to get home, as Mom had her head resting nicely on my shoulder again. I was sure all of this was going to end the minute I pulled into the driveway.

However, when we did arrive, and I turned the car off, Mom nuzzled her nose to mine and whispered, "So... was it true what you said before?"

I think Mom could read my lost look and gently nibbled on my ear when she hissed, "That you want to fuck your mother."

I looked deep into Mom's eyes and croaked, "More than anything."

We kissed hard, and my hands were all over her body, rubbing her breast, her ass, and then her mound. Mom quickly reached inside my sweats and stroked my cock long and hard.

The seconds passed as our lust grew more passionate. Our want was almost uncontrollable. I thought for sure I was going to take her right then.

But Mom broke away almost reluctantly from our sinful entanglement and said, "Let's go inside."

We raced into the house promptly and, once behind the front door, swiftly embraced in another long, hard, make-out session.

My hands clawed, pushed, and caressed her ass up and under her tiny skirt. She lovingly traced her hands up and down my back, pulling me closer to her until my hard cock was grinding up against her mound.

Again, Mom broke our kiss and expressed, "Take me to bed."

Holding Mom by the hand, I swiftly went into her bedroom —the place where she and my father would make love. Now it was going to be the place where I would take her for the first time.