Loving Moms Ch. 04: Caught Up in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I stood next to her bed and kissed passionately while, in between, undressing each other. I stepped back when Mom's tiny skirt and panties puddled on the floor and said, "Fuck. You're gorgeous."

Mom kissed me hard as her hand snaked over my tool, jerking it hard until pre-cum dripped out, slicking up her palm.

"Fuck, Mom. Fuck," I hissed as she went down to her knees and inhaled my meat.

"Oh... Shit!" I said as Mom's head bobbed faster and faster. She was quickly bringing me to climax, and it felt great. No, it felt fantastic, but I wanted to fuck her! I needed to fuck her. I had to fuck her!

"Mom!"

"Mom!!"

"MOM!!" I shouted as my sperm raced to the tip.

But Mom pushed on my ass as she took all of me down her throat, holding me tightly as my cock unintentionally erupted.

"Oh, Fuck! I can't hold back!" I groaned as my semen expelled down her throat. I could feel my balls pumping more and more of my cum out of me, filling her mouth full of my hot goo.

Mom wiped her lips and sat herself down on the bedspread. I quickly sat beside her and whispered, "I'm sorry, Mom, I didn't want to come."

"It's alright, honey. The night isn't over yet," Mom said with a loving smile.

I smiled back and replied, "I love your pussy, Mom."

"Don't talk like..." Mom moaned before I captured her tongue inside her mouth.

We kissed for a while before I broke away and hissed, "I can't help it, Mom. It's true. And I want to kiss it, as well."

"Oh, Kayden," Mom sighed as I started working my way down her body while she laid back onto the bed. Slowly, I ventured southward until I was soon lying between her knees, following the pungent odor to her soaked slit. Mom's legs parted as my face skittered along the inside of her thighs, and she gave out a sexy moan when my mouth finally enveloped her wet pussy lips.

Mom pulled her knees upward as my tongue lapped inside her slit, causing her to moan so loudly I was sure the neighbors could hear. She was hot, and I felt my cock hardening again.

Her nectar tasted so sweet on my tongue as I twirled it around before inserting it deep into her pussy. I added my finger and rubbed it across her clit.

"Kayden! Kayden! Kayden!" She screamed, and I felt her tighten up. Her pussy clamped on my tongue, and I felt a flood of her juices rush into my face. Mom bucked wildly as I kept tongue fucking her, loving every second as she thrashed around.

I waited until she stopped quivering before I removed my face. And as she struggled to catch her breath, I lined up my already swollen head with her drenched pussy lips.

Mom's eyes peered into mine, and as I rubbed my shaft over her moist slit, I croaked, "I want you, Mom. More than anything."

She replied quickly and persistently, "Take me! Take me, Kayden."

"Ohhh," Mom moaned as my mushroom head pierced between her puffy lips.

"Fuck..." I groaned. Half my cock slipped into her warm, wet pussy for the first time! My body and soul filled with a delight I had never experienced before, and I savored how wonderful her welcoming vulva felt as it accommodated my shaft.

"Ohhh, ah," Mom wailed as I eased my entire girth deeper inside of her.

Slowly and deliberately, I pulled and pushed, enjoying the blissful feeling her pussy was giving me. I then heaved and hoed, building my tempo. Until finally, I was pounding away, wickedly ravaging Mom's little pussy with my rock-solid missile.

Mom was screaming, "Oh god! Oh god, Kayden! Kayden! Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!"

My cock plunged deeper and faster, fucking her with all I had. Her cunt grasped my shaft as it raced inside her.

"Fuck. Oh fuck," I groaned as my cock easily slid in and out of her extremely wet snatch, bringing me closer and closer to coming.

I was about to explode. I could feel it. My hot cum wanted to fill the depths of Mom's womb.

Mom went wild as her ass lifted off the bed, then circled her arms around my head and screamed, "Oh, Kayden! I'm coming! Fuck me harder! I'm coming!"

I felt Mom's hot juices encompassing all around my shaft as her pussy tightened up, pushing me past my limits. Then, with a hard thrust, I held my dick deep inside her while she arched her back, groaning.

"Fuckk..." I huffed as my cum exploded deep into her vagina.

"Oh!! Oh god, I can feel it! You're coming inside me! Oh, fuck! OH FUCK!"

Mom panted as she grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter to her.

My lips crashed to hers while my cock pumped what sperm I had left deep inside her welcoming snatch. And while my juices mixed with hers, I realized at that very moment, I truly felt a deeper love for her.

Exhausted, I lay on top of her, leaving my spent pecker inside her womb. She lightly, very lovingly ran her finger over my back.

Our sweat mingled between our chests, and I could feel Mom's heartbeat along with mine and whispered, "I love you so much, Mom."

Mom kissed my head so tenderly before whispering back, "I love you, too."

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes and saw the love in them. Very sweetly, I kissed her lips while she held me tightly. We kissed and kissed, and in the process, Mom would lift her pelvis, grinding ever so slowly. This moved my dick inside her loving hole until, once again, it built to total hardness.

Our kisses grew in passion as my thrust built up in speed until, once again, I was plowing deep inside my mother. We were fucking wildly as our raw lust took over.

Taking Mom's legs, I placed them over my shoulders as I got on my knees and rammed my dick deep as it could go.

"Oh, Kayden. Yes. That's it. You're fucking Mommy so good. Give it to me, baby. Fuck me harder! Harder baby, harder!" Mom expressed.

The sweat poured off my brow as I jackhammered away. I could feel Mom climaxing again as her legs tightened up.

But I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I wanted to keep fucking her. Nothing had ever felt this good, and I never wanted it to end. I couldn't stop the imminent eruption that was building once more.

Placing my hands on Mom's hips, I lifted her ass off the bed and fucked her as fast as I could.

"Kayden! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" She screamed as my orgasm hit.

My body went weak, and I held my cock tight inside her once more. I loved how it felt to be releasing my seed inside my mother and the way her pussy felt as it filled up inside her.

Again, I crashed on the bed, only this time, I removed my spent cock from Mom's cunt and lay beside her.

Both of us huffing loudly, we embraced each other until we fell asleep.

I awoke the following day with my arm draped over my mother's soft breast while spooned behind her. I quickly remembered back as to how great it had been to wickedly fuck her for the first time. Thinking this caused my dick to stiffen once again.

Slowly, my hand grasped at her bosom while nudging my solid meat between her legs, causing a soft sigh to escape my mother's lips.

"Kayden..." She moaned as I rubbed my cock back and forth over her slit while tweaking her nipple. It hardened quickly.

Leaning over my mother's shoulders, I whispered in her ear, "You get me so hot, Mom."

"Oh, son..." Mom moaned as her ass pushed back just as I nudged forward, causing the head of my dick to ease between her folds.

Mom pushed back again, easing more of my meat inside her slightly, and I croaked, "God, your pussy feels so good!"

Another push I felt from Mom, sending my entire cock inside her womb. I slowly built up my tempo.

"Humph. Oh. Humph. Ah," I huffed, working up my speed while Mom spread her legs wider.

"Oh, God... Oh, Son. Oh, Son!" Mom whimpered as I thrust and heaved while grasping at her breast.

Grunting and panting, I was at full tempo now, fucking feverishly inside my mother once more, and could feel her juices slicking up my shaft.

"Yes! Oh yes! Fuck Mommy! Fuck me hard, again!" My mother screamed as she tickled her clit while I fucked her with all I had.

"Oh... oh... oh!" Mom wailed as her body tightened up. She was coming and coming hard, causing my own sperm to rise quickly.

But I wasn't ready to stop yet. I wanted more of her. I wanted to hear her scream my name when she came. So, I rolled Mom onto her stomach while I lifted her ass high into the air. Then, taking hold of her hips while I got behind her on bent knees, I lined my hard dick back at her entrance and hissed, "I want to make you come again."

"Oh, honey!" Mom whined as I went balls deep back inside her, plowing away with a wicked fury.

Faster and harder I went until Mom was moaning out of control. I croaked, "You like it, don't you? Having your son fuck you so hard."

"Yes! Oh God, yes! I love it!"

With deep, stiff jabs, I shoved and shouted, "Do you want to feel your son's cum filling you up again?"

"Yes, baby! Please do it! Fill Mommy! Fill me up with your sperm."

Grunting, I heaved and said, "I'm close, Mom. So close."

"Do it, baby! Come inside, Mommy," Mom moaned as her ass pushed, meeting my thrust.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, Mom! I can't hold back anymore." I groaned when my dick exploded.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Kayden! Yes! I can feel it! Oh, God! Oh, Kayden! Oh, honey!!!" Mom screamed, and her orgasm hit at the same time.

Holding onto her hips while both our bodies shivered in delight, I relished that I was once again releasing my forbidden seed inside my mother.

Both of us were panting hard when I crashed on top of her. I held my cock inside her cum-filled box, enjoying how my wet dick felt, knowing both our juices were mixing together.

We rested like that for about another half hour before I slowly worked my pecker back up to full hardness and fucked her once more with all I had.

Actually, we fucked like a couple of wild dogs, right up to the time my father came back home. I just couldn't get enough of fucking her, and I think Mom felt the same because we would find ways to meet up and have another round of forbidden sex over the following weeks.

Only I wished Dad would take more trips out of town since nothing felt better to me than taking my mother in her own bed. But, hey. Screwing Mom in my Tahoe isn't that bad, either.

You see, it's true -- 4WD's can go where other cars can't. And deep in a secluded area of woods is a perfect spot to go and fuck your mother wickedly, making her come and call your name over and over again while you fill up her sweet pussy with your sinful seed.

As for Alexi... Well, there's no way she could compare to the woman I have now. Even Mom has said so. And you know what they say: Moms are always right.