All Comments on 'Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 10'

by Nightchild27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

10 chapters in and doesn't seem to be going anywhere, too slow and leaving us like that when who knows how long it will be for another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To Author RE: Anon 5/15

Nightchild27, thank you for the update. Despite what the ‘anonymous’ commenter thinks, I’m grateful for the what your submissions. I understand that you have other pressing issues to deal with like your health, work, school and/or family, but you still provide well thought out and written content. Thank you!

I think this series is moving along nicely. I’m eagerly waiting the next chapter in hopes that Kyle has an explanation for his date. It’s the doc, huh? I also feel for Miles. He seems so sweet and so smitten with Erin. Ugh, this is going stress me out. Hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: anon

Nothing wrong with the buildup so far... I think it's been going along well so far. My only small issue is that I don't think you really need to include a cliffhanger on every chapter.

bflirtybflirtyalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely love this series and I'm glad you decided to come back and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stressful!

I hope Kyle doesn't actually have a real date! This story is under Roamnce! Where is the happy ending? Thank You for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love It

This is my kind of story. And I love the cliff hangers. However I do want a happy ever after. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please keep Kyle and Erin together, and keep their love just between them. No others! They are so good together. Love the descriptions of his chest hair, happy trail, cock, and balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter please

Please post as soon... Been waiting for the love to unravel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I do not want to see Kyle and Erin with other people

I would have liked to have seen the two characters tell the daughter that they have a relationship I would also like to see Erin become pregnant and maybe marry Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy trail hahaha

#1, I love that I can laugh and sigh suggestively at the same time with these stories. #2, I’m pretty sure Kyle just got sexier. #3, No way in fucking hell are Erin and Kyle going to be with other people. NO NO NO. I am so happy right now, no other people! Please please! #4, Can the “you go girl” attitude for Josh stop? It’s kind of cliche. But otherwise I like him.

Overall, good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You gotta update soon.....

Like really soon. I’m stressing here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I need a new chapter

Omg I really need to read more, I hope you update it soon <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous