All Comments on 'Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 11'

by Nightchild27

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn....

So many feels right now. I understand and agree with Kyle completely, but that still hurts. I hope they don’t break up. I think Kyle could’ve texted her while on this long date, just so she wasn’t worried. And damn Miles. Single your whole life, then bam she got two men vying for her attention. Can we just get an HEA maybe with Kyle?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Also....

Loud, steamy makeup sex with Kyle and Erin better soon follow....SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"... Ashley will not except that excuse. "

Accept, not Except!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting

This is so good... Keeps me waiting... Please do write next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please don't let Kyle and Erin part company. They have enjoyed each other too much to part now. Let them find a way to gt back together, and even tell Ashley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No. NO. NOOO. My heart can’t take it.

I can’t do it, please keep them together. And yes to telling Ashley, and yes to hot makeup sex, and yes to Kyle and Erin ALWAYS. Please please please. You can’t leave me hanging like that, it’s torture!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
disappointed

I enjoyed this story in the beginning but became disappointed with it in the last few installments, especially the ending of ch. 11.

potamuspotamusalmost 6 years ago
Editing

Hey if you need someone to edit I'm definitely down. Let me know/send me a msg!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More. There definitely needs to be more.

Please write more. Erin & Kyle are good together - they should find a way back to each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

Please please more and more sex scenes! You are so good at writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would like to know what happens

??????? Please continue the story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Please write more! This is a great series...I really want to see how things workout between Erin and Kyle.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

That's technically sexual assault. I think she should talk to Miles. She should have done so earlier (such as when he asked her what was on her mind at school. She could've just said "boyfriend issues," and that would have told Miles both what was bothering her, and that she was unavailable).

And They need to talk to Ashley, hopefully she really just want what's best for both her dad and her friend, instead of just wanting to play matchmaker...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous