Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was crying at this point. I wanted him to shut up and hold me, tell me he wants me and that no one else can have me. I hated this -- hated the fact that this was happening, and he wanted me to date other people instead of him. All just so I wouldn't have to hide and sneak around. But Kyle was all I knew and wanted. I had never had any interest in a boy or man like I did him.

"I only want you," I said as tears streamed down my face, "I don't want to give anyone else a chance or whatever else you said. So what if we have to hide and sneak around. I know it's not ideal and that sometimes it sucks but it's worth it if it means I get to be with you. You're the one I look forward to seeing, hearing, touching every day. I have never felt this way towards another person. But you know what -- whatever. If you want to break up with me, just say so. Don't give me this crap," I stood up and made my way to the door, done with this conversation and needing to get away.

"Erin, that's not what I want, that's not what I'm trying to say..." he called after me as I walked out the door, wiping the tears from my eyes as I headed to my room, ignoring his attempt to quietly call out for me.