Loving on a Crush

Story Info
Fun at uni.
1.4k words
4.2
9.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typical Disclaimer. This is a work of truth. Her name is changed. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 21 years of age and consenting adults.

Sara was a, cute, part-time library clerk, at Cal State Fullerton, during my university years. A Latina/caucasian, she had mid-back, wavy black hair, brown eyes and a C-cup build. A walnut farmer's daughter from Kern County, I knew her area from when I worked at a radio station on weekends a few years earlier. At 5-foot-7-ish, Sara was about 3 inches shorter than me. I crushed on Sara the moment I met her but she was living with a guy and wore his class ring around her neck.

When I returned from summer break, I went into the library to chat with Sara and hope she dumped him. I was shocked to learn why she moved out. "i refused to shave my coochie or take him up my ass," Sara explained. "He kept insisting. I am horny as hell, but I won't do anal. He also wanted me to do group sex. That's disgusting!"

"I can't blame you," I agreed. You're a beautiful woman. I would have loved to have you sharing my bed, eight nights a week... Only you, exclusively."

"If that's an offer, I would enjoy that," Sara responded. "I miss being loved on... I really need some loving... Are you offering? Please?!?!? You're cute and sweeter and more polite than most of the guys that I meet here and on campus."

"Nice of you to notice. Mom and dad taught me to respect ladies. And that's a fun offer, but I want to date you, not jump your beautiful bones. Let me pick you up when you're off, tomorrow, and we can go to the beach and lunch together... Give me your address and I will come by at 10:00 a.m." I blew Sara a kiss as I walked out of the library, smiling. My crush and I had a date and the chance for loving!

The next morning, I arrived at 9:50 and Sara walked out in a, modest, respectable, royal blue bikini and a white, lace, see-through, tank top and flip-flops. She also had a beach blanket and stepped back inside for a picnic basket. I was impressed, though I had a blanket and cooler in the trunk with a pair of boogie boards.

I was wearing a blue-trunk bathing suit and a white, fishnet, tank shirt.

Sara and I greeted each other with kisses on our cheeks as I opened my car door and let her step into the front seat.

We were both prepared for one of the last 100 degree days of September.

As I drove us to Venice Beach, we, discretely, held each other's hands. You could Feel our sexual tension. "OMG, I want you. So, Bad," she said.

When we arrived, at Venice, we carried our blankets and food past the famous artisans and bodybuilders to the sand. We spread out our blankets, removed our shirts and walked, holding hands, into the water and started swimming. Eventually, we hugged and enjoyed our, tender, first, French kiss.

My cock sprang to life and poked Sara, above her bikini bottom, bringing a laugh and her saying, "Someone is glad to see me."

Holding Sara, I hugged her back and caressed her butt outside her bikini bottoms. I reach around and grab her ass, pulling her tighter to me, grasping both of her ass cheeks firmly in my hands. I lean down to bring Sara's lips to me. I lick them ever so gently at first and immediately we go into a full French kiss. Our tongues swirling around each other's, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, our breathing gets faster and faster as we can feel the sex that is about to happen coming on quick.

"That feels nice," we said together, as we French kissed.

'A penny for your thoughts?' I asked Sara.

"I am ready to have you take me home and love me in bed," Sara responded. "Your tenderly holding and kissing me is turning me on! My pussy is dripping and it's not from the ocean!"

"That's great," I responded, but we have to eat our picnic before I eat and love on your pussy!"

We went to the sand, sat on our blankets and started our picnic. The KFC and cole slaw was wonderful, the sodas stayed cold in the coolers, and we continued French kissing in passion as we held each other close. Sara's nipples were hard as my cock was like steel. I was getting "blue balls" because we couldn't strip and sex in public. Soon, Sara started packing up our blankets and picnic items and said, "Take me home before my body explodes!" The crotch of her bikini was soaked. We nearly sprinted to the car. Once inside, I started driving and Sara pulled my cock out of my shorts and swallowed it.

"Oh my, Sara, you're going to make me cum!" I said.

"That's my plan," Sara said. "You'll last longer, later, in my pussy! No one has cum in me. He used condoms. I got an IUD when I dumped him. I want to feel your cum!"

"You can have every drop," I said. "You, alone. I don't want to share you with anyone! Hopefully, you are still hairy down there."

"Just trimmed for my bikini line," Sara responded. "I hope you like dark bush."

We arrived at her apartment, sprinting hand-in-hand to her front door where we kissed like teenagers before stepping inside where our bathing suits flew across the living room as we unwrapped our gifts to each other.

Sara was, even more, beautiful, naked. Her caramel-colored skin decorated by her, wavy black hair and bushy black pubes with medium-chocolate nipples.

My mouth and tongue caressed her succulent breasts as we made our way to her sofa. Her areola formed a, brown, puffy cone with her hard nipples at the end, then the line formed a sexy curve back to her chest. Beautiful!! I was instantly in love! I know that sounds shallow but I am a college student. I licked her, tenderly,-for orgasm number one. As Sara, gently, floated down from her ecstacy, I started sucking Sara's toes, kissing my way up her beautiful legs, to her, dark, hairy pussy and around her clit, inserting one, then two of my fingers inside of her sex before sending Sara into ecstacy when my tongue, finally, licked her clit and my finger stroked her G-spot.

"Can I, please have the honors?" Sara asked as she, gently, eased my man of steel into her, soaking wet, gloriously, hairy, pussy.

"I am all your's," I said... "I don't want to hurt you... Take me as you like..." The train was in her tunnel!

We left a trail of knocked over furniture, crooked paintings, and wrinkled rugs, as we enjoyed our passion throughout the house. On the floor, the couch, standing in the hallway...out onto the deck, back in to the kitchen, dining room, and finally the bedroom. I came three times...once in, once on, and once down her throat. please baby, cum in my pussy, fill me up, I want your cum in me."

That was all it took, my balls were churning before she started talking dirty, now they were ready to literally erupt inside her. I could feel my dick swell, so could she. "Yes, cum in me! Give me your balls, bust your nut in my pussy. Do it now!"

Her orgasms were more than I could count, and seemed to only add to her energy level.

Next, was the shower, where I made Sara cum with the shower massage jets to her clit, then bent her over for a doggy-style big-O! We washed away the creampie with the shower massage.

After drying off, we walked together to her bedroom, and slid onto the mattress... Arms around each other... Lovingly...

Holding Sara, tenderly, I kissed my way up her tummy, licking her breasts, again, then French kissed her, letting her taste her juices, as we played with each each other's tongues..

"You feel so good!! Like a virgin! My cock is in heaven!!" I said, as I eased in and out, dancing with Sara in perfect rhythm...

We rocked together, as the bed's headboard tapped the wall, giving the neighbors some entertainment.

"I'm gonna cuuuuuuuum!!" Sara screamed. I took her cue and emptied my balls into her furry pussy for a creampie.

This was the first of many nights of our fun, and cum-filled passion!