Loving Sadism

Story Info
Loving couple engage in rough physical and emotional play.
2.8k words
4.55
8.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two weeks since my last orgasm. I'd been locked in the cage after a particularly lengthy cock teasing and torture session, only allowed out for washing under strict supervision, and the need for release had only intensified. By the time I had finished preparing myself per Sir's instructions, I was thrumming with excitement--physically, obviously, but emotionally as well. I didn't know what to expect, but with him I rarely did.

We'd been together long enough to have earned that level of trust and faith in each other. I wouldn't have allowed him to lock me away like this otherwise, or give him carte blanche for whatever he desired, within my boundaries. It was really only after our wedding.

He was still surprising me, even after several years together. It made me love him even more.

Hair still slightly damp, I walked to where he was sitting and kneeled on the cushion waiting there. The gesture made me smile; while I called him 'Sir' or 'Master' during sex and kink, his broader role was much more nurturing and gentle.

Daddy even in sadism, I thought, and fought to keep my face solemn.

He ignored me for a few minutes, continuing to scroll on his phone. I didn't mind. This was part of the game, part of getting both of us in the right headspace. When the position became uncomfortable, I tried relaxing. It didn't work, but Sir decided he was ready. Casually, he tossed his phone down on the sofa beside him and turned his attention to me.

"You remember your safewords?"

"Yes, Sir." I was ready to get to the fun part, desperately hoping he would remove the cage around my cock. I needed an orgasm. The possibility of impending release--physical and sexual--made my cock twitch as it tried to grow.

He smirked, noticing my reaction.

"Eager slave, aren't you. Are you wanting something?" He leaned down and caressed my encased cock. I moaned slightly, wanting more, unable to feel much of anything through the thick plastic. My balls were sensitive though, and the featherlight brushes of his fingers across them sent tremors through me.

I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life.

"Please, Sir, I can't stand it," I whined. I hated whining. He was the only man who could even induce such sounds from me, but I thought I sounded pathetic.

He laughed, removing his hand and sitting back.

"You can't? Too bad little slave, you're going to have to. I don't intend to unlock you today."

I dropped my head in frustration, fighting back tears. He could be cruel sometimes; prior to this, I'd never gone more than a day without an orgasm. Usually more than one. My libido was high, and his last session of teasing me had started my penile incarceration with high sexual tension. He'd been continuing to tease me, with words and sex, having me watch him masturbate to clips of my favorite porn. Two weeks later, I felt as though my brain were melting.

He stood, bending to grip my hair and pull me to my feet. I squeaked at the sudden sharp pain in my scalp but found my feet quickly. He released me and the pain subsided to a dull tingling. Then he kissed me hard, mashing my lips against my teeth. They'd bruise, I knew, but the kiss pushed my brain into quiet, docile submission.

"Do slaves get a choice in what their Masters decide for them?" His voice was harder now.

"No, Sir," I whispered as I shook my head. I knew he was right. Slaves, even consensual ones, were property in all ways except legally.

I heard the sharp snap of flesh-on-flesh before I felt it. A split second later, before my brain could even register what the sound was, a burning, stinging pain blossomed on my cheek. It wasn't the worst I'd experienced, but it wasn't pleasant either. Immediately I felt his hand encompass my throat as his hot breath tickled my ear.

"'Sir' isn't here anymore, slave."

Feeling chastised, I mumbled a hasty, "yes, Master" and was released.

He strode away, down the hall to our bedroom. I followed, uncertain if I should. He hadn't said for me to, but he hadn't given any other instruction either. His mood had shifted from the daddy-dom husband I usually lived with to the full-scale, strict Master. I had to be cautious to avoid any missteps he could use as fuel against me.

It wasn't often he was like this. I wasn't often comfortable with consensual slavery. We worked well together because we could adapt to each other's needs and had similar kinks, built on a foundation of love and friendship and general dorkiness. If this had been a lighter scene, I'd have been wearing a slave-Leia costume, but he had gone to the darker side of his personality.

Thus I found myself naked save my cage, kneeling in the doorway of our bedroom, thankful for the carpet I had initially hated. There was some cushioning for my knees, at least. With my eyes on the floor I couldn't see what he was doing, but I heard him walking around and opening drawers.

My anticipation was ramping up again. Even though he'd said he wouldn't unlock me, there was a chance he was using that to push my buttons. Perhaps he would. Perhaps he would tie me down and play with my cock. Even more edging torture would have been welcome at this point...anything to get out of this damned compressive, plastic tube.

His slipper-clad feet came into my view as he stopped in front of me. They weren't sexy per se, but his comfort far outweighed whatever preconceptions I had about Domly footwear.

I waited, barely breathing, curious and anxious and already feeling soreness in my spine and legs. Kneeling sucked, even on carpet.

"Stand. I want you over the bench, knees spread wide."

"Yes, Master." I did as he directed. The bench was actually a leather-covered ottoman made for bedrooms. People supposedly used them for adorning and removing shoes, but I secretly suspected they were actually made for sex.

This position was little better for my knees than kneeling, but I knew better to complain. If he had been in a gentler mood, I could have asked for a change, but the only way I would convince him now would be through a safeword. This was uncomfortable, not unbearable, so that wasn't an option.

I felt vulnerable though. Cool wind from the ceiling fan wafted across my body, causing me to shiver, the leather surface of the bench warming to my temperature quickly. The room wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm for someone without clothing on either, and there were parts of me getting the breeze that normally were kept warmer. More than that I was exposed.

His hands were warm against my skin as he adjusted my position, his soft slippers nudging my knees further apart. I blushed, imagining what he must see. I was spread out and wide open like an invitation. A slut. Meat for torment and fucking. With the cage on, I couldn't even pretend to be equal. No, I was a toy. And I felt it, at that moment.

Something cool and wet and hard touched my anus and I flinched, then relaxed. It felt like a slippery plug but it wasn't the largest we had, in either length or girth, and I sighed in relief. If he was using the smaller toys, he didn't plan to be too rough with me. Perhaps his mood was shifting, again, and we'd conclude this scene with laughter and orgasms for both.

Smiling at the thought, I barely registered the spicy warmth spreading through my anus. It continued to grow, drawing my attention, until a fiery burn consumed me. I realized with a start this wasn't a plug after all. At least it wasn't a traditional one. Sir--Master--had decided to use a ginger root instead.

I began to whine. I couldn't help it, the heat was intense. If we hadn't used ginger before I would have been worried about burns and blisters, but I knew that wouldn't happen. Which did little to quell the ¬feeling I was burning and blistering.

"Master--please--it burns--" I panted, my hips shifting restively. I couldn't help it. I was never much of a masochist.

But he didn't remove the plug any more than he unlocked my cage.

"Does it burn, slave? Good. I plan to use this ass later, and I want to remind you who it belongs to. Lift your head." I did, and he placed a small ball gag in my mouth and securing it in place. "Good. Slaves don't need a voice." I nodded weakly. With the loss of speech, my safewords would now be hand gestures. The burning from the root pulsed inside me, waves of heat that ebbed and flowed, and my hips refused to hold still. I knew the movement was making it worse, but I had no control anymore.

"Here, let's see if we can take your mind off things for a bit. How does that sound?"

I was unprepared for the sharp sting of the cane against my back. I yelped, the sound muffled by the gag, knowing a thin red stripe was rising to the surface of my skin. Another followed it, with another yelp from me. He continued down my back, careful to avoid the kidneys, and across my bum. Those were harder, the welts that rose more tender. As I danced under the cane, I felt my muscles tense, the burning of the ginger seeming to get stronger with each strike.

"Gods you are so hot like that, slave. Striped and whining and writhing with a fat plug of ginger in your ass and your cock locked up tight." His voice was heavy with tension and desire. It made me almost lightheaded with pride and joy. I had taken pain for him, I had aroused him, I had obeyed him. I was a good slave.

The cane landed on the bed with a soft whump. I felt the ginger leave me, the breeze from the fan highlighting my exposure. I waited for the next form of pain to assail me, but it didn't. Instead, Master helped me stand and then lie on my back, the coolness of the sheets soothing against my aching skin. I moaned in discomfort behind my gag but he ignored me, locking my ankles to a spreader bar and forcing my legs up and open as he secured it to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

Then he turned his attention to my locked cock.

Finally! I thought, almost giddy with relief. He's going to release me. I'm so ready to cum, I need to cum! Please!

He didn't do that either. Instead, glancing up at me with a sadistic smile, he slid a sliver of ginger root shaped like a very small anal plug through the opening of the plastic cage, into my urethra.

I squealed in protest. He just grinned more widely.

"I thought you wanted some attention for your cock." The burning sensation I had experienced in my ass--which was receding now that the irritant was gone--would be nothing compared to this.

I began begging incoherently, whining and pleading as best I could through the gag. My voice was muffled and indistinct, but it was clear what I was saying. He just laughed as the heat spread, setting my cock aflame.

"Shhhhh now slave. You've had all the pleasure you're going to get, it's time for your master to get his."

I stopped protesting but couldn't hold back the grunts and groans. Heat and pain and mind-numbing desire spread through my cock. It strained against the confines of the cage as I moaned and rocked side-to-side. The thought of reaching down to remove it never crossed my mind; I was his slave, it was my place to endure.

I hadn't noticed when he undressed. The whole time he had been wearing his casual clothes--a faded shirt and shorts--but now he stood there beside the bed, naked, his cock displaying his desire. I always found him sexy, but as he stood there observing me with sadistic satisfaction on his face, I felt he was a god.

The searing heat of the ginger in my cock had reached its zenith, where it stayed. I was sweating and whining. My body felt weak and feverish and desperately in need. Not just my cock this time. This was deeper, more encompassing. I needed him. Right then.

He obliged. Pausing only long enough to coat himself and my anus with lube, he positioned himself between my spread feet and began easing his cock inside me. It was heavenly hell; the fire from the ginger had sensitized my flesh, but he went slowly until he had seated himself fully inside. I was groaning from conflicting sensations, not knowing if I was in pleasure from the penetration or pain from the ginger. Master ground his hips against my ass, his wiry pubic hair scratching my inflamed cane stripes. My body clenched and he moaned, moving gently.

His pace quickened as he watched for signs of distress. He toyed with me as he fucked me taunting me, reaching down to slide the ginger slice in and out of my urethra so a fresh wave of flaming desperation engulfed me. He called me names for my willingness to enslave myself to him, teased me for my locked up penis.

His hand cupped my balls and squeezed lightly, forcing another soft wail from behind my gag.

"With your cock locked away like that, these are useless. Aren't they, slave?" He didn't wait for an answer. "The only reason I let you keep them is because I enjoy teasing you with your horniness."

The words gradually penetrated the sexual haze enveloping my brain. Fear gripped me. This was beyond anything we had ever discussed. No no no no please please please...!

"Mmhmmm, it's so much fun to leave you frustrated and aroused and knowing you'll never get to cum again. Isn't it slave?" He released my balls and placed his hand back on my hips, pulling me tighter to him, increasing his pace.

As his orgasm neared, he released the torrent of degradation he'd been keeping tightly locked away all evening.

"Fuuck. What a good chastity slut you are, being fucked and bred by your master. What does it feel like, knowing I'm using your slutty hole to get off but you can't? Slaves like you don't get orgasms, do they? Goooooods I'm going to fill your ass with my cum while you whine and beg because you can't. No release for you. Fuck! Your ass is amazing and I love seeing your cock locked away like that."

I just whimpered and moaned, unable to even think of how to respond if I hadn't been gagged. He thrust hard a few times, groaning his satisfaction, spilling his seed inside me. A minute or two later he withdrew, removing the ginger from my cock and releasing my ankles one at a time. He helped me stand, removed the gag, and gave me a soft, but thorough, kiss.

"Let's get you cleaned up again."

"God that was so hot," I mumbled. His scent filled me as I snuggled closer, sleepy and content and unbelievably aroused. The pressure on my penis had diminished somewhat now that the active stimulation had ceased, but I could feel a deep humming throughout my body.

He chuckled, draping one arm around my shoulders and back, pulling me closer and holding me tightly.

"That wasn't too much?" He sounded concerned. I smiled.

"Almost. Part of it was..scary. Really scary."

I felt, more than heard, his sigh.

"Yeah I was worried about that. In the moment, my Domspace just took over and it felt like the right thing to say, to push your submissive space further. You know I would never do something like that, right? Never. Even if you wanted it."

"I know. I just...it's scary. In the heat of the moment, it can be hard to remember you aren't serious. It feels real."

"The fear made you hornier, though. I felt you."

I wanted to deny it, but the truth was that it had. Fear play, even unintentional, always ramped my arousal. Fear play after a period of enforced denial when I was already thrumming with need...well.

"I think I need to process it," I countered, not willing to admit the truth we both knew. Then I added, "which would be easier with an orgasm."

He laughed then, his chest shaking under my cheek.

"I'm sure it would! Desperate little slut, are you? Hmm, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow. I have been considering a long edging session for you."

"Yes, Daddy."

Scooting back to my pillow and resettling more comfortably in bed, I smiled to myself. A thrill of anticipation swept through me, overshadowed by exhaustion. I was asleep before my love had finished snuggling against me.