Marital Relations Retraining

Story Info
A program where women are trained through denial and edging.
2k words
4.4
26k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
436 Followers

Thank you for considering the Marital Relations Retraining Center. Our unique program, developed by experts and professionals in the field of sex therapy, is designed to address the following concerning symptoms in your wife: lack of interest in sex; excessive sexual desire; over-reliance on toys or manual stimulation for sexual satisfaction; unwillingness to engage in desired sex acts/fetishes; general poor attitude; and, in the most severe cases, unfaithfulness.

Although these symptoms may vary widely in presentation or apparent cause, we find that they can all be treated very effectively through our intensive three- to six-month 'reset program', which focuses on re-associating your wife's sexual satisfaction with your own.

Here's an overview of our ground-breaking process:

You'll begin by submitting an application on our website with some basic information about the program participant. Please be as detailed as possible when describing the problems you've been facing with her, and be very specific when explaining any sex acts or fetishes that you would like added to her customized retreat schedule.

Once we've accepted your application, we'll reach back out to gather some additional information. We'll request some video material of you bringing yourself to sexual release; ideally, we would like you to provide at least five videos, and you are encouraged to speak out loud to the camera, describing how you hope your wife will behave upon completion of the program or describing your fantasies of how she will enthusiastically participate in any specific sex acts. We find these videos are most effective as a training tool if you vocalize your orgasm and sexual satisfaction as well.

If your wife is aware that she has been admitted to the program, we also recommend that you take a few additional steps at this point, which may help her complete the program and return to you that much sooner. First, any sex toys which she uses solely for her own gratification, especially vibrators, should be removed from the home. Second, she should refrain from masturbation, if possible. (Here's a little tip: many husbands of our participants report more success in getting their wife's buy-in for the second condition when they told her they would also refrain from masturbation leading up to the start of the program, and even for the duration of the program. It is not necessary for the success of the program that you, yourself, actually refrain from masturbating, but your wife may be more willing to agree if she believes that you are.)

If your wife is not aware that she has been admitted to the program, you will be provided with a dose of GHB--calculated by our on-staff doctors based on your wife's height and weight--to be administered on the day of admission. We find that this provides a gentler, less stressful experience for unwilling admissions. We recommend that you plan an outing with your wife that would require a lengthy drive, and give her a drink with the dose in it shortly before getting into the car. Once you arrive, our staff can help you escort her from the car and into the treatment facility.

Upon arrival, our medical staff will perform an intake exam of your wife; your presence at this point may be helpful, both to reassure your wife and to answer any questions that she may be unwilling or unable to answer. The exam will finish with a short procedure in which our technicians will install our patented minimal-piercing clit shield. This shield, which prevents any clitoral stimulation, will remain in place for the duration of the program.

Your wife's clothing and other personal effects will also be removed at this point and turned over to you for safekeeping, at which point your presence will no longer be required.

Our participants wear minimal clothing during the program; thin cotton panties and bathrobes are provided during larger group activities for modesty purposes, but a majority of the program occurs within the smaller 'dorm groups'. This is a group of two or three other women who your wife will share a bedroom with and will become very familiar with during the program; upon request, we can provide the contact information for the husbands of your wife's dorm group so that you can make their acquaintance while your wives undergo their shared experiences. Some life-long friendships have come out of the dorm groups!

When in the dorm room, participants wear only our custom-designed, comfortable and safe straightjackets. This prevents any unauthorized stimulation when not being observed, as well as preventing her from accidentally injuring herself in an attempt to remove or circumvent the clit shield. The area of concern remains entirely exposed in the dorm room, so that staff can easily access it for both therapy purposes and for examination.

We find that a set daily routine is the most effective approach to our intensive inpatient program. Every morning begins with a check-in, in which participants are examined and manually stimulated by one of our staff nurses. These daily check-ins provide a precise and ongoing stream of data regarding how your wife's sexual responsiveness is impacted by the program; the nurse will record any relevant data, from how fast and how strong your wife's arousal response is, to anything your wife says or requests during the examination. This information will be made available to you on the daily chart in the participant portal so that you can track her progress in real time with us.

Participants are then cleaned via sponge-bath and dressed, and have breakfast in the communal room, followed by group therapy. Our specialized sex therapists will lead participants through an intense program of sexual discovery; during group therapy, your wife will be encouraged to voice sexual frustrations and fantasies, and may be encouraged to physically mime sex acts for the group. Under some circumstances, a participant may receive stimulation from a therapist--or from another participant, on the therapist's instruction--during group therapy, but only 'above the belt', with a focus on nipple stimulation.

After group therapy, lunch is eaten in the communal room, and then some time is set aside for quiet individual activities. Books and games are made available, and participants are able to request a staff member accompany them for a short walk around the facility grounds. We find that this reflection time is an important part of our process and allows participants the space to orient themselves to the experience.

Three hours are set aside each day in the late afternoon for individual therapy. This occurs back in the dorm rooms, where straightjackets are re-applied. In addition to a bed, each participant is assigned a therapy device, which is sized to the approximate dimensions of your own penis if such dimensions are provided. Our patented devices provide stimulation via either vaginal or anal penetration at a variety of speeds, and, once calibrated, are able to detect the participant's impending orgasm with incredible accuracy based on the pressure applied by her internal muscles.

During individual therapy, the device may be mounted to the floor or to the foot of the bed, requiring the participant to sit or to kneel on her hands and knees to receive stimulation. The device then edges the participant repeatedly for the duration of the therapy. Individual therapy programs are highly customized depending on your wife's unique struggles and any specific sex acts or fetishes you have requested she be accustomed to. Common activities during individual therapy among all participants include watching the videos provided by the participant's husband of him pleasuring himself, and watching other participants in the room receive their own therapy.

Additional activities that may be included as part of a customized therapy program may include: requiring the participant to beg a staff member for stimulation and thank staff for edges; verbal humiliation utilized throughout the individual therapy session; alternating penetrative stimulation with spanking and caning on the breasts, buttocks, and labia; anal-only edging (ask about our labia-sealing piercings to pair with the clit shield!); figging; and introduction to any number of requested fetishes, kinks, and sex acts, which can be easily associated with sexual pleasure during the individual therapy sessions.

After individual therapy concludes, participants are left in position to continue being edged by their devices while dinner is administered. By default, dinner is fed as a nutrient supplement delivered through one of our patented oral training devices, which releases the food in response to the participant practicing her oral skills on a practice phallus; however, if you prefer, other arrangements can be made for your wife.

Once dinner is complete, the devices are cleaned and put away for the night, and participants are bathed again before being put in bed. Depending on individual programs and the participant's behavior, vaginal or anal plugs may be inserted at this point, to be removed in the morning by the examining nurse. Random spot-checks are conducted throughout the night by staff, who may also provide stimulation as reward or punishment depending on circumstances and behavior.

The first month of the program is considered an adjustment period, and we do not recommend any contact with your wife during this time, as she may be distressed or poor-tempered in the early stages of her re-alignment. By the second month, we find most participants are ready--and eager!--for conjugal visits. Conjugal visits occur once every two weeks during group therapy.

Please remember that it isn't at all unusual for your wife to fail to achieve an orgasm during your first conjugal visit, especially if you brought her to be treated for an over-reliance on toys or clitoral stimulation; the program is a process, and you will continue to see improvement over time.

We strongly recommend that you not provide any additional stimulation to your wife after your own orgasm, regardless of her requests, as it could interfere with the process of her aligning her sexual satisfaction with yours. Instead, encourage her to remember that she should be happy with the opportunity to have provided you with satisfaction. Our sex therapists will be present to walk your wife through relevant therapy tools and affirmations.

If you prefer not to or are unable to participate in conjugal visits, the training device will be used for a short period with the edging setting turned off. This is not optional, as it is a requirement of graduation from the program that the participant have at least one orgasm during a conjugal visit.

At the end of the program, you will be offered the option of removing the patented clit shield or leaving it in place. You may wish to consult with our specialists as well as your wife before making this decision. If you choose to leave it in place, please keep in mind that only our specialists will be able to safely remove it in the future if you change your mind, due to the patented piercing lock. Attempted removal at a normal piercing shop or by a doctor not trained in our methods may result in permanent damage to the clitoris.

You will also be given your wife's training device as a free gift, along with the codes required to switch it in and out of edging mode.

Here's what just a few husbands of our successful program graduates had to say:

"It's like night and day. She used to argue with me all the time, always had something to say about what I was doing wrong...now whenever I get home, she's smiling and happy to see me, and she screams like a banshee in bed."

"Our sex life is so much more fulfilling now that she's learned to stop masturbating. I can't thank the Marital Relations Retraining people enough. She never would have broken this habit on her own, but with their help, she's learned that she's much happier having orgasms only once a month or so if it means those orgasms happen while I'm making love to her."

"Now I never have to worry about her sleeping around on me when I'm away on business. I can be gone for months at a time and I know she's not slipping her ring off and heading out to the nearest bar--how's she gonna explain that little piece of hardware on her clit? Everyone knows who she belongs to."

What are you waiting for? Submit an application for your wife today!

dothemath
dothemath
436 Followers