All Comments on 'Loving Sadism'

by heartshope

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
visioneervisioneerabout 1 year ago

An excellent exploration of the fluid D/s dynamic between two loving and trusting partners. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I liked that there was a good relationship between the Dom and sub. Safewords and hand signals are always a good thing to build trust that the Dom does not mistreat their sub, especially in anger. Sticking ginger root in a penis or anus is extremely painful. Too bad we did not get treated to their cleanup. Did the sub take a shower by themselves or did the Dom help wash him down. Caning along the back at least avoided the kidney area. Most stories do not go into this detail as beating with a cane in the kidney area could cause death. Nice detail. Did the Dom help with numbing the welts on the sub's ass or back? Taking care of your sub after beating them severely is always a way to build trust that the sub is valued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheartshope@heartshope
Married submissive who sometimes Tops her husband (a Switch), but mostly I am a cat mom working to build a writing career. I am trained in photography. My hobbies include video games, crochet, painting, and true crime.