Loving Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us popped our eyes wide open at the same instant. We each began a shy smile and then, instantly, clamped down in shame, hiding our embarrassment from the other. I quickly turned away as my face went red. Jack dropped his head and began studying his hands in his lap. There was only silence between us. I can't be sure what Jack was thinking, but I'm sure it was similar to my own thoughts. We couldn't have sex with a stranger - but what about a close friend and relative?

There was absolutely no way that I could suggest that to Jack. I couldn't openly proposition my sister's husband to have sex with me. He and she would banish me from their lives forever. They were my closest relatives and friends. I couldn't destroy our wonderful closeness by a crude suggestion. It was just wrong, wrong, wrong. How could I even consider such a thought?

But the thought was there. If it wasn't such a violation of our morals and ethics, it would be a perfect solution. Jack could find out if sex with another woman enabled him to perform. I would have a cooperative partner in the video without the awkwardness with a stranger. The other type of awkwardness wasn't yet clear to me. I loved Jack, and if he wasn't married to Sonja I would be happy to give myself to him. But he was married to Sonja.

Jack had stood up and was pacing the floor. I saw on his face the same anguish and shame that I was feeling. We both realized that we shared the same idea. And we both realized that we couldn't be the one who first spoke the words. And we both felt guilty because the idea triggered a reaction in our loins.

I broke the tension by asking him if he wanted a drink. He took that opportunity to check his watch and announce that he needed to go home. I said okay and walked him to the door. He left without another word between us. I sat back down, held my head in my hands and screamed.

We had no contact for the next two weeks. Sonja's birthday came on a Saturday and we three got together to celebrate with her. Except, Jack and I weren't in the mood for celebration. We were polite to each other, but didn't trade our normal trash-talk about our respective favorite football teams. Sonja noticed our lack of enthusiasm and asked what was wrong. I lied and said I had just lost a big real estate deal. Jack complained about some problem at work. We sang Happy Birthday and Sonja blew out the candles. I could tell Jack was just as conflicted as I was. When Sonja was in the bathroom, I asked Jack to come over again so we could clear the air.

I was tense when he arrived late Wednesday afternoon. We had to decide what to do. If nothing, then Jack would remain impotent and both he and Sonja would have almost no sex life. Jack would remain tempted to test his theory of insufficient stimulation with someone else.

But if we acted on the idea that we both had in our heads, but had never been spoken, we would cross several lines and put our relationship, and our separate relationships with Sonja, at risk. It would also scratch the itch that we both felt when we visualized our joining.

We both didn't to be the one to suggest that Jack cheat on Sonja with her sister. We both also knew that it was a workable solution to Jack's problem. And we both knew that we were individually attracted to the excitement of having forbidden sex with someone we knew and loved. I started the difficult conversation.

"Look Jack. I think we both know there is a way to test your sexual stimulation theory and provide a body to make my videos without the risks of involving strangers. Do you agree with that?"

He hesitated, then quietly said: "Yes, I agree with that statement. It is very risky, but I see no other way to address the problem that Sonja and I share. And, I love you for being willing to risk so much to help us. You are a true friend and wonderful sister."

"Thank you," I said, "and you are a wonderful husband to make such effort, and take such risks, to overcome Sonja's inhibitions instead of just going out to get laid elsewhere. So how do we do this?"

Without even mentioning sex and our willingness to become intimate with each other, we had agreed that we would make love several times, record those sessions and use recordings to convince Sonja to open up her sexual horizons. We would together determine if he could make and maintain an erection with sufficient stimulation. We made a monumental decision without actually describing what we were going to do. It was frightening and exciting.

The course seemed clear now that the uncertainty and fear of rejection had been eliminated. We had to plan our first session as the test of Jack's potency. If that worked, we would move on to the video sessions. If it didn't work, we would never do it again and never discuss it again. Jack and Sonja would just have to live with their new reality.

We planned our "date" for Thursday of the following week. I was just past menopause so there was no concern about pregnancy. We both knew and trusted each other so there was no risk of STDs. We could have unprotected, passionate, loving sex with no concerns - other than destroying our relationships with Sonja.

I kept my calendar clear for Thursday and spent the day preparing for the extraordinary and exciting events of the afternoon. I cleaned my house, changed the sheets on my bed, bought a jar of lube and took an hour to decide which lingerie to wear for Jack. I closed the drapes in the bedroom and lit two small lamps on either side of the bed to create at least some form of atmosphere. I didn't want it to seem like a lab experiment where we measured the length of his dick every 30 seconds.

I had just taken my first sip of wine when the doorbell rang. I checked myself in the full length mirror and was pleased. I wore a long, shear white dressing gown over a light blue chemise. Under that I had put on my favorite white lace bra and panties. I looked closely and saw that my nipples could be discerned through the lace. Jack had never seen me in such a revealing outfit in the past 20 years. I knew he would like it.

When I opened the door he actually gasped when he saw me. He looked me up and down and his mouth slowly opened and closed. I waved him in and he stumbled over the doorsill. I wanted to avoid the awkward first minutes where we would transition from good friends to lovers, so I immediately hugged him and kissed him on the lips. It took a few seconds for him to respond, then he pressed back and slid his tongue between my lips. We shared this new experience of passionate kissing and both of us became quickly aroused. I could feel the bulge in his pants against my belly - part one of the experiment was a success!

We broke to catch our breath and I said (for the record) "Remember we're doing this for Sonja." Jack nodded and we looked into each other's eyes. It was a wonderful mix of love and lust. I had a flashback of Dwayne and me expressing those same emotions many times and had to suppress a whimper. "Let's go to bed," I moaned and dragged him along. Once in the bedroom, I started to remove his clothing. He helped a little, but mainly stood there looking at my semi visible body. The lust in his face made me feel wonderful. I had his shirt off and was starting on his belt buckle when he reached out and gently held my face with both hands. Our eyes locked again and we fell into another deep kiss.

This was clearly love making and not just fucking. We were both feeling maximum arousal, but were intent on going slow and sharing the pleasure with each other. When I had stripped him down to only his underwear, I took a step back and untied the belt of my robe, and pulled it back off my shoulders. I know that the pupils dilate when aroused, and at that point I don't think he had any color around his eyes, just wide open blackness. I reached behind my neck and undid the clasp holding the chemise together. I lowered my arms and the thin, pastel chiffon fell to the floor, revealing my lacy white bra.

I have average size breasts and the bra pushed them up into significant cleavage. Jack just stared at them. I opened the front clasp and slowly pulled the cups to the side, freeing my orbs to assume their normal shape. My nipples were perfectly stiff and pointing straight out. Jack gently stroked the outside of both breasts and ran his thumbs across the nipples. I closed my eyes and shivered. I felt an urgency in my vagina as it convulsed slightly. I could feel my wetness soaking my panties. I knew that I wouldn't need that lube.

I had to keep myself and the experiment under control, so I pushed Jack away and reached for his boxers. I descended to my knees in front of him as I dragged the underwear down his legs. His cock sprung free only inches from my face. I reached for it and put both hands around it. It was as hard as any penis I've ever touched and pre-cum was dripping from the tip. Jack was shivering and shaking. I suddenly remembered that this, this piece of meat, was the reason behind all of our plans. There was no problem with it at that point.

I knew that Jack had not had a blowjob since he married Sonja 20 years ago. I looked up at him with a big smile. I was really going to enjoy giving him this pleasure. I licked around the tip, then stroked up the underside and flicked my tongue along the glans. Jack moaned and shook so hard I almost lost my grip on him. He looked down at me with his mouth open and his eyes wide. His arms hung loose at his sides. I smiled at him again and took him into my mouth, running my tongue along the bottom of his manhood. I caressed his balls and gently supported them. That's all it took. He started to moan, growl, convulse and grab my head while his cum shot into my throat. I choked a little, but kept sucking on him until he stilled and then slowly fell to the floor.

I was quite proud of myself. My sister Sonja refused to give her husband that experience, but I had delivered a first class blowjob. I laid down on the floor next to Jack and watched him recover. He turned his head to me and gave me a weak smile. We kissed and laid there enjoying the afterglow for many minutes.

"OK Jack," I said. "Now comes the real test. Do you think you can get hard enough to fuck me?"

I could see a look of concern cross his face, then firm determination. "Yes Joanne. I owe you at least that."

We helped each other up and climbed onto the bed. I caressed his then flaccid cock and felt some movement within. I laid on my back, looked up at him and asked: "Please take my panties off Jack." His grin said it all. He gently pulled my panties down while I raised my hips to help. He slid them off my feet before he turned back to see me. I looked him in the eye and slowly spread my legs, displaying my very private lady bits for the first time. He seemed in awe and I noticed that his cock stiffened appreciatively.

I expected him to finger me in preparation for intercourse. Instead he dropped his face down into my pussy and began kissing all around. Sonja had politely, in her own way, described to me how good Jack was at cunnilingus. She, obviously, didn't have the right words and terminology to describe the sensations he created down there. After a few minutes teasing on my thighs and mound, he began long slow, flat strokes up my labia to just below my clit. Feeling that sensation again after 3 years was spectacular. My whole body began to glow with the long forgotten heat of an approaching orgasm. After 20 or so strokes, he let his tongue slide up and over my clit. I shuddered and moaned. He waited a moment to let that feeling to settle in, and then quickly flicked his tongue back and forth over my clit. I came instantly and shrieked my joy to the universe. Every muscle in my body seized up and I nearly blacked out. When I regained control of my body I muttered: "Oh my god Jack. That was fantastic!"

He raised his head and smiled at me, proud of what he had done. I stroked his head while I regained my breath. Then he went down again. I wanted to object, but couldn't bring myself to interfere in his work. This time he went lower and began probing my love tunnel with his tongue. I hadn't had a human organ in there in over 3 years and realized how inadequate my vibrating dildo was. He stroked in and out, curling his tongue and pressing firmly against the rim of my opening each time he withdrew. A few minutes of that stimulation brought me to the edge again and I moaned "More, more, faster!" Jack did as he was told and inserted a finger into me and began to rapidly thrust it in and out. In less than a minute, I felt my body convulse as waves of pleasure took control of me. I think I screamed and just let my body thrash and shiver on the bed. My consciousness couldn't process any thought - only feeling. The pace of my body's writhing slowly ebbed. I let my head fall to the side and smiled at Jack lying next to me. "My god Sonja is a lucky woman," I whispered.

I soaked in the afterglow while I looked at the love in Jack's eyes. He was obviously pleased with himself and my satisfaction in his performance. After we'd rested for about 10 minutes, I reached for his semi-hard cock and said: "Now it's time for the real test." He shivered when I touched him and leaned in to kiss me. I returned it passionately, thrusting my tongue into his mouth while I felt a surge in his manhood. "Please take me now Jack," I pleaded. Those words triggered a still greater stiffening.

As Jack arose and settled between my thighs, I looked down and saw a fully erect penis, dripping pre-cum, ready for action. "You're ready Jack, fill me up." I reached for his now solid tool and guided it to my opening. He slowly pressed forward and I felt my lips spreading open. Then his knob pushed through and he slowly penetrated deep inside me. I realized how much pleasure I had been missing for the last 3 years and started to cry. That stopped Jack's progress and he looked at me with concern. "I'm fine Jack. Please keep going. It feels wonderful."

We answered nature's command to thrust and soon found a slow rhythm. Our breathing also synchronized and accelerated. Our physical excitement grew as our pace quickened. I suddenly grabbed Jack's face, pulled it to my lips and thrust my tongue in his mouth. I reached up to pull his body into mine and my fingernails raked his back. This was passion I had not experienced in many years. I was a wild beast clawing and growling for satisfaction of my hunger... and I got it.

I don't remember my orgasm (or his) during our first mating. My mind simply ceased to function. There was darkness. I slowly came back to this world lying on my side, holding Jack. His eyes were closed, but I could tell he wasn't sleeping. He was thinking. Thinking about Sonja. Thinking about cheating. Thinking about us.

"Well," I said, "we've certainly proved your theory. With enough stimulation you are as hard as steel. We can really improve your sex life with Sonja. I hope that she'll soon be able to experience what I just felt. You're a wonderful lover Jack." He gave a weak smile, but I could tell he was concerned about something. We both felt how the love and intimacy between us had grown - and the danger that caused.

After we had done the deed, Jack and I began to plan our strategy for turning Sonja into a lusty, uninhibited lover. I actually wrote out a schedule for my lies to Sonja. First the new (fictional) boyfriend. Then the sex. Then the videos of the sex. Then...

I definitely had a hard time lying to my sister about something this important. I also had a hard time concealing the fact that Jack and I had had sex and were plotting to train her to enjoy more sex acts. All Jack had to do was keep cool, watch me and add supporting questions and give praise for my new boyfriend's skills.

All during those early weeks, Jack and I were meeting and planning the videos. I bought a decent camera that could mount on a tripod. We tried different lighting and camera angles to capture the important parts of the action and the expressions of pleasure on my face.

We were both uncomfortable when we started the first rehearsals. We stayed clothed as we went through various positions and actions. It was very weird to be humping away on my brother-in-law while we both watched the TV monitor. We had planned the scenes for 7 different separate sex acts, from doggie-style sex through blowjobs and one example of bondage.

It became much more awkward when we started to shoot the first video. We hadn't been together (intimately) since our first "experiment". We agreed to disrobe in separate rooms and then walk into the bedroom naked. That seemed the least arousing. Before I stepped out of the bathroom I took a moment to steady myself. As I walked out, I had butterflies in my stomach and wetness between my legs. When he walked in with his erect manhood pointing at me, I almost swooned. We both knew what was coming.

We got into bed and took our initial positions, side by side, kissing, with my leg over his. We checked the lighting on the monitor and adjusted slightly to avoid having a shadow across our genitals. I pressed the button on the camera remote control and hid it under the sheet. Then he rolled on top of me, showing his cock as he turned. Then he was supposed to enter me, but instead he froze. "Joanne, I don't think I can do this." He said dejectedly.

"It's okay Jack. Remember you are not cheating on Sonja. We are doing this for her sake."

"No, it's not that. My erection has gone soft."

That was certainly a problem. We had proved he could keep it up during sex when properly stimulated. But this choreographed role playing, knowing that Sonja would see the video, was anything but stimulating. Professional porn actors have skills that I had never appreciated before.

"Okay Jack, let's forget about the scripted actions. Let's just lie here together for a while. That should relax us both."

We turned on our sides, facing each other. I scooted toward him until we were touching all the way down. Then I began a loving kiss which he returned. I put one arm over him and pulled his ass toward me, pressing us together. We were both pleased by the responsiveness of his dick. We started to caress each other slowly. This was real love making again. That's what was needed. It took a good ten minutes until his erection had fully returned. I had left the camera running so we could both forget about it.

At the appropriate moment, Jack rose above me, I spread my legs and he penetrated me. My arousal went to maximum and I gave no thought to the camera or Sonja or anything else besides his organ filling me. I moaned loudly, because that's what my body needed to do. I saw his face straining, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open. We thrashed together and sped up till we were both pumping like a steam engine at full throttle. I felt my orgasm begin in my belly and spread through my body. Just before it reached my head, I felt Jack cum in me and I lost all control. Then I understood what they mean by "le petit mort".

Our breathing was almost back to normal before I remembered to turn off the camera. I kissed Jack and said "Cut!" We both giggled.

Fortunately, todays computers offer several tools for easy editing of video. In our case, we just had to chop off the first 15 minutes and focus on the action. It was great. We were great. By letting our natural desires direct the action we ensured that our "acting" looked very real. We didn't get the clear shot of our genitals slapping, but the passion and pleasure were very clear. That's what we wanted to show Sonja. I had to cut out a few seconds when Jack's head was in the frame, but we mostly had shots of his butt. Fortunately, my face was in focus and my pleasure was clear in my expressions.