Loving Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that session was designed to be the first stage in a progression of sex acts to be shown to Sonja. A straight missionary fuck would be familiar to her and not send her running away. Then we had to move on. After the excitement, we were both too tired to go again and scheduled another session the next week.

For that session we tried entry from behind (doggie-style). I reminded Jack that he had to be almost completely silent during our session. Sonja would certainly recognize his voice - or his moans. We rehearsed our basic moves while clothed, then stripped down and just laid together. Again we took it slow and spent a few minutes stroking each other and kissing. That produced the needed engorgement of his tool and I proceeded to get up on my hands and knees. Jack came around behind me and we fucked - no love-making this time. It was all about passion and wild screams and soft moans as we collapsed after our mutual orgasm. I had kept my head turned toward the camera so the audience could appreciate the depths of my pleasure. Jack's head was out of frame above. My acting seemed very good because I wasn't acting. I was really enjoying every sensation as we fucked. Perhaps a bit too much.

We still had plenty of time, so we setup for the seated sex in the kitchen. Jack sat on a wooden chair and I sat on his lap facing him. We were both concerned that he wouldn't be able to get it up after one orgasm, but with enough stimulation from a quick BJ, he was ready to work. I had moved the camera to shoot us from the side so our movements would be easy to see. Since my head was now at the same level as his, we had to cheat a little. He kept his head facing away from the camera and we aimed the lights lower so he was just a shadow. I had never really done the sitting type position very much and found it very satisfying. Motion was fairly limited, but facing each other and kissing during the act was very nice indeed. We both savored our modest orgasms and spent several minutes just sitting there - enjoying our closeness.

The following week we planned to do a shower scene. Before Jack arrived, I organized the bathroom and realized I was very wet and very aroused. Just the anticipation of another session with him had me on edge. I really wanted to have sex with him. I realized my own motivations were getting a little off target. This whole enterprise was to help Sonja and Jack. It wasn't supposed to provide me a weekly fuck session with my brother-in-law. And that brother-in-law was becoming more than a friend.

The shower scene was pretty complicated. I had to have the camera shoot through the open shower door, but not splashing water on it. I brought a small plastic stool into the shower to raise me up to cock height. The rehearsal had to be done in the nude, so Jack was already standing at attention when we started shooting. I love sex in the shower and again found no problem displaying the face and shuddering of a woman in orgasm. My yells echoed in the bathroom, making them even more dramatic. Jack faced away from the camera for the whole scene. The session ended when the water heater ran out of hot water and we both jumped out of the shower.

The next week we did the fellatio episode. It was easy to shoot since we only needed a close-up of my face swallowing his cock. During rehearsal, I commented on Jack's birthmark on the side of his penis. A large brown spot ran about two inches along the side of his weapon. I hadn't noticed it before and was surprised to see such a thing. He joked that it made him more potent, or used to.

We didn't need to obscure his face, but we did have a problem with the audio. The purpose of a BJ is to give the man pleasure and get him off. In this one case it is the man's moans and growls that tell the audience how good the action is. But Sonja would undoubtedly recognize Jack's voice, even in the throes of passion. I solved the problem by downloading a few porn videos and then copying the men's vocalizations during orgasm. I pasted those moans over our video and the effect worked perfectly. Those porn actors can really fake an orgasm extremely well. Fortunately, in our videos, neither of us had to fake anything.

Even before we finished all of the videos, I began to weave my tale for Sonja. Our conversations got more intense as the story of my new lover evolved every week.

Week 1

"Sonja, you won't believe what has happened to me. I have actually met a guy and like him. I'm still feeling loyal to Dwayne, but I know I have to reach out and take chances. So I've got a date this Saturday to go to a concert. Do you believe that?"

Of course, that last question was really sincere. Sonja was surprised, then pleased that I had found a man. She had been gently urging me out for the last year. She encouraged me to enjoy the first date.

Week 2

"David is a really nice guy. He's a year older than me and a loan officer at the bank. He's casual, easy to talk with, very worldly, and gorgeous! I think we hit it off very well and expect to see him again this weekend. Wish me luck."

Week 3

"Wow, Saturday was a day and night to remember. David and I were together from 2:00 in the afternoon until midnight. We both shared our childhoods and the history of our love lives. He was very sympathetic to my loss of Dwayne because he had lost a wife about 10 years ago. I felt very close to him when we shared the pain of those times."

Week 4

"Oh Sonja, I am so happy. David and I spent most of the weekend together. He invited me to stay at his place Saturday night and I was really tempted. But I controlled myself and had him drive me home. This weekend may be different. He's invited me up to his family's cabin up north. That means we'll be spending all of our time together, even overnight. I'm getting very excited. I haven't slept with a man in over 3 years. But I think the time has come."

That time, Sonja began to warn as well as encourage me. Just big sister protecting little sister.

Week 5

"It was wonderful Sonja. Once I gave myself to him the first time, we spent the rest of our time in bed or eating to rebuild our strength. He is a wonderful lover. He knows just how to please a woman and is always patient to make sure his partner gets off first. I thought Dwayne and I had been freewheeling in our sex life, but David has taught me even more. Absolutely the best sex of my life."

"Now Joanne, I'm glad that you had a good time. But should you really be that intimate with a man you hardly know?"

"Sonja, I know you and I are different in our attitudes toward sex. I truly wish you could experience this kind of excitement and pleasure just once so you could let go and enjoy what you're now missing. I wish I could show you how great it is."

Week 6

"David is getting a little kinky lately. He wants to video our lovemaking so we can always relive the passion. I refused last weekend but I'm thinking about it and think maybe it's a little hot to have the sounds and pictures of our lovemaking recorded. I'll have to see what I'm comfortable with next weekend."

Sonja started to object to this new idea. "Joanne, you know that recordings like that can live forever. Do you know about revenge porn sites? That's where guys who have been jilted post naked or embarrassing videos and pictures of their ex-girlfriends. There's no way you can take them down so the whole world can see you naked - forever. Be careful!"

Week 7

"Remember I told you that David wanted to record our lovemaking? Well, we did and it was great. I have a copy to show you right here. Let's copy it onto your laptop. Come sit and watch your sister have the time of her life last Saturday."

Sonja was very wary, but, as I had expected, she complied with my request and sat down next to me. I played the first session video showing just missionary position. My moans and cries came through very clearly and I felt myself getting wet all over again. I could see Jack was also getting turned on. I thought Sonja did too, but I couldn't be sure since she didn't move or say a word during the video. When it was finished she said, "Well it looks like you did have a very good time. I'm happy for you Joanne. I hope this relationship goes well for you. Please excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

Week 8

"Oh Sonja, the sex with David just keeps getting better and better. He really knows how to drive a woman crazy with passion. Here's a short video from this weekend. I couldn't believe the feelings when he took me from behind."

I quickly started the video before she could object. There I was on hands and knees with "David" pounding away on my backside. You could see his dick going in and out of my vagina and see the juices I created. My face looked awestruck when I climaxed. I found myself rubbing my thighs while I watched.

I also paid close attention to Sonja. At first she was frowning at this "obscene" sex position. But after a few minutes of watching me thrust and scream, she grew more interested and leaned forward a little bit. When I climaxed on screen, I could see her chest heave a few times with short breaths. I was sure she was wet that time. She just smiled and said, "Very nice."

Week 9

"Sonja, this time it was incredible lovemaking. But instead of getting in bed, David took us to the kitchen and had me sit in his lap while he sat on a wooden chair. It's too hard to explain, just watch the result:"

Her confused look when I described the position vanished when she saw the video. It was a side view of the chair, with David sitting on it and me sitting in his lap facing him. It was clear that I was riding his cock while kissing him passionately. The fact that David's face was in shadow didn't seem to matter. She could see me rolling my pelvis forward and back and then switching to up and down. My recorded self kept yelling louder and then wrapped my arms around my lover and squeezed him so tight we both couldn't breathe. I hadn't remembered that part of it.

Sonja was clearly aroused this time. I caught her rubbing her breasts during the show and her face was flushed. It looked like our grand plan might actually work. But I knew that the next scene would test her new limits.

Week 10

"This week I decided to focus on Davis's pleasure more than mine. Dwayne had taught me a few tricks and I used them all on David. It felt so good to really please him. Watch this and listen to his moaning. I'm so proud that I did that to him."

The fellatio video began and Sonja at first started to turn away. Her word for a BJ was "disgusting". But I had hooked her on her own little porn channel and part of her wanted to watch. I explained how good his cock felt in my mouth and how I was looking into his eyes to watch his joy. Then she seemed to be watching much more closely, actually studying the screen. I figured we had overcome her inhibitions concerning fellatio and Jack might actually get some one day. This project was going to be complete success.

Before the video was quite over, Sonja got up and excused herself and went into the bathroom. I wondered if she might be tiddling herself to get to an orgasm. A wail from the room seemed to confirm my theory. My sister was definitely opening up. I was so happy for both Sonja and Jack. It was worth all of the effort.

Sonja's Story

I just barely made it to the toilet before I threw up. I couldn't really process it. The evidence was very clear, but I couldn't make my mind understand what was right in front of me. It was just not possible. I had just seen my sister Joanne and my husband having sex, well, actually, she was sucking on his dick in a video that they had presented to me.

So many impossibilities:

  • the two of them are cheating on me. In theory perhaps it was possible, but not by the two people I knew better than anyone in the world.
  • There couldn't be another cock in the world with the identical birthmark as Jack's.
  • If there were, it wouldn't be attached to Joanne's new boyfriend
  • If they did have sex, they wouldn't dare to record their crime
  • If they did record it, they would never show it to me

WTF? I wailed out loud from my shock and confusion. After 10 minutes I pulled myself together and opened the bathroom door. I must have looked as bad as I felt. I stuck my head around the corner and told them: "I'm not feeling well. I'm going to bed. Good night Joanne." I didn't wait for a response. I mechanically got dressed for bed. I later found I had my nightgown on backwards. My brain was going around in an infinite loop. It can't be. It can't be. Am I dreaming? Only in dreams could the world be so illogical, so strange, so fucked up.

I pretended to be asleep when Jack came to bed. But when he reached over to kiss me I jerked and pulled away from him. That wasn't the normal me. That felt like someone who had been very badly wounded emotionally. But not so much wounded as confused. That night I hardly slept. When I did, I had vivid dreams of Jack and Joanne lying in bed together, laughing at me.

The next morning I didn't get out of bed. I had no classes scheduled that day so I could wallow in my grief and anger and confusion. Jack left early after giving me a quick kiss. I kept trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, but none of them fit. Nothing made any sense!

Eventually, I thought more about the videos that they had been showing me for the past few weeks. Joanne had loaded each one onto my laptop to show them to me. Why would she just hand me evidence of their cheating? I pulled my laptop from the shelf and dug around in it for the videos. She had put them in a folder called "Try It". They were numbered so I started to play number 1. Now that I knew it was really Jack and not Joanne's boyfriend I instantly recognized him. His hair, the scar on his shoulder, even his rhythm while he fucked my sister. How could I have missed that for weeks? That added shame to my long list of painful emotions.

I watched a few more of the videos and confirmed that it was Jack and Joanne fucking and I was a damn fool for not having recognized my own husband on the screen. That part was clear. My sister and my husband had been cheating on me - and clearly enjoying it. Their betrayal cut through me and I wailed again. The two people I love most in my entire world were doing something that they knew would eventually tear me apart. They're not cruel people. They couldn't really do something that they knew would kill me. Could they?

After a good round of sobbing, I made a lunch from the refrigerator and tried to imagine what I should do next. Should I confront them? They couldn't deny what was in the videos. If I accused them of infidelity, they couldn't do anything but confess. And that final confirmation from their mouths would end my life as I knew it. For all of the problems of my life, I could always seek comfort from my sister or my husband. Now I had neither.

As I watched the videos, I could recall Joanne's explanations of them. It was supposed to be her new boyfriend David. She was showing me what a great lover David was. Except it wasn't David, it was Jack. Again, why. Evidently, David was a fiction. Why would she lie about that? I watched the videos again and went through my memories of her descriptions every time she showed me a new one. She was bragging about how wonderful David was and how their new sex positions were so exciting for her. In the videos she was always ecstatic, moaning and screaming through each orgasm. I remembered getting wet myself watching her fuck the new boyfriend.

If she didn't really have a new boyfriend, why did she go to such great lengths to setup trysts with Jack, record them, and then say they were her boyfriend. My confusion and despair continued until I had a revelation about the videos. I had assumed that she made the videos and showed them to me to brag about what a great lover David was.

But there was another possible explanation: she was demonstrating how great the sex was in order to - demonstrate how great the sex was. She had always encouraged me to be more ambitious in bed. She felt that Jack and I had a boring sex life. Was she actually trying to get me to experiment with the actions she showed in the videos? She had given up on that mission many years ago. She used to brag about how she and Dwayne were so open-minded and ready to try new techniques. Eventually, she gave up on me when I kept answering her suggestions with stern negative replies. I wasn't interested in doing kinky, disgusting things with my body or Jack's.

So what made her try this elaborate, and immoral, ploy to try to open my mind to more adventurous sex? My sex life is my business - and Jack's. Joanne and I are very close, but it's not her place to try to enhance my sex life for me. Again, why? And why did Jack go along with this crazy scheme? He had long ago reconciled with having a standard sex life and hadn't been pushing for more - until recently. That was the connection! He wanted more diverse sex and I had been rejecting his advances. So, it was Jack who initiated this horrible mess. But why? After 20 years of a happy (?) sex life, why does he now want to change my perspective? Then the last piece fell into place.

Jack had been battling ED for a few years and had recently lost the ability to keep an erection long enough for us to enjoy it together. I knew it bothered him a lot, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. Then, I remembered him saying he needed more stimulation to maintain his hard-on - and I had rejected him. Oh shit. They went through this very elaborate plot to try to change my mind about new sexual exploits. They felt that if I opened up, we would be able to have real sex again. I admired their purpose, but still hated their technique.

My brain was tired after analyzing all of this information. I sort of understood the logic of their efforts, but couldn't get past the hurt I felt. I took a nap that afternoon and woke up ready to take some action. I didn't know what action, but something. I realized that they were probably planning another video session and I'd better take action to prevent that.

All of the videos were shot in Joanne's bedroom. So, Jack had been going to her house. It seemed to be daylight in the videos, so they did it during the day. Joanne made her own schedule as a realtor, but Jack had an office job. Of course, he could always get away for a couple of hours to fuck with his sister-in-law. How could I detect their next assignation?

Fortunately, my newspaper had recently printed an article on personal privacy and cyber security. They had warned about tracking software on people's phones. It would be unethical for me to secretly track him, but, what the hell? They were way past unethical.

It only took about 20 minutes to find some tracking software online. I paid $10.00 to get a license to install it on one target phone. It wouldn't be hard. I could easily get hold of his phone in the evening. He always left it on the kitchen counter. I actually felt guilty to sneak this behind his back, but I was able to easily able to overcome that.

That evening, while Jack was watching a Netflix movie, I opened his phone, logged into the software site and downloaded the app. I set a few simple parameters and closed the phone. I then downloaded the other half of their product onto my phone. I tested and, sure enough, it showed his phone at our house. Now I just had to watch my phone and wait.

I was fruitlessly checked my phone every hour for the next 4 days. On the fifth day, the software showed Jack on his way toward Joanne's at 3:00 PM. I jumped in my car and drove quickly to her house. I parked a couple houses down the street and saw Jack's car in her driveway. Her bedroom in on the back of the house, so I didn't worry much about being spotted. I went to the front door and it opened easily. My heart was pounding. I was about to witness my husband and sister violating our wedding vows. I stood, trembling, on the porch a full minute before I found the courage to go in.