Loving Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear them talking in the bedroom. No sounds of sex yet, just talking.

Joanne's Story again

Jack and I started to record the bondage scene. We rigged some ropes and padded cuffs on my bed so I was spread eagle in the middle of the bed and my vulva was completely exposed to the camera. I gave Jack his acting instructions.

"Remember, we're trying to show Sonja that bondage can amplify arousal. You want to be gentle and loving, but still arousing. A little slapping would add spice, but don't overdue it. We don't want to turn her off completely, just titillate her curiosity and get her warm."

Jack started the recording and came around the side of the bed near the camera so his back was toward it. Then he started stroking my bare skin, first my face, then my breasts, then my belly and finally between my legs. Eventually he fingered me and I was writhing in pleasure. Then he slapped my breast sharply and I winced. Again, no need for acting, I just let myself go in Jack's skilled hands. He got my dildo and smoothly inserted it in me and slowly stroked it in and out. I came, yelling and thrashing on the bed. I actually pulled one of the ropes loose. I rested for a couple of minutes and Jack continued to stroke my shivering body. I looked up to smile at him - and screamed.

Standing directly behind Jack, watching the whole show, was Sonja. I couldn't speak. The horror was too much. Jack looked at me with concern and asked what was the matter. My eyes were filling with tears. Jack said, "Joanne, darling, what is the matter?" With my one free hand I pointed behind him and he jerked around. I couldn't see his face at that point, but I know what it must have looked like. He froze for several seconds. Both of us trying to absorb and comprehend the meaning of her presence in the room. How much had she seen? It didn't matter, she had certainly seen enough. And since she now knew who the man in the videos was, she had seen everything. My heart ached for her pain - and Jack's.

I finally raised my eyes to look at hers, knowing the anger and betrayal and probably hatred I would find there. But I didn't. Sonja's face was neutral as she shook her head. She looked from me to Jack and back again. "Get dressed" she said in an even voice and turned to walk back to the living room.

Jack and I both watched her walk out. Neither of us said a word. What could be said? Our misguided efforts to help their marriage had now destroyed it. We would both lose the one person in the world whom we loved the most. The loss and shame and anger at our own stupidity was overwhelming. He untied me and we slowly got dressed and walked to the living room - and our executioner.

She was sitting in the upholstered chair, facing the couch. As we approached, she pointed to the couch. We sat down, as far apart as we could. We both hung our heads in shame, we couldn't face what was about to happen. She let us sit in painful silence for a good minute. Then she began her speech, trying to keep an even voice.

"I have to admit, I never suspected this. I trusted both of you completely. My husband of 22 years and my sister of 51 years. If someone had told me that you two were fucking around behind my back, I would have laughed in their face." She paused. "You would have gotten away with it except for one small mistake in your video. In the blowjob video you had a close-up of the penis, and it had a unique birthmark, just like Jack's. I almost choked to death that night when I saw it. I went in the bathroom and threw up."

I couldn't believe how stupid, and blind, I had been. I had known about the birthmark.

She continued. "That night, I couldn't understand why. Having an affair was one thing, but showing videos of the illicit sex to the cheated wife made no sense. That would be horribly cruel to the wife. And you two are not cruel. I'm sure of that. I was hurt, but also very confused. I wanted to scream at both of you and walk out and live the rest of my life suffering the pain of betrayal. But something stopped me. I know you are both sane, mature people. You're not sex fiends or crazy fools just trying to get laid. It just made no sense."

"So, when Jack was at work, I actually went back to my laptop and replayed the videos. It was obvious then that it was Jack in all of them. I remembered how you had explained how wonderful your sex with David was. You were so enthusiastic about a fictional boyfriend and his skills in bed. Why? Then I saw the bigger picture. You weren't extolling the wonders of your boyfriend, you were showing me the wildly pleasurable sex while performing acts that I have always refused to do. You were trying to sell me on trying those acts in the video. But why would you bother trying to change my inhibitions at this point in my life? Jack's been satisfied with our basic sex for 20 years. Why now?"

"That eventually led me to what had changed: Jack's ED. I thought about our frustrations for the past year and realized that it wasn't that he couldn't get it up at all. He just couldn't get it up and keep it up long enough for real sex. I remember him asking for more stimulating activities, but I had been rejecting them. The videos clearly showed that given the right stimulation, he could keep it up and could perform just fine in bed - actually, much better than fine. It could be that he was just more aroused by Joanne than me, but I know he loves me and wouldn't want to hurt me by just getting laid on the side. The reason he could perform so well with Joanne was that she was happy to perform more interesting sexual acts than I was. That one really hurt my self-esteem. I began to see that my own closed mind about new sexual activities had limited us for many years, and was an underlying factor in our recent complete loss of sex."

Jack and I were shocked and still speechless. Our plan to open Sonja's sexual horizons had actually worked! We had certainly never intended for her to discover our illicit plotting and clearly immoral infidelity. But, she seemed to realize our purpose and was not yelling at us and demanding a divorce - from both of us. What a relief.

"All of that still doesn't justify you two fucking behind my back. Once I understood what you were doing I knew I had to stop it immediately. So, I installed a tracking app on Jack's phone on Saturday and watched each day for him to come here. Then I just drove over to see for myself. You didn't even lock the door, so I just followed the noise and I was watching you for most of your playtime today. At first I was outraged to see the two of you naked together and tying Joanne to the bed. But then I heard you talk about me and how you wanted the video to affect me. You weren't here to enjoy yourselves, you were trying to teach me to explore and try new things. But, it did appear that today, Joanne really did enjoy herself."

I blushed at that. For all of our sessions, Jack and I had enjoyed real, lustful, passionate sex. Our goal may have been noble, but we had given in to our basic instincts and had truly fucked each other. I had tried to rationalize that by thinking we needed real passion to convince Sonja of the joy of sex. But, in my heart, I knew that Jack and I had let ourselves go well beyond that goal. I was more than a little disappointed that it would end.

Life changed for all three of us that day. I could never be quite as open and free with Jack and Sonja as before. I knew that Sonja understood our motives, but I also knew that emotionally she had been hurt and some of the trust between us was lost.

Sonja did accept the lessons from the video and made a lot of effort to overcome her inhibitions and expand their sexual repertoire. I didn't feel free to ask detailed questions, but, between the lines, I knew that they had evolved to a more normal sexual relationship. Jack was confident that with the right stimulation he could still perform his marital duties. That made him more willing to suggest more new activities for them to explore. Sonja never gave me specifics, but she sometimes hugs me and thanks me for being a great sister -and then gives me a knowing wink. Jack also hugs me and says, "Thank you for all you did for me and Sonja, I'm glad we got to know each other so much better."

I must admit I've struggled with my feelings toward Jack. I always loved my brother-in-law, but our intimacy raised that to a new level. But, I can never again make love with him. The videos and my fantasies are all I have left. That's how a loving sister behaves.

I appreciate reader feedback. Please rate and leave me any constructive comments and suggestions.

Thanks.