Loving Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released me when we were clear of the blades, and we approached the car. When we got close enough, I recognized Richard from the pic Autumn had sent me. Jody knew how often that photo had been mentioned in my jill-off reports.

"Summer, this is Richard, Autumn's fiancé," Austin said. To my surprise, Richard pushed off the car and enveloped me in a big hug.

"Summer," he enthused, "I'm so happy to finally meet you."

"I, uh, hi," I stammered, suddenly touching more bare male flesh than ever before in my life.

"Come on, I'll take you to see your sister," he said, opening the car door for me. "You need a ride, Austin?"

"No, thanks," he said. "I'll put the chopper to bed and walk up in a while," he replied.

Within minutes, Richard pulled up in front of what looked like a very large hut of native design. We'd seen hundreds of them on the flight over. When we entered, though, it proved to be a primitive veneer over a modern banquet hall. It was set out with tables, as if for a meal, but vacant and undecorated.

Leading me between tables, he indicated a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, outside of which was a large veranda overlooking a lovely white-sand beach. Autumn was sitting at one of the patio tables, looking out at the ocean.

Richard pushed open a glass door and held it for me to pass through. My sister heard and turned, flashing us a big smile. Richard gave her a wave and said, to me, "I'll see you a little later, Summer. You and Autumn can take a while and catch up." He let the door swing shut behind me and made his way back through the banquet hall.

Autumn held out her arms as she bore down on me. She was wearing an orange bikini under a translucent sarong. I felt an unexpected pang of envy as I took in her body.

That was the figure I would have needed if I'd ever really wanted to dance professionally. She was tall, as expected for a model, but not too tall for a ballerina. While most women would never have exchanged my almost-D-cups for her barely-B's, or my tight, round butt for her greyhound-lean flanks, I would have traded in a heartbeat, and tried out for a ballet company the next day.

Autumn didn't hesitate to engulf me in her arms. For the second time today — in my life, really — I received a big hug from a semi-nude person. Tentatively, I hugged her back, intrigued by how our tits mashed together as we embraced. She didn't seem to notice.

She led me to a seat at one of the tables. "You met Richard," she said, "and Austin flew you out in the helicopter?"

"Yes," I said, "Demarcus picked me up at the airport, and Rusty gave me a boat ride to meet Austin."

"Perfect," she said. "You've met all my men, then. They'll be here with us the rest of the week. My bridesmaids should all have arrived by Friday, and the other guests will fly in for the wedding Saturday. What did you think of the guys?"

"Wow," I said. "They're all really ... something."

She laughed, and said, "Yeah, they're something, all right."

"Rusty explained that he's your bodyguard, and told me about the work you did with Demarcus. How do you know Austin?"

She gave me one of those level, assessing looks that I'd gotten from Rusty and Austin, then said, "He's ... a friend. Sort of a mentor."

"Oh," I said. "I mistook him for a chopper pilot."

She laughed again. I noticed how she managed to smile cheerfully without wrinkling up her face too much. It must be a model thing. "No," she said, "Austin is ... well, he's a rancher, but that doesn't always mean the same thing in Texas that it means anywhere else."

"Oh?"

"I mean, he has cattle, and land, but in Texas, 'rancher' sometimes means 'old money.' He's got oil wells and investments all over the world ... all sorts of things I have no idea about."

"You mean, he's a millionaire?"

Another laugh, and she said, "Sure, millionaire spelled with a 'b.'"

"He's abillionaire?"

She gave an elegant little hint of a shrug, and said, "All my guys are pretty successful. So, tell me, what's going on with you?"

I looked out at the sparkling blue ocean for a moment before I said, "Well, I graduated from Rockmorton, as you know."

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your ceremony," she said. "I was on a shoot in Italy they just couldn't reschedule."

I waved a hand. "I know; you explained on the phone; it's fine. It's boarding school. I was hardly the only one with no family."

Autumn looked like she might have frowned, if she hadn't had such discipline over her face, but she just waited for me to go on.

"Like I said when we talked, they let me stay on for two weeks, but then they had to get the room ready for next semester. That's why I had to fly out here early for your wedding."

She gave another almost-shrug and said, "We were coming out early anyway, for a little down time and to prepare for the wedding. So, what's next? What are you doing after this?"

"I don't know," I said. "The rest of my stuff is locked up in the bursar's office. She said I could leave it there for a few days until I let them know where to ship it, but I don't know where that will be. I guess I'm homeless."

"Pfft," Autumn said. "You'll never be homeless, as long as I'm around. Besides, other than a room in Daddy's mansion that I haven't seen in years, I don't technically have a home, either."

She leaned toward me a little and said, "I'll give you an address where you can have your things shipped. They'll inventory and store everything until you need it. They handle all my stuff. But, you'll be going to college in the fall, right?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I applied to a few, and already got acceptance letters from two of them, but ... I don't know what the point is. I don't know what I would study, or where I'd want to go. Besides, all my life — all of it I can remember — has been just school, school, school, and nothing else. The thought of more school is just ... unappealing."

"Hmm," Autumn said. I knew she had started modeling in high school, and by the time she'd graduated, her career was going so well that college would have been a distraction.

"Well," she said at last, "You can stick with me as long as you want to. You have the summer to think things over. You know, lots of people take a gap year, or even two, to figure things out."

I smiled, and said, "Thanks, Autumn," but I couldn't help feeling frustrated at the thought of handing over my life to yet another pseudo-parental figure, and a little angry at my own lack of direction and motivation.

"Come on," she said. "I'll show you to your room. Did you bring a swimsuit?" I nodded, and she said, "Great. My chef doesn't arrive until tomorrow, so we're just having deli delivered to the rooms. You should check out the beach!"

Autumn showed me to what appeared to be a native hut, but which, inside, was a very comfortable little cabin with every amenity you'd expect to find in a nice hotel suite.

"This is yours," she said. "Just hit '0' on the room phone to order food, or anything else you need." She gave me another hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Relax," she said. "Enjoy yourself. I'll see you soon." She strolled away as if the world were her runway.

My bags were just inside the door. I took out my brand new, turquoise bikini. I'd never actually worn one before, though I had tried it on after it arrived in the mail.

I undressed, but, before I put it on, I lay on the bed and spread my knees. I thought about the helicopter, the constant vibration. I thought of Austin — a cowboy, abillionaire — and his dark, hard eyes. I touched my slit and found it wet. I thought about how I'd blurted, "Yes, sir," my secret, sexual turn-on that I never, ever said out loud, but, with him, it had just slipped out.

My fingers found my nubbin, and I pinched it lightly between thumb and forefinger. "... ahh ..." I whimpered, and I rubbed it as I thought about Austin fastening the restraints over my body, pulling them tight. "... ohh ..." I moaned, and rubbed my clit harder.

I thought about Austin's hand brushing my nipple, about how hard it had been beneath my bra, how he must have noticed. I imagined him touching them both, touching them bare. "Ohh, yes ... oh, yes, sir," I moaned, and rubbed, and felt my climax burst inside me, flooding my body with relief. "... ohh, yes ..."

After I caught my breath, I texted Jody.

Summer: "3. My room at resort. Hunk #3. Cowboy hunk!"

I put on the bikini and examined myself critically in the mirror. Turquoise was one of my better colors, I thought, and the contrast with my fair skin showed off both tits and ass well. I rubbed on some sunscreen and grabbed a towel, but before I got to the door, Jody texted me back.

Jody: "Don't forget you have two to catch up from yesterday."

Crap. She was right. I'd been in the air for 22 hours, and, although I'd managed to jill-off once in the airplane restroom, it had been before midnight. I still had two left to do, today. Jody had texted me her second for today while I was in the car with Richard. Fine, I thought. It was still early, and it's not as if I lacked for inspiration.

It was a short walk from my cabin to the beach, which was deserted. Autumn had rented the island wedding venue for the week, and, other than staff and her guests, there was no one else here.

As I walked along, feeling the sand between my toes, looking out over the scintillating blue waves, I heard an approaching boat, and, after a while, saw that it was Rusty and Demarcus. They waved as they passed on their way to the dock on the opposite side of the island. I walked on, watching the sun begin it's descent toward the western horizon.

I walked around for a few more minutes before I started to feel thirsty, and I noticed that I'd wound up on the beach just down-shore of the veranda behind the banquet hall.

I made my way up the wooden stairs from the beach to the empty veranda, and entered the banquet hall through the tall glass door. The hall, too, was empty. To one side was a set of metal swinging doors with round porthole-style windows leading to the kitchen.

I pushed through the doors to find a large, modern chef's kitchen with stainless steel counters and a huge gas range. There was a large double refrigerator, and I took a bottle of water from it. Cracking the bottle cap off, I drank deeply.

The front door of the banquet hall opened, and I heard voices.

"Is she gone?" That was Austin's voice.

"I think so." Autumn said.

"She's down at the beach," came Rusty's voice. "We saw her on the way in."

"I think we have a few minutes," said Demarcus' deep rumble.

"Good." Austin said. "On your knees, Broken." His voice carried the snap of command. What was going on?

Keeping quiet, I edged forward so I could peer through the narrow gap between the swinging doors. I saw Autumn sink to her knees in front of Austin, the other two men flanking him. She was still wearing the orange bikini, but she'd lost the sarong. She kept her knees apart and put her arms behind her back, pushing her tits toward the men. She looked up at Austin, her face solemn.

He made a little gesture toward his crotch, and she immediately unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans. What was happening? Was Autumn cheating on Richard, before they were even married?

She pulled Austin's pants open and tugged down on the waistband of his underwear. His cock popped out, and I almost gasped aloud. I put my hand over my mouth and kept it there to remind myself to stay silent.

Autumn put the head of his cock in her mouth and looked up at his face, stroking his penis with both hands. She licked up one side and down the other, held it up to lick up and down the fat vein on the underside. I slipped my other hand into my bikini bottoms and widened my stance so I could touch myself.

I saw Austin make another small gesture, this time toward Rusty, and Autumn shifted her knees so she could free his dick from his pants. When it emerged, I saw it was already very hard, and a little bigger than Austin's. She went through the same procedure of wetting and stroking him.

After a few moments, Austin gestured toward Demarcus. When she pulled his cock out, I had to bite my lips beneath my hand. His penis was enormous, bigger than Austin's and Rusty's put together. Autumn sucked the tip and licked it all over, but didn't try to fit much of it into her mouth. I'd had no idea a penis could be so large. My fingers found my clit, and I began to stroke circles around it, staring at the huge, black cock.

"Stand up, Broken," Austin commanded. Why was he calling her that? She stood, feet apart, arms behind her back, chest out, like a soldier at parade rest. "Undress," he ordered.

She reached behind her back and unfastened her top, handing it to him. He laid it aside on a nearby table. Her tits were small, but perky, with big, cylindrical nipples and almost invisible aureoles. She slipped the bikini bottoms down her legs, then handed them over, returning to her stance.

Austin motioned toward a table and ordered, "On your back."

She sat on the edge of the table and lay back, lifting her legs straight up in the air, then slowly let them part until she was spread wide open in front of the three men. My breath was coming hard through my nose, and my nubbin felt so swollen and sensitive I couldn't touch it directly. I stroked my nether lips to either side of the engorged button, and tried desperately to keep quiet.

Demarcus took a position between Autumn's legs and began to caress her slit with the oozing tip of his dick. Austin moved toward her head. She had lain across the corner of the table so she only had to turn her head to take him between her lips. She gripped his shaft in one hand and cupped his balls in the other as she sucked the head of his cock. Rusty moved off to one side and stroked himself as he watched.

After a few seconds, Demarcus set the head of his giant cock to her opening and began to push it inside her. I goggled as the gigantic black dick disappeared into my sister's slender body.

My own body began to shudder uncontrollably as I tried and failed to stave off an orgasm. My pussy spasmed and shuddered, and I feared I'd made some noise, because Rusty looked up at the kitchen door briefly, before grinning back down at Autumn where she lay on the table getting fucked by two men.

I'd barely finished my climax when she began to moan loudly around Austin's cock. Demarcus leaned forward, his big hands on the table to either side of her hips, and fucked her steadily, with long, easy strokes. Her pelvis rose to meet him with each thrust.

"Hands down, Broken," Austin directed, and she dropped her hands to her sides. He took her head in his hands and repositioned it so he could thrust directly down her throat, and both men settled in to fuck her vigorously. I touched my middle finger to my tender clit, and found it already swelling again.

I watched Demarcus fuck my sister's pussy, Austin fucking her face, Rusty leering at her lithe, naked body on the table, trapped between the two other men. "... ohm ... ohhh ... mmm ..." she moaned around the dick in her mouth. The giant black cock appeared and vanished, appeared and vanished, like a magician's trick. My finger tapped and tickled my nub, and I knew I was going to ....

Suddenly, Autumn's body clenched, then began to buck wildly. Demarcus fucked her hard. Austin rammed his dick down her throat, and Rusty approached, aiming his rigid cock at her tits. "Uh!" she cried. "UHguuuuud!"

Demarcus jammed his cock deep inside her, and I could see his balls bounce as he came. Austin pulled his dick out of her mouth and began to spew cum into her face. Rusty jacked himself a few times and spurted his load on her titties. I rubbed my clit intently and had a second, smaller climax.

The four of them were silent for a moment, the men all looking down on Autumn where she lay, breathing hard and covered in cum, then Austin said, "Clean up, Broken."

Autumn climbed off the table and settled to her knees. I could see Demarcus' cum dripping from her cunt onto the floor between her feet. She licked all the cum off Demarcus' big dick, then moved to the other men, cleaning them as well. She used her fingers to collect semen from her tits and face, shoveling it into her mouth. Then she licked it off the floor where it had dripped out of her. I stared, mouth open, utterly astonished at what I was seeing.

When she had swallowed every drop of cum she could find, Autumn stood in front of the three men, assuming her attentive position. Demarcus stepped forward and kissed her, holding her head in his gigantic hands, ravishing her mouth with his tongue. She moaned and kissed him back. I could see her hands, clasped behind her back, white-knuckled.

When he finished kissing her, Demarcus left, and Rusty stepped forward, taking her face between his own hands and kissing her just as passionately. She responded just as eagerly to his kiss.

When Rusty had gone, Austin came to her and put his hand to the back of her head, gripping her auburn hair in his fist. He tipped her head back and looked down into her eyes. "Good girl, Broken," he said, and she whimpered. My pussy clenched at the sound.

Austin kissed her, then, deep and long, and she moaned into his mouth, her hips thrusting unconsciously, hands clenched behind her. At length, he finished and walked out the door, leaving her standing naked in the middle of the banquet hall.

She stayed there for a few long moments. I watched her, one hand still over my mouth, the other between my legs. At length, she gave a long, shuddering sigh, and sank into a chair. She sat there, naked, elbows on her knees, for a couple of minutes. When she straightened, I could see she was smiling — not the little Mona Lisa smile she usually wore, but a true, happy smile, like a girl who's gotten what she wanted for her birthday.

Autumn put her bikini back on, retrieved her sarong from just inside the door, and left. I stayed where I was until I was certain I was alone, then crept out of the kitchen and escaped back across the veranda and down the stairs to the beach.

I hurried down the beach toward my cabin. The crotch of my bikini bottoms was soaked with cunt juice, and I didn't want anyone to see. Besides, I had a lot to think about.

I got to my cabin and closed the door behind me. I followed the instructions on the card attached to the door pad to personalize the entry code so I could lock myself in.

I went to the bathroom and removed my bikini, then showered and rinsed the bottoms thoroughly in the lavatory, hanging them over the shower curtain rod. Then I sat naked on the edge of the bed to text Jody.

Summer: "4&5. Hiding in banquet hall kitchen. Live sex show with my sister and 3 hunks."

I deleted that text, though, and sent a different one instead.

Summer: "4&5. Banquet hall kitchen. Hunks 1-3."

I lay back on the bed and thought about what I'd seen. In truth, I couldn'tstop thinking about it; I mightnever be able to stop thinking about it.

First of all, I wasn't sure exactly what Ihad seen. Was it something like a bachelorette party or a stag thing where the bride or groom has a wild fling before settling down to a life of monogamy?

It certainly hadn't seemed that way. Weird as the encounter had been, they had all seemed comfortable enough with one another, as if they'd done things like this together before, maybe even often. Besides, wasn't that sort of last minute wildness usually done with strippers or escorts or something? Surely a bride wouldn't get up to that sort of mischief with her groomsmen. But, what did I know? I had all the worldly experience of a pet gerbil.

It was barely sunset, but I didn't know what I'd say if I had to have a conversation with anyone, so I decided to stay in for the night. I'd plead jet lag if anyone asked. I pressed '0' on the room phone and ordered a turkey sandwich, then put on my last pair of clean, dry panties and a long t-shirt I used for sleeping.