Loving Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karob
Karob
73 Followers

Using my index and ring fingers, I pulled my upper lips apart, allowing my button to stand up. I closed my eyes and stroked my moistened finger across it, and shuddered. Instinctively, my mind groped for a fantasy, and settled immediately on Demarcus.

I thought about him at the airport again, so tall, so black, in his expensive blue suit. I touched my nub again, and moaned. I thought about his big, dexterous hands, his kind smile, his deep, rumbly voice, and I laid the tip of my finger alongside my clit, giving it a little push to one side. It throbbed, and I moaned. I would cum with one, maybe two more touches. All I needed to do was think the words.

Autumn shifted her hand slightly against my thigh, and I remembered she was there. "Mmm," I said, my mind full of Demarcus, "I'm close, Au ... Autumn," I said.

"That's good, Sis," she said, "that's amazing," and began to move her hand up and down my inner thigh. The unfamiliar sensation made my orgasm recede a little. My finger hovered over my clit.

She moved her hand closer and closer to my center with each slow caress, until her fingertips grazed my swollen outer lips. "Mmm," I moaned, and my hips shifted upward as my knees fell a little further apart.

Using the backs of her knuckles, she brushed my upper thighs as her thumbs found my lips and spread them open. "... ohhh ..." I moaned.

"Easy," she crooned. "I'm just going to touch you here ..."

She put the tip of her finger, slick with some kind of lube, against my opening. "Ahh," I said. She pressed a little, but my gate resisted. I needed to relax. I brushed my finger across my nubbin once, then again, and felt my opening clench, then release. Her finger slipped inside. "Ahhhh," I groaned.

"Good girl," she murmured, and began to work her finger in and out.

"Ahh, yes," I moaned thrusting, needing. She took her finger away, quickly replacing it with something blunt, slick and synthetic. She worked it about in the pit of my vulva, messy with lube. I dipped my finger down to pick up a drop of the grease, then massaged it into my throbbing clit. "Oh, yes!" I cried, and the first wave of orgasm struck.

In the instant of relaxation that followed my first pulse, Autumn plunged the dildo deep inside me. "AHH, FUCK, YES," I shouted and came on the rubbery dildo, my pussy grasping desperately at the artificial cock. "Oh ... oh ... fuck, yes ..."

It was inside me. I lay there and felt it as my pussy spasms slowed. Autumn shifted it slightly, and a spate of mild core-clenches ensued. She began to move it subtly, in and out, and I sighed, let my legs fall open wide. "Ahhh," I groaned. She lengthened her stroke. I felt another orgasm begin to build.

Lightly, I stroked my finger across my clit, and the orgasm swelled. I could cum now if I thought the words, but I didn't. I let the sensation build ... and build. Smoothly, Autumn slipped the dildo out of my hole and replaced it with another, larger one, pushing it into me with firm authority. "Ohhh, fuck," I groaned.

The size of the dildo — and the unfamiliar stretching sensation — served to push my orgasm back, but, at the same time, seemed to make it grow in potential until I felt like a tiny surfer balanced atop the world's most towering and dangerous wave.

She began to shift the rubber stalk in and out, at first slowly, with very short strokes, then gradually with longer, quicker thrusts. "Ah, shit, Autumn ... oh ... crap, that's ...," I grunted, my hips pushing up against the dildo each time she prodded it into my center.

"Oh, oh!" I cried, on the ragged edge of an immense orgasm, then, suddenly, the dildo was gone. "Whaaa?!" I whined.

Then, as suddenly as it had disappeared, an even larger dildo, slathered with lube, pushed inside my pussy. "Oh, SHIT!" I screeched. "Oh, fucking SHIT!"

The thing felt enormous, like a rubber baseball bat shoved up my twat. Without a pause, she started fucking me with long smooth strokes. My fingers scrabbled at my enraged nubbin, my hips thrusting up from the bed as if in a yoga pose. "Oh, SHIT, Autumn," I screamed. "I'm cumming ... I'M CUMMING!"

My climax grabbed me and shook me like a dog with a rag toy. I twisted and writhed, shrieking, as the biggest orgasm of my life ripped through my body. My vagina chewed at the dildo as if meaning to crush it. She held it inside me until the spasms began to diminish, then she gave one more short thrust, precipitating a second round of teeth-rattling paroxysms.

When I finally stopped cumming, my entire body went limp, as if boneless. Autumn held the dildo inside me, and my pussy relaxed around it, as if accepting its intrusive presence. "Ahhh," I moaned, "that one's really big!"

She snorted and eased the thing out of me. "Look," she said, holding it up. I looked. It was not even half as big around as Demarcus' cock.

"Oh," I said. "It felt ... a lot bigger."

"Yeah," she said, stroking the inside of my thigh gently. "That's how it is, newbie. Don't worry, we're just getting started."

"... oh, shit," I moaned, letting my eyes fall shut and my head loll back on the bed.

She worked with me on larger and larger dildos for the rest of the afternoon. I came twice more, but the largest toy she put in me was not quite as thick as Demarcus would be. "Don't worry," she said. "Demarcus is very, um ... well, you'll be really ready for him. It'll be fine, as long as he doesn't ... well, we need to work a little on your back door, just in case."

She maneuvered me onto my knees, ass in the air, then spent a few minutes putting small — but progressively larger — butt plugs inside me. Oddly, they seemed easier to accept than the big dildos in my pussy. Maybe it was because I was relaxed from four orgasms, or just because they were a lot smaller, but I was able to open my sphincter and take them easily.

Finally, Autumn declared me as ready as she could make me in one afternoon. She decided to leave the largest of today's butt plugs inside me. "Just walk around with it for the rest of the day," she said.

We put our bikinis back on and went back down to the beach. I worried that the base of the plug was poking out so that it could be noticed through my bikini bottoms, but she said, "So what? I know it's there, and if any of the guys notice, it'll just turn them on."

I thought about that, about Rusty or Demarcus or Austin — or even Richard — getting turned on because I had a butt plug in my ass, and decided I kind of liked the idea.

Autumn and I enjoyed the beach until sunset, then shared a fantastic meal in the banquet hall with the guys. I kept glancing at Demarcus and finding his eyes on me, a gentle smile playing about his lips.

After dinner, we all had a nightcap, and Austin said, "We're going to get started early tomorrow. Summer, Demarcus tells me he promised to show you Lake Tagimoucia. That's a day trip, with some pretty strenuous hiking, but I'd say a dancer like you should be up to it."

"Hiking?" I asked. "I don't have any ... shoes, or ..."

"No problem," rumbled Demarcus. "Autumn gave me your sizes, and I already have everything you need. I've pre-broken your hikers the same way I do my own shoes, but you can wear them some tonight, if you want to get used to them."

"Demarcus will pick you up from your cabin just before dawn," Austin continued, "and bring you to the chopper. I'll fly the two of you to Taveuni. When you get back down from the highlands, you'll take a ferry to Qamea for the night."

"Yes, sir," I answered without thinking, then glanced again at Demarcus to find him smiling at me, a merry sparkle in his brown eyes. I blushed, and Autumn squeezed my hand under the table.

When we had finished our drinks, Demarcus retrieved a small backpack from beside the door and handed it to me. As I took it, he touched me beneath the chin, tipping my head up and capturing my gaze. "We'll have fun, tomorrow, okay?" he said in his melted-chocolate voice.

I nodded, not quite able to speak, and he kissed me. It was no kiddie kiss on the forehead, this time. He kissed me on the lips — no tongue, but a long, tender kiss that left me lightheaded. I literally don't remember the next couple of minutes until I found myself walking hand-in-hand with Autumn back toward my room.

After she left, I opened the pack. Inside were new — excellent quality — hiking shoes; durable, khaki shorts; and a loose, long-sleeved, dark blue blouse of cotton-linen fabric — tough, but breathable. I tried it all on and found the fit perfect. I walked around a little in the shoes. While they were not completely broken in, they had lost that brand-new stiffness.

Checking an online weather almanac, I found that daybreak would be at 6:28 a.m., so I set an alarm for 5. Before I went to bed, I removed the butt plug and cleaned it thoroughly, wrapped it in paper towels, and stashed it in the bottom of the pack.

I slept well enough, but woke before the alarm went off, excitement fluttering in my belly. I showered and got dressed. At 5:30, Autumn appeared at the door, a staff member in tow, with a big breakfast. We ate together and chatted until Demarcus showed up.

After hugs all around, he carried my little pack, as well as his slightly larger one, leading me down the path to the helipad. As we approached, I could hear the chopper warming up, and Austin met us as we walked up. He held my head down again as we passed beneath the spinning blades, but this time it didn't feel so much like he was treating me as a child — more like he was treating me as a submissive.

It was a short flight to a helipad on the coast of Taveuni, where Demarcus and I were met by a native guide named Ratu with a 4-wheel-drive SUV. He drove us as far up the mountain as the car could go, within about 6 kilometers of the peak, he said.

The rest of the trip was hiking over rough terrain through the most beautiful forest I'd ever imagined. Hundreds of little streams formed waterfalls at every turn, and there were flowers and birds everywhere.

Demarcus was not overtly sexual with me during the hike, but his large hands were on me constantly, holding me steady over rough spots, lifting me easily over obstacles, even carrying me honeymoon-style when I tired. He was immensely strong, and had such stamina that he never seemed even slightly winded, even when I was panting with exertion.

Ratu had said most people took as long as four hours to hike to the top, but, with Demarcus' strength and endurance, we made it in just under three, then back down the other side a short distance to the lake.

Lake Tagimoucia was exceptionally beautiful, and I could see the legendary red and white flowers all over, hanging on vines from the canopy. There were so many different kinds of birds I couldn't begin to count them all.

Our guide led us to a small clearing overlooking the lake, and Demarcus dug in his pack for a picnic lunch, complete with kitschy red gingham blanket. Grinning, Ratu took his a little distance away to allow us some privacy.

The meal was simple sandwiches and chips, with bottled water to wash it down, but it tasted wonderful after the exercise. I felt fantastic; I hadn't had such a good workout since my last dance class, almost three weeks ago, and I was sure I was glowing.

After we finished and packed up, we wandered around the lake for an hour or so, Ratu pointing out interesting details of the forest and lake, then started the hike back to the car.

It was much faster traveling back, not only because it was downhill, but also because I was in a hurry. I'd not been sure what to expect from this hike at first, half-anticipating — half-hoping — that Demarcus would drag me off into the jungle, tear off my clothes, and have his way with me.

Instead, he had been charming and considerate, and he'd shown me a really good time. I hadn't had this much fun in ... in fact, I was quite certain I'd never had this much fun. But my anticipation had been building all day, and it had been years since I'd gone this long without jilling-off. I was more than ready for Demarcus to have his way with me.

We reached the SUV, and I prodded Ratu to make good time down the mountain. He seemed to accept this as normal, and treated us to a bone-jarring trip back to the coast.

We pulled up beside a dock, where a boat waited. I was a bit giddy with excitement, and gave Ratu a kiss on the cheek in farewell. Smiling tolerantly, Demarcus lifted me onto the boat as I might lift a puppy. I bit back a giggle, but couldn't help trailing my fingertips down the lean muscles of his arms as he released me.

It took no more than five minutes to reach the tiny islet of Qamea, where Austin had rented a swanky beach house for us.

"Look around," he said, as he opened the door. "Settle in."

As soon as I entered, I stopped cold. Instead of normal living room furniture, I was looking at an enormous, steel ... bed?

"Ah," said Demarcus, "that's Austin's. It follows him wherever he goes. There's a crew that does nothing but move it around for him."

"Why is it in the living room?" I asked, edging around the huge bed, like a four-poster constructed from gleaming metal with all sorts of rings and channels worked into it, some with leather straps and cuffs hanging from them. It looked like it belonged in a medieval castle ... or a space pirate's starship.

"I guess it wouldn't fit in either of the bedrooms," he said.

As I made my way around the bed, I passed a wall made of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors separating the room from a sunning deck with a little plunge pool in the middle of it. Beyond the deck was a lovely white sand beach, and, beyond that, a beautiful lagoon.

Getting to the other side of the bed, I found a door leading to a master bedroom with a normal, king-size bed. "You can freshen up and change in there," Demarcus said. "You should find some sort of outfit that Austin laid out for you."

On the bed was a dark blue camisole with a minuscule thong. I thought about wearing it in front of Demarcus, and ... well, if my panties hadn't been soaked before, they certainly were now.

I stripped my hiking clothes off and took a shower. As I toweled off, I could hear Demarcus showering in the other bathroom. I put on the negligee and the tiny panties, and looked at myself in the full-length mirror, turning back and forth to see my body from different angles.

The camisole ended at my waist, showing off my hips and ass. I examined my butt critically, but was unable to detect any hint of flab. It was still a big, fat butt by the standards of a ballerina, but I knew that anyone else would see it as nearly perfect, round and firm.

Turning back to face the mirror, I weighed my breasts in my hands through the lacy, semi-transparent cups of the lingerie, then tugged the straps off my shoulders and pulled the cups down to expose my boobs. They looked huge to me, and, truthfully, I should probably be wearing a D-cup bra instead of always squeezing them into the largest C-cup I could find. Still, to anyone not dreaming of a career in ballet, they were exquisite: perfectly shaped, firm and smooth, they swayed languidly with each breath and jiggled with every motion.

I covered my tits back up and sat on the edge of the bed, wondering what to do next. Would Demarcus want me here, on this ordinary king-size, or on Austin's metal monstrosity of a bed? Probably the latter. Should I just wait until he called and told me what to do, or should I find him, maybe put on some sort of show in my lingerie?

I waited a minute or two, noting that the sound of the shower in the other room had ceased, then I wandered back into the living room, overstuffed with the huge bed. I glanced across the bed toward the glass wall. On the deck, sitting on a chaise in the sun, was Demarcus ... completely naked.

Quietly, I slid the door aside and poked my head out, glancing to left and right. On both sides, dense jungle grew in close to the deck. On the seaward side, the beach was entirely vacant, and the crystal blue ocean stretched away to the horizon.

Satisfied that no one else would see me in the negligee, I ventured onto the deck and stood next to Demarcus' lounger where he could see me. I could see every inch of his huge cock, lying across his thigh like a sleeping python. As I stepped into his field of vision, he smiled at me and twirled a finger. I did a slow, rather sloppy, pirouette, and he grinned.

"That's pretty," he said. "I'll tell Austin how good you looked in it. Now take it off and go lie down on the big bed."

"Yes, sir," I said automatically, then bit my lip. Was I supposed to say it to him, or just to Austin? I hadn't really been told to say it to anybody. They were %my= words, after all. They just seemed to slip out whenever Austin spoke to me. Well, hadn't he said Demarcus was my trainer today? Demarcus just sat there, smiling patiently at me.

Glancing around instinctively, I took hold of the hem of the camisole and lifted it over my head. His eyes took in my tits, and his smile broadened. Encouraged, I turned to face away from him and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of the thong. Slowly, bending from the waist, I slid the panties down my legs to my ankles showing him every millimeter of my ass, and my pussy lips pouting from between my thighs.

"Mmmm," he rumbled, and reached toward me, his big hand cupping my ass cheek, giving it a squeeze, then a brisk slap.

"Oh!" I squeaked, but stayed bent over for him. He chuckled and slapped the other cheek. It stung, but he stroked his palm over my ass, and the combination of sensations flooded my cunt with honey. He noticed, and stroked a fingertip along my slit. "Ohhh," I moaned.

Demarcus gave my butt another squeeze, then said, "Go on then, girl. Get on that bed. I'll be along soon."

I went inside and lay on the bed, naked, legs together, hands by my sides. I closed my eyes and waited ... and waited. I opened my eyes. Where was he? I could turn my head and see him out there, facing away from me on his chaise, soaking up the sun. I could just see the head of his dick where it snaked over his thigh. He was making me wait. Fine, I thought. I would wait.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, or looking through the glass doors at what I could see of Demarcus, as long minutes passed. How long had it been? I'd left my phone in my pack, and there wasn't a clock in sight. I thought about getting up to fetch my phone, but ... he'd told me to wait.

I waited. The anticipation was driving me wild, and my crotch was dripping wet. I wanted to touch myself, but ... I didn't think that's what he'd intended, and I didn't want to disappoint him. So, I kept my hands at my sides, took a deep breath that didn't seem to help much, and ... waited.

I must have dozed off. I woke when the bed shifted, and looked up to see Demarcus, still naked, sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Then he lifted my arm and fitted a padded leather cuff around my wrist.

"Demarcus?" I said. "What ..."

"Shh," he murmured as he buckled the cuff. "It's all right." He put my wrist back at my side and picked up the other one, placing a cuff around it, too. "I'm not so much into the whole bondage thing myself," he said conversationally as he brought out a larger cuff and fitted it around my leg, just above my knee.

"But, this, uh, lifestyle of ours," he went on as he placed a cuff above the other knee, "well, bondage is a big part of it." He moved to my feet and began to put a cuff around my ankle. "The other guys will expect to do this sort of thing with you." He buckled the cuff, then put the last one around my other ankle. "So we need to get you used to it."

"I ... okay," I said. "I mean, yes, sir." His eyes flicked to my crotch for an instant, then he picked up my wrist again. "That means something to you, doesn't it," he asked, as he moved my arm above my head. "When you say, 'yes, sir?'"

Karob
Karob
73 Followers