Loving Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, a knock sounded, and I waited for them to leave before cracking the door, peering out and retrieving the styrofoam boxed meal from the step. I ate, watched a little TV, then went to bed.

I tossed and turned my way through the night, stumbling through a confusing welter of disturbing dream images. I dreamed of Autumn, on her knees, bound and gagged, pussy dripping with cum. I dreamed of myself, tied to a tree, fucked hard by a snarling black man who wasn't Demarcus. I dreamed of Austin, beating me with a whip as I screamed and came.

Finally, around 3 a.m., I gave up on sleep. I looked in the mini-fridge and found little bottles containing various kinds of alcohol. What the fuck, I thought, and selected one at random. I looked at the label. Kentucky bourbon. Another new experience, I thought, as I curled up in an easy chair and sipped it.

When dawn began to brighten the windows, I drew aside the curtains and watched the sun come up. Not for one instant over the last 12 hours had I managed to think of anything other than the scene I'd witnessed yesterday. I knew now that I wouldn't be able to let it be.

I had to find a way to talk to Autumn about it, but I was afraid. What if she was furious that I had spied on them? What if I lost the only family connection I had?

When it was light enough, I dressed in a pair of short blue-jean cutoffs, sandals, and a light blue halter top that left a few inches of midriff bare.

I walked down the beach until I drew even with the banquet hall, and looked up toward the veranda. There was Autumn, sitting at a table sipping from a champagne flute. She waved, and I waved back, then climbed the steps to join her.

"Hi, Sis," she said, as she stood and hugged me. We sat, and she gestured toward the flute. "Mimosa?"

"Sure," I said. She raised a finger toward some invisible bartender and said, "Sleep well?"

I shrugged, but didn't answer the question.

"Autumn," I said. "There's something I need to ask you about."

She raised an eyebrow, but held up a finger as the waiter brought my drink. When he was gone, she nodded for me to continue.

I sipped, and ... wow, that was tasty! "This is really good!" I said, and she smiled indulgently. I sipped again as I tried to decide how to begin. I just couldn't think of any subtle approach, so I decided I'd just have to attack it head-on.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yesterday, when ... you guys were in the banquet hall, I was ... in the kitchen. Watching."

The surprise on her face was more expression than I'd ever seen on it, except for the happy smile I'd observed after her tryst yesterday.

"I'm so sorry," I blurted. "I never meant to spy. I was just there, and by the time I realized I should have said something, it was too late. You were ... I couldn't ...."

"Oh, honey," she said. "I'm sorry. You were never meant to see that. It ... wasn't what you think ..."

"No, wait, please," I said. "I don't mean that I'm upset. I mean I hope you're not upset, but ... oh, crap, I don't know how to say this."

I took a deep breath and another sip of mimosa, then said, "The thing is, Iknow what it was. I thought about it all night, dreamed about it, and, sort of figured it out. And ... I want ... I need ..." I broke off, unable to get the right words to come out.

"You need ..." Autumn said in a speculative tone, "... youneed ... what you saw me getting."

I nodded miserably.

Autumn sipped her drink thoughtfully. I thought about trying to explain further, but I really didn't understand much more than I'd already said, so I kept quiet.

Finally, she said, "You're pretty young for something like this. But, you seem to know what you want. That means you're going to get it somewhere, and I'd rather it was with someone I trust. But, in the end, it doesn't matter what I think. It's not my decision."

"It's not?" I asked, surprised.

"No, of course not," she said, and looked at me closely. "You say you know what you saw yesterday. Do you understand what Austin is to me?" I nodded. "Do you know what that's called?" I shook my head, no.

"Austin is my dom, Summer. Do you know what that is?" I shook my head again.

"It stands for dominant," she said. "I'm his submissive, his sub, one of them, anyway."

"... submissive ..." I whispered. WasI a submissive? Something deep inside my belly responded to the word, and I shivered.

"So," she said briskly, "it's his decision. I'll talk to him about it. If he doesn't say 'no' outright, he'll want to talk to you. He'll ask hard questions, maybe even test you in some way. Are you ready for that?"

"A ... a test? What kind of test?"

"I don't know," she said. "I couldn't guess. I can't say how I would decide on this if I had to, and I don't know what he'll say, or do. We'll both have to find out."

"One thing I do know," she continued. "He won't take you if you're not ready. I know you think you are, but he won't do anything to ... damage you ... further."

I nodded again, and said, "Okay. I understand. Please ask him. I'll do whatever he says."

"That's a good way to start," she said, then laughed. "That's theonly way to start."

We chatted for a few more minutes, then Autumn left to find Austin. I waited, stomach full of butterflies. When she returned, she held out a hand. "Come with me," she said, face serious, almost apprehensive. "He'll talk to you."

She took me to a cabin not too far from mine, and knocked, then entered without waiting for a response. Inside, the cabin was identical to mine, save for the smell of man. Austin was seated in the easy chair, like a king upon a throne.

Autumn went to her knees in front of him, pulling me down, too, and she assumed the kneeling position she'd taken before. I tried to copy her, knees apart, hands clasped behind my back, chest out. It made me very aware of my tits jutting toward him, and I felt my face flush.

He watched us expressionlessly until we settled, then observed us. At length, he said, "Summer." I looked up at him. "Your sister tells me you think you want to start training with us. Is that right?" I nodded. He frowned.

"You need to speak when I ask you a question, Darlin'," he said, not unkindly. "Don't just wag your head around."

"Yes, sir," I said, the secret words making my pussy instantly wet. He regarded me as if he somehow knew what that phrase meant to me.

"Good," he said. "So, you were watching your sister yesterday when she had her training."

"Yes, sir," I said, beginning to feel a tremble in my stomach at the words, and hoping I didn't cum right here just from talking to the man.

"Did you cum?"

I stared at him. How did he know? I bit my lip. "Not yet, sir," I said. "I might soon, though."

His eyebrows shot up, and one corner of his mouth crooked. "Well, that's good to know, and I'm glad you're already comfortable telling me. But, what I meant was, did you cum yesterday, when you were watching?"

Oh. Stupid. Could I be more stupid? "Oh. Yes sir. Um, twice."

"Twice," he repeated. He drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair. "Do you often cum twice?"

"Yes, sir, sometimes, when I still need two jill-offs ..." I broke off.

"Go on," he said, frowning.

I took a deep breath and said, "I sometimes do two, or even three in a row, if I haven't kept my vow yet. Three is hard, but I've done it."

"Your vow."

"It's a secret, sir," I said. "I'm not supposed to tell."

Austin steepled his fingers in front of him and considered me bemusedly. At length, he said, "I respect that you can keep a secret, Darlin'. I can keep a secret, too, and so can Autumn. I can guarantee that yours will be safe with us, but there can't be any secrets between you and me, if you want what you've asked for."

I had to tell him. I had no choice. I hoped Jody — and the rest of the Jills — would forgive me.

"There's a secret society at Rockmorton, the Guild of Jills," I said. "Every class has a group. Each group has a party when everybody is around 14 where we ... deflower ourselves ... with a dildo. After that we take a vow to jill-off — that's masturbate — at least three times a day. We each have a partner, a Guild Accountability Partner. We text each other reports on each jill-off."

Autumn was staring at me, mouth open, eyes wide.

"You've been doing this for, what, four years?" Austin asked.

"Yes, sir."

"And every time, you report to ..."

"Jody, sir," I said.

"May I see?"

I didn't even hesitate. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, unlocked it, and opened Jody's text messages. He took it from me and scanned back through the messages. The corner of his mouth crooked again, and he said, "Am I 'cowboy hunk?'"

"... yes, sir," I said. Oh, my pussy was so wet, saying it so much. I must be soaking through my shorts, panty liner or not.

Austin handed the phone back to me, and I set it on the floor beside me. He remained leaning forward, elbows on his knees, looking into my eyes. It made my pussy quiver. "Summer," he said, "have you ever had sex with a man ... or a boy?"

"No, sir," I said.

"Or a girl," he asked. "Do you and Jody ..."

"Oh, no, sir!" I said. "The Jills don't ... it's not about that. It's about ... I don't know. It's about keeping your vow, not just about getting off. Sometimes it's hard, and you don't really want to do it, but you have your vow, so you do it anyway. Twice, maybe three times, if you have to, or you make it up the next day."

"I saw that in your texts," he said. "You did your two extra from the airline flight while you were watching us."

"Yes, sir," I said.

He leaned back again in his chair, knees apart, considering. I couldn't help looking at his crotch, thinking about his cock. I'd seen it. I'd seen him fuck Autumn's mouth with it. I wondered if he'd fuck my mouth anytime soon.

"Summer," he said, and I started, looking away from his crotch guiltily. "Let me see," he said.

"Sir?"

"Do it for me now," he said. "You still have three to do today. Jill-off."

I glanced at Autumn. She kept her eyes on Austin's face. I stood up. I didn't know where to look, so I looked at his eyes. I unbuttoned my cutoffs, and unzipped them.

I wondered if I should try to do some kind of sexy striptease, but I didn't think he was interested in that, so I just hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and panties, and dropped them to my ankles in one swift motion, then stepped out of them.

I glanced around, wondering where I should do it, then decided to just keep it simple. I lay down on the floor beside Autumn, feet toward Austin, and spread my legs.

He could see my pussy. He was the first man ever to do so. Hands trembling, I reached between my legs and touched my sex. It was so hot, so swollen. I pulled my lips apart, and a small gush of cunt honey flooded out. I caught some on my middle finger.

With my index and ring fingers, I spread my lips to expose my nubbin. I showed it to him, brushed it with my wet finger, and gasped. He watched. I touched it again, and my pelvis pushed my hips upward, showing him more of my wet, throbbing crevice. I rubbed my finger across my clit, and the sensation vibrated through my body. I rubbed harder, and my hips pumped, pushing my aching pussy up at him like an offering.

"Oh, sir," I moaned. "Please, please ... please ..."

He seemed to understand. "Cum, Darlin'," he commanded. "Cum now."

I stroked my fingertip across my clit once more. "Oh, yes, sir," I moaned, and the world exploded. My entire body flushed and clenched, my vagina spasming and quaking. I used my fingers to spread my lips apart so he could see the pink flesh pulsing, and I held it open for him until my shuddering body quieted.

I lay there, my legs open, showing my pussy to Austin, who regarded me with dark, glittering eyes. I could have cum again, just looking at him. Finally, he said, "Good. You can kneel."

Shaking, I returned to my kneeling position next to Autumn, still, bottomless, knees apart. I could feel a trickle of pussy juice running down the inside of each thigh, and I wondered if he could see it.

Austin regarded me thoughtfully for a while, then said, "All right, Summer. Since it appears you've already been involved in a training program, of sorts, I will agree to take you on as one of my subs — just on a probationary basis, for now. You'll need a training name."

I glanced at Autumn, but she didn't look at me, just knelt there, motionless, eyes fixed on her dom's face.

"You heard your sister's training name yesterday?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you understand why I call her that?"

I shook my head, then hastily added, "No, sir."

"Autumn," he said. "What do you call something that has been used so hard and so carelessly that it no longer functions properly?"

"Broken," she said, her voice unsteady. "I'm broken."

"Summer," he said to me. "Your sister has explained something of your background to me. Tell me, what do you call something that is of so little value that it is discarded without a second thought?"

"... trash ..." I whispered, staring at the floor between my knees. Beside me, Autumn choked on a sob.

"Look at me," Austin snapped, "and speak up."

"Trash," I said loudly, looking up at him. "I'm trash."

"Fine," he said. "Your training name is Trash."

I swallowed hard, and said. "Yes, sir."

"Summer," he said, a little more gently, "'Trash' is the name I'll call you during training sessions. It's something that's just between you and me, or whoever I put in charge of you. If anyone else talked to you like that without my permission, it would be disrespectful, and they would answer to me. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," I said, feeling a little relieved. At least I wouldn't have to be called 'Trash' all the time.

Austin drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair, gazing off into space for a few moments while Autumn and I knelt in front of him. Eventually, he looked at me and said, "Your training will not be exactly like your sister's. She's Broken, while you're Trash. You each need different things, and different things will be expected of you. I'll need a little time to consider."

He nodded in dismissal. I put my panties and shorts back on as he watched. As we turned to leave, he said, "One more thing, Summer."

I turned back to him and said, "Yes, sir?"

"For now, no more jill-offs without my permission. I'll make sure you don't violate your oath, and I'll decide how to handle your reports. Give me your phone."

I unlocked my phone and handed it to him again. He tapped out a message to Jody and handed it back. I glanced at it.

Summer: "1. Resort cabin. Cowboy hunk."

"You can go," he said.

Autumn and I held hands as we followed the path toward my cabin. "I can't believe you came so easily," she said, almost whispering. "He worked with me for a month before I could cum at all."

"It was the words," I murmured back.

"Words?" she asked. "What words?"

"'Yes, sir,'" I whispered. "Those are my secret words, that I use to get off. I never say them out loud to anybody, but I say it in my mind when I need ... a little push. But today, I must have said it to him a dozen times. I wasso wet. It was a good thing he told me to jill-off when he did, or I would've cum in my panties before much longer."

"Wow," she said. "I never thought of having a secret phrase like that. He really liked you saying it to him so much."

"I liked it, too," I said. "He's ... he's so ... he makes me ..."

"Yeah, I know, Sis. Me, too," she said, and hugged me around the shoulders.

I spent some time helping Autumn with wedding prep. It was only Tuesday, and the wedding would be on the beach Saturday, weather permitting. Decorations for the ceremony would wait until Thursday and Friday, after the rest of the bridesmaids arrived, but there were still lots of details to take care of.

I helped her contact RSVP stragglers, told her stupid jokes as she walked back and forth breaking in her wedding shoes, and helped fill out escort and place cards.

"Let's change," Autumn said, after hours of attending to details, "and go down to the beach while it's still light enough, okay?"

I changed into my bikini, then we stopped by her cabin so she could change, then we played on the beach for a while. Once, when we happened to be just down-shore of the banquet hall, I looked up to see Richard, Demarcus and Rusty sitting at a table on the veranda watching us. They grinned and waved, and we waved back.

Austin texted Autumn then, and she said, "He wants you back at his room. Come on."

We walked back to Austin's cabin together. She knocked, then opened the door and motioned me inside. "This is just you," she said quietly. "I'll wait here."

I went in. Austin was sitting as before, and I took my position at his feet.

"All right, Summer," he said. "Tomorrow, you're going on a date."

"A date?" I asked, surprised. I'd expected ... well, I wasn't sure what I'd expected, but it wasn't a date.

"With Demarcus," he said. "He will be your trainer for the day, and you will follow his instructions as if they were my own. He may, or may not, use your training name. He probably won't need to, as you are already very obedient and well-behaved."

"Yes, sir," I said, and the words had the usual effect. I hoped I wouldn't need to say them too many more times because I couldn't wear a pad inside my bikini bottoms.

"Today," Austin continued, "you are to spend some time preparing with Autumn. I take it you recall what Demarcus' cock was like?"

"Yes, sir," I said. "It was big."

"Yes," he said. "Tomorrow, you will have it inside you. Today, with Autumn's help, you will practice. You should be able to achieve at least two more orgasms this afternoon while she helps you get ready for Demarcus. You may report them to Jody however you wish, as long as you conceal your relationship with me. Do you have any questions?"

I did have questions, but I couldn't think of any that wouldn't answer themselves in time, so I said, "No, sir."

"Good," he said. "You can go."

Autumn was waiting outside, and I told her what Austin had said as we walked back down toward the beach.

"Hmm," she said. "This afternoon is not a lot of time to get you ready for ... him," she said. "... and, um, we're going to have to get you ready, ah, both places."

"Both places?"

"Yes," she said. "Demarcus likes anal. He might not do it with you tomorrow, but ... better to be ready. If not tomorrow, then soon, anyway."

Anal, I thought. He might put that gigantic cock in my butthole? How was that even possible?

"We'd better get started," Autumn said, taking my hand and leading me toward her cabin.

When we got to Autumn's cabin, she told me to shower and get comfortable. After I finished, I left my bikini and came out of the bathroom naked. She was naked, too, sitting on the edge of the bed. In front of her was an open plastic case, like something you'd keep photography equipment in. This one, though, was full of dildos.

I hesitated, and she smiled reassuringly. "It's all right," she said. "Just lie down."

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back, legs together, hands by my sides. I felt nervous, but excited, and I felt a constant flutter in my belly.

Autumn put a warm hand on my leg, and I flinched. "All right," she soothed, rubbing gently up and down the front of my thigh, then moved to the other thigh, rubbing gently.

"We'll start the way you usually do," she said, "however you would ... jill-off, if you were alone here. But, don't cum, and tell me when you get close."

I lifted my knees, and spread them, and she moved her hand to the inside of my thigh, just above my knee, maintaining her soothing contact.

She watched as I followed my usual procedure, stroking my middle finger up my slit to gather the little drops of pussy honey that oozed out between my lips. When I'd first started jilling-off, I'd had to rub myself for a couple of minutes, but now, I was always a little wet, and just thinking about cumming was enough to squeeze out a few drops.