Loving Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Shit!" I cried. I felt the breeze from the ocean touch my raw nub, then noticed it on my nipples, as well. Suddenly, it was as if I could see myself from some feet away, lying naked on this table, legs spread, being fucked by this incredible, beautiful, black man.

My attention crashed back into my body then, and Demarcus began to fuck me in earnest. He leaned into me, lifted my hips in his huge hands — hands that could palm a basketball — and fucked me.

"Oh, SHIT!" I shouted, clutching at his massive shoulders, setting my heels to his broad back, forcing myself onto his thrusts. "FUCK ME!"

He drove his cock into me, again and again, filling me completely, now. When the first spasm of climax punched into me, it felt like reality got stuck for an instant. My entire body clenched hard, concentrating all its physical energy on the glowing ember between my legs, then I screamed as it exploded.

An incredible wave of pleasure washed over me, sweeping me up and sending me tumbling. Then another, and other. Dimly, I recognized that Demarcus was still fucking me as I clung to him, screaming and moaning, my pussy clenching frantically around his enormous cock.

He hugged me to him, letting me squirm on his dick until I'd gasped and trembled my way through the very last, shuddering spasm. I collapsed against him, legs around his waist, tits pressed into his hard chest, my head on his shoulder, lips against his neck.

He carried me inside, his penis still inside me. Holding me up with one hand under my ass, he laid me down on the bed beneath him, and made love to me again and again.

I came four more times on Demarcus' beautiful cock that night, and I was honored to get two more loads from him. We fell asleep in one another's arms in the middle of Austin's big bondage bed.