All Comments on 'Loving to Like Ch. 01'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
JGardnerJGardnerover 12 years ago

Really liked the concept & loved their interaction. It was more about the relationship than the sex but the sex was hot. Well done!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks JGardner

There's more to be told to this story. The other parts are waiting for moderator approval. Without giving anything away, I can say the story continues to have a man-on-man and cumplay for Troy. I'm posting the different chapters based on the chapter content. So far, the next chapter is submitted as Group Sex while the third is posted as Erotic Couplings. I'm working on chapter four, not sure if it will be the final chapter or not. I hope so. I'm not trying to write an epic, just a hot story about two unique people.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

My wife was the same way. Finally realized I was more fem than butch and we both like it that way.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who's Bob?

Alex becomes Bob at one point. (The 'find and replace' feature in Word is very useful)

Otherwise, a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellently Done!

I'd enjoy seeing this myself between an old "bi-friend" and my lover. Hot sex but also a fascinating look into what drives this relationship - and how loving can be expressed in a multitude of ways. Thanks!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years agoAuthor
What about Bob?

You're 100% right about that, Anon. I did screw up. If there was an easy way for me to correct it, I would, but that would require a resubmission. Writing for free on a free site, I guess ya gets whatcha pay for. I do proofread my stories, but unless someone wants to volunteer to be an editor for me (send me a PM if you do), we'll just have to hope my proofreading eye gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

A good story but I'd like to see the story develope more. This story seems as it leaves a lot of unanswered questions for Molly and Troy.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years agoAuthor
The Story Continues!

Chapter Two is now up:

http://www.literotica.com/s/loving-to-like-ch-02

There are two more to cum, er, come after this one. They are both in line for the moderators.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 12 years ago
Great read

she 'forced' him just enough to get him to do it without leaving him a castrated sissy wimp. I give this a five!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Love the start

The way Troy and Molly teased Alex was so funny, I felt sorry for him. Almost. Him wanting Molly back and failing was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh yeah, I love the part where she teases him as she watches him suck

amazing

joey_whojoey_whoover 12 years ago
I liked it

I think your story was very erotic and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

How erotic. Good writer. More please. I couldn't put my dick down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Thanks...awesome story!!

DelsetDelsetalmost 12 years ago

this was bloody brilliant. it really reads as a hot fragment of three peoples lives, not as a self contained story, as some submissions are. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you go forward with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best ...

An enjoyable story. Look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was a good read!! I want to suck cock for Cathy in Florida !

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Good tale.

Your wirte so good. And Troy is bi, not gay. I have lots of cuckold's suck my cock and even swallow a load once in a while. I would be Alex in the Tale. I have also been sucked off at glory holes and have stretched more than one male pussy as I work him and leave him filled with my load.

theothermrtheothermrabout 10 years ago
VERY hot

Well written and great subject matter, I like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome !!!

Great writing, and i wouldn't worry about the " Bob " thing, small mistake in Big story, am looking foreward to next chapter, KUDOS !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want my wife to watch me suck!

I am a married bisexual 59 yo male who loves to suck cock. It is such a fantasy of mine to have my wife watch me do it!! I love cock and I have sucked young ones, old ones, white ones and black ones. I just love cock! Honey won't you please watch me suck his cock until he comes in my mouth and I swallow his load?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I Loved this nice male cock suckers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

I'm happily married but I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth... I wish my wife would encourage and enjoy it. Well written...

WNYer0117WNYer0117over 7 years ago
What a great thrill!

You put one of my biggest fantasies to print so well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was hooked

Well written story, once I started reading it I was hooked and couldn't wait until the first climax. The chemistry between the characters is believable -- wish I'd been there or better, been one of the characters.

BimarcBimarcover 6 years ago
Gf liked seeing me with cock in my mouth

My gf, later my wife, had always wanted to see two men suck dick in front of her. I made her fantasy come true one afternoon & she just loved it. Been bi ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story. Needs a bit of proof reading. Characters were Molly, Troy and Alex. Where did Bob come from?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Loved your story, the first time I sucked a cock was during a threesome with a couple. I loved sucking him for her.

Dirty6Mind9GuyDirty6Mind9Guyover 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! Want to read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My fantasy

Never did this, but it TOTALLY is in my fantasy box! Bob

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
BI COCKSUCKER

I have sucked a lot of cock and eaten a lot of cum.i have sucked cock at gloryholes,the nude beach near us, public carpark at work and of course at home with my hotwife.

If I’m home when she has a lover over she will always make me suck his cock and then return after to clean them both up.

Gazo1954Gazo1954almost 5 years ago
I love sucking cock

It's more fun when my girlfriend watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a great sexy story, loved it. I'm 60 now (not gay) but a few years ago I fantasised about sucking cock, but didnt want to meet a 'man'. I finally visited a tranny escort, the combination of sexy female underwear and hard cock was so exciting. I went to see her regularly for about 4 years, I sucked her everytime and she always came in my mouth and I swallowed every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it but ...

Chose a name for each of the participants and stick with them. Bob, Brian, Tony, Alex ...

Great story though

trunkmonkey427trunkmonkey427over 4 years ago
Well done

I now have a new fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story but you got Alex and Troy mixed up several times in the narrative. Otherwise, it was a great read.

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
GREAT!!!

I loved your story. I’ve had this opportunity several times (slightly different details though) and loved sucking cocks for my girlfriends and cleaning their pussies after they fucked the other guys. KEEP writing!!! PS ... mixing up with Bob was no big deal. We all make errors of no consequence.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

at end of part 1 you got names mixed up and Molly went from behind and over Troy to being on Alex's waist somehow. Name switch ruined the edge of 1st BJ and swallow.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A lot of girls like guys who are not afraid to let loose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story involving a boyfriend that can be convinced to suck cock. Early on in our dating relationship, she seduced me into to sucking cock. And, now that we are married, I haven’t stopped.

My first cock was of the boyfriend of my wife’s BFF. Both of the girls were down on their knees right beside me coaching me on. He had a huge, thick, long cock and big pendulous balls. Actually, there was enough real estate - in his crotch - for all three of us to suck and lick at the same time.

They urged me to look directly up into his eyes the whole time. His eyes were mesmerizing, and he had a somewhat scornful smile on his face as I sucked away. My small testicles more or less shrunk up into my body cavity, and my small dicklet also shriveled. Both my wife and her girlfriend nodded approvingly as my masculinity melted away.

When he started to come, both gals held my face firmly in place, and he gave me a huge facial. He was a heavy cummer. After he finished, he slapped my face with his partially hard cock, it was met to be humiliating, and it was. Both girls giggled as I spontaneously came on the floor.

To this day, I would never suck a cock on my own and I have never taken a cock up my ass. However, in the presence of my wife, I truly love sucking her lover’s cocks!

Probably the most exciting development is that she has put my penis in a steel tube which prevents erections. Sometimes, she will take it off and let me hump her. I’m 100% impotent and she just giggles as I try to penetrate her. She always makes me stop just before I cum; and she puts the tube back on.

So, I have no ejaculations from sex or sexual stimulation – only a wet dream a few times a year. My nuts seem to be shriveling and even atrophying, if that is possible. And my wife just bought an even smaller steel tube for my wiener. They just waxed me, and my pube is starting to look absolutely pre-pubescent.

Now, ten years later, my wife and her BFF have watched me/helped me suck over three dozen cocks. Then, after I give them a release, they are able stay erect and ‘go all night’ on my wife.

We can’t wait to read the next chapter in your story. We want to see how much of a cock sucker Troy has become from the urging of Molly. We are betting that she is angling toward also having Alex (Mr. Big Cock) as her lover. Probably, she really is a size queen and could easily handle both Troy and Alex on the same night!

Great story!

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

I love to suck cock, unfortunately I don't have a wife or girlfriend at this time. And if I did I would show her just how much I enjoy a nice cock and cum in my mouth by giving her a deep tongue kiss so we both can enjoy his cum. I know it's not in the story but I would love to show her that I like it in the ass also especially as I'm eating or fucking her pussy. Thanks for the great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6355 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES