All Comments on 'Loving Two'

by dancometh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think there is a very special person fir each of us. My special person was perfect for so many years and then cancer claimed her. At my age it is unlikely that I would ever recontact a "Jilly". But if another special person came along, I would like this story to be my story. It was very well written. Though so unlikely for me, the author gave me a little boost and a bit of hope. Thanks dancometh!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

A very sweet, heartfelt story of love, loss and love again.

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
It's not the sex to lost the 5*

Your mantioning only " the children " ! There is so much like the boy' and girl's or to name then or the baggage and so on.

Variety your writing and you rise.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Good story so well written. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers

SAGE

FlekxxxFlekxxxover 1 year ago

Really dumb story, Braindead plot and a Pussy Main character. KYS

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Ignore the jerkwads. Live your best life. Love your best life. Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is almost pure, distilled gamma. The beautiful girl who stupidly rejected the "Nice Guy" has two kids with the "Wrong Guy" while supergamma "Nice Guy" magnanimously condescends to allow an inferior beautiful woman to pleasure him and bear him children...then the inferior beautiful woman does her duty and dies so that supergamma "Nice Guy" can generously accept the groveling apology of his Pedestal Woman, acknowledging and cleansing her of her past stupidity, and earning her eternal gratitude for permitting her to worship the ground he walks on for the rest of his days. The vague detachment that supergamma "Nice Guy" demonstrated with respect to the "inferior beautiful woman" was just *chef's kiss* perfection.

Keep that Gamma Delusion Bubble strong, mate!

Seriously, recognizing the gamma behaviors (and thought patterns) is the first step on the road to graduating from gamma to Delta. It's not easy but it's worth it. Lift some weights my man. Google graduating Gamma 1, 2, 3, and 4. And delete this embarrassing fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story. Sorry there are so many people here finding reasons to spew vile on you. You wrote something beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you nailed amount of sex It is a Romance story, your other one coukd have been "Erotic Couplings" I really enjoyed this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdancometh@dancometh
24 Followers
Lover not a fighter

SIMILAR Stories