All Comments on 'Loving Wife Ch. 02'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

From my perspective, this story line is perfect. (for better or worse i've read a lot of these type of stories) Two things I can't wait for: 1) For you to finish it. 2) Go home and try out the exact position mentioned in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic

This is one of the best stories out there about willingly submissive hubbies and their naturally dominant wives. The intimacy brings them closer and seems to be taking them to new places. Also well written with a believable storyline.

karli_kuntkarli_kuntalmost 18 years ago
Ohhhh Gawwwddd !!! I Love This Story and Plot

This is a fantastic story and plot. It reminds me sooooo much of the almost accidental and innocent way in which My First Wife Transitioned, Transformed and Trained me to be her little crossdressing cuck hubby. I wonder how many other men and women have stumbled upon this Lifestyle in similar ways. I must admit, I never would have believed in a thousand years this would happen to me. I grew up in a small Midwestern Town as a macho male farm-boy. However, I was born with a teeny, tiny little dicklette that is really nothing more than a "clittie". After a frustrating first year of marriage, My First Wife gradually Transformed me into a cocksucking little sissyslut kunt-gurl. Although I initially tried to resist, it wasn't very long before she had mentally manipulated and eventually hypnotized me into being a cock-craving sissy faggot. Reading this story brings back so many memories. I can't wait to finish it.

Your naughty little sissyslut kunt-gurl,

Ms. karli kunt

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

I'm glad they took a time to back off and talk a bit, but I also think that limits should have at least been broached.

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 9 years ago
A very lucky guy

Amazing. I wish my wife was so accomodating!

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Reading this through a second time. Well written, bŕilliant story. I wòuld ĺove to have a wife like this. She's fantastic. Happy to exchange emails if you are interested.

Speedosmothy3Speedosmothy3over 6 years ago
Smooth cocked pantie wearer

A very enjoyable chapter. I enjoyed it that his wife had him remove all his body hair and be smooth, like a girl and how she had him wear her panties

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Our journey forward towards my eventual change.

I'm intrigued on how the path'll be chosen for his eventual growth into womanhood and beay. So far I'm being aroused to the point of fantasizing about stepping into my femininity and becoming a lovely female.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Turning me into a lady

Oh she can turn me into a girl anu dau she desires me to be completely, pouring me into sexy lingerie, stockings, heels & a sexy pencil skirt with matching blouse. Then giving me over to a man would be a gift of tasty meat to devour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is hot sexy and very kind a true leader love it Thank You

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking21 days ago

Considering how realistically they started out on chapter one, I'm a little disappointed to see how they seem to have slipped into a feminization dynamic without any prior discussion. Not that there's anything wrong with unrealistic stories, but that's wasn't what I expected here. Still, I'm enjoying how gentle and consensual this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous