Loving With Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
Becoming more loving & more revealing, the games go deeper.
12k words
4.62
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

I woke up to find Dee staring at the ceiling. I was quickly worried, thinking about last night's intensity. "Are you okay, baby?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Just remembering." She sniffed her armpit. "Oh my God. That man."

I grinned. "Are you okay, though?"

She nodded. "That was so wild. The things he said. Did. It felt weirdly good, just letting go of being in control."

I thought of how both Rachel and Matt had taken control of me now. "It's exciting, isn't it?"

She nodded. "It's very different. But it's very fun. Yes."

"I thought he might be hurting you, pinning you down like that."

She licked her lips. "When I was cuffed. Fuck." Her hand went under the sheet. I watched as my lovely, and before this trip slightly sheltered, girlfriend masturbated in front of me. She closed her eyes and bent her knees. I was hard just watching her. I pulled the sheet off and stroked her leg. She turned and looked at me. "I'm sore but I need to cum." I think she was pleading.

I quickly got between her legs and kissed her hand. She moved it from her pussy and I started blowing and licking. She grabbed my hair and pushed me down into her. She was grunting. "Please, Jim. Oh please."

Fuck. She was so turned on. We were both already naked, I just slipped up her body and pushed my hard on towards her. She nodded her head.

"But you're sore."

"Spit on it. Hurry."

Oh my fucking God. I spit on my hand and rubbed my cock. She watched my movements. "Make it wet for my cunt."

Fuck!

I slathered it in saliva, then slipped my cock inside her easily. She was clawing at my neck. Her legs locked around my waist. "It won't take long," she said.

"I won't last long," I tried to smile, but she felt so good. Velvet and vice-like. I hesitated, then took her arms and pinned them down over her head. She smiled and shut her eyes. "Like that. Do it hard."

I pinned her down and fucked her as hard as I could. I had never just let go like this. Just fucked myself into her like she was only there for my pleasure. We were both grunting with each thrust. "Make them hear us," I said.

She opened her eyes and stared at me from a million miles away. "Cum in me."

"Yeah?"

"Fucking do it." She raised her voice as I fucked her harder. "JUST FUCKING CUM IN ME. YEAH. GO ON. LIKE THAT. LIKE. THAT. FUCK IT. FUCK THAT. CUNT. FUCK ME."

Pinning her down, I pounded her now soaking wet pussy until she came, shrieking my name. "JIIIIIM!"

I kept going until I came, flooding into her. Wet hot jerk after wet hot jerk. Shooting deep inside her warm welcoming depths. Another thing we had never done! It felt wonderful. Like the most incredible intimacy two people could ever find. She kept her legs locked around me and I fell on top of her. Sweat and cum glued our bodies together. There was a sweet sticky musk on her body of Matt's cock.

We lay there, stunned. I pressed my lip to her ear. "Love you. More every day."

Her arms went around my body, her legs squeezed around my waist. She breathed into my ear. "I love you so much."

Dee and I shared a long shower. We washed each other, but then I held her and we just hugged under the water. We kissed for so long, I thought we might shrivel up. We couldn't let each other go. We were holding each other's faces, staring into each other's eyes. It wasn't like we were seeing each other afresh, just that the last day had stripped away certain things and revealed there was so much more for us to discover.

When we emerged, we found Rachel and Matt in the kitchen, they clapped. Dee gave a curtsey, so I did one too. She giggled at me.

"How are you two?" Rachel came over to us, motherly face on.

"Good, I hope," Matt looked at Dee, concerned.

"You heard us," I said. "We're okay."

Dee went over to Matt and hugged him. "Last night was a lot, but I could handle it. Thanks for listening to me."

"Did I push right? That's important. You push a little, but not too much."

She nodded. "Just right. Mind games. Mental fantasies. Makes me shiver thinking about it."

I came up to her from behind and gave her a warm hug. "So those were fantasies of yours? Being watched and stuff?"

She pursed her lips. "Just fantasies, yeah. I would never do anything like that. But it's fun to think about. The blindfold made it that bit realer. And Matt's attitude, of course."

"Not too stern I hope?" he still seemed wary.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "No master, it was fine. I was pushed, a lot, but I was never worried, or scared."

"The more I pushed, the more turned on you got?"

She nodded. A thought occurred to her. "Can the neighbours hear us?"

Matt laughed. "No neighbours one side, the house across the road is too far away, and Ted and Carol are deaf as posts. I think."

Rachel elbowed him. "I don't know why he keeps bringing them up. We'll be having a sexy moment, and he asks me if I think Ted can hear me."

"Because it turns you on," he grinned.

Rachel smiled. "Poor Ted."

Dee giggled. Rachel moved away, I was looking in a cupboard and Matt was alone with Dee. They exchanged a little light small talk, but I noticed he was watching her carefully. "So, you enjoyed it all? All of it?"

"I did, yeah."

He moved ever so slightly closer to her. "Do you still have my mark?"

She hesitated. "Sorry sir."

The way she instinctively called him sir changed Matt's demeanour instantly. He gave her an appraising look. "Where do your panties belong?"

I stopped what I was doing immediately to watch them.

For a heartbeat she looked nervous, then Dee was tugging her white panties down to her ankles. "Here, sir."

Matt nodded. He brushed a lock of hair from her face. "That's right, baby." He looked around, and then saw a pen on a countertop. He looked at her intently. She nodded.

"Good girl." He turned her round and then drew a large fresh M on her bum and then spanked her. "If I spank it in, it might last longer. What do you think, girl?"

"Yes sir."

I watched as she regressed into instant submission. I could tell by her breathing how incredibly turned on she was.

Matt spanked her again. A nice soft slap. "Say: good morning sir."

"Good morning sir."

"Do you eat ass for breakfast?"

"Yes sir."

My God. She didn't even hesitate. Matt smiled, then turned around and dropped his sweatpants. I don't know if he'd showered this morning, Dee didn't care. She fell straight to her knees and rimmed him. Some switch inside her had been flicked. Nothing else mattered.

He let out a deep moan.

Beside me, Rachel watched Dee as she quickly got to work. We were both stunned at the sudden turn of events. "Look at her," Rachel murmured, "she's a natural sub."

"What about you?" I undid my belt. Rachel grinned and moved behind me. I felt her tug my trousers and boxers down, and then her quick wet tongue was licking me eagerly. I bent over the counter and felt her go deep.

Matt reached back and stroked Dee's hair. "That's a good, good girl. Is ass what you eat for breakfast now? Tell me."

She pulled away and looked up at him. "Yes sir."

"Taste good?"

"Yes sir."

He stroked her face. "You're very good at it."

"Thank you, sir."

"Hands behind your back."

She did as he said.

"Want to show off?"

She nodded.

He looked annoyed. "I want to hear your pretty voice when you're about to promise me nasty things."

"Sorry sir. Yes sir."

"Now count to a hundred and eat me."

"Yes sir."

He put his ass in her face and she plunged her tongue into it. I counted with her, watching her concentrate fiercely, breathing hard through her nose. She didn't pull back out until she was done. At one point Matt gripped the counter, I saw him look dazed and his eyes closed about halfway. A hundred seconds of purest heaven.

When she stopped he turned around and stroked her face. "Good girl. That was perfect." Looking down at her, he brushed her face with his cock. It was twitching into life and bobbing up. She looked at it nervously. His voice was soft."If I asked you to take it, would you?"

She took a deep breath. "I- yes sir."

"If I bent you over the counter and buried myself in you for my pleasure. You would take it for me?"

She nodded. Her eyes were glued to his hardening cock. I don't think she was really ready to feel it again, but I didn't doubt she would try and do it.

Matt lifted her face by her chin to look at him. "I believe you. You're wonderful. Now get up."

Dee got to her feet and stepped out of her panties. Matt led her out to the lounge.

Rachel was tonguing me deep, and now she was reaching around to stroke my cock. "Fucking hell, Rachel," I groaned. "Think you can rim better than her?"

Rachel moaned.

Matt wasn't the only one who could play games. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue. Deep strokes. In and out." I pulled apart my cheeks, and she started to go slow and deep like I'd asked. Oh it felt so so good. "Oh. Like that. Fuck me."

I felt her pull my cheeks apart as far as she could. She was trying to push her face as far into me as possible. She pulled back and spat into me. I groaned.

"God Jim, the things I'd like to put in your arse."

"Tell me." I was whimpering.

I could feel her hot breath against my wet anus. She was wanking me again. "I wonder how big a strap on I could get in here? I bet you could even take a fist."

Woah. I groaned and my voice became a whisper. "Would you make me?"

Her finger slipped easily up inside me. There was humour and excitement in her voice. "That's the sort of punishment dirty boys like you get. They get pushed to their limits. If they have any."

My voice was still a whisper. Cowed by the dirtiness of my thoughts. "What else?"

"What else would I do to you?" I just moaned as her finger pushed into me. "Whatever I fucking wanted."

I groaned and turned round. I got to my knees and kissed her. I didn't think I had it in me to cum again, but she'd got me close. "That sounds weird and scary. I love it."

She kissed me back, smiling. "God I love pushing you. You're so fun."

"Come on," I grinned, "let's see what he's doing to Dee."

I pulled Rachel up and we followed the other's to the lounge. When we got in there Dee was on the sofa, Matt's face was buried between her legs. He was kissing her gently.

I led Rachel over to them, and pointed for her to sit as well. The two girls sat next to each other while we knelt between their legs and kissed them.

"You deserve this," I said, between feverish licks. Rachel held my hair and smiled.

I heard Dee buck and moan, she had been turned on all morning, I knew she couldn't take this for long.

Rachel and Dee started giggling, talking about their good boys. I tuned it out. I was lost in pussy. All I could hear between their words were their sharp breaths, their little moans. I knew Dee was close, and I could feel Rachel beginning to shudder. I sucked on her clit and stared up into her eyes. She stared back at me intently. I slipped a finger past my tongue, and then I brought her to a sudden climax. She pushed her pussy up against me, and I pushed back with my tongue. Soon she was shaking and moaning, stroking my hair as she came.

Matt was teasing Dee with long slow licks. I watched him slowly bring his tongue from her crack to her clit, and she almost wailed at the time he took. "Please sir."

He grinned up at her, then buried his long tongue inside her, and she shook. She came quickly, with little shuddering motions and breaths. Her second orgasm of the morning. She lay there, breathing heavily. Spent.

She stroked Matt's hair, while he gently kissed her thigh. I softly stroked Rachel's legs as they rested on my shoulders.

"Well," I said, "that's breakfast sorted."

The rest of the day we all took a break and just hung out. Rachel went shopping. Matt showed us around town. That night we all went to a restaurant, we hadn't thought or spoke of sex once. We didn't need to, there was enough intimacy without it.

The only odd moment was when Dee came back from the toilet and sat down gingerly. "I'm still sore, Matt."

He looked up from his meal, "Oh, Dee, I'm so sorry-"

She pulled a face. "Not complaining." She sipped her wine. "Just wondering how you're going to make it up to me."

I remembered Dee's wish and Rachel's game were next. "So, uh, when...?"

Dee made a face. "I need a long night's sleep." She smiled. "But maybe tomorrow?"

Sexual tension pulled up a chair and sat down.

Rachel licked sauce off of her spoon. "So, Dee. We get to tie you up, and do anything we want?"

Dee frowned. "Not like, you know..." She nodded at Matt.

I smiled at her. "I know exactly what you want."

She smiled at me, and then returned to her food.

Rachel and Matt shot me looks, but they could find out later. If Dee wanted an early night, we could sit up and talk about what we were going to do for her.

We were going to worship her.

Dee fell asleep quickly, and I talked about her with Matt and Rachel. I wanted her to have a perfect loving experience. I talked about candles and oils, and Rachel nodded. "Oh that sounds lovely."

Rachel was sitting in Matt's lap, curled into him. We were all sipping wine. "You've been together, what, five years now?" she asked.

I nodded. "Nearly. I can't remember life before her. I don't want to." I frowned. That wasn't a good time. Empty. Depressed. Consumed by the same job that was spitting me out. I had no idea where my life was going.

"You really love her," Rachel said, softly. "I mean, that's obvious, we all do, but you've never loved anyone like her."

I sighed. "I never really thought too much of myself, until this shy girl came into the office. I made her laugh a couple of times, and became addicted to making her happy." I laughed. "So stupid."

"It's not stupid," Rachel said. "It's love. We all want to love and be loved. When we actually are lucky enough to find that person, it's..." she looked for a word, "it's like waking up for the first time."

"Like you never knew the world was in colour until then."

She nodded. "The people you love change the world around you. They change you."

Matt hugged her tight. "Damn true."

I nodded. "Without her, I'd be more selfish. More miserable. I would be smaller in my soul."

Rachel smiled at me, she rubbed Matt's arm. "Don't say that. You would still be a lovely person, Jim."

"I would be sadder."

Matt raised his glass. "To the people that make us happy."

We toasted and drank.

I had a couple more glasses, we all did, and I wriggled in my seat, a little uncertain about how to ask something that had been on my mind. "I was amazed how she kind of slipped back into submission like that. It was really hot."

Rachel nodded. "Once you enjoy the feeling, it can be very easy to slip into. A look, a word, a little spank," she smiled at Matt, "can have your mind unravelling in a second. It can be very comfortable, with the right person of course."

"Do you want to try that with her?" Matt asked. "It can be a wonderful thing to add to a relationship, if you both want it."

"Maybe. If she'd like it. I don't really know how to uh..." I felt embarrassed. "I wouldn't know how to do it, I guess."

Matt nodded. "Would you like to?"

I felt a little nervous. "Sure."

Matt took Rachel's glass. "Get your collar."

Her face lit up, and she hurried away. Sleeping butterflies started to wake up in my stomach. Matt saw my reaction and smiled. "Don't worry. I want to give you a quick lesson. The basics. Give me your body and ten minutes."

My body? I had assumed he and Rachel were going to demonstrate something. I didn't know what to say.

Rachel came back and handed me a pink collar. I held it and sat with it in my lap. I was waiting for something.

"Stand up." Matt kept his voice quiet.

I got up.

"Put on the collar. Take your clothes off and stand over by the table."

I licked my lips. I had thought of them both controlling me. God. This felt like a dream. My hand shook a little as I tried to undo the collar. Rachel took it from me and helped me with it. I felt it fit around my neck, a little tight, but not too much. There was a lovely glint in her eye.

I took off my shirt and my jeans. I paused for a second, then slowly pulled my boxers down. I had no idea what was coming. It was electric.

I went to pick up my clothes and Matt stopped me. "It's about control. You don't do anything unless I say."

I froze.

"Leave your clothes on the floor. Where they belong."

I nodded.

"It's exciting isn't it, feeling so upside down like this?"

He knew exactly what he was doing. I could only nod again. I wasn't sure if I should speak. Or wanted to.

He pointed over to the table. It was waist high, pushed over by the far wall. "Stand against it, put your palms down on the top. Legs apart. You have ten seconds."

I quickly crossed the room and took up the position.

"Isn't it lovely, how you just moved? You didn't stop to think. I didn't give you time to."

He got up. I heard him move behind me but couldn't see him. "First you take someone's body away from them. Let them give it to you. Then they're reeling, they can't believe how easy it is to be ordered around, and how delicious it feels."

His hand stroked my buttocks. "The basics. It's all about sensation." His touch was gentle, then his fingernails raked slowly against me. I groaned. He took a cheek in each hand and then squeezed them hard. I got used to his hands, and felt their absence when he abruptly moved away.

I could feel him looking at me. "They become an object. They don't have to think. Don't have to worry. Their normal lives are gone. All that pressure. All that crap. It's all gone and then there's just this. Anticipation and release."

I heard him undressing, then suddenly his larger body was pressing close against mine. He was standing right behind me, naked. I felt his huge cock sliding against my crack. He reached past me and his hands came down over mine. He was holding them down against the table. I took a deep breath.

"The hands are the most exciting part, aren't they?"

I nodded. Jesus.

His cock rubbed against me, I wriggled, but I couldn't move. "Stop wriggling."

I froze.

His voice was a whisper in my ear. "You can't get away. The most delicious part is that you don't really want to. It's a game. It takes two to play it."

I felt him push down on my hands. His feet were between my legs, nudging them further apart.

"Oh God." I said.

He licked the back of my neck, then bit my shoulder. "You can do all of this clothed, of course. It's all about touch. Feel. Control. If you pin her like this, all she can do is wait to feel. Long for it. You are the one that controls her release. You are the one that creates her tension."

I was breathing deeply now. His cock was getting stiffer. He suddenly jabbed at me with it. I gasped and moaned.

His voice was now a dry low chuckle. "That sound you just made, that low husky pant. Was pure fucking lust. You have to tip people over, Jim. Make them empty out their tired everyday selves, and lead them somewhere new. Somewhere joyous. They make sounds they never expected to make. Have wants they never knew they wanted. You start to break their mind a little. Do you understand, boy?"

I nodded, I couldn't help but arch back into him, he was teasing me so good.

"You like being teased. Everyone does. You like being pushed. You like to play games. Control is a game. You teach Dee how to play it with her body. You make sure that she wins, but only when you say so. Then, when her body is on fire, and she can't take anymore-"

He stepped back and released me. His exhilarating weight and touch was gone. I turned around to face him, aroused and confused. He pointed at the floor. I knelt immediately.

Matt clapped. "You create desire and release. Everyone is different, but the principles are the same. Put her in a sexy little game, and tease her with it. Use her senses, use what she likes, and what you think she might like. Push her. She likes that. Lead her to pleasure."