Loving With Friends Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee shook her head. "Rachel!"

Rachel stared back at Dee, openly fingering herself, she shifted around so her legs were wide apart. As if exposing herself like this made the names more true. She wanted Dee to see that they were true. That turned her on.

Matt stood over her. "Happy whore. Depraved cumlover."

"Yes, yes."

"Dump," I said.

The first name to make Rachel blush.

Matt looked at me. He looked at Rachel and raised an eyebrow. He grabbed Rachel's hair and pulled her forward, until she was back on her knees. He reached back and gave her a light spank. "You told him that? Shameless. I bet it turned you on, didn't it?"

"It's what she is." I joined him, standing over her. Masturbating while I stared down at her as aloofly as I could. "Man milker. Spunk servant."

Dee joined us. She gave Rachel a dirty look. "Pussy sniffer."

Matt grabbed Rachel's chin and turned her head to look up at him. "All of these pretty names fit, don't they?"

Her fingers were a blur, sawing in and out of a pink wet hole. "Oh yes, sir."

"Wet wife."

"Gape girl."

"Ass licker."

We all took turns. We weren't playing now. Rachel's evident and increasing arousal had pushed us all into the game. Her fever was ours.

Matt gave her nipple a tight twist. "Rimmer. Cum chaser. Pain slut."

Her eyes closed. He was pushing her close.

"So that's what a pain slut looks like?" I tried to say it casually, disdainfully, wondering if it would help tip her over the edge.

Next to me, Dee's eyes were locked on Rachel's convulsing and jabbing hand. She spat words at her. "Fanny fucker. Pussy drinker. Cum loving fuck pit!"

Dee, with her soft voice, and its sudden unusually vulgar dirty tone sent Rachel over the edge. Her hand froze and she whimpered. Her shoulders and legs shook. Matt was quickly holding her as she came on her knees before us. He held her and soothed her. She rocked in his arms. Her hand clenched and unclenched.

She opened her eyes and looked up at us, giddy. "Thank you. Oh my God. Thank you."

Matt gave her a tight squeeze. "Okay? Was that okay?"

She nodded at him. "Just what I wanted. Fuck! I feel so dirty."

"We should spit on you till you're clean," I murmured. My cock was still hard and heavy in my hand.

It was the first time I had seen Rachel shocked. She looked up at me and a big smile slowly came over her face. "Only if you cuff me first."

Matt laughed. "I'd like to see that. But what about Jim's card?"

The roast.

Rachel gave him a grin. "Can I get my breath back first?"

"Of course."

"You can do your card," I said to Matt. "While Rachel recovers."

He shrugged and went over to the box. He picked out a card and unfolded it. "Truth."

Rachel sat on the sofa. Dee had got her a glass of water and was fussing over her. Rachel looked up and gave Matt a smirk. "Ooh, tell them about one of your early experiences." She gave me and Dee a look. "Matt's got some very hot tales."

Matt sat down and waited. "Like what?"

I had no idea, before I could think of anything Dee asked him: "Your first time dominating someone."

I could understand her curiosity about that.

Matt hesitated for a moment then nodded. "I was pretty young, early twenties. She was my mate's older sister. She was probably in her late twenties. Always looked at me a certain way." Dee sat next to me as she listened. I rubbed her leg, and her finger grazed at her pussy. Matt was watching Dee as he continued. "I guess my mate had told her I was built a bit differently. She was always hanging around, trying to flirt a bit. I think she was embarrassed. I was younger, and she didn't exactly want to go on a date. One night I met her at the pub. She looked sad, might have been crying. Turns out she just got a boyfriend, and it turns out he's got another girl. She's part of a collection. He's been a bit mean to her and she's feeling useless. She's pretty, but she's not gorgeous or anything. He's basically dumped her, and blamed her for not being worth it. Shit like that."

"Asshole," Dee muttered.

Matt nodded. "Her flat's not far, so I walk her home. I've had a crap night, so when she asks me in I think why not. We go sit in her lounge and then her tongue is down my throat." Matt shakes his head a little. "She wasn't great. Nervous, I think. I was young, but I think I'd had more experience. So I took the lead."

"What happened?" Dee was stroking her legs.

"I straight up asked her what she wanted. She looked sad, like I was about to laugh at her or something. I felt for her then, like she wanted so show me something, share something. She just said she was lonely. I pushed her, asked: what else? She said she hadn't had good sex in a long time. I said: what else? She said she was embarrassed. So I said to her: show me. We went to her bedroom and got into bed. I licked her and she loved it. I got on top of her, and she said I was bigger than she'd heard. She wanted to suck it, so I let her suck it. I got really hard and started tugging her hair. She really liked that. So I flipped her over and started to fuck her. I was being careful. I have to be. But she was bucking into me." Matt paused, the memory was sharp. "She just bucked back into me and said: fuck me hard. Like a whore."

Dee's eyes were wide. "Did you?"

He shrugged. "I just grabbed her hips and fucked her. She was screaming and moaning. I kept stopping and asking if she was alright, she just wanted more. At one point she asked me to spank her, begged me more like, that's when it clicked. Once I understood, I did it properly."

Dee was touching herself now. "What does that mean?"

Matt's cock had been drooping, going limp, now he gave it a couple of sharp tugs. All of us were watching him. "I got out of her, spanked her. Then made her beg me to put it back in. She loved this. Needed this. This was an outlet she'd craved and felt so ashamed of it. I was turned on by that, but I also wanted to give her what she needed. I made her tell me her biggest fantasy. Her "shame" as I put it back then. She said she wanted to be tied up. Slapped. Pissed on. All sorts of stuff. I was twenty three." He shook his head again.

"What did you do to her?" Dee asked.

"I tied her arms behind her back with her stockings. Then I fucked her from behind. I reeled off a list of ridiculous porn scene things I was going to do to her. Whore her out. Take her arse. Film her and post pictures. Just the dirtiest things I could imagine. She came over and over and over again. When I couldn't take it anymore I came over her face. Then I panicked. I didn't know about aftercare. What was I supposed to do? I felt weird, God knows how she felt. I untied her and tried to take care of her. She was overwhelmed."

"So were you," Rachel said, softly.

He nodded. "I was scared I had hurt her. She said she was fine, but I went into the bathroom, put my face in a towel and cried."

Dee gasped. "Oh God, I didn't- I shouldn't have made you bring this up-"

He smiled. "It's fine. You asked. It was a lot. I went back into her room, and we talked all night. She was very submissive, but had no one to help her get the feelings out. The more she talked about giving someone power over her, the more I got it. The more I liked it. It wasn't just sex, or control. It was trust. Deep secret feelings the wrong person would make you feel ashamed about. Or use against you. I asked her if she felt ashamed, because she looked beautiful, radiant, from where I was sitting. We sat on the bed and we kissed, and we played some more. She made me a lovely breakfast, then I fucked her over the sink, spanking her until I had left a mark. She'd demanded a souvenir."

"Do you think she was using you?" Dee asked, fascinated.

He shrugged. "I was rock hard, and I fucked her like a demon. She was the first woman who ever just let me let go. I always had to hold back. Be gentle. She was desperate to be used. And she used me to get that. It took me a few years to understand how people play, how they rely on each other." He looked at Rachel, "How that sort of play is so much- so much- better with someone you trust. Someone you love."

Rachel got up from her seat. She walked over to Matt and got to her knees in front of him. She leaned forward and they kissed. They exchanged some whispers.

Dee's hand was stroking my cock, I felt myself grow heavy and hard in her gentle palm. We watched as Rachel lowered her head, and lovingly took Matt's cock carefully in her mouth.

"What does that feel like?" Dee asked, her voice a soft moan in my ear.

I moaned as she stroked me. "She's slow. So warm. Makes you feel special. She loves cock, but your cock especially."

Listening, Rachel wriggled her lovely big bottom at us.

Dee kissed me deeply, while her fingers were wrapped tight around my cock. The room was charged now with expectant tension. Dee pulled away and looked at me. "Do you want me to suck you while you watch them?"

I nodded. "Baby, please."

She gave me a naughty grin, then slipped down between my legs. Her cool skin against mine gave me shudders. Soon her hot mouth was around my cock, and I listened to the sounds of two wet mouths at work. She moved so slowly, her tongue was so soft, licking so teasingly. She wanted this to last for me, she made it so good.

I stroked Dee's hair, but soon the need for more boiled up inside me. I was so hard I wanted to fuck her face, but I couldn't do that, not after how much tenderness we had all shown her. I pulled her away. She looked surprised, but then she smirked. "I forgot, you boys haven't cum yet."

"I need to fuck." It sounded stupid, but there was no time for more words than that.

Dee's eyes lit up. "Okay baby. Let me watch."

I got up and went over to Rachel. I stroked her curly blonde hair, then held it, I pushed her down onto Matt's cock. "Is she good?"

He gasped. "The best."

I rubbed my hands down her back. She wriggled around, so that she wasn't on her knees, but all fours. Her mouth never left her husband's massive cock. I got to my knees behind her and rubbed her pussy while looking at Matt. "I'm so fucking hard it hurts."

He looked excited. "Yeah?"

"I'm just going to fuck this pussy right now. I'm going to spit roast your wife."

Rachel moaned feverishly. I poked at her pussy with my cock. She felt so wet already. I think this tension had been building in us for days, and none of us had gotten any release after worshipping Dee.

Because we knew this was coming.

Matt writhed in pleasure, then he pulled Rachel's mouth off his cock. It looked like she'd been deep throating the whole fucking thing. There was drool everywhere. He looked down at her. Lovely adoring happy Rachel. "We're both going to fuck you now. You're our meat. We are so hard and horny. Will you give us your holes, baby?"

He was stroking her hair. His eyes were locked on hers. The adoration was mutual.

All she did was open her mouth wide, and then reach back with her hands to pull her cheeks apart.

"Fuck her boys!" I heard Dee behind me, her voice was tight. She was masturbating.

Matt smiled, and then shoved his cock back into Rachel's waiting mouth. I waited for her to get comfortable and back in her rhythm, then I pushed my stiff cock straight into her achingly warm hole. She tensed and moaned.

I grabbed her hips and tensed. So wet and hot I couldn't take it. "Oh she's so good." I moaned.

Matt watched my face. "You can cum in her if you want. We've talked about it. We're all safe."

One of Rachel's hands was below her, supporting her, the other one found mine and gave it a reassuring pat. I just nodded, and squeezed back. I shut my eyes while my cock twitched and pulsed inside her. I tried not to cum. Not yet.

"Oh my God, you should see his face, honey" Matt sounded proud, "He can barely take that pussy."

I nodded. "Hotter than heaven." A silly line, but he laughed. Dee came over and sat to Matt's right, about an arm's length away. Enough to give him a little space, and close enough to see my face. "How do I look?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Like she's special."

I smiled back. "Yeah, but touching you all day got me this worked up."

Matt grabbed Rachel's head and fucked her face. "God this is so romantic."

Rachel pushed her way off his cock a little, seemed to breathe in, and then she went straight back down. She took it all. Dee was wide-eyed. "Oh my God, Rachel. How do you do that? How are you breathing?"

The sight of Rachel devouring that cock, plus her inability to answer turned me on like crazy. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her with deep motions. Rachel groaned.

Dee watched me, fingering herself. "Oh yes, make her cum, Jim. Make her feel good." My eyes locked on hers. We just stared intently at each other. My eyes roved to her breasts, then her pussy and back to her face. I couldn't take it anymore, I shut my eyes and just focused on pumping steadily. I felt sweat all over me. Something grazed my bottom and I opened my eyes to find Dee had moved next to me. She smiled. Her fingers were stroking my bottom, looking awkwardly for my anus.

"Nice?"

I smiled and nodded. She kissed me, then went behind me. I didn't know what she was going to do, but then I felt her tongue going all the way down from my neck to my bottom. I gasped. "Oh yes baby yes."

"Is she rimming you?" Matt watched us. "She's good at that."

I shook my head.

Rachel pulled herself away from Matt's cock, and gasped as I fucked her. "Oh it feels good."

Matt tenderly stroked her hair. "Good girls rim, don't they?"

She smiled up at him happily. "Good boys too."

"She doesn't have to-" I began to speak, then I felt Dee's tongue poking at my anus. I groaned. "Oohhhh." I looked at Matt, pleadingly. I couldn't speak.

He grinned. "That's it Dee, just like that. While he's inside her, get inside him. You're melting his brain."

I froze, I didn't dare move. Her tongue got deeper and deeper. Rachel half turned to look at me. "Oh he loves it so much," her voice was so soft. So happy for me. I felt her pussy squeezing me, she was trying to pull me deeper inside.

"You're going to make me cum, you know that?"

She gave me a look that was pure filth. "Do it. You can cum anywhere you want."

I felt Dee kissing her way back up my spine. Soon her face was back at mine, smiling impishly. "Are you going to cum in her?"

"I don't know. Is that okay?"

"I guess. It's kinda hot." We hadn't talked about it, but we knew everything between us all would be safe. "Do you want my boyfriend to cum in you, Rachel?"

Rachel looked at her and licked her lips. "Only- I mean if that's-"

"You're so dirty." Dee grinned at me. "I can be dirty too. Wait a sec." She got up and scampered away. I ran my hands over Rachel's body, fighting the urge to flood it with cum. She was resting her head on Matt's chest, he stroked her face while she licked his cock. Dee came back and knelt beside me.

I was confused. "What do you want me to do?"

I felt a cold lubed finger poke my anus. "Fuck her. All the way."

I gasped and my whole body tensed. "Oh God!" I pulled back at my cheeks to give her more room, and she grinned that new impish grin of hers. Her face was close to mine while she reached back and fingered me as deeply as she could. With my eyes locked intently on hers, I began to fuck Rachel again. Dee's free hand was rubbing all over my chest. Her finger slipped deeper, it was as if she was pushing me deeper into Rachel.

Matt held Rachel's face so he could look into her eyes. "Flood her with good hot cum, Jim."

Dee pushed her middle finger as deep into me as she could. "Yes, Jim. Do it."

I was shaking. Rachel was moaning loudly. "I'm going to- Close. Oh God."

Eyes on Dee, I fucked myself hard into Rachel, mindlessly, until the sheer ecstasy of it all broke me. I came hard, shooting cum deep into her blissfully warm space. Dee put her arms around me and held me as I shook.

Matt stared into Rachel's eyes as she gasped. "Yes! That's it, Jim! Fuck that cunt and fill it up!"

His dirty words made her moan as he cupped her face. Each new spurt made her moan a little more.

When I was finished Dee kissed me. I rocked against her, and she held me. "Good boy. Was that good, Rachel?"

Rachel looked back at us, her face was bright red. She smiled broadly. "God yes."

I stayed in her a little longer. Letting tremors subside. I smiled at her and rubbed her back. I pulled out of her carefully, and gave her bum a light spank. "Amazing," I said. I sat on the sofa next to Matt. Dee sat next to me and looked at my spunk-slick cock. Rachel also saw it. "Are you wondering if that tastes of me as well, Dee?"

Dee didn't say anything. I held her long hair around her neck, collecting it round the back. She gave me a smile, then lowered her face to my cock. She licked it slowly.

"Oooh" I moaned. I was so sensitive under her light tongue.

After a few licks she looked at Rachel and nodded. "Does have a new flavour."

Rachel grinned. "Yeah?"

Dee gave it another lick. "Sort of strawberry cream."

Rachel giggled in delight.

Matt got up and moved behind his wife. She bit her lip. Matt looked at her sweaty, gaping, cum slick pussy. "I see you're nice and lubricated, Mrs Green?"

She smiled. We also saw her take a deep breath. "That's right Mr Green. Do I look a mess?"

His huge cock poked at her hole, and her eyes went wide as it began to disappear. "Oh wow, cum is such a good lube." We watched as he fucked slowly into her. Working his hips, looking for the right angle, they knew each other's bodies better than they knew their own. When he was deep enough, he started to fuck her hard and steady.

She closed her eyes and buried her face in the sofa. Sharp moans came in response to his sharp movements. Matt's eyes were closed too. They both looked utterly content.

After a while they had to swap, her knees were sore. He flipped her onto the soft carpet and then fucked straight back into her. She breathed deeply at the sensation, then nodded, as if at some private question she knew he was asking. He pinned her hands down and stared into her eyes. We saw Rachel's legs tremble as he made her cum. She whined and whimpered, nobody could fuck her like him.

He pulled halfway out and then slammed into her, she cried out, but nodded at him as she did. Their play was full of these reassuring ticks and motions. At one point she gasped sharply, and he instantly stopped. She wriggled under him, and soon she was nodding again.

By the time Dee had licked my cock clean, and even got me semi hard again, Matt had begun to build to a crescendo. "It feels so slick," he muttered. "So fucking wet. Feels like I'm in a right slut."

Pinned down, breathing heavily, she nodded. "Slut. Yes."

"I bet you want more?"

Her legs immediately wrapped around him. Tight. "More. Please. Cum in me sir."

He stroked her face. Was that a signal? I saw her smile. "Please cum in me, Matt. Go on, fuck me, I love you s-"

He roared and then came. Rachel's eyes went wide, as if his desperate final thrust had pushed him even deeper. When his cum forcefully pumped into her, her head fell back deliriously. We saw her clutch her breasts, twist her nipples. She was pushing herself over the edge into some frenzy. Dee got up and went over to her. She crouched down by Rachel's head and stroked her hair. "Come on pain slut. Let's see you cum for all of us."

She tugged at Rachel's hair. Rachel gasped in pleasure, she was looking up at Dee with naked desperation and need. Dee tugged at her hair again. "Come on, with my boyfriend's cum in you, with this huge cock in you, with all that dirty sticky nasty wet cum inside you. Show me what you are!"

Matt was rubbing her clit. The words, the touch, everything, sent Rachel into a spiral. She moaned and bucked. She writhed under her heavy husband while he pinned her down again. Dee pinched her nipple "Come on show me!"