Loving With Friends Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. My cock was hard, and I looked down at it stupidly. In what had probably been ten minutes, he had reduced me to a kneeling naked wanton apprentice.

He watched me. "What would you do to be allowed to suck my cock?"

"Jesus. Anything."

He grinned. "And that's the next lesson. Get her to want things. Give them to her, but only if she does certain tasks. Prolong the release. Increase the tension. Astonish her with her own desire. Let that desire lead you both. Always fulfil her, but always make her earn it. It's a game, it's meant to be fun."

I nodded. My erection was pointing out absurdly. "Okay. What about me?"

He shook his head. "Honey? I think he's too worked up to take notes." He looked down at me, I'll write it down for you, shall I?"

I nodded. Rachel had been watching us all the time, I had heard her heavy breathing, no doubt she had been masturbating on the sofa. She came over and knelt with me, she grabbed my cock and wanked it for me. The sudden contact was heavenly. She looked into my eyes like a kindred spirit. It wasn't the first time she had recognised something in me. She kissed me, and it was hungry, as if she had to stop herself from biting my lip.

Matt pulled me up by my hair- God what a sensation- then he turned me around so I was back in my earlier position. Rachel stood beside me now and wanked me, while Matt rubbed himself between my cheeks again. They were both tormenting me. I groaned loudly. Matt put a hand over my mouth. "Shh. Dee is sleeping."

I looked at Rachel, my eyes must have been pleading. She nodded. "Cum for me, baby." She spat in her hand and then wanked me urgently. It was all too much. I jerked in her hand and cum shot out over the table. My legs trembled with the intensity of the build and the release. Matt continued to rub his tip against my anus, and the sensation was wonderful. Rachel continued to hold my cock as it shot rope after rope. I felt her finger slip back home into my anus, and I shook and shuddered. Matt put his arm around my neck and held me. Rachel rubbed my back.

Their voices were soft, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

As I recovered Matt gripped my cock with a vice-like hold. He pointed at the table. "Honey, our guest made a nasty mess, can you clean up for him?"

She immediately obeyed, licking up the cum from the table with long dedicated licks. Matt made me watch, and then gave me a gentle spank. "Say thank you, sir"

I gasped. "Thank you, sir."

"Say thank you, Rachel."

"Thank you, Rachel."

She looked up at me and gave me a grin.

Matt's grip released, and he stroked me, collecting some of the excess cum on his large fingers. He nodded to Rachel, and she got on her knees before us and licked his hand clean.

"Is that nice baby?" he asked.

She grinned up at us. "You sexy bastard."

Matt smiled, and then he gave me a quick awkward hug. "We give them what they want, and we take care of them, yeah?"

I nodded back. "Yeah."

We talked a little more after that, mainly about how not to hurt someone, how to watch out for bad signs, aftercare and so on, then I got into bed and curled up next to Dee. She slept naked now, which was new. I lay in the dark and listened to her breathing. I wanted her to feel how much I loved her.

I wanted everything to be perfect for her.

The next morning Dee and Rachel shopped again. They came back with some lovely summery dresses, and Rachel had bought some new oils. There was an upmarket sex shop on the high street, Matt drove there and bought some straps. He also bought some toys for him and Rachel, which I couldn't help but be curious about.

We didn't talk about later.

We had an early dinner, and nobody mentioned why. It was an open erotic secret. A mischievous smile. A flirtatious look. It was hidden in plain sight.

We had coffee after dinner, then Matt disappeared to the bedroom. I followed him and helped him set everything up. They let me fetch Dee.

I sat with her on the sofa, then took her hand. "We have something to show you."

She swallowed. "Do- do you want me to take my clothes off?"

"No baby. We'll do that."

I smiled then led her to our guest room. There were four straps tied to each corner of the bed. A blindfold was waiting for her. She looked at that, and hesitated. I think she had a flashback to the other night. The intensity had been intoxicating, but overstimulating as well. I took her hand. "We are going to take care of you. Absolutely zero pain. Nothing at all like that. You are about to be so spoiled." Dee smiled, and then I kissed her.

Matt and Rachel joined us. Rachel slowly unbuttoned Dee's dress. Matt was taking off her shoes. I got to my knees and pulled her knickers and stockings down. I gently kissed her feet. I got the blindfold, kissed her again, and then put it over her face. Ever so gently I took her to the bed. She sat on it, and I lowered her gently down.

Matt and I took her arms, and tied her down. Rachel pulled her legs apart, and tied them up. We paused and looked at her. She was breathing heavily. Suddenly she was so vulnerable, so open.

Looking at her we all took off our clothes. Dee listened to our movements. Clothes being flung over a chair. Shoes hitting the floor. Zips being lowered. The sounds made her wriggle in anticipation. Finally, when we were all naked, I crouched on the bed by Dee's head and lowered my face to hers.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you."

I smiled. "Let me show you, let us show you, how loved you are."

Then I kissed Dee slowly, about as tenderly and lovingly as I ever had. I wanted to set the tone, the pace. When I lifted away from her, she sighed. "I like this."

I stroked her cheek. The room had a warm comfortable feeling. "Cosy?"

"Oh, yes."

"Don't fall asleep or anything."

She smiled. "Better keep me awake."

Rachel had opened her lotion bottle, and I nodded at her to come over to Dee's head. I shifted and made room for her. Rachel stroked Dee's lips then lowered her face to kiss her. Afterwards Dee licked her lips. "Thanks, Rachel."

There was no way to disguise a kiss.

Rachel moved down to Dee's body and slowly poured some of the oil over her breasts.

Dee shivered.

"Not too cold, baby?" Rachel's voice was gentle as a breeze.

Dee took a deep breath. "Hmm. It's nice."

The oil had a soft fragrant scent, rose petals perhaps. Rachel began to rub it all over Dee's chest. Rubbing softly at one nipple and then the next. Dee sighed deeply.

I had moved between her legs, and now I blew lightly against her clit.

"Ah. God." She bucked a little, but couldn't move much.

"No escape, honey. Take your pleasure." Rachel said in her whispery soft voice.

Matt held out his hands, cupped them, and Rachel poured some of the oil into them. While I teased Dee's pussy, and Rachel continued to rub her breasts and arms, Matt began to rub the oil into her legs. Up and down. He got up to her anus and paused a little, then his fingers slid back down all the way to her toes.

I started to lick lightly up and down her pussy. She was so exposed to us all. Open. Trusting.

Matt's hand came close, and I moved away so he could gently rub oil over her pussy. It must have felt soothing. She moaned appreciatively. He lightly played with her. My fingers joined his, and soon we had four hands rubbing and teasing at her sex, her belly, her upper thighs.

Dee moaned more deeply. Her breaths were beginning to become ragged. She turned her head towards her arm, as if she would bury her face in it if it wasn't tied up. I could tell she was in heaven.

We made her moan, and just listened, smiling to each other. I put a finger to my lips, and then I left the room. I came back with a bowl of ice cubes. I took one and put it in my mouth. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I brought my face down and rubbed the tip of the cube slowly up her body.

Dee smiled her lovely wide smile. "Oh. Oh wow."

Rachel was stroking her hair. "Nice, baby?"

"That's nice. Oh yes." Dee seemed perfectly relaxed.

I moved up her body until I could bring the cube in my mouth to her nipples. I rubbed around one, and then the other. They stood up pink and bright under all the attention. Dee moaned as I worked.

I left the ice cube melting between her breasts. I moved away, and we all watched it slowly melt. Dee began to writhe deliciously under the sensation.

I placed a new solid cold cube on her soft shiny tummy. She shivered. I rubbed it in long slow circles around her belly, then brought it down to her clit. I rubbed her there for a little while, making her gasp, then I put the cube in my mouth. I held it until my lips were cold, and then I brought my mouth down and licked her.

"Oh!" She gasped. Loud.

My cold lips kissed her at her most sensitive point, and then my cold tongue licked up and down.

Rachel rubbed her nipples against Dee's mouth, she sucked hungrily at them. Matt started to brush his cock against her slippery skin. He tapped it, stiff and hard, against her breasts. All of the sensations she must have been feeling at once must have been insane.

Matt and Rachel teased her a little more, and then applied more oil to her chest. Each of them picked a breast and took it in turns licking and rubbing it. From my perspective all I could see was Dee's body, writhing and shaking as they sucked at her tits. Her pale flesh glowing with sweat and oil. I licked her and licked her. When my lips felt warm, I went and got more ice cubes. I handed cold ones to the other's, and they started to run them over Dee's upper body. She was bucking under all of our hands. Suspended in ecstasy. Rachel started to nibble her neck, while Matt started to lick her belly. She had a sensitive spot there that I'd told him about.

Our lips worked in harmony, all of us focused utterly on her and bringing her to a point of exquisite pleasure. She wriggled, but there was no escape from the intensity of our love.

When she came, she was writhing so much I thought she might break one of the straps. She seemed to be utterly lost, her pussy was so sensitive, I thought she might even squirt. Matt and Rachel held her arms down, I think they were afraid she might hurt herself. I tongued her and fingered her, trying to keep her at the very edge of pleasure for as long as possible. When I stopped touching her she just lay there gasping. Drained.

We were all stroking her. "Are you okay?" Rachel asked.

Dee nodded. She blew air through her lips. "Oh. Oh my God. That was... wow."

We smiled. Gently we untied her. I took off her blindfold and she gave me a sleepy hug. "That was nice," she said, "actually it was incredible. Thanks."

Matt and Rachel rubbed her back as she held me. I don't know how long we all sat in this posture together. But it was lovely. So loving. So calm. So perfect.

II

After we all lay on the bed together for a while, Rachel got up and brought us all some wine. Dee took a quick shower, I joined her, so I could check if she was alright. She said it was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She was more than alright.

I dried her and hugged her, and then we went and found Matt and Rachel in the lounge. Rachel had set up a box on the coffee table. It was black, and full of small neatly folded pieces of paper.

Dee and I had returned to our room and thrown on some bathrobes Rachel had given us, but Rachel was just wearing a shirt. Matt had just pulled on a pair of sweatpants.

We sat and drank our wine, we were all looking at the box.

"Who wants to go first?" Rachel asked, when the silence had become too thick.

I smiled. "I don't know, this is your sexy devious mind we're dealing with."

The others laughed, breaking up the silence a little more.

Dee got up. "I'll go first," she said, "I'll get all anxious otherwise. Besides, I'm feeling lively, for some reason."

I wasn't surprised, after everything we had done to her, I thought she'd be turned on for days. That kind of sexual build up doesn't just dissipate.

Dee pulled out a card, sat down and read it.

"Dare." Dee crumpled in her seat. "Oh boy."

Rachel laughed. "It doesn't have to be anything crazy. It's just a game, baby." She thought for a moment, then gave me an impish look. "My dare: you have to promise me when you get home you will order and buy a strap on, and you will peg Jim."

I blushed. I could feel it. Dee put a hand up to her face. "Um."

Rachel pointed at her. "I dare you. Though of course I don't expect a tame thing like you to actually go through with it..."

Dee looked amused, but then annoyed and defiant. "Okay. I will."

Oh what? Oh wow.

I gave Rachel a thumbs up.

Dee saw that and smirked. "Okay butt boy, what do you dare me to do?"

I smiled and pointed at Rachel. "I dare you to sit on her face."

Dee gave an embarrassed little wriggle in her seat. "I've already done that."

"I dare you to beg her to lick you." I smiled.

Rachel got on the floor and lay on the thick white rug. "Well?" She sat up and looked around for Dee, as if she were long gone. "Did you hear a chicken, where did it go-"

Dee scowled at her. "You think you're so funny." She took off her bathrobe and threw it at me then she lowered herself over Rachel's face. There was already a tongue waiting for her. Dee straddled her face and rested on her palms. A look of surprise was on her face. "Oh. Jesus."

"Beg," I said. "Look at me, and beg."

She shot me a look, then adjusted herself. I could tell Rachel's tongue was already pushing her. Dee looked at me. "Please Rachel. Please lick me."

"Where?" I asked. I was enjoying this. I could tell Matt was too, he was already kicking off his sweatpants.

Dee stuck her tongue out at me. "Please Rachel, lick my pussy. Please please-"

Then her eyes went wide. Rachel was gripping her hips, her head moving under Dee's body. Dee went utterly quiet.

Matt was masturbating as he watched. I opened my robe and joined in.

Dee's hands went up, she squeezed her breasts. Then she leaned forward, resting on her outstretched palms. We watched her ride Rachel's tongue for a good while.

"How long do I have to do this?"

"For as long as you want."

Dee smiled. "Rachel didn't have plans, did she Matt?"

He was hard already, that massive cock of his twitching in his hand. "She's right where she wants to be."

Dee's smile grew. She rode and bucked for a little more, but then she got up. She looked red. "Okay, Rachel?"

"Why did you stop?"

Dee wiped some sweat off her brow. "Still a bit tired, I came so hard earlier." She turned to Matt. "Come on, Matt. Last dare." Looking at him, poised with his cock as he was, clearly made her nervous. Maybe that was why she stopped- she had to know what the next thing was. How high the intensity might get. I knew she was attracted to him, and she'd loved the session they had, but I think he could also be a little much for her. But that was also exciting, of course.

He slapped his big cock in his palm. I stared at it. "Hmm. And whatever I say, you have to do it?"

Was there no way out, or no penalty for refusing? "If she doesn't do it, I will," I said. "Whatever it is."

She glared at me. "I can do it. Probably."

"Come over here." Matt pointed at his feet. Sexy bastard.

Dee went over to him and knelt. The fact she did this, without a second's thought, was so hot to see. He stroked her face and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Are you really going to peg him? Be honest?"

She started to look at me, but Matt turned her head back to himself. "Dee?"

"Probably. If he wants me to. Yes."

Matt pulled her face to his and kissed her. "You are very special, Dee. I was going to dare you to try a bigger buttplug, to wear it all night."

She squirmed at the thought. Anxious? Excited? "But?"

"But I want something different. Something intimate. I dare you to tell me when Jim made you feel at your most sexiest."

A big smile came easily to her. "Probably a few hours ago. With those ice cubes!"

"I mean, before all this."

"Why?"

"I want to know what you thought was sexy before we all played. We don't have any secrets anymore."

She looked thoughtful. All things considered, thinking of all the things he could have got from her, or made her do, this seemed almost wholesome.

I looked at Rachel, who was smiling.

Dee seemed to think of something. "When we first got together. I laid in bed and he, um, went down on me. No man had done that in about ten years. Guys don't always like doing that. Or they can't be bothered. They might do it for a minute, a few licks. But he did it properly. He wanted to know what I liked. I remember I laid back and relaxed. It felt so good."

"Did he make you cum?" Matt pushed, gently.

She nodded, a little red faced. "He just kept going until I did. I'd never had a lover that- well- didn't just fuck me. Does that make sense?"

Matt stroked her face and nodded. Rachel came over and gave her a hug. "Baby."

Dee laughed. "Those guys are a long time ago. I've got all of you now."

She looked back at me and I smiled. She got up and came over to me, snuggling next to me on the couch. She gave my cock a playful rub. "Your turn."

I looked at the box. Uh oh. I got up and picked out a card. Roast. Huh. "Roast? What, like sunday din-" The sentence died in my mouth.

Matt laughed. The girls smiled, though Dee looked a little shocked. "You know, I only found out what that was recently. I didn't know!"

Rachel gave her a smile. "Did it make you want to try it?"

"Oh, I don't-" she shook her head. "I don't know."

"Well," Rachel gave me and Matt a flirty grin. "I want to try it. Very much so."

I looked at Matt and he nodded.

Rachel reached for the box. "Why don't we build up to that, though? Let's see what else is in here."

She picked out a card and looked at it. "Ooh. Names. I like this."

"Names?" I asked.

She put it away. "It's a humiliation game. You all call me dirty names and I have to take it."

I frowned. I guess that could be hot. "Slut."

"That's the spirit. But, um, I'd like you to push it more than that." She got up, then she gave Matt a look. Like she was asking for something?

He pointed at the carpet. "Get naked and on your knees. Get in the position for your abuse."

Rachel's eyes positively lit up. She pulled the shirt over her head and threw it to one side, then she was on her knees. Matt got up and stood over her. He indicated for Dee and I to join him. Soon we were all just standing over her. Matt and I still had our dicks out. They were bobbing half erect in the air. Rachel was looking from one to the other. So was Dee.

Matt leaned down and stroked Rachel's hair. "You have a sub side, don't you, honey?"

"Yes sir."

"And you like being played with. In fact this is one of your fantasies isn't it?"

She nodded. Her hands were on her knees, she was clawing at her skin. I don't think I had seen her nervous before.

"Tell them you want this. You need this." Matt's voice was suddenly so hard, so firm.

Rachel turned to look at us each in turn, her blue eyes wide, almost pleading. "I want this. I need this."

So we took it in turns, standing over Rachel, verbally abusing her.

"Slut wife," from Matt.

"Cum queen," from me.

"Lust bucket," Dee tried. She giggled.

Rachel glared at her. Her fingers were rubbing against her pussy. Our words were spurring them on.

"You've craved this," I said to Rachel, looking for a way to show Dee what Rachel was getting from this. What this was doing to her. Rachel's eyes were intent on me. She nodded. There was a desperation to her. A wanton need. To be ours. To be objectified?

"Spit wife." I touched myself, to show her she turned me on.

She sucked in a breath and nodded eagerly. "Yes. You could all spit on me if you wanted. Anything for you."