Loving With Friends Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel locked eyes with her, she was drenched in sweat. Finally she shuddered and shook and shook, and then went limp.

She lay there panting.

Matt carefully got off of her. Dee was stroking her hair. I got her some water and a damp flannel that I mopped her brow with. Rachel looked up at us lazily.

"Are you okay?" Dee asked, worried.

Rachel just smiled at her. It took her a good ten minutes just lying on the carpet with Matt stroking and soothing her, but eventually she sat up and sipped some water.

"I'm great," she said. "God damn that nearly made every circuit in my brain blow up." She gave Dee a special mile. "Oh honey, thank you for that. I don't know what you think of me, but I needed that."

Dee was at her side hugging her. "I love you. We all do. I saw you wanted a little push."

"We've all needed a little push," I said.

Rachel nodded. "Right. Well, I would make a cup of tea, but if I get up right now, I think I might make a mess of the carpet."

We smiled.

Dee gently pushed Rachel back down. "Let me help you." She put her face to Rachel's red and puffy looking pussy, and started to lick.

"Oh. Oh honey you don't have to..."

I got down beside Dee, and helped her out. She smiled at me.

Matt sat beside Rachel. "Push it out. Let our guests clean you up."

Dee pushed one leg wide, I pushed the other. We wriggled together and licked at Rachel's pussy. A dribble of warm cum came out, and Dee lapped it up. I caught the next drop.

I looked up at Rachel and she looked oddly emotional. I found her hand and squeezed it. "Okay?"

"I'm sorry. This is so dirty."

I realised the intensity of it all was crashing into her. All the things she had said and done. She was emotionally drained. "Don't be embarrassed."

"That was so dirty. I'm so dirty sometimes. God. What must you all think of me?"

"We all loved it. And we love you." As I said this Dee took my spot and pushed her face fully into Rachel's pussy. "See, she doesn't even like doing that, but she adores doing it for you."

"Oh honey." Rachel actually started to cry a little.

Matt gave her a warm hug. "Silly. We've all been dirty. We've all played out our fantasies. Nothing's changed. We all love each other. I promise you, you are no more dirty than any of us."

"Absolutely," I said.

Rachel wiped her tears away. Matt kissed her forehead. "Okay," she said. "Oh no, I think I'm going to cum over Dee's face."

I leaned forward and kissed her. "What do you think we're here for? Why do you think we came all this way? To make our friends happy."

Rachel held Dee's hair, and held my hand, Matt hugged her tight. This time she came quietly, softly, rocking back against her husband.

When Dee pulled away from her, her chin was shiny. I licked her clean while she lifted her chin for me. She stroked Rachel's legs.

"Thank you Dee, oh God that was so so good."

Now Dee gave her a tight hug. I was surprised that such intense sex had made us all so emotional, but I shouldn't have been. What we had shared was deeply intimate on a mental level as well as physical. We knew each other better, deeper. Our love had increased tenfold.

The women rocked together, in a quiet blissful cocoon. I gave Matt an awkward arm rub. "Love you, too."

He looked at me. "C'mere you idiot." He pulled me into a big hug, and then to my surprise he kissed me. It was an uncertain act, but a loving and happy one. I kissed him back. When he let me go, he stroked my hair a little and I almost felt myself blush. Rachel was looking up at us, dreamily. "I love this. I wish it didn't have to end."

"I know, same," I said. We wouldn't be here for much longer. Less than a week.

Matt reached out and stroked my chest. "Have- Have you guys ever thought about moving?"

My eyes shot wide. Dee looked up at me, the expression on her face was electric.

Well. I have now.