All Comments on 'Low Enough to Go There'

by dbigcitys

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the rest of it? Did the author suddenly get bored with it and decide not to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just get divorced. No one should be in a loveless marriage. And no one should have to fuck up their kids lives just because they are lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No

There is nothing erotic about giving or receiving humiliation. Those that get off on that need professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad story involving shitty human beings.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

What the hell was the point of this?? Even the author knew it was shit so just cut it short and let it wither. Just a common slut who needs mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, that was a 30 second waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad writing, barely a story and a horrible plot

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Wow... reading that is depressing. The 'angst and ennui' writing is better left to College CW-101. Mad writing skills better directed elsewhere.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Take your 0.6 followers per story back to BDSM with you. There is no LW in this mess.

llienollienoalmost 2 years ago

Love it...so farI hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have made it REALLY disgusting and mention that not only was he unwashed and a Democrat, he happened to be black (and a liberal, Asian-hating, Biden supporter - but that is redundant). You would get all sorts of acclaim and heroic compliments sent your way, as well as a 5+ star rating...

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps TRYING to write while clearly suffering from a very recent cranial damaging accident might not be such a great idea.

Next time dont aim for the cliff with your pedal to the metal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Phil should get his lazy ass into shape, and lose some of that fat he's packing around. Suzie might show up somewhat more often that once every few years. Being slimmer would probably make his limp dick a going concern again. Women like their cocks hard for some reason.

I was a woman's "go to" not that many years ago. I was fat as a pig. Then I lost weight, about 75 lbs, in the two years beteen our third and fourth hookup. She almost didn't recognize me. But the things she let me do to her after she did, you wouldn't believe. She lost about 25 lbs between then and our fifth hookup.

In the meantime, she found out that her husband was banging his account, a chunky 30-something. They divorced, and we've been exclusive FWB ever since.

Sometime this last December, something happen we didn't count on. She's pregnant. We're both looking forward to this September. First kid for either of us. If she's anything like what she told me her mom was like, there's going to be more than enough milk for baby. That's great news for my latation fetish.

She looks damn fine, all pregnant like she is. Horny as all hell too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is more like rape of a wasted woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous