Low Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,293 Followers

"O-okay, Coco!" she cried. "I'm full! You can stop now!"

Ignoring her, Coco hugged Jenny's thighs tight and kept flooding the tight little robot ass with her jizz. Jenny's eyes grew wide as she watched her boobs keep growing. She struggled to remove Coco's spurting tool from her ass, but Coco held on tight, lost in her climax and intent on filling her up. Jenny whimpered, staring nervously as her bust swelled further. Soon they were D's and still growing. When they were on the upper end of DD-cups, Coco's orgasm finally subsided and she let out her pent-up breath, opening her clenched eyes.

Her jaw dropped as she beheld Jenny's big, jiggling boobs. She released Jenny's legs and they fell to either side of her. Leaning down, Coco grasped Jenny's tits and squeezed them, making Jenny gasp and squirm as her sensitive breasts were fondled and massaged.

"Be...AH...careful!" she whined. "I NGH...told you they're...MM...really sensitive."

Coco breathed a big sigh and let go of Jenny's boobs. Looking down to where they were still connected, she slowly pulled back, making them both groan as she dragged her waning erection from Jenny's tight, grasping butt. They both sat there for another couple minutes, recovering from their intense tryst.

Coco pulled on her shorts while Jenny began buckling and clasping her armor plates back to her body. Her steel skirt plates went on easily, as did her boots, but her chest plate was a different story. Jenny grunted as her new, magnificent bust kept her chest plate from clipping into place. Taking a deep breath, she squished her boobs outward, compressing and making them spill in every direction until she could finally click her armor plating into place.

"You filled me up too much, Coco." Jenny complained, feeling how tight her armor was against her chest. "I told you to stop when they were half this size."

"Sorry, dude." Coco grinned apologetically. "I just couldn't help myself. Besides, I think they look great."

"Really?" Jenny tilted her head to the side. "You find my coolant reservoirs to be physically appealing?"

"Definitely." Coco nodded her head.

"Well..." Jenny chewed on her lip. "Maybe I could always use a little extra coolant in my system. I suppose it won't make a huge difference if they're a little bigger. But not this big. Jeez, this is a little much."

"Nah, it's great." Coco chuckled. "Are you, like, ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

Coco climbed on Jenny's back and they took off into the clouds, rocketing off into the distance.

///////

A couple days later, Coco was relaxing in her room when a knock came at her door.

"It's, like, open." She called out.

The door opened and Jenny shuffled into the bedroom, her hands clasped in front of her.

"What's up, dude?" Coco set down her tablet.

"Well, I..." Jenny looked embarrassed and tapped her toe shyly. "I was wondering..."

"C'mon, man, spit it out already." Coco urged.

"W...will you charge my batteries again?" Jenny asked, looking down, her face flushing.

A wide smile grew on Coco's face and she rose from her bed.

"Anything for a friend." She licked her lips. "Shut the door and come on in, dude."

firebird68
firebird68
1,293 Followers
12